Merry F’n Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers

She started moving more rapidly over me as I enjoyed mauling her tits that swayed so enticingly above me. Hell, I had only caught quick glimpses of my sister's tits twice, but this was MUCH better. She might be my grandmother and in her fifties, but she was still one hot and sexy woman! I was hungrily sucking from one nipple to the other as she fucked my throbbing shaft with the exquisite ease of an experienced woman.

Her breathing got more labored and her movements started getting rather jerky. "Oh god, son, give it to me! Fuck me and give me your cum! Oh yes, I can feel you growing inside of me!" She was so right! My hips were thrusting up at her, trying to stay in time with her movements, my lips still locked onto her left rock hard nipple. "Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkk yesssssss!" she groaned as her body tensed and her climax slammed into her again.

"Oh my god!" I groaned as my balls rose up and then exploded my hot cum deep into her convulsing pussy! It felt as if I might never stop cumming as I flooded her surprisingly tight pussy with hot sperm! Each blast causing her to groan as her body shook again and again.

We both felt our climaxes end and she dropped fully onto my shaft again then laid her body onto mine, holding me tightly to her. Softly she moaned out her joy at the extreme pleasure I had given her, all the while her pussy was clenching tightly to my still throbbing shaft.

Lifting up a bit she smiled at me and softly said, "Oh Dave that was my best cum ever! I don't know what is different, but it's as if you were able to reach spots that no man has ever reached before!" A shudder slipped through her and she groaned before saying, "Oh god that was SOOOO good! Thank you son, thank you for giving me my Santa fuck! Now I need to clean you up for your sister!" I watched in amazement as she lifted her pussy up and off of me letting all 8 ropes of cum pour out of her onto my twitching cock.

My grandma moved down and lovingly licked up our cum juices that had poured onto me. Then she sucked my cock into her mouth and worked her lips and tongue at getting me clean. She lifted her face off of me and smiled saying, "You taste so good tonight! I could just suck on you ALL night!" Then she kissed my tip before taking me fully down her throat for the first time, making me groan loudly. She bobbed her face on me for about 30 or 40 seconds before sucking down hard onto me and slowly pulling all the way off of me. She gave me a huge grin as I popped from her mouth and then said, "Oh Santa, I wish I could just keep you here with me, but I know you have many more stops tonight! I can't wait until next year! And thanks for the present...and the package!" Then she slammed her mouth fully down me once more before slowly lifting back off of me while her tongue went wild on my cock's underside.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuckkkk Gran..." shit I nearly called her Grandma when she KNEW I was her son, my uncle Dave! I recovered, I hoped, by quickly going on "...grant me one wish, that you do that with me more than just once a year!"

My cock throbbed inside her throat as she sucked harder then ever while pulling off of me with her tongue slurping all over my cock. My grandmother smacked her lips after I exited her mouth then she smiled and said, "Oh god, Dave, I'd love to, but I must abide by Meg's wishes! After all, she is nice enough to SHARE you with the rest of us once each year! If we abuse our good fortune we just may loose it completely! No way can I risk that!"

She crawled up my body and hugged me tight then kissed me passionately before taking my cock in her hand and saying, "Now you need to go to your 'Lilsis' and make her feel just as good as I do!" We untangled and I moved off of her bed then dressed once more in my uncle's Santa suit, my mind a jumble of emotions as I realized my next stop was my own mother! I kissed each of my sexy grandmother's slightly sagging tits before giving her one last kiss, our tongues dueling fiercely. We wished each other a Merry Christmas just before I exited her bedroom.

Part 4.

I took two steps before I leaned against the wall and tried to control my anxiety at having to fuck my mother next. I knew she was still quite sexy and often wondered why she hadn't remarried. But I had NEVER had thoughts of her in a sexual way. Now I had to give her her Christmas fuck! I looked at the paper telling me where she was before slowly walking down the hall to the room she was in. Before turning the knob I had to take FIVE huge breaths before stealing myself to what I had gotten myself into.

Finally I stepped up to the door and slowly opened it, glad to see this room was also bathed in very low light. "HO, HO, HO!" I said. "Merry Christmas, Lilsis!" Then my mouth went dry as I noticed that my mother was lying there in a nightgown that I had never seen before. It was deep red, full length and sheer beyond belief! I felt bad because my cock went fully hard in milli-seconds!

