Merry Christmas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm glad I could enlighten your curiosity, John. I assure you, it was no big deal to me. I never lost any sleep over you having seen me naked."

"That's not all."

"What else, Sweetie? Relax," she said in a calm voice. "You look a bit tense. Are you okay?"

"Yes," I nodded, before taking another sip of wine.

"Tell Mommy all about it."

"I, uhm, used to leer at you, hoping for the chance of seeing your panties and looking down your top, while we played Scrabble."

"Oh, my, you were quite the little pervert, back then, weren't you. I had no idea you were such a naughty boy," she said suddenly crossing her legs and giving me a quick flash of her bright, white panty.

I was embarrassed now seeing her panty. I looked away, while trying to erase the image of her panties from my mind. I loved seeing her panties and her shapely thighs. It was always so erotically arousing whenever she flashed me, whether it was purposely or unintentionally, it didn't matter. What did it matter, so long as she flashed me her panties.

"That's not all," I said, suddenly sweating by my confession and from the wine.

"There's more?"

"Yes."

"Well, I'm sure it's nothing that any normal young teenager didn't experience, while maturing to become the man that you are now."

"I used to purposely expose myself to you."

"You did? You are such a dirty boy," she said. "I have a good mind to take you across my knee this very instant and spank you," she said putting down her wine, while uncrossing her legs.

When she moved like that, her knees separated and now I had a clear view between her legs. Her legs were spread wide open, much in the way how a guy sits and she had her palms planted on her knees, while staring at me and while I stared at her wonderful panties. I love her panties. I couldn't help myself from staring at her panties, while wondering about her pussy.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't enough for what you did."

"What?"

"You heard me. Stand up! Get up! You're such a sick, little pervert."

"I'm sorry, I'm so very sorry, really I am."

"It's not bad enough you used me by sneaking peeks up my skirt at my panties and down my top at my bra, but then you invaded my privacy by opening my bedroom door when I told you that I was changing," she said pointing a stiff index finger at me. "How dare you?"

"Maybe, I should go," I said.

"No," she said. You are a sick little boy and must be punished. Take off your pants."

"What?"

"You heard me. Take off pants. Take them off."

"No, I can't do that."

"Now," she said raising her voice.

I had to obey her. I had no choice. She was still my stepmom, wasn't she? I unbuckled them, unzipped them, and allowed them to fall to the floor before stepping out of them.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"I'll show you sorry," she said. "Remove your underwear, too."

"My underwear? No, I can't do that" I said holding my hand in front of the bulge in my underwear.

"Now," she said with anger in her voice.

Quickly, I pulled down my briefs and stepped out of them. Immediately, I had an erection. I was so very embarrassed. I couldn't believe I was standing there with just my shirttails covering my stiff cock.

"Seriously, Carol, I am sorry."

"Don't you dare call me, Carol. You show more respect with addressing me. You call me mom, mommy or mother."

"Yes, Mommy."

"Now lift your shirttails. I want to see. Show me your penis, you dirty, little boy."

As soon as I lifted my shirttails, my cock popped out and it stood out straight. I looked at her staring at my cock and instead of feeling sexually excited, I was totally embarrassed. How could I do that to her stealing peeks at her panties, staring down her blouse, and hoping and finally catching her naked. Then, there were all those times I exposed my cock to her. I deserved to be punished.

"I'm so sorry, Ca, I mean, Mother."

"Get over here and get down across my knees. I'm going to teach you that it's wrong to be so sexually attracted to your mother."

I couldn't believe I was obeying her. I couldn't believe that I was lying across her knees. Then, I felt the warmth of her hand slapping my naked ass.

"Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!"

I couldn't believe she was spanking me. I couldn't believe I was getting a spanking. Even my Dad never hit me. He just yelled at me. This was my first spanking and I couldn't believe I was crying.

"Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!"

She slapped me as hard as she could, at least a dozen times. The sound of her hand slapping my ass echoed in the small room. Then, when she heard me crying, she stopped.

"I can't believe I'm crying," I said. "I've never been spanked before. I feel like such a baby."

"Get up," she said, "and come here. Come to Mommy. Let Mommy hug you."

I got up and sat next to her. My cock was still sticking straight up, before slowly deflating with the gentle touch and hugs from her.

"I'm sorry, Mommy. I'm so sorry for spying on you all those years, for exposing my cock to you and for opening your bedroom door and seeing you naked."

"There, there, it's okay, Johnny. It's okay. Mommy understands. You never had anyone to show you any love and now Mommy is going to fix all of that for you today. Okay," she said kissing the tears away from my eyes and face before kissing me on the lips.

I couldn't believe it when she parted my lips with her tongue. I was afraid to return her kiss. I was afraid to touch her tongue with my tongue for fear that she'd spank me again. I was afraid to show her the lust that I still had for her.

Then, I did. I kissed her and when I did was when I felt her hand touch my flaccid cock. Immediately, my prick reacted to her touch and sprang back to life. Carol, I mean, my stepmom, Mommy, was stroking me and giving me a hand job. I couldn't believe it. After all these years, after all the times I masturbated over imagining Carol touching me in this way, it was happening. It was really happening. She was stroking my prick.

"Oh, that feels so good, Mommy. Thank you. I've dreamt of this moment for years."

