Merry F’n Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,174 Followers

"Y-Yes, Uncle Dave, any way you want me!" she said as she quickly lay onto her back with her legs spread wide. "How's this, is this what you want?"

"Much better," I said as I let my pants drop to the floor and I stepped out of them. I slowly moved onto the bed and crept between her legs, my eyes briefly scanning her body before locking onto her eyes. My sister looked away and closed her eyes but I said, "No, you will look at me all the time. You will look into my eyes when you or I cum! I love connecting with my woman that way when I cum." Her lips quivered but she opened her eyes and looked at me. "Can you do this or do I just go see Vicky once more?"

Her eyes grew instantly and locked solidly with mine as she said, "Don't go! I can do it! I WILL do it for you Dave! What ever you want!" Her eyes never left mine.

"Okay, but if I occasionally look at your body when I look back your eyes had better be right there looking at me! Understand?" She nodded with a soft 'yes' so I said, "Do you understand?"

"YES! I will be looking at you all the time! Please fuck me Dave; please I need my uncle Santa's cock so bad!" Damn I really loved seeing her beg like that after what she revealed about her feelings towards me.

I decided to push the envelope some more so I said, "So far two of the other ladies have ASKED me if they could call me Tommy" she gasped in shock, "and I let them. Now I am going to INSIST that you call me Tommy or Tom, either will do although it's my guess your brother feels more like a Tom than a Tommy."

"Oh please no!"

The moment I started backing away she yelled "Okay TOM, fuck me! Please fuck me Tommy!" God I loved seeing her squirm as she said my name since I knew how she disliked me so much.

I moved back into position between her legs and asked, "Okay, are you ready?" She nodded that she was so I asked, "Who do you want to fuck you?"

Her eyes shot down to my cock bobbing right outside her pussy and then flew back up to mine as she said, "I want you to fuck me, please!"

"NooooOO. WHO do you want to fuck you?"

"I want you to fuck me. Um, I want...I want Tommy to fuck me! I want my brother Tom to fuck me hard, please Tommy, please fuck me. Oh god, please fuck me TOMMY!" she begged. "OAPH"! She gasped loudly as I slammed my cock hard into her, driving it all the way home. "YESSSSS! Oh GOD FUCK ME Tommy!" she cried out as I quickly pulled out all the way and then slammed fully into her once again.

After that I gave her hard and fast full strokes where I pulled back until just my tip remained in her before driving into her powerfully, moving her slightly on the bed each time. All my toying with her had allowed my balls to recuperate so I knew I was good for quite some time. My sister however had been extremely aroused before that started and she just got more and more aroused as she pleaded with me. So I was not surprised in the least when about three minutes after we had resumed fucking she tightened her grip around my shaft and cried out, "OH GOD, I'M CUMMING!" Very briefly her eyes closed and then they shot back open as she looked right into mine as she said, "Oh god Tommy, I'm cumming....I'm cumming so hard on your cock!"

Her body bounced under me for about a minute until her climax finished, while my hips never wavered as I kept right on pounding her harder than even I thought I could. Two minutes after her climax finished she groaned and locked her legs around my ass as she came again, crying out as she stared into my eyes.

Brenda was gasping for air as her orgasm faded so I slowed just a bit and then said, "Move your feet up to my shoulders."

"Okay....Tommy...anything you want!" she replied as her legs quickly moved to their new perch. I was playing with her tits and pinching her nipples hard as she tried to fuck her pussy back at me. Suddenly she screamed "Oh MY GOD....HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE! OH SHIT!" and her body shook and bounced on my rock hard shaft. As she came down her eyes glazed over just a bit but they remained locked onto mine.

I let my hips drop just a bit thus putting extreme pressure on the roof of her vagina each time I moved within her. I moved slower now, still finishing each thrust hard and soon I could detect each time I passed over her g-spot with my cock head. Just after I found it she cried out once more, "Oh god TOMMY, you're making me cum again! Oh shit, oh shit, oh fuck, oh, oh, oh, OH, OH GOD, OH SHIT, OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHGODDDDDDDDDDDD!" As my sister came she pulled her face up to mine and kissed me between words, when possible. She finished cumming with a nonsensical sound and flopped back onto the bed, her head rolling side to side as she groaned.

My hips kept up their steady pace for over a minute allowing her to recover somewhat before I started zeroing in on her happy spot. My thrusts got ever smaller as I picked up my pace until I was slamming into her extremely fast in about one to two inch thrusts right over her g-spot, my angle forcing me to press against it really hard on each stroke.

