Merry Cuckquean

Story Info
My wife is bound while she watches and then joins in later.
9.3k words
4.58
128.3k
172
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is tied to the bed and 'forced' to watch. I fuck our friend Lexi in front of her while she's bound. After some humiliation, Lexi and I untie her and pleasure her together. I must warn you that you will read about concepts of wife humiliation (some may consider it degradation), anal, asslicking (on a girl), cuckquean, and vaginal felching. If you don't dig these things, then please do not read. If so, then please enjoy.

As always everyone: A cuckold or cuckquean fantasy should ALWAYS be done with the consent of the one who is being cuckolded or cuckqueaned. You and your significant other should decide this on your own with much communication and understanding. When you hide this from your significant other and act upon it, that's when it's wrong, it is hurtful and scarring.

Merry Christmas everyone (or Happy Holidays).

***

Last year's Christmas was one of the wildest ones I've ever had, if not the wildest. I had returned home with some marshmallows and candy canes. I was going to make some hot cocoa. These were the items that I was missing. I had the rest of the necessary ingredients. When I opened the door I saw a note hanging in front of me. It read 'Put on the hat and come get some cookies.' I looked to my left to see a Santa hat hanging on the coat hanger. I smiled and thought to myself,

'Jenny what are you up to?'

I put the bag down to remove my shoes. When I finished taking them off, I picked the bag back up and took the hat to put it on. I assumed that the cookies were in the kitchen, so I walked over there with the bag of marshmallows and candy canes. I placed the bag on the counter and looked around. To my disappointment there were no cookies.

'Hmm, living room?'

Score. I found the cookies. There was a plate on the table with two cookies and a glass of chocolate milk. Personally, I can't drink milk plain. Of course, Jenny knows this and made it into chocolate. Each of the cookies had one chocolate chip in the center. I was guessing that Jenny wanted them to look like boobs. I took a bite and chewed; it was delicious. I drank the chocolate milk and was not met with disappointment. As I was finishing up with the first cookie, I felt a hand rubbing my groin. It had a green glove on. Jenny pressed her body against my back. I smiled and said,

"The cookies are delicious baby."

I turned my head, but Jenny's other hand stopped me. She grabbed me by the chin to hold it in place. She let go and pointed to the other cookie. She was signaling for me to finish. I picked up the other cookie and took a bite. While I did this, she used both her hands to unbuckle my belt. She unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped the zipper. I felt her hand snake its way into my underwear. She began to play with my cock as I ate the second cookie and drank more of the chocolate milk. I don't know about any of you reading, but I tend to lose my appetite when I get horny. I did my best to finish the milk and cookie so I can start playing with Jenny. I was halfway through the cookie when I felt Jenny's other hand reach lower to play with my balls. She gently fondled them while she stroked my now semi-erect cock.

"Mmm, that feels so good baby."

She pressed her nose against my back and inhaled. She gave my back a kiss and rubbed her face on it affectionately. Once I finished, I turned around. To my surprise, it wasn't my wife who was stroking me...

"Lexi?!"

"Hehe, surprise."

Lexi is a friend of ours. She's a lovely brunette with a B cup. She's half white, half Japanese, and has a tight ass. In contrast, my wife Jenny is a beautiful blonde with a D cup. She has the most beautiful blue eyes and a lovely ass. It isn't as tight as Lexi's but I don't care. It's tits I love the most, despite the fact that I love giving Jenny rimjobs. As for me, I'm just an ordinary guy with black hair, brown eyes, and brown skin. I'm half white half Pacific Islander. Don't ask me what specifically. I have too many ethnicities in me to list. My cock's seven inches, but very thick. Our friend Lexi has had a couple of threesomes with me and Jenny. There were only two things that we would do if Lexi joins us: cuckquean humiliation or a mutual threesome between the three of us.

Lexi was wearing a sexy green elf outfit. Her hands had silky green over the elbow gloves. For her shoes, she had green high heels with pointy ends that curled upwards at the toe box. Her socks were white over the knee socks with green stripes. For her body, it was a one piece Christmas dress. It was green to match her gloves, socks, and shoes. Her dress was technically a skirt with its length. If it was any higher, I'd be able to see her underwear...assuming she was even wearing any. I asked her,

"Jenny's tied up isn't she?"

"We better go upstairs Santa," She caressed my chest. "Mrs. Claus is waiting for us."

"That's a nice outfit."

"Thanks, I got it at a good price."

