Merry ChristmASS, Bitch Boy!

Story Info
Mistress's Brittany and Chantz fuck him again.
2.3k words
4.29
36.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The holidays were upon us. I had spent the last three months of my life as the personal sex slave of Brittany Andrews and Chantz Fortune. By now I was used to the chores, and the beatings, and constantly servicing and being fucked by their various strapon dildos. However, I never got used to the humiliating situations that they placed me in on a daily basis. Little did I know the worst was yet to come.

I was trimming the Christmas tree, wearing nothing but six inch white heels, matching thong, ball gag, and butt plug. "Hey slut, get up here," Brittany hollered from upstairs. I scurried as fast as the heels and my bouncing tits would allow. "We're having a special party tonight, so you need to get ready." With that, she cuffed my hands behind my back. She then proceeded to tie a large red ribbon in a bow over my breasts. Then she removed my thong, but left the butt plug. Lastly, she tied my little dick back and fixed another bow atop my now flat crotch. "You are going to make someone very happy as their Christmas present," Brittany laughed, as she dragged me back downstairs.

She got out the now familiar leg restraints and cuffed my legs together, and then cuffed one leg to the tree. About ten minutes later, there was a ring at the doorbell, and Chantz and Brittany bounded down the stairs in the sexiest Mrs. Claus outfits I had ever seen. Both were visions of pure sex in their red velvet halter tops and short, red, fur-lined skirts with matching red heels. "Hello gentlemen," Brittany said. "Do come in." It took me a minute to recognize the voices of my gay brother Thad and his boyfriend Tom. I knew I was in deep shit now. Let's just say I had been less than kind to my brother since I found out he was gay.

Thad and Tom walked into the room, accompanied by my two best friends from high school, Mark and John. Of course none of them recognized me, but there were some catcalls and looks of general amusement and confusion as they looked in my direction. No sooner had the men settled in and started talking, (mostly about me, as if I wasn't there) then there was another ring at the door, and this time I recognized the voices of Kara, and three of my ex girlfriends, Sarah, Karrie, and Morgan. The four women were ushered into the room by Chantz and Brittany.

"I'm sure you're all wondering why we called you all here today," Chantz said. "As for you boys, I'm sure you're worried about Brad, and that is why you came here. I'm sure Thad and Tom will be especially happy with how he has turned out. Mark and John, you may just be amused, but at any rate, I guarantee you gentlemen will have a fabulous time tonight. And you ladies, I'm sure Kara has explained a little bit to you. You also will have a fabulous time tonight, at Brad's expense."

"All of you may or may not know, a few months ago, Brad ran a foul of the wrong women, she continued. "He was a womanizer and cheated on his wife constantly. He was also a prick to most men, and I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that he was not a big supporter of your same-sex relationship. At any rate, I am adult film star Chantz Fortune, and this is my friend and fellow star, Brittany Andrews. We like to transform macho men into sissy bitches and fuck them in the ass. This is where Brad comes in." With that, Brittany and Chantz stepped back and motioned to me. I looked down in shame, and my face burned bright red.

"As you can see, we've made some improvements," Brittany said. "He still has his little dick, but he is ours now, and he loves taking it up the ass and sucking dick now. Ladies, if you would please open the boxes under the tree with your names on them." With that, each of the ladies unwrapped a brand-new squirting strapon.

"This is the best gift EVER," exclaimed Kara. Sarah, Karrie, and Morgan looked confused and a bit embarrassed. "Come on ladies, this is your chance to get back at that asshole," said Kara. She stepped over the rest of the girls, as did Brittany and Chantz, and each of them helped one of the girls into their new weapon.

"Hey ladies, I think you forgot something," laughed Brittany. "There's one more box, with ALL your names on it!!" She uncuffed me from the tree and stood me up. "If you don't mind though, we're going to open her up, and then you can use her as long as you want. Chantz took Brittany by the hand and led her to the couch, where they both sat down. Each sat down, and reached over to flick the other's short red skirt up, to revealing matching long white strapons. Both goddesses spread their legs, Brittany crossed her right leg over Chantz's left leg, as they motioned with their fingers for me to come over. "Hey little bitch, why don't you come sit on Santa's lap?" Brittany sneered.

I minced my way over to her and bent over, so she could remove my butt plug. "I think I want to hear this bitch scream while we fuck her, don't you?" Chantz implored. She got a positive reaction from the crowd, so she removed my ball gag, and shoved me down on Brittany's cock. I screamed, and everyone laughed. As I bounced on Brittany's cock, Chantz slapped me in the face until I began to cry, which brought more laughter from the crowd. "Look at her ride that cock like a pro," Chantz laughed. "Someone's getting greedy, I want my turn." With that, she lifted me off Brittany's cock, and rammed me down on her own, larger one. Before I could let out another pained scream, Brittany had gotten up and stuffed her cock in my mouth. They continued to fuck me for about ten minutes, as the crowd looked on and added to the verbal abuse. I guess they must have gotten tired, because Chantz rudely shoved me off her cock and into a heap on the ground.

"I'm tired of being the man," sighed Brittany. "And I see some real men in the room who could really fuck me hard. I bet even those fags would love to get in here," she said, as she pointed to her pussy. Am I right? Think about it, Thad. How great would it be to force your sissy brother to watch you and your boyfriend fuck a pussy that he will never touch?" she said, as she removed her strapon, and Thad and Tom's pants.

