Merry F’n Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched in amazement as my Grandmother resumed her blow job with apparently no plan to stop until her mouth was full of my next load of cum. Several times I thought of what a lucky man my late grandfather was to have had a wife who could suck cock as good as she was doing. Especially one that not only could do it but WANTED to do it!

Grandma had me moaning and groaning for quite a while as she loved my cock with her mouth throat and tongue. I started humping my hips up at her mouth and she pulled all the way off of me saying, "Oh no you don't, Santa, you've had a long hard night and now it your turn to rest and enjoy this!" She resumed her beep throat action and I followed her instruction by just sitting back and enjoying this to the fullest. I mean, no telling when I would ever get another great blowjob like this one!

It had been a trying night for my balls so grandma had to work for her cum reward. She didn't seem to mind as she just kept working harder at coaxing another load out of me. I was feeling pretty good when, after about twenty-five minutes of an incredible blowjob, I groaned, "Oh god I'm going to cum!"

"Um hmmm," she moaned around my deeply buried cock.

"Oh my god!"

"Um hmm."

"OH....FUCK!" I cried out as my first blast of cum shot down my pipe and deep into her throat.

"Um hmmm! Um hmmm! Um hmmmm!" she moaned as I blasted her throat full over and over again. Just as my fourth rope powered into her awesome throat she pulled back about seven inches while her tongue went wild slurping savagely at my bulbous head. Jesus it felt incredible as she pulled another three huge blasts out of me while I watched in amazement.

No longer just moaning in pleasure I managed to softly say, "Oh god that is SO good! Oh my god that feels incredible!"

I had expected her to pull off of me but my grandma just kept right on sucking my well drained cock. She even stepped up her efforts as she worked just the first four inches or so of my shaft as if her life depended on it. About ten minutes later I shook in surprise as four more, smaller blasts of cum shot into the back of her mouth while she swallowed them down with ease. On my second blast I noticed her start to shake as she went fully into her own climax as she sucked me off. We finished together somehow as she then lazily slurped her tongue all around my tip before sadly she pulled off of me with a loud pop.

"Oh Dave, that was HEAVENLY! I love sucking your cock! And you even gave me TWO loads this year!" She kissed my wilting shaft and then stood up so she could kiss my lips, my cum taste strong on her lips and tongue. I didn't care...if she can swallow it I can taste it!

My grandma looked unbelievably sexy as she stepped to the refrigerator and retrieved an energy drink for me. "Here, you're going to need this if you are going to be any good for your wife later. Merry Christmas my stud of a son!"

I opened the drink and took a swig before giving her a kiss goodnight. Walking back to the den I hoped my absence was long enough for Aunt Meg to fall asleep. That would certainly make getting out of the Santa outfit a whole lot easier. Opening the door softly I heard her snoring dreamily and thanked my lucky stars that she was indeed in slumber land. As much as I wanted to give her a kiss on her cheek I instead just grabbed all of my costume pieces and slipped out the door.

After dressing I quickly went to my truck where I changed into my own clothes again. Then I hurried over to see how Uncle Dave was fairing. I placed the outfit where I had found it and thanked god once again when I found him sleeping on the bathroom floor where he had apparently heaved chunks many times after I left him. Without a doubt I will NEVER eat that combination of food (?) and drink that he had consumed in such huge quantities.

When I slipped quietly into my house my mom and sister were either still at Grandma's place, or they were already asleep in bed. I wasn't going to check as I just might want to fuck each of them again! It was when that thought passed through my brain that I wondered, how do I go back to life as it was before tonight? Did I want it to go back? Probably not but damn, they all thought I was Uncle Dave; would any of them want anything to do with me after learning of my deception?

I took a shower, my back smarting from the hot water spraying off of my back. Hell even the nail marks on my butt cheeks hurt as I washed them clean. After gingerly drying my back I quickly dried the rest of my body before looking at my back in the mirror. 'Shit, those will take quite a while to heal' I thought. Looking in the medicine cabinet I decided to take it like a man so I grabbed the full bottle of Sea Breeze antiseptic and poured it over my left shoulder, crying out as I totally covered those scratches. Damn that hurt like hell! Several minutes later I forced myself to pour more over my right shoulder getting the same results. What the hell, so I poured more on each ass cheek before putting the nearly empty bottle away.

It took me over thirty minutes of tossing and turning before I finally fell asleep. My 'sleep' was tormented by visions of each of the women I had fucked coming after me with shears, knives, even a hatchet in their attempt to remove my offending organ.

*

Well, so there you have my tale of how I lost my virginity in a very BIG way. But what would tomorrow bring? Do you want to know? If you liked my tale please be kind to this first time writer and vote HIGH! With enough encouragement I'll let you all know how this works out. Thanks, Dezurtdawg

1...345678