Lexi appreciated my notice of her costume knowing that it was going to come off soon. She walked away from me and towards the stairs. She swayed her ass for me and climbed the first couple of steps. Her back was facing me, but she looked over her shoulder to ask,

"Well aren't you gonna follow me?"

She smiled at me while lifting her skirt. It turned out that she wasn't wearing panties after all. She grabbed her left butt cheek with her left hand and pulled. She exposed her pussy and asshole to me while asking in an innocent tone,

"You mean to say you don't want this Santa?"

"Ho, ho, ho, how could I say no?"

Lexi raised her brow and stayed quiet for a moment. She was trying to compute what I just said. She found what I said to be corny and dumb. Jenny enjoys it when I'm like that, but Lexi...not as much. Nonetheless, Lexi tensed her asshole so it would wink at me. What I didn't know was that Jenny told Lexi I liked that. I started walking towards Lexi as I zipped my jeans back up. She let go of her butt cheek and pulled her skirt back down. She began to climb the stairs again. As I climbed the stairs behind her, she purposely climbed slowly so I could enjoy the view. I watched her ass move back and forth with her pussy peaking at me between her legs. When we were upstairs, I noticed the bedroom door was closed. Lexi put her hand on the door knob and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you ready to see your wife?"

"You know the answer to that."

Lexi smiled at my response and opened the door. We both walked in to find Jenny tied to the bed. She had a Santa hat with a pretty pink bow on it. For her body, she had sexy red lingerie. It was new lingerie that she bought just for the occasion. Her ankles were tied to the bed posts with the Japanese bondage rope we had. Each leg was tied to a bedpost which forced her legs to spread. She was positioned upside down on the mattress. Her feet were where we put our pillows at. Her head was where our feet went when we slept. There were two fluffy handcuffs, one for each wrist. Both of her wrists were cuffed to the bedposts at the posterior end of the bed. Her mouth was gagged with the little gag we used for bondage.

The moment Jenny saw us, Lexi grabbed me by the shirt and stuck her tongue in my mouth. She reached into my pants to find my cock. I kissed back, knowing that Jenny would like that. At first, I was very hesitant to the idea, but eventually I noticed that my hesitance was what lessened Jenny's enjoyment of the cuckquean fantasy. What good is role play if one of you keeps breaking it to ask "are you okay?" So, without hesitation, I reached around and grabbed Lexi's ass. She undid my jeans and pulled it down with my underwear. I stepped out of them and lifted my shirt. Lexi kissed my chest as I got my shirt off and tossed it to the side. She stroked my cock as we resumed our kissing. I lifted her skirt and reached around to rub her ass with my left hand. I used the pointer of my right hand to rub at her crack. She broke our kiss and suggested,

"Why don't we give Mrs. Claus a closer look?"

I agreed and we walked towards the bed. Lexi pointed her ass to Jenny as a means of flaunting. She removed her gloves as I walked over to Jenny. I caressed Jenny's face and told her "love you baby." I always tell her this before Lexi and I humiliate her. Call it a waste of time if you want, but I never start the cuckquean fantasy without doing this prior. I walked back to Lexi while she was removing her skirt. She got it off when I faced her. I grabbed her and put my tongue in her mouth. She wrapped her arms around me as I reached down. I played with her ass as our tongues touched. Jenny watched me spread Lexi's butt cheeks while I made out with her. I rubbed my pointer on Lexi's asshole. She bit down on my lower lip and tugged on it. Jenny squirmed from this, getting turned on and needing to touch herself. Lexi let go and got to her knees.

"I'm gonna show you just how much Mrs. Claus lacks in skill."

Lexi grabbed my cock and gave it a couple of strokes. She licked from the base of my cock all the way up to the tip. When she stopped at the tip, she gave it a bunch of small licks and then repeated the process over and over. She sensually commanded me,

"Moan for me baby."

She took my cock in her mouth in one go. Once I felt the wetness and warmth of Lexi's mouth, I moaned. The look on my face showed Jenny how much I enjoyed the sensation. Lexi worked hard to pleasure me as she deepthroated, gagged, and slurped. She was doing her best to pleasure me while giving Jenny a good show. I moaned to her,

"Oh Lexi...it feels so good...you do a better job than Mrs. Claus."

This was not true, but it was part of the role play. If Jenny's ever uncomfortable with what we do, we now have safety words to stop. It was to make sure we didn't confuse genuine pleas with submissive begging while acting out a fantasy. The word 'green' means keep going, 'yellow' means tone it down, 'red' means stop completely because I don't like it. We even developed safety signals if Jenny's mouth was gagged, which it was in this case. Lexi released my cock from her oral grip and stroked it with her hand again.