My mom noticed the front of my coat being pushed out by my cock and softly said in a sexy voice I had never heard before, "Oh my, goodness! Does my Santa like what he sees? I bought this special just for you, Santa Dave!" Then she stood up and slowly spun around giving me a 360 degree view of her incredible body. I sucked in my breath as I realized most of the girls at school would kill to look that good! "Oh god yes, Santa, a woman loves to get a reaction like that!" she said before stepping to me for a deep and passionate kiss as her hands stroked my cock through my pants.

I didn't notice that she turned us as we kissed, at least not until she broke the kiss and then shoved me onto my back on the bed. Her hands dropped to my pants and she tore them off of me somehow without removing my boots. Mom climbed between my legs and inhaled my cock, taking me fully down her throat in one move, bouncing her chin on my balls in two inch movements for several moments before slowly pulling off of me with a huge smile on her face. "Ooooo, you really are excited this year, Dave! You feel even bigger to me than I remember. Damn, maybe if we could do this more often I wouldn't forget how great your cock is!" Then she dove back down and sucked my cock like wild for several moments as I nearly lost it by cumming deep down her throat.

My mother must have sensed it and quickly pulled off of me saying, "Oh no you don't! As much as I love to have you cum in my mouth, I need to get fucked so badly, I could spit nails!" My mother crawled up my body and began positioning her pussy over my cock when I tugged at her sexy nightgown.

"Oh yeah, I didn't think you would let me wear this for very long! I think I like it almost as much as you do." Then she grabbed its hem and pulled it up and off of her. She shook her head to get her hair back in place and I gasped at the incredible beauty above me. "Does that mean you still like me better like this?"

I nodded as I said, "Oh my god yes! Mom..." FUCK, I JUST CALLED HER 'MOM'! Her eyes looked puzzled briefly before I tried to cover my mistake by quickly continuing "Mom said you were going to look really sexy for me! Oh god, Lilsis, she was so right! But yes, I really like you like this!"

Well, I guess she bought that as she smiled at me and said, "You always have lusted after my body, haven't you my dear brother? Well I guess that's fair because I lust after this!" and she placed my cock head at her opening and suddenly dropped ALL THE WAY onto me until my tip was pressing tight against the back wall of her vagina. "Holy fuck Dave! I think Santa has grown some this past year! Oh my god, you feel REALLY good inside of me!"

"Oh god!" I gasped. "Oh yeah, your pussy feels great around me like that mom..." SHIT I DID IT AGAIN! "...ma mea it's SO good!" I said hoping she thought it was just a pause in mama mea. "OH god Lilsis, don't stop!" I said urging her to fuck herself on my hard cock and forget my second slip of my tongue.

Luckily she did just that and soon we were both panting hard while I ran my hands and tongue all over the front of her luscious body. After about four minutes I felt her muscles tense and her pussy clamped around my fully imbedded shaft as she screamed out, "OH GOD, SANTA, I'M CUMMING! OH FUCK YES, I'M CUMMING SO HARD! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Her super tight pussy once more brought me just to the brink of my own explosion when she relaxed completely and flopped onto my chest. My balls regrouped as her velvet tunnel morphed from a spasming super tight fit to just a nice warm comfortable mitten feeling. I realized that my mother had fainted from her powerful orgasm so I lay there thinking of what would happen next.

As I thought about it I realized that I WANTED to fuck my mother! My aunt had sucked me off and swallowed ALL of my cum. Then my grandmother had me fuck her till she came and then she took the top and fucked me until we both came. Now I wanted to fuck my partner and MAKE her cum when I did. I wanted to control the action!

Mom came back to reality as she groaned "My god, what did you do to me, Dave?" I silenced her with my lips on hers and my tongue in her mouth as I rolled us over and took the top. Together we worked at removing my Santa's coat until I hovered over her with my rock hard cock in her pussy and my fake beard, hair, and Santa's hat and boots the only clues as to who I was supposed to be.

"Okay Cathy, now it's my turn to fuck my Lilsis!" I said hoping she still thought I was my Uncle Dave. My hips pulled back nearly all the way before I slowly pressed back into her, enjoying to the max the incredible sensation of my own mother's pussy tightly gripping my granite shaft. "Oh god, you feel so good!" I told her just before she pulled me back down and kissed me hard, her eyes locked onto my own.

