Merry F’n Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By then I was dressed once more as Santa and she walked me to the door as I downed the last of the energy drinks. Just before I stepped into the hallway she pulled me down for a soft kiss and said, "Thank you Santa, thank you Tommy, and thank you Uncle Dave for being so great! I loved every second, every inch, and every drop of you!"

Part 9.

'Wow' I thought as I slowly made my way down the hallway, 'my cousin Vicky deserves a lot more attention from me!' I had all ready had my best Christmas ever and I still had two stops left. Once again I stopped outside my mother's room and rested, taking several deep calming breaths. 'Well,' I thought, it's time to see my mom again...I wonder who she will want me to be this time!'

Stepping into her room I found my mom lying back on several propped up pillows. She looked sexy as all hell as her left hand was massaging her tits while the fingers of her right hand slowly stroked her pussy. "Hi Santa, I thought I'd get myself ready for you! Hope you don't mind. You took longer than I expected."

I gave her a long look before saying, "Damn, I didn't know there was a time table tonight! If I'm late for Meg she'll be totally pissed so you get only...about 6 minutes this time! Can you cum that quickly?" I finished as I removed just my pants and stood there lightly stroking my soft cock. (My cousin had really drained me and then cuddling together had allowed my shaft to go fully soft for the first time all night.)

"Oh no you don't Santa! I get my full time with you!"

"Well if you insist! I never knew you could be so demanding! By the way, just who am I to be this time? Am I Santa; or am I just Dave; or do you want me to be your son Tom again?" I asked with a twinkle in my eye. I was hoping for the latter as it would make things much easier for me.

"Well Santa, as fun as it was getting to be with my son last time, I think I want to be only with my wonderful brother now!" mom said as I felt a weight land on my shoulders. She laughed then as she took in the sight of my still limp dick. "My goodness, it looks like Santa has been VERY busy this Christmas Eve. Part of you looks very tired since you were here last. I guess I'll just have to get you revved up for me!"

My mother quickly removed my coat followed by my hat and then my fake beard and hair. "Damn it Dave, why do you and Tommy have to be so identical! It's as if you two are twins!" she said before silencing herself by inhaling my soft shaft and rapidly working me back to full hardness with her lips and tongue. I was groaning in pleasure in seconds as mom showed what an incredible cock sucker she is.

After about two minutes my mom pulled off of me saying, "I think my wonderful big brother is ready to fuck me now! Get up here and take me around the world again!" Oh my god...now my mom wants me to -- the way I understood that term -- fuck her pussy and then her ASS! Holy fuck, I never expected this on my first ever night of sex!

Figuring it was better to let my dick do the talking I eased between her legs and entered her fully on one long stroke as I moaned "Oh godddd.'"

"Oh god is right!" she gasped. "Hurry Dave, I am so horny and I need to cum really soon!"

So I started moving into her with long hard thrusts, my pelvic bone crushing her clit with each thrust, while my lips covered hers and our tongues dueled for nearly four minutes. Our bodies worked perfectly together as we remained locked at our lips. Each time I would think to end our kiss my mom would step up her efforts thus ending my idea as I joined in once more.

Our hands were busy as my fingers were pinching and teasing her nipples fiercely. My mom moaned each time I pinched down on her nipples. Her hands had gently worked down my back, pausing over each of the four sets of fingernail scratches, before making their way to my ass cheeks. She held onto them for several minutes, squeezing my butt each time her passion swelled. Suddenly her head pulled way back making our lips separate for the first time in nearly five minutes as she screamed "OH DAVE, I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMINGGGGG!"

She began humping her hips up hard to meet my thrusts as she dug her nails into my ass trying to pull me deeper into her. I leaned down and sucked her left nipple into my mouth, lightly biting it as I pulled it out from her body. My mom cried out again, "Oh god yes, SUCK MY TIT! OH GOD...OH MY GOD YES! MAKE ME CUM! HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER! OHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK!"

She froze then, her mouth wide open but no sound coming from it, her head pulled back as if she wanted to touch her nose to the sheet! The only movement she made was the incredible convulsions going on inside of her pussy! God that felt so incredible around my cock that the only reason I didn't cum instantly was the huge loads my cousin Vicky had just taken from me less than 20 minutes earlier. I started to worry as she didn't breath or otherwise move for quite some time while I stayed buried so tight I thought my cock should be coming out between her teeth.