"Mmm, Santa, tell me how much better I am than Mrs. Claus."

Lexi continued to deepthroat me to ensure I answered appropriately. I moaned, telling her that I preferred her mouth because she was more skilled. Those words were getting Jenny hot. She was squirming, hopelessly attempting to escape her bondage. She needed to touch herself and the restrictions of the cuffs and rope only served to make her hornier. If Lexi continued this for a few more minutes, then I would have came. However, she pulled my cock out of her mouth before I could cum.

"I'd say it's time you repaid the favor Santa."

Lexi climbed on the bed and presented her ass to me. The view was nice and I could tell Jenny was loving her lateral view of what I was about to do. Lexi's pussy was wet from the role play. I put my nose to her pussy and inhaled deeply. The aroused scent of her pussy was wonderful. I complimented her smell and gave it a quick lick. Lexi moaned from the teasing lick. I spread her pussy with my thumbs and inspected. I wanted to see just how wet her insides were. Lexi was getting impatient and raised her voice at me.

"Fucking eat my pussy!"

Immediately, I shoved my tongue in her pussy and licked around inside. The only sensation I could focus on was the taste. Whatever secretions were inside I licked up and swallowed it. Lexi purposely emphasized her moans to make Jenny horny for my tongue. I forced my tongue in as much as I could again. Lexi howled and pushed her ass back. This caused my face to move back, but I pushed it forward, trying to go deeper with my tongue. My nose ended up at Lexi's asshole. As she humped my face, my nose rubbed against it. I inhaled to get the scent of Lexi's ass. There was a certain smell that it had. It wasn't something strong and unpleasant, just different. The smell of Lexi's ass and the taste of her pussy was intoxicating. She decided to use this time to humiliate Jenny.

"Mmm yes! Fucking shove it in there! You like this bitch? You like watching your husband tongue fuck me?" Jenny whined and struggled from her bondage. "I bet you'd love to touch yourself right now you sick bitch. You just wanna get off to your husband fucking me don't you?"

Jenny whined again in agreement. She nodded her head to help confirm this. She would probably say "yes" if the gag wasn't in her mouth. While Lexi was busy degrading Jenny, I took advantage of her distraction and moved my tongue upwards. She broke out of the 'Santa role play' for a moment.

"I swear Jack, ninety nine point nine percent of the time, you always stick your tongue back there..." I grabbed both of Lexi's cheeks and spread them wide. I forced my tongue in as best as I could. "...Mmm, but I do love it."

Lexi looked over her shoulder while she pressed her ass into my face and I returned the enthusiasm. She grabbed my head and forced my face into her ass. Both she and Jenny enjoyed the sight of me munching away. My tongue slipped in as Lexi's sphincter relaxed. She was grinding her ass on my face forcefully while she filled the bedroom with her moans.

"Mmm, who has a better ass?"

"You do." I mumbled between her cheeks.

"I have a much better ass to worship don't I? You hear that bitch?! Your husband thinks I have a better ass than you!"

In all honesty, Jenny's ass is beautiful, but she's more of a 'top heavy' kind of girl. Lexi is 'bottom heavy.' If they were to compare breast size, Lexi would get knocked out from those knockers.

The more we progressed, the hotter Jenny got. I knew for a fact that she wanted me to stick my tongue in her pussy and ass just like how I was doing with Lexi. Lexi reached around with both hands and spread her ass for me. She rested her head on Jenny's gut. I moved my face away to admire the sight of Lexi's asshole. The wrinkles of her sphincter were pink. The contrast of brown surrounding it made it all the more desirable. I moved in and stuck my tongue out. The moment I felt her asshole tense up and 'kiss' my tongue I forced my way in again. Lexi moaned in approval as I wiggled around inside. I forced my tongue in as much as I could. I wanted to get it in as deep as possible.

"Mmm, God! My asshole feels so good!" Lexi pushed her ass again and I returned the push with my face. "Yes! Get that tongue nice and deep in there! I want this bitch to taste my ass every time she kisses you!"

I moved my face back and forth so I could tongue fuck Lexi's ass. She was screaming about how much she loved it. Part of it was because it genuinely made her feel good. The other part is because she wanted to make Jenny more desperate for my tongue. After a few more minutes of ass worshiping, Lexi yelled,

"Goddamn it! I want your cock now!"

Lexi couldn't wait anymore, so I reluctantly pulled my tongue out of her ass. She knelt up and turned around to face me. Before she could lie down, I grabbed her and stuck my tongue in her mouth so she could taste her ass. She tongued back and appreciated my enthusiasm.

