Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, "Did you get what you wanted?"

She laughed, said "I guess, how about you?"

"Maybe, you can't always get what you want I guess."

Christmas isn't officially over yet bub, maybe you'll get what you wanted later."

I looked down at the floorboard and answered "yeah, maybe."

We pulled into the driveway, packed up our Christmas gifts, took them inside. I went in my room and put my stuff away, grabbed my cardboard box and reaching in for my batteries I grab ahold of a think flesh like dildo. Holding it in my hand, thinking oh shit. I put it back in the box, put the box in the gift bag and walked to my mother's room.

As I got closer, her door was opened just an inch or two. I was about to open the door when I seem her walk by her bed to the closet, naked. Her big breasts hanging out, nipples pointed straight into the air. Her curvy thighs, thick legs. Her ass jiggled so slightly as she bent over to get her things from the closet, putting her clothes away and grabbing her night clothes, which was just an oversized shirt. It was my shirt, but it covered her down to just above her knees.

She pulled the collar to her nose, inhaled, and what looked to be a quiver. I knocked on the door and slowly entered. She quickly contained herself. I held the gift bag in front of me, "I think this is yours mom".

Her face turned red a little, she said thank you as she grabbed the bag from my hands. As I left her room I said "did you get everything you wanted?"

She quickly turned and smiled, answering "sure did" with a smile.

I walked to my room, started undressing, standing in my underwear, I still had a hardon from earlier, thinking about the beach and the dildo. I was horny, I wanted to release some tension. I pulled off my underwear, turned off the light and slid into bed.

I opened my nightstand drawer and dug out my lube. A bottle of K-Y I had got from a Rite-Aid. I started to squirt a little lube in my palm, greased my cock up, closed my eyes and started thinking about the beach with my mom, her hot body in that bikini. Her moans as she played with herself in the restroom as I watched.

It felt so good to be home, naked in my bed stroking my hard on I had for about an hour. I heard myself let out a faint "oohhh". As I was getting into it, I threw the covers of to get a good spread, stroking my long cock.

What I didn't know was, until too late, I look over and my mom is opening my door. I tried to contain myself and go for my covers, but it was too late. I was so into thinking about her hot body, I didn't hear her coming down the hall. By the time noticed, the door was open and the light came on. I froze, I didn't know what to do.

I laid there with my legs open, hard cock in my hand. I looked at her, right in the eyes, my mouth wide open, my eyes as big as saucers. Hers just as big and surprised, her jaw wide open. "Oh my god bub I'm sorry, I should've knocked."

"Um, it's ok mom, just, could you at least turn off the light?"

She closed the door as she left the room. I muttered under my breath as she left,"or come in and help me, jeez. This hard on is from you anyway."

She must've heard me mutter. I had to get rid of my throbbing cock. So I just continued. I closed my eyes and started stroking my cock again.

About five minutes in, I heard a faint noise, looked up and there stood my mom. She knocked as she walked all the way in. I stopped for a minute, started to cover myself.

She walked all the way into my room, I noticed she didn't have the huge shirt on anymore. She had on a lacy blue top and nothing else, I could see through the top, her nipples were showing right through the fabric. She sat on the corner off my bed.

" I just thought you and me could open one last gift", with a smile she held up the big fleshy dildo. Stood up, pulled my desk chair right next to my bed, right beside me.

She propped her feet on my bedside and spread her legs wide open.

"I know you've seen this before, I know you watched me in the stall that day and it made me as wet as ever and I want that again."

I couldn't believe it. But my cock was throbbing like crazy, my heart was pounding harder than ever. "I was watching and it made me cum so hard seeing you please yourself, I'd love to watch you again."

She smiled, reached over and grabbed my cock, I about came everywhere right there and then. "Just thought I'd use your lube" she said as she stroke me up and down a few times, precum oozing down, she ran her finger up and collected the precum and rubbed it into her dildo. She took the head of it and started to slide it into her pussy. She moaned loudly, her knees turned in and touched as she took the whole thing into her.

Her head tilted back. She grabbed her breast and squeezed. I saw her wet pussy start to leak out juice around her toy. She was pumping it in and out slowly. Legs spread wide open, feet propped on my bedside.

Toes curling up. I uncovered myself, turned sideways, put my legs on each side of hers, I grabbed her feet and placed them on my thighs. I started stroking in rhythm with her pumps.

She stared right at my cock, "this toy sure isn't as big as you, I never knew you were so big, this is nothing like the real thing that's for sure."

"My hand feels good, but I bet it doesn't feel like the real thing, that's for sure."

She stopped, looked me in the eye, "you're a virgin bub?"

I shook my head yes, looking down in shame. She took out her dildo with a popping sound, laid it on the bed, grabbed my cock, started stroking it up and down.

"Maybe that's what you wanted for Christmas huh?" I shook my head yes as I looked up at her. She smiled, lifted her leg, straddled my cock and started sliding the head into her wet hot pussy. It was so warm, and wet.

I never felt anything like it, it was just as I hoped. I stretched back, she rested her hands on my chest, slowly bounced up and down on my stick, she slid all the way down my shaft, slowly taking it all.

She started shaking furiously as she almost reached balls deep. I could feel the juices start running out of her, leaking down my dick and dripping on my balls. She started rocking forward and back, she got it all inside her and dug her nails into my chest, "I'm coming!! Oh god! I'm cumming!"

She dropped her ass all the way down with a quick motion, ramming my cock deep inside her, the feel of rough cats tongue on my cock from the bottom of her pussy. I grabbed her hips and pushed my pelvis up into her as I pulled her body down, she screamed "ohhhhhhhh, fuck me! Oh god! I'm cumming again!"

My body was soaked from all the cum that flowed out, I pumped and pumped as she shook all over me.

She finally caught her breath, raised up off my stiff rod, grabbed my dick, stuck it in her mouth and suck her juices off. She was sucking so hard, I thought the head was gonna pop off. "Mmm, MMMMM", she moaned. "Fuck me bubby, fuck me hard!"

She jumped on the bed on her knees, stuck her ass in the sir, buried her face in my pillow. She reached around, took my cock in her hand and pulled me into her soaking wet, warm pussy.

I slid into her slowly, then rammed my cock all the in, she screamed into the pillow. I grabbed her thick curvy hips and pumped in and out. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper. "Fuck me fuck me fuck meeee!!" She moaned loudly.

She started shaking violently, I could feel the juices flowing onto my cock, dripping out. I could feel my balls tightening. "I'm gonna cum mom, I'm cumming soon".

"Give me your cum bub, I want your cum, give it to me!" I pulled my throbbing member out of pussy, her fluids poured out like a faucet, I flipped her over, "I'm cumming now!"

She grabbed my hard dick, stroked it furiously, sucked the head. I leaned back, grabbed her hair and pulled, my got throbbed as cum started shooting out like a bullet.

She opened her mouth, stroked my cock with two hands, firmly gripping as she pulled the cum to her, shooting jet after jet of hot cum into her mouth, gagging as all my jizz gathered in her throat, trying to take every drop, I couldn't stop cumming it felt so good, she swallowed a mouthful. It ran down her chin, she stroked me one handed as she rubbed my excess cum into her and around her big full breasts. I finished emptying my balls as she slowly jerked my cock. I leaned forward and collapsed beside her.

Both out of breath, sweating. She put her hand on my chest and rubbed. "I'm gonna take a bath now, clean yourself up bub."

I answered with an out of breath "yes mom."

She stood up, gathered her things, looked back and said, "Merry Christmas." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

12