Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie watched as the water cascaded off her. "I should leave too," he lied. "I've been in here long enough, I think." He couldn't get up, though, or she'd see the tent in his swimsuit, which wasn't diminishing any with her standing there in the tub, body steaming.

She swung her long legs over the edge, stepped into some flipflops and took her robe off the hook. "See ya then." She didn't put the robe on, just carried it with her and Charlie was compelled to slide across the tub and watch her walk away. "Wow," he found himself whispering again as he watched her dripping form disappear into the moonlight.

Over the next couple of days, as Christmas approached, Lucy had taken groups from the chalets out on guided ski tours. Nothing too strenuous, they were for anybody staying at the operation. Charlie went along on a couple of them, more to watch Lucy as she skied than anything. He'd have preferred to ski by himself, but the scenery wasn't nearly as good, he'd decided, as when Lucy took a group out.

On the day of Christmas Eve, Lucy again led a group of three skiers, Charlie among them, along a ridge above Coyote Creek. Charlie had managed to line himself up behind Lucy and he was able to follow her the whole time. As he'd thought several days earlier, he could watch her ski from behind all day long. Actually, he'd decided he could watch her behind all day long.

As he worked hard and sweated to keep up with her, to keep her red Lycra-clad ass in sight, she'd called back, "Enjoying the view, Charlie?"

He looked up at her and saw she wasn't looking back at him. No way she could have seen him watching her ass, he decided. "It's fantastic," he called ahead. "Really nice, it's a good view all along here." Ahead, Lucy smiled to herself.

At one point a kilometre later, Lucy called back to say there was a nice viewpoint up ahead. She blasted away from the little group like the other three were standing still. She double poled away from them as effortlessly as if she was on top of the snow and not sinking in at all. Charlie dug in, doggedly skiing along, trying to keep her in sight while leaving behind the other older couple who were out with them. There was no chance, though, Lucy was just too powerful a skier.

A couple of minutes later, though, as Charlie made it up a short slope to where the trees opened out above the creek, he saw her waiting for them. Unlike Charlie, Lucy wasn't even breathing hard. In fact, today she wore a short bomber jacket, he guessed because she wasn't staying as warm as usual by skiing with lesser types like himself. He'd taken off his jacket and stuffed it in a pack a while back, as he was overheating.

As Charlie approached her, Lucy had already done a 180 in preparation for a ski back along the creek on a different trail. Head down, panting and sweating, Charlie was poling toward her, trying to keep his skis in the set grooves, when the two collided.

The impact caught Charlie by surprise and he almost toppled backward. Lucy's arms were around him suddenly, to steady him. She'd skied back toward him and managed to place her skis between his as he moved toward her. At the moment, they were a tangle of skis, poles and arms.

"Damn," he breathed. "Sorry, didn't know I was so close already."

She was only slightly shorter than he was and their faces were close together. Lucy smiled at him. "No problem, Charlie Brown," she said with a grin. "I'm just glad you're enjoying the view out here so much."

Charlie blushed and was glad his face already felt flushed from the exertion. "It is a beautiful area."

"Oh, I know," she said. "There are always good views out here." She freed one of her hands and tipped up her mirrored Oakleys, gazing at him with vividly blue eyes. Then she reached and tipped Charlie's sunglasses up on his forehead. Warm hazel colour, she noted, nice.

Putting her arms around him again, she kissed him, her lips warm and her nose cold against his. Surprised, Charlie kissed her back enthusiastically. She pulled her mouth from his. "I've gotten kind of used to you being around, Charlie Brown. And your skiing has improved a lot. Although it's been a little hard to tell because you always seem to be behind me." She smiled at him, then kissed him again.

Charlie now struggled to put his arms around Lucy, finally tossing off his ski poles to free his arms and pull her close. He knew now she knew he'd been checking her out the whole time. He kissed her lightly, then pulled back. "What can I say, I really like the view from where I've been skiing." She laughed and bent to kiss again, this time their tongues touched.

In the midst of another long kiss, they heard the other couple approaching. Lucy broke off the kiss and backed away from Charlie. "We'll give them a few minutes to catch their breath, then we'll head back," she said, flashing a bright smile again.

"Sounds good. Actually, I think I need a little more time to catch my breath myself." He smiled back at her and they both tipped their sunglasses back down.