"Oh my god, Dave, I love having you inside of me!" she said around my lips as she stared into me. With our lips still together she moaned, before saying, "I can't believe how your son is starting to look so much like you!" My hips paused when she said that! Shit, she thought I was my uncle which means...oh my god...my uncle is my father! HOLY FUCK!!! My mom's lips shivered before she went on with, "Right now it's like I was fucking my son instead of my brother! Oh god, that makes me so hot!"

"What?" I asked as I thrust hard into her.

"Oh I know it's wrong of me, Dave, but can I pretend you are Tommy? Would you mind if I called you 'son' and 'Tom' while you fuck me?" She wrapped her arms tight around me as she kissed me better than I had ever been kissed before. Then she softly asked, "Well, Dave, can I pretend you are my son instead of Santa?"

Knowing this would make it easier for me I said, "Well Lilsis, if my wonderful Cathy wants to get really nasty, then yes mommy, you can call me Tom while you cum on MY cock!" I planned on saying more but she went nuts as she topped her last kiss by ten fold and started thrusting her hips hard up at my cock. Those words were never to be spoken as the moment was lost for all time.

I pounded my cock into her as she moaned into my mouth, our bodies tight together as our tongues dueled from mouth to mouth. Mom ripped her lips from mine and cried out, "Oh god yes, you feel so good son! Fuck me Tommy and make me cum! Oh my god son, fuck me like I've never been fucked before!" Believe me, I gave it my best shot! Luckily my balls had settled down sufficiently for me to hold out for many more minutes as I fucked my mother every which way from Sunday.

Mom never knew what was coming as I would give her full length hard thrusts where my tip crushed into her furthest reaches, then I would switch instantly to very short hard and rapid movements over what I guessed to be her G-spot. Each time I did that she screamed out as her body convulsed in climax. After letting her come back down I would slowly and gently stroke fully into her again before giving her either short strokes with just my tip barely inside of her, or fully inserted as my tip constantly bumped into her inner wall.

Mom had screamed to three climaxes like that before I leaned down and said, "So, how does my wonderful mother like getting fucked by her son?"

Her eyes looked up at me with moisture forming in the corners as she said, "Oh god, Tommy, I've never felt so good before! I love fucking my son! Fuck me Tommy and cum with me! Fill me with your cum, son, fill me like I've never been filled before!"

"Okay mom. I'm going to make you cum on my little boy cock and give you all my seed!" Then I started in pounding her relentlessly as I pressed my shaft hard against her g-spot over and over.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh god son fuck me harder! I'm nearly there son!" she cried out.

"Oh god, Cathy," I said, trying to pretend I was her brother pretending I was her son, "I'm nearly there Mom! Oh god you are so tight!" I groaned as she then gripped my shaft even tighter with her incredible pussy muscles.

"Oh my god...I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING SO HARD TOMMY! OH GOD SON! OH FUCK ME HARDER SON!" she cried out as her finger nails raked hard and deep across my bare back, making me wince.

"Oh mom, I'm cummmmmmmmmmminggggg MOM! Oh god yes!" I groaned as I drove my cock into her harder than I had before, her body shaking violently beneath me as we came forcefully together our voices joining in cries of fulfillment. My eyes were closed in response to the powerful release I felt as I flooded her pussy with my jizm. Opening them again I saw that my thrusts had pushed her body about two feet up the bed and her head was bent to one side pressed right up against the headboard.

I was going to apologize when she pulled our faces together and kissed me frantically, her legs wrapped around me as she held my hips tight with my cock within her as deep as possible. "Oh my god, Tommy, I love you so!" she said into my lips.

"Wow, Lilsis, I mean Mom, that was unbelievable!" I gasped as I tried to emphasize that I was NOT her son.

Finally releasing her super tight grip she stroked her hands over my face and back as she said, "God damn, I'll say it was. You really seemed to get into it too, Dave! Maybe we'll have to do it like that again next year!" She looked down to where my throbbing cock was still deeply wedged within her and gasped, "Holy shit, I didn't think you would ever stop cumming! That was some load you gave me! I'm sure glad you got clipped years ago!"

Ooops, I thought, did I just get my own mother pregnant? I hoped not. Then I gave my Santa laugh as I pumped her hard four more times. "Damn it all, Lilsis, you sure were hot yourself! But I've got more stops before I get back to you! Why don't you rest up until I get back?" She nodded her agreement and I slid my wilting cock from her hot box and started getting off the bed.