Finally her facial muscles softened, her hands slackened their grip on my ass and she let out a huge breath that vaguely sounded like a soft "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh godddddddddddddddddd" but I can't be sure. Her face rolled back down then she smiled and said, "Oh my god, you have NEVER made me cum that hard before! I didn't know it was possible to feel THAT good! SHIT!" She took several deep breaths before kissing me gently for several moments. Finally she said softly, "Well my wonderful brother, we have two more stops on our world tour so let me turn over!"

Holy shit, she REALLY wants me to fuck her in the ass! We both gasped as I pulled out of her quivering pussy then I admired her sexy body as she moved slowly into position on her hands and knees before me. Her hand snaked out from between her legs and grabbed my cock, then she pulled me forward and placed my tip on her rosebud. "Do it Dave, my pussy juice dripped all over my ass so I know I'm good and wet down there. Just please fuck my ass and make me cum some more."

"Works for me, Lilsis," I said. "What ever my dear Cathy wants, I'll give to her!" Mom looked back at me when I said that as if she was going to ask something but I jammed my cock halfway home in her ass and she forgot all about it as she groaned in pleasure.

I paused like that giving her time to adjust but she pushed her ass back at me saying, "God damn it Dave, don't stop! Fuck my ass! FUCK MY ASS HARD AND DEEP!" I gave her three full and hard thrusts, each time pressing my balls against her clit making her groan out "Ooooh you feel really good and hard! Oh wow do you ever feel BIG tonight!" My hips really pounded into her then and she cried out, "OH MY GOD, KEEP THAT UP AND I'M GOING TO CUM ALLREADY! OH MY GOD!"

Hey, I wanted to really enjoy my first time fucking a woman's ass so I eased up quite a bit, my mom saying "Come on brother, fuck your sister harder!"

I kissed the back of her neck before saying, "Don't get your panties in a knot!" (one of my Uncle Dave's favorite sayings) "I'm in charge here Lilsis, and right now I want to enjoy fucking your ass!"

"O-okay Dave." Mom said softly. "What ever you want, just don't stop!"

No shit! I was amazed at how happy she was to have my huge cock rammed up her butt hole! And to think I hate pushing out an oversized turd -- holy shit mom! We got into a really nice rhythm where I was shoving deeply into her while she was pushing back at me. Even though neither of us was thrusting hard, the combination worked great for both of us.

Each of us was getting close when I wondered to myself, 'did my trip around the world start when mom got me hard to start with, or when I fucked her pussy?' I didn't have any idea if my mom would want to suck my cock after having it completely inside of her poop chute so I went with my feelings and tried to catch up with her arousal.

All questions were forgotten when mom began pounding back at me begging 'her brother' "Fuck me, fuck me HARDER! Harder Dave...oh fuck please fuck me HARDER!" I began matching and then surpassing her thrusts and our bodies smacked together thunderously as her head began flopping all around. I reached forward and grabbed her tits, using them to give me more leverage as I slammed unmercifully into her hungry ass. I gave out a huge groan when my balls exploded shooting my sperm deep into a woman's ass for the first time ever.

The instant my jizm blasted from my cock head mom cried out, "YESSSSSSSSS! OH DAVE I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING WITH MY BROTHER'S COCK IN MY ASS! OH FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" That was when I realized just how strong my mother really is when she slammed her hips back at me and nearly knocked me off of her! I didn't expect that but was ready for it from then on.

Our bodies shook together as our powerful climaxes went on and on! I could not see how my balls managed to come up with 8 huge ropes of white sauce but they did it and I loved each and every one of them! So did my mom as she seemed to cum forever.

We stopped moving with our bodies tightly pressed together, her head again hanging down as she gasped for breath. I never let go of her tits, instead softly massaged them. Every few seconds her ass would tighten around my shaft causing my cock to throb as we both moaned in total relief. I felt as if I should be walking on cloud nine from the unbelievable sensations my mom had given me! Hey, not my fault that she THOUGHT I was her brother who just happened to be my FATHER!

I never wanted to break our connection, but my mom knew better and slowly pulled forward with a groan. "Damn that was the best one ever, Dave! Holy shit, how does Meg handle you the rest of the year? Never mind, one stop left on our world tour so be a good brother and just lie down here and let your favorite sister make you feel all better!"