The ski back to the chalets was uneventful and, at the trailhead in site of the buildings, everybody removed their ski equipment before heading in different directions. Charlie watched as Lucy bent to take off her skis. Knowing he was watching her, she looked back at him and smiled. She gave a little red wiggle, stood up, picked up her skis and walked off to the office. Charlie carried his equipment to his chalet and stood his skis and poles outside the door. Now that, he thought, thinking of Lucy's lips on his, was a superior day.

Out of supplies, Charlie jumped in his truck and headed for the village for groceries and some more wine. After helping keep Lucy's family in business to the tune of $150 in food and wine, he drove back to his chalet as darkness fell. Driving into the parking area, he noted more trees had been emblazoned with lights. The place now looked like a Christmas card, he thought. Suitable for Christmas Eve.

After putting together a spicy chicken quesadilla, Charlie drank some wine with it and turned on a hockey game on the TV. He kicked back in an easy chair and, with the game droning in the background, nodded off. A short time later, he woke up and noticed the fire had burned down to coals in the fireplace. He also noticed he hadn't brought in any wood for an evening's fire. Crap, he thought, I need more wood. Either that or just turn up the thermostat. No, he decided, he was in the mountains, he had a fireplace and there was a wood supply a short distance away. Setting his glass down, he grabbed a flashlight from a table near the front door and made his way to the woodpile. It was too dark to be able to split wood, but he searched around with the flashlight until he found an armload of bits that had been split by others.

As he walked back to his chalet, he noticed a steamy presence he immediately recognized as Lucy, walking past the chalets from the hot tub. She had a robe over a shoulder and a bottle of wine and a glass in one hand. She was wearing the shorty T-shirt and black boxers again, Charlie noticed. Nice. They met in front of Charlie's Chalet 6.

"Hi Charlie. Nice evening," she said, looking around at the surroundings, brightly lit by a now full moon. "Ran short of firewood, did you?" Her still damp T-shirt was again stretched tightly across her breasts and Charlie noticed she had goosebumps all over as she stood in the cool night air. She steamed.

"Hi Lucy. It is nice. I see you've been in the hot tub."

She leaned a little closer and Charlie faintly smelled the wine on her breath. "Mm hmm. Hot tub and wine and a full moon." She stood looking at him and shivered.

"You look cold," he said. "Maybe you should put your robe on; either that or go back to the tub to warm up. Or," he shifted the wood in his arms, "you could open my door so I can dump this firewood. I could maybe even join you."

"Maybe," she said, and walked to his door to hold it open for him. He pushed past her, brushing a wet T-shirt covered breast with his arm as he did. He dropped the wood by the fireplace, then turned back to the door, where Lucy was backlit by the moonlight. Her body was sharply outlined by the light, which cast her face in shadow. "Or, I could get this fire going again and you could join me for a glass of wine here."

He couldn't see her face, only the steam from her hair in the moonlight. "Maybe, but I'd have to get out of these wet clothes."

"No problem. You can change into your robe, or, if it's wet, you can put mine on."

"Well, I am pretty wet," she said, and giggled. "And I did finish off this wine." She held up the bottle and glass. Making up her mind, she stepped inside and closed the door. She crossed the room close to him en route to the bathroom. She handed him the bottle and her empty glass and closed the bathroom door. Charlie stared at the door for a moment, then knelt in front of the fireplace to throw more wood on the coals.

As the wood caught and flared to life, he walked to the table and filled Lucy's glass with red wine. He took their glasses, placed them on a table near the couch and flopped onto it. His mind wandered to the bathroom, where he couldn't help but imagine Lucy getting out of the clingy wet clothes and into the fleecy bathrobe. He stared into the fire and sipped his wine.

Moments later, Lucy stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped in his bigger bathrobe and with a towel wrapped around her hair. She looked at the now blazing fire, which offered the only light in the room, and walked past him to also sit on the couch. She picked up her glass and sipped. "Good idea Charlie. I was getting all pruney in the hot tub anyway. Can't have the skin get too dried out."

Charlie looked over at her. Her robe had fallen open slightly and he was treated to a dim glimpse of bare breast. "Should I turn on a light?" he asked. "Or is this okay?"

"Mmm," she purred. "This is perfect. Good wine and a nice fire," she turned to look at him, "and nice company. What could be better?"

