Merry Christmas Little Worm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SHITTTT I'M CUMMING LITTLE SIS!" That was all I could take and as her juices forced their way out of her mine pumped back inside her, my balls contracting as they pushed a seemingly never ending stream of hot semen deep inside of her. Feeling my spunk firing into her Wendy screamed again as another wave of ecstasy crashed over her and her velvet cunt walls crushed my prick and held it deep inside her, an iron grip threatening to rip it off me. "Jesus Wendy, you're so tight!" I gasped as her muscles milked me for all I was worth and I almost fainted with pleasure.

I reached up and pulled my sister down to me, pushing my tongue into her mouth as we both gasped for air and our sticky, slick bodies writhed together riding the last tremors of our orgasms. I held her as tight as I could, never wanting to let go of the golden haired goddess that had captured my heart so completely as I whispered into her ear.

"I love you Wendy, I love you so much." She raised her head and smiled at me; a smile so full of love and joy that I felt the most loved man in the world.

"I love you too Peetie, I always will." With that she kissed my lips softly, her tongue tracing along my mouth but not pushing the way into it before she laid her head onto my shoulder and nuzzled into my neck. We lay there for ages, holding onto one another, gently stroking the others body, delighting the feel of skin and heat of our flesh. Slowly my cock softened but couldn't slip from her tight pussy and it's vice like grip. I chucked softly.

"Wendy, I don't think your pussy want's to let me go." She giggled, lifting her head and looked into my eyes.

"I never want to let you go Peetie, never." I smiled and kissed her softly.

"But can we at least get up off the floor now little sis, my back's starting to hurt?" She smiled and lifted herself up, my cock finally pulling out of her, making a wet squishing sound as some of our combined juices slipped out at the same time. As she stood I reached up and pulled the remnants of her knickers down her legs and she lifted each foot in turn so I could get them off of her. Her eyes went wide as I sat up and then put the cloth to my nose and inhaled deeply before putting it into my mouth to suck her juice from them.

"Oh God that's so sexy!" She gasped out as I sucked her knickers. I smiled at her and stood in front her, pushing my boxers down to the floor and stepping out of them before sitting next to her on the bed and pulling her into me.

"You taste so sweet, I can't wait to drink straight from the source." Wendy giggled as her warm body melted into mine.

"I can't wait for you to do that either, and I want to suck your great big cock Peetie but I'm too tired now." She pulled away enough to look at me and bit her lip coyly. "Would you sleep in here tonight with me, I've waited so long to fall asleep in your arms?"

"How could I refuse my beautiful sister?" I lay back on the bed and pulled her into my arms. "How long have you waited then?"

"Years Petie, I realised years ago that I felt differently about you than I should, that's why I stopped cuddling up to you, I was frightened but today when I saw the effect I had on you I just thought why should I be scared of my feelings for you? I didn't know what you thought about me but I always suspected that you might feel the same deep down but I didn't think this would happen. I'm so glad it did though, I love you Peetie with all my heart."

"I never realised, never thought for one minute you felt that way. Somewhere inside of me I knew I loved you more than I should but I never let myself think about it. I'm so glad you were braver than me Wendy, now I have you I never want to let you go." But in my mind I could already see there was one big problem and I knew we had to talk about it and looking into my sister's face I could see she had the same worries. "What about mum and dad? How do we break this to them?"

"I don't know Peetie, we'll have to play it by ear and wait and see. Best not to get caught for a while." She put her head on my chest as I stroked her hair. "I'll set an alarm in a minute so you can sneak back to your room in the morning, I doubt if they'll be up too early tomorrow."

"Good idea little sis, I don't think they'll be up early either" I laid there trying think what our parents reactions would be if they did find out and how we could manage to be together and eventually even tell them. I could feel my eyes starting to get heavy as I held my sisters naked body close to mine, revelling in her warmth and softness. I leant over and kissed her lips gently, whispering in her ear after.

"Merry Christmas Wendy, goodnight beautiful, I love you"

"Merry Christmas Peetie, goodnight my big hunk, I love you." She giggled a little then reached down and stroked my cock briefly, "And merry Christmas little worm, I love you too." Her head fell back onto my chest and she wrapped her leg over me as she snuggled in again. I didn't think I'd worry about her calling it that ever again.

"Wendy, don't forget to set your alarm clock." I heard her murmur a positive reply in a sleepy voice.

"Okay big brother in a minute." She sighed, and then I remember looking at the time, one fifteen in the morning before I fell into the happiest, most peaceful sleep I had ever had known...

For those that wondered the real part at bedtime was a wrestling and tickling match that lead to an accidental coupling with a girlfriend at the time which was how we first had sex. She had claimed she was a virgin at the time but I had my doubts about that and still do (as she claimed the same to her next boyfriend apparently!) but hell who cares, that was how it happened! I hope you enjoyed the story of Peetie and Wendy and please vote/comment, thank you.