Merry Cuckquean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, I feel so good..."

The buildup of Jenny's climax made it intense when it hit her. It was so strong that she could not move. It was like she overdosed on the laughing gas at the dentist. Her body was completely limp. She was satisfied with just this, but I wasn't...

"Good baby, but it's still not over."

I put my pointer in my mouth to coat it with my saliva as much as I could. Jenny turned to me with her eyes widened. I pressed my finger at her back door. You want to know what makes good sex into great sex? It's simple...you add a bit of anal.

Jenny was about to object, but then Lexi grabbed her and shoved her tongue in her mouth. She was getting Jenny back for stopping her from objecting earlier. My finger went all the way in due to how relaxed her body was. What also contributed was the minor stretching my tongue gave her asshole. I kept my finger there to let Jenny's sphincter get used to my invasion. I kissed her neck as Lexi continued to kiss her lips. The good thing about popping Jenny's anal cherry is that it takes less time to stretch her out. When I took Jenny's ass for the first time, it took thirty to forty five minutes to prep her for my cock. Now, it takes me less than half that time to ready her little pink hole for penetration. While I prepared her ass for my cock, I decided to humiliate her in front of Lexi.

"My baby loves it in her ass doesn't she?"

She broke her kiss with Lexi to moan in response. She was still a little embarrassed to admit this in front of Lexi. If it was just the two of us, then she would have answered "Yes!" immediately. Lexi noticed this, so she shoved her fingers back in Jenny's pussy and joined in.

"Aw, Jenny, are you ashamed to admit that you're just a sick anally perverted bitch?"

"No, no, I..."

I pulled out my pointer so I could lube it and my middle finger with saliva. Lexi, however, took advantage of what I did and pulled out her fingers too. Jenny was not expecting both of us to pull our fingers out. She exclaimed,

"Hey! Wait, put your fingers back in me!"

Lexi and I exchange evil grins and said in unison,

"Beg."

"Please, please Lexi, please finger my pussy." Jenny looked over her shoulder towards me. "Honey, can you please...put your fingers back too?"

"Back where?"

Jenny turned red and answered with much embarrassment, "Back...in my ass..." I wet my middle finger quickly and slowly inserted both fingers into Jenny's ass. She whimpered from my reentry and I kissed her neck. I then said to her,

"See, that wasn't too bad. Now, tell Lexi what I put back there."

Yeah, I know I'm a cruel bastard. I love to embarrass Jenny like this. It was just all a part of the humiliation thing. Jenny did not keep eye contact with Lexi, feeling extreme embarrassment. Lexi decided to persuade her.

"If you tell me, then I'll stick my fingers back in your pussy."

"He puts...anal beads and a strapon back there..."

"Is that it?"

I pulled my fingers out to get the lube. It was taking too long for me to use my saliva as lube. Jenny took this as 'keep telling her or no finger fucking for your ass.' She blurted out,

"He puts his fingers and cock in there too!"

I got off the bed and walked to our drawer where we keep everything. I added to Jenny's list,

"Don't forget my tongue too."

Jenny saw me pull out the lube and was extremely excited. I got back on the bed; she didn't take her eyes off me as I lubed my cock with one hand and spread her ass with the other. While Jenny was focused on me, Lexi put her fingers back in her pussy. She turned to Lexi with a surprised expression, not expecting to get fingered again while she wasn't looking. Lexi further distracted her by pulling her in for a kiss. She shoved her tongue in Jenny's mouth as I applied some lube to her asshole. I pressed the tip at her little pink hole. She relaxed and the tip went in. She moaned while Lexi held her head in place.

I pressed the head in further and then pulled out until only the tip was inside. I worked my cock back in again, this time going in a little deeper. I pulled everything out except the tip again. I continued this pattern until about three fourths of my cock was inside. Lexi broke her kiss with Jenny and got up. She lied on her side so that she was now in a sideways sixty-nine position with Jenny. Once only the tip was inside her ass, I shoved my whole length in fast, making Jenny gasp from the unexpected full entry. I stayed there for a moment and played with her breasts. Lexi began to lick Jenny's clitoris.

