Merry F’n Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,203 Followers

All of the short strokes I was giving her had rekindled her lust and she lifted up and resumed fucking three-fourths of my cock. She smiled at me as I slipped my hands up to her full 34C tits and gently massaged them, occasionally pinching her nipples making her groan in pleasure. Once my aunt got into it she rapidly began climbing the slope to her first orgasm with my cock inside of her, her cries of fulfillment extremely soft, but her facial expressions beyond belief.

I pulled her body down to mine and held her tight, stroking her back and delectable ass while she recovered. "Oh god, I really needed that, Dave! You make me feel so good!" she said into the crook of my neck.

I gave her butt cheeks a firm squeeze as I said, "Have I ever told you just how beautiful you are when you cum? You really are, you know!"

My aunt lifted up and looked into my eyes before asking, "Do you really mean that, Dave?"

"Hell yes, I've never seen anything more beautiful that what I just saw! I am so lucky to have you in my life!"

"Yeah, me too. You just aren't in my life as much as I wish you were! God I love you so much Dave! Now roll us over and fuck me some more!"

Obviously she didn't mince words as she made it clear what she wanted WHEN she wanted it. So I did just that, making certain that I never tried to push my entire cock into her smallish pussy. Pam proved to be quite horny as less than four minutes after rolling us over she was nearing another climax.

"Oh yeah Dave. I'm getting close. Don't stop...oh god please don't stop! You feel so good inside of me! Oh god...oh god...oh my god I'mmmm cummmmmmmmingggggg!" she said in her soft voice as her hips worked in time with my own. My aunt's face glowed as her orgasm peaked and she cried out "OH MY GOD, FUCK ME DAVE! OH....MY....GOD....SO....GOOD....OHGODFUCKYES!" She silenced her cries by pulling me down for a passion filled kiss.

My hips kept right on pumping into her non-stop and in no time she was gasping as another orgasm crashed over her incredible body. Her pussy went spastic around me as her body bounced in its release beneath me. Aunt Pam pulled my face back to hers and kissed me frantically as her body went on shaking and bouncing, my cock pushing her orgasm to heights she had never experienced before.

"Oh good god, what are you doing to me?" she asked as her climax finally waned, her lungs screaming for oxygen. "You've never made me cum like this before, Dave!" She kissed me again before continuing with "Oh my god, I love how strong your cock is tonight! Please let me put my feet on your shoulders, Dave, you know I love it like that!"

I stopped with about 4 inches of my shaft stuffed inside of her as I grabbed her ankles and lifted her feet to my shoulders. Oh holy shit, she REALLY felt good wrapped around me like that! "How's this, my lovely Pam?"

"It's wonderful Dave. Now just fuck me some more! Oh god you feel so good!"

Being careful not to push too much of my cock into her I started giving her what I had promised -- at least I hoped it felt that way to her. I knew I certainly was getting close. After a few more minutes I grabbed her ankles and pushed her feet back to the bed, her knees on either side of her head making my aunt gasp as her eyes bulged hugely. "OH GOD DAVE I LOVE THAT! GOD YES, FUCK ME HARDER....OH....GOD....OH SHIT....OH DAVE...OH.....FUCK....I'M....GOING....TO......CUM.....OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she cried out as her orgasm caught up to her and exploded all around us. Pam was trying to fuck back at me ferociously as she cried out those words, making me groan several times as I thought I penetrated her too far.

I cried out "OH shit, Pam, I'm going to cum, baby. Oh my god...here....it..." and her hands went to my butt cheeks pulling me hard into her as her climax roared to a higher level "...CUMMMMMMMS!" My balls exploded and rocketed eight strong blasts of my cream into her hungry pussy as my hips and her hands pulled us together in the height of orgasmic bliss.

Pam was slamming her pussy hard onto my cock; my pelvis crushing her clit between us helping to maintain her climax just a while longer. Finally we both were spent, Pam's hands gripping my lower cheeks tight as she held me to her, my head hanging beside hers as I gasped for breath. "Oh Dave," she said, "You really delivered on your promise! My goodness, my pussy is still throbbing from those awesome orgasms!"

I kissed her neck and looked down between our bodies -- hers still rolled back into a tight letter 'C' position and I gasped in shock. "Um...P-P-Pam...how do...how do you feel right now?" I asked as my face moved up so I could look into her eyes.