"And it looks like these two are ready to party," Chantz laughed, as she saw Mark and John's pants tent. "Let's just remove those, too." So there I was, in a heap on the floor, looking up at the four men on the couch with their legs spread and their cocks out, Brittany and Chantz, straponless in their sexy outfits moving toward the men, and four angry, strapon-wielding ex girlfriends towering over me. "Ladies do with him what you will," Chantz said.

With that, Chantz and Brittany looked at each other and simultaneously bent over, flipped up their skirts, and nonchalantly sat down on Thad and Tom's hard dicks. "You boys better do it right," Brittany snarled. Both women removed their tops, and leaned over to make out with each other, as they rode their respective cocks. I didn't have much time to enjoy the show, as Kara grabbed me and took charge. She put me on my back on the floor against the couch, got down on her knees, took both my legs in one hand and hoisted them over my head, as she jammed her dick into me. Karrie and Sarah slid in on either side of me, and jammed my mouth with both of their cocks, while Morgan took a seat on the couch and attached some nipple clamps and a connecting chain to my nipples. She took the chain between her toes and then laid out Chantz and Brittany's laps as they were continuing to get fucked. Chantz began pulling Morgan's hair, and Brittany slapped her ass. This action, coupled with the up and down motion of them getting fucked, caused a great deal of pain in my nipples. My mouth and ass were stuffed, and my nipples felt like they were being ripped off my chest.

I was afforded a brief respite, as the girls changed positions. I was dragged along the rug by my nipples, as Brittany and Chantz shifted down the couch to Mark and John's dicks, taking Morgan with them. Karrie kept her spot in my mouth, while Kara and Sarah switched places, so she could slam my ass. Sarah was by far the hottest girl I had ever fucked. At 5'2", 102 lbs and fake tits that were a large B cup she was a little sex machine. She was full of energy and loved to fuck. Apparently that was going to carry over, now that the shoe was on the other foot. She got down on her knees and threw my legs over her shoulders, so she could get the full ten inches into me. "Oh baby, you loved my tits, didn't you?" Sarah laughed, as she grabbed hers. "I love yours. Look at those babies!" she said as she leaned over and grabbed mine.

Somehow, I had noticed lack of pain in my nipples, as well as a cock missing from my mouth. I looked over to see Karrie railing Morgan doggystyle on the couch, while Brittany and Chantz were on the floor each being double-teamed. Chantz was being taken in the ass by John and in the mouth by Mark. Brittany had Tom in her ass and Thad in her pussy. Sarah maneuvered me into doggy position as well, with Kara perched on the couch, gagging me with her cock and torturing me with my nipple chain. I was about to pass out from the pain, when Sarah rammed into me one last time, and leaned forward to choke me as she did so. The last thing I remember was a blast of cum in my ass and my mouth before I passed out.

"You are so fucking worthless," Brittany screamed, as she slapped me awake. "You boys were wonderful. I am so fucking worn out. I haven't been fucked like that in ages. And it was by your gay brother and his boyfriend. God, you really are pathetic. Ok, everyone, it's time for the grand finale. I will need your help, Thad." Thad stood up, and walked over toward me, as Brittany and Chantz strapped their cocks back on. Brittany bent over in front of Thad, and glanced back over her shoulder. "I want in my ass, big boy," she growled, as she stepped back and sank onto his cock.

"I want you like that," Chantz said to me. I dutifully bent over and backed up onto her cock, impaling myself on her rod. Brittany and I were bent over at the waist with our hands on the ground, our long, blond, curly trusses getting in each others faces, getting royally fucked in our asses. I could hear Chantz and Thad making out above us, and I foolishly leaned in to see if I could make out with Brittany. Brittany somehow dropped herself lower and took my nipple chain in her mouth. Then, almost as if on cue, Chantz and Thad separated, grabbed onto their respective bitch's hair and yanked back as hard as possible, driving their dicks into the depths of our asses. Unfortunately for me, the motion on Brittany's head caused the nipple clamps to be ripped clean off my tits, causing me to fall to the ground in pain, and simultaneously removing the invader from my ass.

The room burst into laughter. Even Brittany doubled over in laughter as she continued to get slammed in the ass. Chantz wasted no time sliding under me and jamming her cock into me reverse cowgirl style. I was in too much pain to ride her, so she bounced me up and down. Brittany stepped forward, so that my mouth was wrapped around her tool. I was in quite the predicament, as every time Thad thrust into Brittany it drove her cock down my throat, and caused her tits to slap me in the face, and every time Chantz drove into me, the same thing happened. Finally, Thad erupted into Brittany's ass. Brittany herself orgasmed and flooded my mouth with cum from her cock. Chantz took the opportunity to drive one last thrust into me, as she orgasmed and released the strapon's load into my ass.

Everyone had started to clean up and put their clothes back on. "Thank you everyone for stopping by," said Brittany. "We'll have to do this again sometime soon. Brad has all sorts of wonderful outfits that I'm sure you'd like to fuck him in. If you could do us one more favor before you go. With that, she pulled out the spreader bar, and attached my legs to it. Then she pulled my arms back through and tied them to the bar so that my face was ground into the floor and my cum covered ass was high in the air. I looked up to see her brandishing a large wooden paddle with the word "Spank" engraved in metal studs. If everyone could give her three hard swats on the ass before you leave, you can be on your way." I remember Thad laughing and inquiring as to who the sissy is now, and then I blacked out from the pain.