"Oh fuck! Honey!"

"What? It doesn't feel good?"

"It feels too good—ah!"

Lexi started to add sucking to Jenny's sensitive clitoris. I whispered in Jenny's ear,

"I want you to eat Lexi's pussy." Jenny did not respond. She just moaned from the pleasure Lexi and I were giving her. I threatened, "Eat it or I stop fucking your ass."

Jenny reached over for Lexi's legs. The moment her palm made contact with Lexi's lower back she reeled her closer. Lexi aided her by moving her body forward. Jenny had Lexi's pussy in her face. I whispered in her ear,

"I wanna see you eat that pussy. Eat the pussy I just fucked! The pussy I fucked in front of you!"

Jenny moved her face closer and began. Her tongue licked around Lexi's clitoris while Lexi's tongue licked around hers. As I fucked Jenny's ass, I looked over my shoulder to find the lube. I grabbed it and opened it with one hand. I lubed my pointer as much as I could. I tossed the bottle to the side, not caring that it was open. It fell off the bed and I turned my attention back to Jenny's head and Lexi's pussy. I reached around and put my hand on Lexi's ass. I used my middle finger and thumb to spread her butt cheeks. I then rubbed my lubed pointer on Lexi's asshole. She knew what I was going to do so she relaxed and let my finger go in her ass. As I fucked Jenny's ass with my cock and Lexi's ass with my finger, I continued to switch between whispering to Jenny and kissing her neck.

"How does that other woman's pussy taste?"

"It tastes so good." Jenny whispered back.

"That's right, you love sucking my cock and eating her pussy don't you?"

I put Jenny's earlobe in my mouth and used my tongue to gently massage it. Jenny whimpered from this as I tugged on her nipples. The two licked each other and enjoyed the anal stimulation I was giving them. I wanted the two to enjoy themselves and cum first so I refrained from cumming at that moment. Little did I know, they both came and were waiting for me to finish. Several minutes had passed. Lexi was the one to finally put an end to this when she asked,

"Jack, aren't you gonna cum now?"

"Ladies first."

"I already did and I'm sure Jenny did too."

Jenny turned to face me and said,

"I did honey. Now I want your cum inside me."

'Well fuck me, I better cum then.' I thought.

I wanted to make out with Jenny while I released, so I whispered in her ear that I wanted just that. She stopped eating Lexi's pussy and stuck her tongue in my mouth. We both closed our eyes and let our tongues do the rest. I pumped away and shot my load up Jenny's ass as I tasted Lexi in her mouth. My cock squirted plentifully, filling her rectum. I always do my best to fill her up as much as I can. The taste of Lexi's pussy in Jenny's mouth made my climax even better. While I ejaculated, Jenny repeatedly clenched and relaxed her sphincter. She held my hands as they held her breasts. I played with her breasts while I filled her ass up.

Once I finished, Jenny clenched her asshole on the base of my cock and held it like this for as long as she could. She was trying to milk the rest of my cum out while making me feel good. We both opened our eyes and smiled at each other. We gave each other small playful kisses. When we stopped, I looked down to see Lexi not eating Jenny out anymore. She stopped eating Jenny's pussy when Jenny stopped eating hers. I kept my cock in Jenny and we both stayed in the spooning position. We both sighed with content. Lexi moved away and lied on her back. The three of us relaxed on the bed for a bit, spent.

"Wow that was great." Lexi sighed.

"I feel so good." Jenny added.

"Yeah." I agreed.

We all eventually got up, redressed, and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and saw the bag of marshmallows and candy canes I bought earlier. I gathered up my other ingredients and made the hot cocoa Jenny loves so much. I pulled out three mugs from the cabinet. After some mixing of the ingredients, all three mugs were filled with hot cocoa. I put whipped cream and marshmallows on top. I then sprinkled red and green colored sprinkles and finished with a candy cane inside having the hook part sticking out of the mugs. After feasting on each other, what better way to wash everything all down than with some hot cocoa? The three of us drank and it was a Merry Christmas for all of us.