"You're kidding aren't you? Do you REALLY have to ask me THAT?!" she asked incredulously. I nodded my head and she grinned ear to ear as she said, "Well, a certain man that I love said he would make me feel better than I have ever felt before and guess what? He made me feel EVEN BETTER than that!" Pam kissed me passionately for several minutes before releasing me to ask "Just why did you have to ask me that?"

I smiled at her before softly saying, "Just look," and I looked down toward our joined sex.

No doubt about it, her gasp should have been heard three counties away before she said, "HOW... how is THAT possible! I can't...you don't...oh my god, Dave, how did you get all of your cock inside of me?!"

"All I know is you sure feel great wrapped around me like this, sis! I knew something changed just before you started cumming but I never thought it was this! I was trying to only go in so far but when you started pulling me in closer I just let you do it!" I slowly moved back a bit and then eased back into her as she moaned in joy.

"Oh god that feels so good!" she said just before kissing me again. Her hands gripped my ass holding me tightly inside of her as she asked "Do you think I can ride you for a bit more? I've never been able to do..."

"YES!" I said quickly interrupting her. Then I somehow managed to hold her tight to me as I rolled us over putting my shocked aunt on top once more. She instantly leaned back and began slowly pumping her pussy off of me and then easing fully back onto me. Each time she bottomed out she groaned and gave me a wide smile. Her pussy was gripping me tighter than even Vicky's virgin hole had managed to do and I soon realized she just might get me to cum with her once more.

Pam soon changed her perch so she could hold her head over mine allowing us to kiss every so often as her pussy gobbled up my entire cock over and over. "Oh god Dave, I'm gong to cum again real soon!" she said softly.

"Uh...oh...shit so will I if you hold out just a bit longer, Pam." I kissed her as I squeezed her tits in both hands as I lifted my hips trying to give her even more of my shaft to envelope. "OH GOD!" I groaned.

"DAVE...OH GOD DAVE...I'M CUMMING AGAINNNNNNNNN!" she cried out just as my cock lurched within her and I blasted her inner walls with another 7 huge ropes of cum! We finished once again in unison and my aunt fell onto my chest, breathing hard as her pussy convulsed uncontrollably around my drained cock. "Holy fucking hell, Dave, I can't believe what you just did to me! OH my god!"

"In all honesty Aun..." shit, I nearly called her aunt after doing so good this time! Covering for my near slipup I said, "...and I do mean this sincerely, neither do I! WOW that -- YOU -- were incredible! I can't wait to do that again with you!"

"Me neither, but it will be a whole year, Santa!" Pam said sadly. "It's been difficult to wait that long before, but now it will be IMPOSSIBLE! Oh god, what am I going to do?" I started to say some sort of answer but Pam cut me off with "My god, Dave, roll us over and pull out so I can see how full of cum I am!"

She wrapped her arms around me and I rolled us back over, then slowly...and I mean very slowly...I pulled out of her still spasming pussy. I thought she was going to cum as I moved back. (Two days later she confided in me that she had indeed had a small but exciting climax just then.) We both watched expectantly as I at last left her hot and moist pussy. I looked up at her and gave her a look of surprise, then we both looked back at her still gaping opening. Finally a small trickle of cum oozed out of her opening.

"I swear I pumped more into you than that!"

"No shit! I felt every one of those hard blasts!" she said as another drop seeped out. Finally Pam got onto her knees and shook her hips up and down in a sort of knee hop. We looked again and slowly a lake of white sauce formed on the sheet beneath her pussy. It soon was flowing out like runny syrup until nearly all of my stuff pooled beneath her. "Told you I felt them! No doubt about it, you put that cum deep as possible!"

I had eased down so I was sitting on my left hip by then and Pam just leaned forwards a bit and inhaled my cock to my root. She bobbed her head fully on me for about two minutes before pulling off of me with a very loud pop. "There you are, clean and ready for your niece! I'm sure she is going nuts having to sit on the other side of that wall and hear me scream like that! Treat her right my love!" Then she kissed me before I slipped off the bed as she began slurping up every last drop of cum off of the sheets. Damn that was hot!

Part 7.

I walked over to the door behind which my sexy sister awaited her 'Uncle', then decided to take a much needed leak. I quickly stepped into the bathroom and whipped out my well used cock, filling the bowl with my pee. After I washed my hands I thanked my grandma for providing a nice and still cold can of Coke. I swallowed that down in three chugs before belching loudly as I put my hand on the door knob.