"Um just so you know, I feel really good right now!" I told her with a grin as I eased onto my back.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure you do, you nasty fake Santa!" she said with a laugh. "Since you filled my ass with your cream I'm really going to have to work for my reward, aren't I?" I nodded and she went on, "It's really fine with me as now it will take longer to make you cum again!" She stroked my shaft with both hands before moving her lips right to my tip. Then she said, her breath bathing my cock in its warmth, "God I love this cock! It makes me feel so good!"

Her lips instantly enveloped my shaft as her tongue went round and round me trying to clean off every bit of her ass juices. Never would I have believed my mother would do that -- NEVER! "Oh fuck," I groaned as she cleaned my first three inches.

Mom pulled off of me and asked, "Does my brother like his sister cleaning his nasty ass fucking cock? I think he does!" Then she took me back into her mouth and slowly worked at cleaning more and more of my shaft. It soon became very obvious to me that she had cleaned my uncle/dad's cock like this several times before! I don't see how she could take my cock into her throat and still manage to use her tongue to clean every square inch of my dirty shaft! Sure she needed to twist and turn her head to get to all of me, but shit, her talented tongue never stopped as she slurped everywhere on my cock!

I'll never know how many times I groaned as she patiently, lovingly cleaned my throbbing shaft, but I know it was more than twenty! I do know that she had finished cleaning me and was now making love to my cock with her mouth, working slowly and gently all over me before suddenly sucking hard onto me as her mouth and throat fucked me hard, taking me fully each time. Just when I would get close she would ease way back and I would regain control of my orgasm. (For some reason I had glanced at the wall clock before she started and saw that she had been sucking me for over 30 minutes! 'How can her jaws handle that?!' I thought).

But did I tell her to stop? No fucking way! God it felt so damned good and again I never wanted her to stop! Just then I realized that I loved fucking her pussy; never wanted to stop fucking her ass; and wanted her to suck my cock until the day I died! Shit what a mother fucking pervert I had become in just a few hours!

I was propped up on my elbows watching in awe as my mom worked lovingly over my cock. Okay, so she THOUGHT it was her brother's but still, it was MINE and she certainly was loving it! "God you really feel good in my mouth tonight, Dave. I think your vein right here is bigger tonight! Oh well, time to let you go take care of your wonderful wife!"

She instantly attacked my cock with more enthusiasm than ever as she really worked at pulling my cum right out of my balls. To my credit, it took her nearly three minutes before I groaned loudly and then blasted my first shot of cum into her hungry throat. Mom lurched in reaction and looked as if I would have shot her right off of my cock if she hadn't had my entire cock down her throat. As it was her head flew back about 6 inches before she regrouped and took me deep again. She maintained that position for my first five blasts before her tongue snaked up the underside of my cock and she pulled back until just the first two or three inches remained within her mouth.

I had been moaning and groaning as she worked at taking my cum but when she pulled back I cried out "Oh god that feels so GOOD! OH GOD, OH GOD, OH MY GOD!" My hips began thrusting up into her mouth making both of us moan. My uncle Dave is one lucky shit to have all these women love him so much, that's for sure. The last of my seed flowed lazily into her mouth yet my mom continued bestowing her love onto my cock.

The sensations felt so good they almost hurt and I struggled not to tell her to stop it felt so fucking good. My mom eased her suction back up to full power and she bobbed her face on me in two inch movements for about six or so bobs before she pulled slowly all the way off of me, her tongue going wild on my tip. "OH.......MY.....GAWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" I cried out just before I slipped from her now smiling mouth.

She moved up and kissed me, my tongue tasting myself on hers. Mom pulled back with a smile and said, "WOW! That was some load you had there Dave! I loved every ounce of it!" I pulled her down for another kiss after which she continued, "I know I got a little carried away and took longer than I normally do (no shit, I thought, 52 fucking minutes of pure bliss) but you just felt so good in my mouth and throat that I couldn't bring myself to push you over the edge!"

"Holy shit.......Lilsis!" I said, pausing to keep from calling her 'mom'. "That was totally incredible! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck me!"

"I already did, thank you very much!" she responded with a grin. "Now you'd better regroup and go take care of your wife before she forbids me from participating in this festivity ever again! Just make sure she has at least three orgasms and she'll be fine!"