My sister looked like she was about to explode when an idea came to me. My uncle's Santa outfit came with the usual fake beard and hair, but his stayed in place quite well. Right now I didn't want it covering my face. I wanted my sister to not only scream my name but to see my face as well, even though she believed it was her uncle fucking her. I wanted to burn into her memory banks that she came harder than ever as she saw my face and cried out my name, no matter who she thought had entered that room!

"Pookie, take off my beard, hair and hat for me!"

"Oh god no!"

"Take them off of me NOW!"

Her eyes locked onto mine and her hands grabbed the remainder of my costume then she tore them from me frantically. She gasped and groaned as she looked at my face, she blinked as she remembered that my face and our Uncle's face were totally indistinguishable. "Oh g-god T-Tommy, don't stop Tommy! I'm almost there. Oh god you're so good!"

Her hands had wrapped around my back and I grabbed them quickly by her wrists and pushed them way up over her head trapping them against the sheet. This in turn bent her body into an even tighter 'C' as eye contact got difficult due to our height difference. Brenda lifted her face up to my chest and began kissing me all over. My pace of rapid fire short thrusts resumed its frenetic pace and I tightened my stroke right over her g-spot, her body jerking and shaking wildly beneath me. Suddenly I felt her body -- every damned muscle of it -- tense and hold before it went nuts shaking brutally -- that's too mild of a word -- on my jack hammer of a cock. Her lips turned suddenly into one incredible hickey making machine as she sucked hard onto my chest right above my left nipple, her body quaking through her climax all the while.

I knew my sister had been climaxing for nearly three minutes non-stop when my balls finally boiled over and blasted my first huge rope into her wanton pussy. That made her stop sucking my chest as she cried out, "OH GOD YES GIVE ME YOUR CUM! GIVE IT TO ME! FUCK ME! GIVE ME YOUR CUM TOMMY!" I blasted her with two more powerful ropes of jizm then she somehow pulled our faces together nose to nose as her eyes bored right into mine. "OH GOD...CUMMING...OH GOD YES...IT'S SO GOOD!" she said before kissing me deep, her tongue stabbing at mine. I kept shooting ropes of white sauce into her as moments later she pulled back and looked into my eyes as she cried out once more "OH GOD TOMMY, OH GOD.....YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM SO HARD ON MY BROTHER'S COCK! OH TOMMY! OH TOMMY! TOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY OHMYGOD! FUCK ME TOMMY...OH MY GOD TOMMY I'M STILL CUMMING!"

Just then I switched to full long hard strokes that punched holes in the back wall of her pussy as my cock just kept on pumping her full of cum. Still her cries went on, "FUCK! OH GOD YOU'RE SO DEEP! OH GOD YES TOMMY...OH GOD...OH TOMMY...GOD...OHTOMMY...OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODFUCK!" Her hips were trying to fuck back at me, a difficult task considering her bent over position, and she gasped twice before screaming, "YES! YES! FUCK ME TOMMY I'M CUMMING SO HARD! YES...OH GOD...YES...YES...YES...OH...GOD...TOMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

By then her body was totally spent and my balls were drained of all traces of cum, and we slowed our movements in chorus. I noticed she was crying softly and I asked in a near whisper, "Brenda, what's wrong?"

Her face was tight in the crook of my shoulder as she softly said, "Oh Tommy, I never knew I could cum like that! Oh my god, Tommy I love you!" Then she clamped her lips to mine and kissed me for all she was worth, our tongues dueling back and forth.

I broke off the kiss and leaned my lips down so I could kiss and suck each of her rock hard nipples making her shudder and moan. Then I pulled her arms back down as I rolled my body into a kneeling position, her body following mine up until she was basically sitting on my non-existent lap with her legs hanging limply from my elbows. I groaned at the incredible sensations her pussy gave to me like that and she moaned softly, "Oh god, Tommy, no more please, I'm wiped out!" She clung limply to me before her head snapped up and in a panic she gasped "I mean, if you want to we can! I just didn't think you would want to, Tommy!"

"Well, that is a much better attitude, Brenda, but I think I need to take care of some more wonderful relatives! You were really great at the end, I hope you know that!" As I said that I was scooting across the bed, lifting my hips and sliding before dropping down to reposition my hands and feet for another move. I used much shorter moves than I could have, just to enjoy her shuddering reactions to my hips thrusting my shaft into her over and over again. When I reached the edge of the bed I swung my legs over and then stood up lifting my sister with me.

"Oh god Tommy! My god what are you doing to me!"