My sister looked quite anxious when I stepped into her room. "Good, you're here Uncle Dave!" she gushed, "I thought maybe you had passed me by."

"Oh my, was my little Pookie getting worried?" I asked with a laugh.

"Damn right I was!" she said with a pout. "I couldn't stand not being with you after listening to Aunt Pam scream her head off -- and she isn't much of a screamer!" Brenda licked her lips in anticipation as I pulled her gift from the bag and handed it to her. She dropped it to the floor saying "To hell with that...what I want is right inside your pants! I need to cum so badly and guys my age can't get me off!"

"I guess Santa will just have to fix that. Now why don't you take that sheer gown off and then help me get out of this suit." Before I finished my request she was naked before me and halfway off the bed. "Stop! God Pookie, I had forgotten how gorgeous you are, so turn around slowly so I can see all of you again."

I had only seen fleeting glimpses of her tits twice before and I wasn't going to miss out now. She started turning and I said, "Slower," making her really slow down. Damn my sister is HOT I realized as she finally stood facing me once more.

"I take it that means you like what you see?" she said pointing at my tent in my pants.

"Possibly, but I might have been remembering Pam," I said teasing her.

"Damn you, you'd better be fibbing me." she gasped. "I thought you liked my body."

I stepped to her and ran my fingers all over her body making her nipples throb and her pussy clench my fingers as they slipped into her. Her breath kept catching in her throat as my fingers stroked everywhere as I mutely inspected her fantastic form. Finally I looked into her eyes and told her, "Brenda my dear little Pookie, you are still absolutely incredibly beautiful! A certain 12 on the 10-point scale!"

Her face broke into a huge smile as she jumped excitedly making her perfect tits bounce enticingly. "Okay, stop that and take my suit off!" I ordered her and she had my coat off in five seconds or less. Then she yanked my pants down as she followed it till she knelt before me. My sister smiled up at me and said, "Okay Uncle Dave, I seem to remember you like me to do something down here!" Then she slowly inhaled my cock taking me all the way to my base, her tongue slurping everywhere on me. My god, she really knew what to do down there! No wonder our uncle liked her doing that to him! His wife had shown me that she was a pro at cock sucking and my sister was outdoing her by miles!

My gorgeous sister had been sucking my cock for over five minutes when she pulled off of me and asked demurely, "Santa, will you fuck me now, please? I really need your cock in me!"

'Bullshit!' I thought, then I said, "Not just yet Pookie dear, I want you to continue doing what you do so well! Besides, when you are doing that I AM inside of you! And don't fret, I will take care of your other needs after you swallow my load!"

"Okay, Santa Dave, just make sure you have enough for my other needs too." I gave her my Santa laugh and she resumed blowing my rock hard cock. For sure, I didn't want to hurry with my sister, even though we didn't get along that well. Actually, now that I think of it maybe I should say, 'BECAUSE we didn't get along very well!' Any way, I enjoyed the hell out of watching my sister at my feet while she sucked my shaft for all she was worth. I vaguely noticed she seldom made eye contact with me, or even looked towards my face.

Ten more minutes passed and my balls were churning wildly and I knew my climax was near. My fingers slipped down her body and pinched her nipples hard making her groan around my cock. God that almost did it for me but I held out a minute longer. Moments before my explosion I bent a bit more to the side and slid my thumb and forefinger onto her clit and massaged it hard and fast causing her to triple her efforts on my cock which in turn caused my balls to erupt like a fire hose on max! Brenda was a real trooper as she not only continued sucking me off while she came hard, she also managed to swallow everything I gave her and it was immense!

"My gosh Santa, you really packed one heck of a load in those heavy balls of yours! Tastes good though, really good!" Brenda said before kissing the tip of my purple phallus and rising to her feet. "Now please be a real good Santa and fuck your niece like she wants you to!"

"That sounds great to me," I said as she turned and climbed onto the bed. Once she was on her hands and knees with her ass hanging over the edge she paused and wiggled her delicious butt at me and I said, "Stop right there!"

She actually already had stopped and she patted her butt with one hand as she growled, "Come on Santa, fuck me like this, right now!" I stepped to her as my cock roared back to life at the sight before me. I grabbed my shaft and rubbed it on her slit making her moan as she humped her butt towards me and over my cock. When I slipped my bulbous head into her pussy she shoved back onto me hard as she cried out, "OH GOD! Yes, fuck me Santa like only you can!" I let her do the work as I just stood behind her enjoying her moving fully onto and back off of my happy cock.