"Wait, I don't want Vicky to taste me on you!" she said quickly as she moved to the edge and gently sucked my entire shaft as her lips and tongue effectively cleaned my shaft. Satisfied I was clean she smiled and kissed my tip before saying, "Okay, now you can go take care of your anxious, um, niece! She may be nervous but she really wants you to show her what good loving is all about! If you do her half as good as you just did me she will want to fuck you forever! I love you Dave!"

We kissed tenderly for about 30 seconds before I pulled back as my hands stroked her firm luscious tits. I gazed once more at her body before saying, "I love you too, Cathy mom Lilsis!" She smiled just as I kissed her quickly once more. Quickly I got dressed and blew her a kiss just before I grabbed my bag and lists and stepped out the door.

Part 5

I closed the door and leaned against the wall mumbling, "Holy fucking hell!" just as my aunt Meg stepped up to me.

"Dave? Is everything all right?"

Quickly going back into role as Dave I said "Yes, honey, everything is fine!"

"Why...why did I hear Cathy calling out Tommy's name and calling you her son?" she asked with concern written all over her.

"Out of nowhere Lilsis got this crazy notion to role play that I was Tommy." I told her, hoping she wouldn't realize that I indeed WAS Tommy. "She REALLY got off on it, that's for sure! Maybe I should tell him to try to do it with her!"

That seemed to convince her as she swatted my arm saying, "I think there is quite enough incest going on in this family without him being brought into it!" I kissed her mumbling my agreement and she said, "Now get busy so you can come back to me and give me that all furniture fucking you told me about!"

I just grinned at her and headed for the room where my virgin cousin awaited her 'Uncle' Santa. Twice I winced in pain when the bag rubbed my back wrong. Shit, how deep did my mother scratch me? I stopped outside the door behind which my cousin waited for her first ever fuck. 'Lord, this is a strange prayer I know', I thought to myself, 'but even though I seem to do pretty good with women who have fucked before, please help me to give my cousin a great first time! Amen.'

Grabbing the knob I hoped my weird prayer got a good reception upstairs just before I stepped through the door and closed it behind me. A very nervous Vicky sat on the edge of the bed, her hands fidgeting on her lap. "HO, HO, HO! I see I have found the very pretty Vicky!" I said as I stepped closer and pulled the present from the bag.

As I handed it to her I noticed that she was dressed similar to my mom, although hers was a deep blue nightgown. I sat beside her and hugged her tight to me, in a 'chaste' side to side hug. She looked up at me with a half smile and very softly asked, "Um, Santa, would it be okay with you if you took off everything? I'd rather have my Uncle Dave make me a woman so I don't get tickled by your fake beard and hair."

I started to speak when she quickly continued, "Besides, that way I could pretend you were my cousin Tommy! I really like him but he's so shy he can't even tell. You and Tommy look so much alike and I would really appreciate it."

Holy shit! Vicky wants ME to fuck her! Damn, how have I missed her signals? "Sure honey, what ever we need to do to make this good for you is okay with me." I said as I stood up and removed my hat, hair and beard. "That stuff is kind of itchy anyway so thanks."

Then she silently watched as I completely removed all of the rest of the Santa suit. When I turned away from her to place my coat on a chair she said, "Oh gosh, Uncle Dave, what happened to your back?"

I turned back to her and smiled as I said, "Well, my gorgeous little niece, your Aunt Cathy got just a little carried away."

"Come here Uncle Dave." I stepped to her and she turned me around and gently touched her fingers to the scratches. She softly placed a finger tip at the start of each scratch and moved in front of me while keeping her fingers in place. Then she stepped tight to me and moved her other hand around to my back where she put each of those fingers at the start of the other scratches. Vicky pulled her head back and looked up into my eyes as she sucked in her breath, then she softly said, "Wow, my Aunt must have been really excited to do this to you! Uncle Dave, I want you to make me feel like that! And I promise not to scratch you!"

"Well, in all honesty, I wear those marks as a badge of honor!" I told her as surprise painted her face. "Believe me, when a man can make his partner feel that good it's like being the king of the world! So if you need to scratch me, you just go right ahead! Besides, whether I am making love to you as Tommy or your Uncle Dave, I REALLY want to make you feel that good! If you're ready that is."

"Oh my gosh Uncle Dave, um, Tommy, I'm ready. Please hurry up and make me a woman! I know you will make me really happy!" I guided her to the bed before slowly lifting her nightgown up and over her head. "I...I hope you like what you see! My...my tits aren't very big and..."

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers
123456...8