Panic covered her face as she looked into my eyes and I laughed as I slowly turned around. Then I eased her onto her back on the bed with her legs hanging limply over the side. "Why my dear niece, I was just placing you on the bed!" I said as I reverted to being her uncle.

"But Tommy...I mean Uncle Dave, it felt like you were going to..."

"DO THIS!" I interrupted as I rapidly pumped her about ten or twelve times.

"Oh no!" she groaned on my first two strokes before suddenly switching to an amazing, "OH GOD DON'T STOP...I'M CUMMING TOMMY! I'M CUMMING UNCLE DAVE! OH MY GODDDDDDdddddd......." And her voice trailed off as my hips slowed and her quick climax ended as fast as it started. Well, it looked as if it had finished but inside she came and came and came as her pussy milked my shaft hoping to find the cum that wasn't there.

Her eyes were clamped shut and her hands gripped her hips tightly as I eased my cock out of her. I stared for several moments until I laughed my Santa laugh when none of my huge load of cum managed to escape. My sister gave me a puzzled look so I said as I put on my wig and hair, "I think that went rather well, don't you Pookie?"

"Oh god Tommy...oops, I mean Uncle Dave that was so incredible! I still can't believe you got me going so much! I thought I might never stop cumming on you! Wow did you ever make up for the past year without you!"

I pulled my pants and boots on and then grabbed my Santa coat when Brenda spoke up, "Santa, I marked you but I didn't want to hurt you. I think mine looks really nice the way it sits right on top of your nipple like that!" I looked down at my chest and laughed my special laugh once more and resumed putting my coat on.

Looking around I spied my hat where she had tossed it and picked it up. As I put it on I said to her, "I love your special mark, right on my heart where you wanted to be. Or...............was it right over Tommy's heart? No matter!"

I turned and walked to the door as a puzzled look swept over my sister's face as she tried to decide just whose chest she had marked. After grabbing the bag of gifts I grinned at her and said, "Well Pookie, unless you rape your brother I guess you'll suffer through another long year of not being satisfied. Either way, have a Merry Christmas!"

Part 8.

My sister never said a word as I shut the door. My throat was parched and I had built up quite a hunger but could see no way to walk past Vicky's door, especially when she opened it just before I reached it. So Santa stepped in and gave her her second gaily wrapped package. "Silly Santa that is not what I want! I want YOUR package!" my sexy little cousin said as she tore my suit off of me in record time. Her naked body was so sexy that I was hard nearly at the same time my pants hit the floor making her coo with joy.

"Come on Uncle Santa, I want you to give it to me really good now!" she said as she pushed me into a nearby chair and jumped onto my lap, her pussy nestling down onto my shaft. "Oh god yes, that's what I need to feel! I thought maybe I had remembered it as better than it really was, but oh boy was I wrong! I love how you feel inside of my pussy!"

Admittedly I was not expecting to be pounced upon by the cousin whose virginity I took just a short time before! I guess that means she really liked what I did to her. Vicky was working her hips on me like a pro and five minutes later she groaned into my ear as she hugged me tight while her body was slammed with her first climax of this session.

Her body relaxed as her orgasm faded and she moaned into my ear, "Oh god, Uncle Dave, that was so good! God I love you so much for doing this for me!"

I silenced her with a kiss before I said, "First of all, I'm doing this WITH you, not FOR you. Second of all...never mind! I am so thirsty I could drink the entire swimming pool full of water!"

"Uncle Dave, I'm kind of thirsty too. Let's go get something to drink in the kitchen."

She started getting off of me but I grabbed her hips and forced her fully onto my cock once more. "Just where do you think you are going?" I put a finger over her lips as she started to speak then I went on, "You stay right where you are and I'll go get us something to drink."

"But..." she said as I held her ass in my hands and stood up. "What are...oh god this feels good! What are you going to do? Uncle Dave? Oh gosh Uncle Dave, are you kidding me? Oh GOD!" she said as she hugged her arms tighter around my neck and I opened the door and headed towards the kitchen.

Twice on the way I had to stop walking and just use my hands to lift her up and then pull her back down onto me hard. Each time she came thunderously as her body shook hard while she rode my cock with abandon. Just as we entered the huge kitchen Vicky cried out as her third orgasm of our walk slammed through her tiny body.