Our bodies then began working together as I pushed her towards her first orgasm on her brother's cock. I leaned forward a bit more and grabbed both of her full breasts in my hands and mauled them unmercifully making Brenda cry out some more. Just over five minutes after I entered her for the first time she gasped as her body lurched and she came hard on my plunging cock.

My thrusts never wavered as she came down and rested with her head hanging down, panting hard and fast. "God all mighty, thank you Uncle Dave, I really needed to cum with a cock inside of me! A year is way to long for a horny woman like me to wait for her next orgasm with a man!"

"Maybe you should rape your brother! I'm sure he would love to lose his virginity with a hot woman like yourself!" I told her as I leaned down and kissed her back and the back of her neck.

"OOOOooooo, I love it when you do that!" she said breathlessly before putting a slightly angry slant to her voice and saying, "My brother! Damn it Uncle Dave, why do you think I only want you to fuck me doggie style?! I remember being so turned off when we tried doing this missionary style because you both look so much alike! He's an ass and I can't stand him so I don't want to be looking into a face that looks like him while I'm trying to cum!"

Damn that surprised me! Sure we had our difficulties like all siblings do, but I never thought she felt like that! Santa gave his laugh and said, "You may be shocked to find he is on MY 'nice' list and is well liked by practically everybody!" I punctuated this with my hardest thrust ever into her still twitching pussy.

Her head snapped up with a groan followed by her body resuming its fucking my shaft. She spoke in a halting voice as her body slammed back fully onto my cock "Yeah, I've noticed....that, damned if I can figure....out why! Oh.....god Uncle Dave, your.....cock REALLY feels good......in me. How about we stop........talking about my......shit head brother and just......make the.....most of our Christmas fuck?"

I grunted as I resumed pounding into her as my mind wrestled with how to change her feelings without tipping my hand as to who Santa really was this year. After about seven minutes I slid my right hand around her waist and began massaging her little clit again. Brenda gasped then and her body moved more frantically, her moans growing in volume until I pinched her clit as I gave her my hardest thrust ever, nearly knocking her over.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! OH MY GOD...I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING UNCLE DAVE! OH GOD...OH GOD...OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" My sister went into spasms as she slammed her pussy back onto my rock hard shaft, trying to prolong her climax as long as possible. I didn't let up on her clit until she was completely finished with her climax.

"Jesus that was intense!" Brenda groaned out with her head hanging low again. "God I love what you do to me! Are you getting close, Uncle Dave? I really love feeling you shoot your cum into me! Wow does that get me off!"

"Oh, I'm getting there but it will be a while till I cum." After telling her that I quickly resumed my hard thrusting into her super tight pussy, my hands gripping her hips and pulling her back hard onto me. I had been thinking of what she had said about her brother (me) and was getting madder by the minute. Suddenly a light went off in my head and I smiled at my plan.

Another five or so minutes later my sister was just starting to reach another climax when I froze in place, my hands preventing her hips from moving as well. "DON'T STOP! DAVE PLEASE! I WAS READY TO CUM! FUCK ME DAVE, FUCK ME!"

"As much as I like doggy style, I really want to look into your eyes when I cum inside of you! I want to fuck you missionary style so we can both cum."

"NO!!!! Just fuck me and make me cum! After we're done I'll blow you again and make you feel REAL good! Please just fuck me NOW!" she cried out as her hips once more tried to overpower my hands and thrust back at me. She couldn't.

"Are you sure you won't do missionary with me?"

"NO! Please fuck me Santa, fuck me and give me your cum!"

My hands gave her a mighty heave and she flew forward sprawling onto her face on the bed, my cock no longer inside of her. "Brenda is now on the 'naughty' list," I said.

"What?"

I turned and grabbed my pants and began stepping into them and she began crying as she managed to say, "No Santa, please Uncle Dave, don't leave! Oh god don't leave me like this! Fuck me Dave; please fuck me ANY WAY you want to! I'll do what ever you say, just fuck me and give me your cum!" Desperate now she had crawled to the edge of the bed as she begged me to come back to her. "Please Santa you can fuck me any way you want to, any way at all!"

"Well, all right, but you are still on my 'naughty' list! Don't EVER tell me how I have to fuck you; I will fuck you ANY way I want to. Do you understand?"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,203 Followers
123456...8