Merry Fucking Christmas

Story Info
A holiday quickie.
964 words
4.35
48.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*My husband and I seem to get extra worked up around the holidays. We met just before Thanksgiving and our first forays into all night and sometimes all day fuck sessions were during that time of year, so we usually try to make the season as fucking festive as possible. With that in mind, enjoy this short little scene!*

-

Twas a couple of days before Christmas and my husband and I lie in bed, tangled, sweaty and happy in post coital bliss. Good, loud, headboard slamming sex wasn't going to be on the menu while visiting my parents on the holidays, so we were getting some while we could.

Lying in the dark, my man's hands exploring my body and his teeth biting into my neck, it seems he wants some more. MMMM, my body reacts to him and I am more than willing to go again.

"I have another gift for you, do you want it?" he asks.

"Did I just get it once? I'll gladly have a 2nd helping of that!" I respond.

"Not exactly" he says. He rolls of the bed and stands next to it. He pulls my legs towards him, "Get on your hands and knees" he directs and guides my ass up off the bed and into the air.

I do ask my husband asks. I hear a drawer open. I hear rustling and I turn to look towards him. It's pretty dark in our room, and I can make out something in his hands, but not what exactly. "What are you doing?" I ask.

He smacks my ass and exclaims "No peeking, it's an early Christmas gift!"

I turn my head back, my pussy wet in anticipation but a little nervous, not knowing exactly what he has in mind.

In a moment, I feel his hands on my ass and then his face in my pussy. He drives his tongue into me from behind. Lapping at me, he licks me from clit to my ass, stopping on my ass to tongue my backdoor, squeezing my ass with his strong hands.

MM, fuck that is nice. He stands, removing his hands form my ass for a moment. I hear the familiar sound of a bottle of lube opening. An assfucking? Is that his gift? I'm all for a nice round of anal, but it seems odd to me that he didn't just ask to fuck my ass, as he usually does, but hey, it's Christmas, right? ;)

I feel his slickened fingers start to probe my ass and I lean down, putting my ass a little higher in the air for my man. He has one hand below, rubbing my pussy lips and the other one pushing his lubed fingers into my ass. He finger fucks my ass for a minute, and then withdraws once he decides I'm ready.

I wait with anticipation for the familiar feeling of his cock head at my sphincter, but that is when he surprised me.

I feel the tip of a toy at my pussy lips. A little thinner than his cock, I feel it begin to enter me. Then I feel his cock at my ass and I realized what he has in mind. He has fucked me with a toy and his cock at the same time before, a little do it yourself DP and it can be nice and hot, although a little awkward at times. Even a good multi-tasker can have problems doing two things at once! But then I realize as I feel that wonderful feeling of his cock slipping into my ass and me closing around him that he has both hands on my ass. How is that working?

As my man slips his swollen cock in my ass, I'm getting filled up with a toy in my pussy, filling me up in unison. My breath is hit and miss and I try to ask him what he has done but all that comes out is "wha....."

He gets his motion down and suddenly I'm getting a good double penetration fuck. He pauses for just a moment then suddenly the toy in my box starts to vibrate and he is back to thrusting into me. I am moaning uncontrollably in a matter of seconds and Jack is driving me to the edge of ecstasy by fucking me good and steady with his new accoutrement.

I was ready and looking forward to some anal, but getting a good DP was a surprise and is just the thing I needed, it seems!

Wave after wave, I come hard and loudly. My breasts are swaying with his hip thrusts and my nipples brush the sheets on the bed, a wonderful sensation I had never noticed before and then Jack delivers a perfectly timed smack to my ass and I'm over the moon.

I come twice before I feel Jack's hot come shoot deep into me. Oh my god!

Jack's cock is slipping out of my ass and the toy is pulling out at the same time. Once he is completely out of me, I turn around and sit up on the edge of the bed. I reach over and turn on the light and I see the gift Jack was talking about.

Jack has a cock ring with a pink vibe attached. The vibe is thinner that Jack, like I said, and a touch longer. Jack reaches down and shuts off the vibrating egg at the base. Damn that thing worked great, really felt like the toy itself was vibrating.

I look up at Jack and he grins and gives a big "Merry Christmas baby. I didn't think I should put this under your parent's tree."

"Good call," I said "You always get me the nicest things!"