"Very true," he said, and bent to pour more wine. He held up the bottle. "More?"

"Mmm, yes please." She held out her glass and moved closer to him; her robe opened a little further. Charlie filled her glass and gazed down at a nearly uncovered breast. He swallowed. "Something wrong, Charlie Brown?" Funny, he thought, he wasn't minding the way Lucy went on with the Charlie Brown thing. She looked down at where he was looking, then looked back at him and smiled.

He smiled back at her and sipped his wine. As he looked at her, she looked him in the eyes and slipped a hand inside her robe to cup her breast. Charlie froze with his glass at his lips. His eyes were glued to Lucy's hand and he watched as she opened the robe even more and fondled herself. She moaned quietly and reached up to take the towel from her hair and toss it on the floor.

My God, he thought. Her breast was full and firm; firm like the rest of her body, from what he'd seen. As he watched, she closed her eyes and squeezed and kneaded herself. Charlie reached to set his glass on the table. Lucy stopped fondling and also reached to set her glass on the table. She looked at him, gathered her legs under her and turned to face him on the couch. Looking into his eyes, she opened her robe further to bare her breasts.

In the dim light, he stared at the full, firm orbs before him. He looked into her eyes and then bent to take a nipple between his lips. Lucy shivered as he tasted her nipple. He sucked it between his lips and touched it with his tongue. As he teased her nipple, he moved a hand to her other breast and fondled her. Her breast more than filled his hand and he felt her nipple firm against his palm.

He let go of her breast with his mouth and looked up her. Lucy's eyes were closed and she took his head in her hands and pulled him back to her. He slowly mouthed each nipple, back and forth, wetting them with his tongue, then pulling his mouth back to blow cool air over them. Lucy moaned and played with his hair.

Charlie got onto his knees and looked at her face. Placing a hand on each breast, he kissed her as she opened her mouth to him and put her arms around his neck. He slipped his hands inside her robe and put his arms around her, pulling her close. He hardened in his jeans. They kissed for a time, exploring each other's mouth with their tongue.

As Lucy moved to unbutton Charlie's shirt, he reached to undo the knot of her robe, so that it fell open completely. She pushed him away slightly, opened his shirt and pushed it back on his shoulders. He dropped his arms to allow the shirt to fall off. Lucy ran her hands over his chest, touching his nipples, running her fingers over his belly. She scrunched down and kissed a nipple, then licked it. Charlie moaned, her warm lips felt so good.

Still on her knees on the couch, Lucy pushed Charlie back against the arm. Sprawled back, he watched as she looked down at him and opened her robe wide. The firelight played over her body; full breasts, flat belly, shaved pussy. She was completely bare and her long hair fell down in front of her. "Wow," he whispered as he ran his eyes over her body.

She smiled down at him. "Thank you, Charlie Brown." With Charlie sprawled back against the arm of the couch, Lucy knelt between his legs and reached for the waist of his jeans. She undid his belt, then the button, then reached for his zipper. She licked her lips as she eased his zipper down over the fullness of his cock beneath. "Lift." He planted his foot on the floor and lifted his ass as she pulled his jeans down. Then she eased his boxers down, baring his cock which now stood at attention.

Lucy sat back on her haunches and looked down at Charlie's cock, her hands on her thighs. The firelight made the veins stand out and she could see his foreskin pulled back to bare the head. He felt self conscious as she gazed at his hardness, her head tilted to the side. But she smiled, then reached to take him in hand. She wrapped her fingers around him and held him firmly. "Nice," she whispered, squeezing him a little.

As Charlie watched, she began slowly stroking him, gazing at his cock as she did. She smiled and tilted her head to the other side as she slowly stroked. He felt about as hard as he'd ever been and the slow stroking was driving him crazy. As a drip of pre-cum oozed, Lucy looked him in the eye, smiled, then bent to touch the tip of her tongue to his head. She licked the pre-cum, then straightened. "Yum."

She reached for her wine glass on the table, stood up and drank it down. He looked up at her standing there, well toned, long legs. She looked down at him and knelt on the floor beside the sofa. "Let's get these off." She pulled his pants and boxers down his legs and off over his feet. She tossed them on the floor as he stretched his legs out, then looked him over, naked on the couch. Firms calves, muscular thighs, cock rising out of dark pubic hair. Dark hair on his chest ran down his belly and drew a line toward his cock. She could tell he felt a little uncomfortable with her looking at him, but it had been a while since she had had a man, a while since she'd looked a naked body over. She ran her hands over his legs, circled his cock, then ran her fingertips over his belly and chest.