"You just wanted to stick your tongue in my mouth after it's been in my ass huh?" I smiled at Lexi's question, implying a yes. She put her lips to my ear and whispered, "I love the way my ass tastes."

That was a major turn on for me. I've always found it sexy for a woman to tongue someone who just gave her a nice deep rimjob. I guessed that Jenny must have told her exactly how much I loved it. Either that or Lexi figured it out due to me always licking that hole. Lexi moved away from me and laid her back on top of Jenny. She spread the lips of her pussy and said,

"Santa, please come and stick your candy cane in my wet pussy!"

I positioned my cock at her entrance and began to press. Jenny watched in excitement as I was about to penetrate our friend. Lexi screamed the moment my whole length entered her. Jenny would most likely cum if she was touching herself at that moment. I didn't start slow. Instead, I immediately rammed it in and out of Lexi fast and hard since she was already so wet. I never started fucking Lexi hard the few times I fucked her in front of Jenny. She wasn't expecting me to be so rough right off the bat, but she was loving it. I knew from her moans.

"Oh my God! Holy shit!" she exclaimed.

I purposely did it this way to make Jenny want sex more so than she already did. It worked; she attempted to struggle free of her bondage. She wanted the hard fucking too, but was powerless to do anything. Jenny was turned on from the fact that she could feel the impact that Lexi's pussy was receiving. Due Lexi lying on top of her, she could feel just how hard I was pumping away. Lexi turned to Jenny and asked,

"You see this? You enjoying this?" Jenny nodded. "Watch it bitch! Watch your man fuck me!"

This was turning me on, so I started to slow down and focus more on fucking Lexi very hard rather than hard and fast. I thrusted in more forcefully and our groins clashed violently. Lexi screamed,

"Oh yeah! Fuck yeah! Give it to me Jack! Oh, fuck me with your cock while your wife watches!"

We were no longer doing the 'Santa role play.' To be honest, I could deal without it. We were all too caught up in the sex to care about that now. Lexi reached over to Jenny and tried to undo her gag with one hand while I was fucking her. After a couple of failed attempts, she finally got it off. Jenny immediately screamed,

"Oh please! Please! Please let him fuck me! He's my husband!"

"Oh I would, but it seems like your all locked up you little prude."

"Oh please, please I really want it! I'm so wet! I need to cum!"

Lexi ignored Jenny's last statement and turned away from her. She looked me in the eyes and moaned,

"Oh fuck Jack, I'm gonna cum!"

I kept my pace the same and Lexi came on my cock. I didn't want to cum yet. I knew that if I lasted longer, my ejaculation would feel better. Any guy reading this knows what I'm talking about. I pulled out when Lexi had finished with her climax. She smiled at me and asked,

"Hey Jack, you wanna see something?"

"Uh...okay."

I wasn't expecting such a question, but we were in the middle of sex and I supposed it would be something sexual in nature. I was right. Lexi got up and squatted over Jenny's face. Jenny watched as Lexi's asshole got closer to her nose and her pussy got closer to her mouth. She gave Jenny's right cheek a couple of gentle taps and said,

"Hey, clean it. I need it nice and ready for your husband. We still got lots of fucking to do."

Jenny tried to say something, but Lexi laid her weight on her face. Jenny's words were too hindered from the facesitting to be understood. Having no other options, Jenny obediently licked. This caused Lexi to smile and moan in approval. She looked at me and pointed towards Jenny's groin. I looked over to see what she was pointing at. To my surprise, Jenny was wearing a metal chastity belt. I felt like an idiot not noticing it earlier. I responded,

"Wow, I didn't even notice that!" I looked closer at it to see that it was made completely of metal. I held my hand up and gave the horns, the hand gesture you see at metal concerts. "That's so metal."

Lexi sighed and rolled her eyes saying,

"God Jack, so dumb."

This was one of the many reasons why Jenny and I were compatible. She loves that about me and I love to be like that. I like to make dumb jokes and amuse people. Lexi lifted her ass and allowed Jenny to speak.

"Oh Lexi please! Please stop fucking my husband!"

"Well too bad, we're far from done. By the time I'm through with him you'll taste and smell me on him all week."

This was part of the role play. If Jenny really didn't want us to fuck anymore, she would have said "red." Lexi decided to give Jenny a better view of our intercourse. She turned around and knelt on the bed. Her knees were on both sides of Jenny's head. She spanked her ass and curled her finger to me.