With a tired look I said, "No problem.......I hope!"

Mom and I kissed again as sibling lovers before I eased my slightly worn out body to the side of the bed. I stood up and mom gasped then said, "Oh damn, next year I'll have to trim my nails or wear gloves! You've got ten punctures in your sexy ass where I grabbed you! Damn it, I didn't mean to hurt you so much! I mean, shit...eight long scratches and then TEN punctures with my nails as I pulled you into me! My god Dave, that has never happened to me!"

She started going on but I pulled her to me and said, "Don't worry one bit about it! It just tells me that I did a real good job of making you feel REALLY GOOD! If I could make you feel THAT good, I mean good enough to do that, well that just makes me the happiest man on earth! Besides, I heal pretty quickly so it's no big deal!"

"But I thought..." she started as both of us remembered how my uncle had gotten infected from ONE finger nail scratch a few years back.

Quickly I lied saying, "I've been taking pills to improve my body's healing ability and they work real good!"

"Oh..." she said, not looking convinced.

My mom helped me get dressed and I slowly realized that with my 'wife', I would have to keep my coat on somehow! Anyway I was now fully dressed so I grabbed my bag containing one last package. I took my mom into my arms and hugged her tenderly, my hands stroking her hair and her back. We kissed gently then I groped her tits with both hands and said, "Merry Christmas, Cathy, I love you so much. Oh yeah, and I really love your tits!" I said as I squeezed them both before stepping back.

"Merry Christmas! I love you too........Dave!" she said pensively. I wondered what she was thinking as I closed the door and started down the hall towards my 'wife', Aunt Meg.

Part 10.

As I stepped up to the door behind which my aunt was waiting I took a deep breath as I steeled myself for what lie ahead. It had been quite a night and I had one last woman to fuck. I worried that unfortunately for me she lived with my uncle and I was certain fucked him more than once a year! Fooling the other women had been rather easy but this would be quite difficult. Then I heard it...a soft buzzing sound coming from behind the door.

I smiled at the thought of what my aunt was doing just before I opened the door to the den. There lay Aunt Meg, her legs splayed out wide on the couch and a huge dildo stuffed in her pussy! One hand was pumping it fiercely in and out while her other was pinching and pulling her nipples one after the other. "HO, HO, HO! Santa thinks somebody has been bad...very bad!" I said heartily.

"Bullshit Santa! It's not my fault Santa's sleigh is running slow tonight! Christ Dave, I was wondering if you forgot about me."

"I'm sorry Honey, but I did have one extra lady to visit...twice!" I said, hoping that sounded like my uncle talking with her in private. "However I hope you haven't worn yourself out, because I made a promise earlier that I intend to keep!"

Aunt Meg was slowly moving the humming dildo in and out of her pussy as she looked around the room saying, "Couch, easy chair, coffee table, end table, desk, desk chair, book case...how will you do that?"

"Well first of all, the book case is in my view part of the wall, as it's attached to it! However, you forgot the Ottoman for the chair, and since it is a separate piece, your count remains correct!"

Aunt Meg was really working that dildo and she looked clearly ready to cum as she said haltingly, "So you...are going to...fuck me...on...each piece, all...seven of...them!"

"No, I intend to fuck you and make you CUM on EACH of them!" My aunt jerked hard just then and cried out as the dildo did its job making her cum hard as she slammed it deeper and deeper into her juicy pussy. Her mouth clamped tightly shut as she stared into my eyes while she came powerfully.

"You...you can't possibly...I mean...Dave how can...I can't...oh Jesus Dave!" she stammered after recovering from her body shaking climax.

"Well, I intend to, sexy! I made a promise and intend to fulfill it, unless you would rather hang out with plastic man there!" I told her.

Quicker than an elf can make a wooden train (they are VERY fast) she had the dildo turned off and tossed across the room! "Okay macho man, but if you don't fulfill it I will be VERY pissed at you! You have never been good for more than two climaxes for me before on Christmas! Did fucking your other daughter tonight get you that turned on?"

My throat tightened and I couldn't speak so I just nodded as I realized that Dave was also the father of my sister AND my Cousin Vicky! Holy fucking shit! Uncle Dave's been busy for a very long time! "I bet she loved getting fucked by you just like the rest of the family does! Well it's my turn dear so get over here and get started. I have seven more climaxes to go!"

1...345678