He moaned as she looked down and ran her hands and fingers over him. Feeling more comfortable now, he put his hands behind his head and watched her. As the fire crackled, Lucy bent and licked into his belly button, her hair brushing his cock as she did. One hand was on Charlie's thigh, the other over a nipple. She kissed his belly and worked her way upward. She kissed him on the lips, barely brushing them, then kissed her way back down. She kissed him at the base of his cock and rubbed her cheek against him. She straightened and smiled at him, then bent and took the head of his cock between her lips. Charlie squirmed as he felt her warm lips wrapped around him. He felt like he could cum right then and moaned.

Lifting his head with his hands, Charlie watched as Lucy took his cock deeper into her mouth. Her eyes were closed as she slowly she enveloped him, moving her lips down his shaft until her nose was in his pubic hair. Lucy held him like that, feeling him filling her mouth, his cock warm on her lips and against her tongue. "Mmmmm," she moaned into him.

Charlie could feel her breathing through her nose into his pubic hair as she kept him fully in her mouth. "Damn, Lucy, that feels good," he whispered.

"Mmm, hmmm." Keeping Charlie in her mouth, she pressed her tongue against him and kept him there until she almost gagged. Feeling the gag reflex approaching, she popped off him, then licked her spit from his head. She looked at him and smiled, then licked her lips. "Oh my."

She looked at his cock again and licked her lips. It was tempting to stay at it, but she was wet... Instead, she stood up and looked down at him again, hands on her hips. "Are you okay, Charlie Brown?"

Lying there, he looked up at her, statuesque, her hair falling over one shoulder now. Damn she was beautiful. "I'm more than okay." His eyes moved lower. Her legs were spread and her pussy was in a shadow from the firelight. But her skin there was completely, beautifully smooth. He reached to touch her. She put a foot up on the sofa on the other side of his body, spreading herself. Charlie touched her thigh, then ran his hand upward, feeling her shiver as he did so. Touching her lips, he felt the wetness there and slipped a fingertip between them. He ran his fingertip back and forth between her lips. She was wet and warm and his finger slid easily along the smooth skin.

Looking up at her as she looked down at him, he smiled widely and eased a finger into her. She gasped as he pushed in to his knuckle. Then, as she had with his cock in her mouth, he simply held his finger deep inside her, feeling the warmth and the wet. Nice, he thought. Damn, this was nice.

Lucy began fondling her breasts as Charlie began fingering her as she stood over him. Slowly, so slowly, he worked his finger in and out of her pussy. He could feel her tighten around his finger as he worked it in and out. As he gazed over Lucy's body, he could see goosebumps. He held his finger still inside her. "Getting cold?"

She looked down at him, breasts in her hands, and nodded. He looked over at the fire, which had almost burned back down to coals. "I need to put more wood on," he whispered. He slowly withdrew his finger and, as she watched, licked it. She smiled.

As he stood up, she wrapped her arms around, then he around her. They stood there, his cock pressed against her bell her head on his chest, sharing their warmth.

Though he hated to, Charlie stepped away and bent to the fire to gather some wood. He placed in on top of the coals, then leaned in to blow on it and spark it to new life. As the flames began to lick at the newly-placed wood, he stood up and turned to face Lucy. They looked into each other's eyes and smiled. They moved into each other's arms again and he bent to her ear. "Now what?" he whispered as the fire crackled in the hearth.

She put her arms around his neck and stood on her tiptoes to place her mouth near his ear. "Now," she whispered back, "you fuck me."

She pushed away from him then, and reached for a quilt that was folded on the back of the sofa. Kneeling, she spread it on the floor a few feet away from the fireplace as he watched. She then reached for a cushion off the sofa and tossed it on the floor. Then, looking at him, she lied down, head on the pillow, and spread her legs wide.

Charlie looked down and could only shake his head as he gazed at her body now lit by the brightly burning fire, so ready for him. He took another pillow and knelt between her legs. "Lift," he whispered. Lucy lifted her bottom and he slid the pillow under her bum. Placing a hand on either side of her, he bent to kiss her and as he did, pressed the head of his cock against her lips.