Merry Christmas Mr. C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave a chuckle and said, "Well now Ms Smith, let's find out if I am worthy of my opponent. Who the fuck is it anyway, cause right now I want to kill him."

I smirked, "Maybe it is a her not a him."

He pounced on me, his mouth found my neck, his hands entwined in my hair as he pulled me to him. I arched forward so he had easy access to me. My hands went searching for his cock, there it was bulging, trying to break free of his pants. As I ran my fingers over the fabric he groaned. He went to undo the tiny buttons on the front of my dress. Due to the heat I was braless and I knew if we kept going at this pace it was going to end too quickly. I pushed his hands away but he went straight back.

"No, slow it down, let me work on you first." He looked at me astounded as I dropped to the floor of the limo. "Gee, it is lucky these cars have so much space in them" I said as I slowly unzipped his pants. His eyes were sparkling as he watched me slip down his boxers and lick my lips. I leant forward, giving him full eye contact as I licked the tip of his quivering cock.

"Take me in your mouth Ms Smith and suck me." He laid back a little as I took him in. My mouth covering him all bar a finger width space at his base. I placed my fingers around the base and started jerking him off into my mouth. My tongue flattened as it slowly rubbed the underside of his shaft. I sucked deep and released. As he left my mouth I spat on his tip to increase the lubrication. I increased the speed in my movements up and down, I tasted his pre cum and felt his body tightening. He grasped my head and held me down hard on his cock. I didn't stop sucking and licking, I used my other hand to grasp his arse and drive him into me. His body jerked as his climax hit. He filled my mouth with steaming cum. I swallowed deeply and sucked the rest of him out. He went to pull my head off of him but I wasn't finished. Kim and Nicholas had taught me well, pay attention to the aftermath, love the cock as much as the man. By the time I had finished licking and sucking him all over Marcus Cook was firing up for round two.

Chapter 9

"My turn now Kitten." He growled as his hands undid those buttons. My breasts sprang out of the dress, nipples hard and ready to be tweaked. He ran his thumb over my left one, never breaking my gaze. "I want you fully naked and on my desk the first time, so right now I am just going to tease you."

He tapped on the window to his driver and said loudly, "Take me to the office now."

I felt the car turning sharply. My excitement was building. He started to suckle me, long and hard, drawing my nipple out each time. As he sucked on my left he pinched my right. The pain alternating between the two was intense but so good. I was ready to be fucked and Marcus knew it. I was still kneeling on the floor of the limo in front of him. My knees were spread so I could balance and this allowed him easy access to my soaking pussy. He slid in a finger and circled my clit. I groaned because finally he was touching me properly. I wanted his hands in me, I wanted his cock thrusting in me.

The car came to a stop. Marcus quickly did up my dress, I was so engrossed in him that I didn't even notice. We went up in the elevator a safe distance apart. As we entered the foyer of his office area I noticed it was dark and empty. I had worked back lots here but I had never seen it so dark. He almost ran to his door, the anticipation of what was to happen on that desk was engulfing us. So often I had sat in this very office watching him behind that desk, but now I was about to be on that desk taking everything I had ever wanted. He grabbed my wrists as we went to the desk. The desk itself was empty, only a date calendar was on the corner. I noticed the date December 24. He placed my hands on the desk a good meter apart and whispered in my ear, "Brace yourself." I wondered what was happening. He grabbed the front panels of my dress and ripped them apart. It fell to the floor leaving me in a smooth black g string and my heels. My exposed cheeks were open to him. The first slap caught me unaware. It was hard and stinging, but the sound of it was incredible. He continued to slap me, all the while saying "I am your master, you will answer your phone when I call, and you will get in the car when I want you. Do you understand?" I groaned in ecstasy, not bothering to answer him. This only gave him more reason to slap me. My indirect disobedience caused him to grasp my hair and breathe down my neck, "I asked if you understand, answer me now!" I suddenly realised the situation he wanted, "Yes Sir, I will."

Marcus understood from those four words that I was his to do as he pleased. He spun me around and lifted me onto his desk. My g string was ripped from me. He undid his pants and his cock sprang forward. It was throbbing. I spread my legs wide open, ready for the onslaught to begin. He didn't hold back, his first thrust reached so far inside me I thought I would explode. I thought I had been fucked hard but I was so very wrong. He pounded me into the desk, his cock hitting all the right places. The top of his shaft caused my clit to shudder, the rest of him sent thundering vibrations deep into me. I felt his orgasm building, his hands were clenching my hips, helping him to drive into me. As he came his eyes opened wide and he looked into mine, at the final release he bellowed "You are mine now." I gave a reciprocal reply, "As are you mine Mr C. Merry Christmas Master."

12