Merry Christmas Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cptgreg
cptgreg
95 Followers

"I'm cuming," Becky screamed, pulling her mother's face out from between her legs by the hair.

Becky's body went rigid, and she shook like a vibrator as she came. Debra had automatically gone up on her knees when Becky had lifted her by her hair, so when she came both Debra and Amber watched in amazement as a stream of girl juice shot out of her pussy, between her mother's arms and legs, almost as far as her feet.

"Damn, girl," Amber said, sitting up and leaning closer. "I knew I called you 'squirt' for some reason."

"That was amazing," Debra said, looking down at the little trail of fluid on the floor pointing directly back to her pussy. "I've never ever seen anything like that."

"Me neither," Amber said, slipping off of the couch, and pushing her mother onto her back on the floor. She then snuggled up to her, laying her head on her mother's shoulder. "Do you do that every time you cum?"

"Yeah, I do," Becky said as she followed her sister's lead on her mother's other side, snuggling up to the older woman, laying her head on her shoulder. Debra wrapped her arms around her two daughters feeling a warmth that she had never felt before. She and the girls had always been close, but she felt they were even closer now. And, the closeness of the two girls made that feeling even stronger.

"So what's next?" Becky asked, after several minutes of snuggling, having recovered.

"We'll rest here another few minutes," Amber replied, trailing a finger up and down her mother's belly, occasionally dipping it into her bellybutton. "Then we'll move to the bedroom for some more fun."

"Got any ideas on what we might try next?" Becky inquired, reaching down to play with her mother's pubic hairs. "I'm not sure what I want to try. What are our limits, Mom?"

"I don't think we have any limits," Amber replied before her mother could say anything.

Both Becky and Debra looked up at her in surprise.

"What makes you say that?" Becky asked, laying her head back on her mother's shoulder. Her fingers seemed to automatically return to playing with her mother's pussy hairs.

"Didn't you notice the ribbons around her wrists, and ankles?" Amber asked, lightly rolling one of her mother's nipples between her thumb and forefinger. "You know what those mean, don't you?"

"I have a good idea," Becky smiled, as she snuggled deeper into her mother's embrace, and tugged a little more firmly on her pubes.

What are they talking about, Debra wondered? She had put the ribbons on simply as decoration. They seemed to be hinting that it meant something else. But, what could it be?

"Oh my!" Debra gasped, as the implications of the red ribbons suddenly sank in. It wasn't the color, as much as where she had placed them. She had sent a very clear submissive signal to the girls, and Amber, atleast, had picked up on it, right away. "Oh, well. Maybe you'll play with this Christmas present longer then the others I've given you over the years."

"We can pretty much guarantee it," the girls said in unison.

Debra pulled her girls closer to her, and closed her eyes in contentment, as Becky continued to play with her neatly trimmed pubes, and Amber played with a turgid nipple. "Merry Christmas, girls."

All three then said together. "And to all a goodnight."

cptgreg
cptgreg
95 Followers
12