"Does it ease the pain from the spanking by having me playing with your penis?"

"Yes, a little bit."

"Would it be better if I put it in my mouth and sucked it a little?"

"Oh, yes, please."

With that, she leaned down and took me in her mouth. I couldn't believe it. A woman who left my Dad because she wouldn't suck his cock was sucking the cock of his son. I've received blowjobs before, but to receive one from my stepmom, the woman who I have fantasized about most of my life, was incredible. I played with her hair, while she sucked my cock. Her hand, her mouth, and her tongue felt so incredibly erotic on my cock.

"Suck it, Mommy. Suck it. Suck my prick, Mother."

She removed me from her mouth and sat up.

"Would you like to touch Mommy?"

"Oh, yes. I would very much like to touch Mommy."

"Undress me," she said looking down at the buttons of her blouse.

One by one, I unbuttoned the buttons of her blouse. I stopped to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before unbuttoning the next one. Once, they were all unbuttoned, I pulled her blouse out from her skirt and flayed it open exposing her white bra. She helped me removed her blouse, as I stared at her sitting there in her skirt and bra.

"You have a beautiful body," I said.

"I do."

"Yes, mother."

"Touch me," she said sticking out her bra covered breasts.

I felt her tits through her bra and as soon as her nipples made an appearance, I fingered them, before leaning down and sucking them through her bra.

"I love your bra," I confessed. "I always wanted to feel your tits through your bra."

"Take off my skirt," she said.

I reached around her, unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt. She partially stood for me to pull her skirt down and off. There we were sitting on the couch with me naked below the waist and her sitting there next to me in her white bra and panty.

"I can't believe this is happening," I said. "I can't believe my dreams have finally come true."

"Make love to me," she said throwing her arms around my neck, as I reached around behind her and unhooked her bra.

There they were, inches from me, her tits and they were magnificent.

"Your breasts are beautiful," I said afraid to touch them.

"Touch me," she said. "Feel Mommy's tits. Suck on Mommy's nipples."

She didn't have to ask me twice. I pushed her down on the couch and was all over her tits, touching them, feeling them, and caressing them before sucking her nipples, while she reached down and removed her panties. I felt her fingers around my cock guiding in me inside of her. I was fucking her. I was really fucking her. This was real. It wasn't a dream or my fantasy. I was making love to my stepmom.

My cock was where my Dad's cock once was. It was a surreal feeling to finally live out my fantasy. I was so very excited and we made love like that on the couch for nearly thirty minutes, before I could no longer hold back the gush of passion that I had for her.

As soon as I heard her gasping, as soon as I knew she was cumming, as soon as I knew my stepmom was just as sexually excited as I was to have my cock deep inside her pussy, I let go. It was amazing. Even after I shot my load, I was still hard. I ejaculated my cum in my stepmom. I couldn't believe it.

We stayed like that embracing, holding one another, catching our breath, and kissing every now and then. Then, I felt myself getting aroused and hard again. I started slowly humping her and when I did I grew harder. She reached down and inserted my cock inside her. We made love again, this time, it was longer before I could cum, at least, I thought it was longer, but it was only twenty minutes.

Finally, I got up off her and relaxed. My cock was still semi-erect and Carol, was holding onto me, playing with my cock and staring down at it, as if she had never seen one before. Then, she stood and started to dress. I watched her put on her bra and then her panties, before she put on her blouse and skirt.

"You have a beautiful cock," she said. "And I have a confession, too," she said looking down at me. "All those times that you were stealing peeks at my panties and bra, I was purposely flashing you," she said with a chuckle. "And I knew you were purposely flashing me your cock. I loved seeing your cock. Just as I knew you were masturbating over me, I'd go in my room later and masturbate to the thought of your cock buried in my pussy."

"You did?"

"Yes."

"All that time? I felt so guilty and perverted and dirty doing that to you."

"One more thing. When you saw me naked that Christmas morning. I heard you coming home, ran into my bedroom, and stripped off my clothes. I wanted you to see me naked. I was standing there waiting and hoping you'd open my bedroom door. I was so very excited, when you finally did."

I looked at her. I couldn't believe it. All those times that I beat myself up mentally feeling that I was being the little pervert by trying to see my stepmom's panties and bra and to catch her naked, while flashing her my cock, only to find out that she had been flashing me.

"You slut," I said. "Get over here," I said pulling her up by her wrist.

"Stop. What are you doing?"

"You need to be punished, mother. How dare you take advantage of me, an innocent boy. You are such a dirty woman. Get down over my knees."

"I will not. How dare you?"

"How dare I? How dare you?"

With one forceful pulled, I pulled her down and across my knees. I pulled her skirt over her round, beautiful ass, and pulled down her panties. I caressed her naked white ass before giving her my punishment for being a naughty slut.

"Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!"

As soon as I heard her start to cry, I let her up.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"You're forgiven," I said with a smile.

Then, we both started laughing and embraced and kissed. I spent the night there and Christmas morning, before I left. I couldn't believe all that happened in the matter of a day. Now, that I knew where she lived, I'd have my stepmom, my lover, the older, experienced woman in my life. Mrs. Robinson, Demi Moore, move over, because Carol, my Stepmom is going to teach me how to be a better lover and a better man.

12