I quickly dropped her ass on the edge of the table and began pounding my shaft into her. My cousin leaned back, her legs tightly wrapped around my ass. Our eyes met and she smiled just before her face contorted in ecstasy, her voice crying out "Oh god Uncle Dave, you're making me cum again! God yes I love it! OH...OH...OH...GOD...OH...OHFUCK...FUCK...YES...YES...YES...OH DAVE...OH UNCLE DAVE!" Then her head snapped back as her chest heaved up while she screamed out a long jumble of unknown syllables jammed together.

Finally her body stopped jumping and jerking from her powerful orgasm and she looked into my eyes again with a huge sigh. "Little Vicky, you are one incredibly beautiful woman when you cum like that! A man could live just from watching you cum all day!"

After gasping and inhaling hard several times she breathlessly said, "You might be able to make me cum all day to watch it happen, but no way could I stand to cum that long! It's just too intense." Then she pulled herself back upright and then wrapped her arms around my shoulders as I lifted her once more. "God I love how you carry me! It makes me feel so close to you Uncle Dave."

I walked the ten feet to the refrigerator and she opened it then grabbed each of us a Coke. I spied an energy drink and had her grab one for me as well. "Ohoh, does that mean our family's Energizer fuck bunny is running down?" she asked with a giggle.

"Well I am good for a while yet but I sure don't want to disappoint anyone! After all, each of you ladies wants to feel just as good as Santa is making you feel," I told her with a Santa laugh.

My cousin reached back and grabbed another energy drink for me saying, "I think you'd better have two! I'm sure they are horny as hell by now!"

Vicky quickly downed her Coke and then used her legs and arms to slowly fuck my rock hard cock as I downed my Coke and one of the energy drinks. Then I walked us back to her room, stopping twice again as she came furiously on my shaft. Vicky pushed the door shut and I stepped to her bed where I placed her with her ass mostly hanging over the edge. I kissed her and said, "Well my little Vicky, it's time for Santa to give you one last present!"

She had a puzzled look for two seconds before she grinned and said, "Oh god yes Uncle Dave, I want Santa's cum! Fuck me and give me all you've got!" Funny...I already was fucking her as she leaned back onto her elbows while her legs flailed limply in the air behind me. I had been close for some time now and my only goal now was to time it so we came hard together!

I began varying my stroke from long and hard thrusts to short and rapid ones right over her g-spot and the third time I did that she cried out "OH GOD Uncle Dave! SANTA'S MAKING ME CUM WITH HIS COCK! OH GOD, OH GOD!"

"Here it comes Baby Girl! I'm going to cum soon!" I groaned as her pussy clamped onto my pounding cock. "Oh fuuuuuckkkkk," I groaned as my cock blasted its first of seven huge ropes of cum into my cousin's awesome pussy!

"Oh god, I can feel it! Oh god there's another one! Oh my god I'm cumming so hard Santa! Oh god don't stop I'm cumming so hard!" Vicky cried out as our bodies blissfully smashed together in orgasmic revelry. My hips slammed into her hard one last time then I just stayed tight against her as I leaned in to kiss her orgasm twisted face. Vicky silenced herself by returning my kiss with passion as her vaginal muscles clutched wildly at my still throbbing cock.

She held me for quite a long time as her body was constantly convulsing under me and grabbing my cock at random. Her face was buried against my chest where she occasionally groaned softly. After nearly ten minutes had passed since our climaxes had ended she released her super tight grip and said, "I know you don't want me to say a certain word, but I am so grateful for the way you made me feel so special tonight!"

I started to speak but she put her fingers to my lips and went on, "Not one of my friends at school has told me they cum during sex, they just like the closeness. Closeness is nice, but oh god I loved it when you made me cum so hard...and so often! You are the best Uncle Dave!" Then she kissed me gently yet passionately as her hands lightly stroked my back, feeling each of the deep scratch marks she had put there.

After pulling out of her I picked her up and moved to the easy chair that was there and sat down with her crossways on my lap. We just held each other for several more minutes, not speaking at all. Eventually Vicky looked up at me and said with a smile, "You have no idea what doing this means to me! I feel like the most important girl on earth! When Santa pauses on his appointed rounds to be with me like this, I MUST be important to him!"

"You are Baby Girl! And you are extremely important to THIS Santa! He loves you more than you know!" I told her honestly. "But I really must be going, even though I wish I could just stay here with you!"

"Okay, I'll help you dress. I'd like you to stay as well but Aunt Cathy and Aunt Meg would really be pissed at me, and at you!" She looked pensive for a moment and then said, "I'm glad Aunt Meg allowed us to be like this! She must love you and your family an awful lot to allow you to make love with every woman in the family. I don't think I could share you if I was in her shoes."

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,174 Followers
1...345678