Merry Maids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

By now I was ready to rest. I picked out Leticia and decided I would fill her pussy with my spew. I mounted her from behind and started a more vigorous screwing. I gripped her thighs and drove my member home deeper and deeper. I took long withdrawal strokes and took my time with equally long entry strokes. The others stopped to watch us.

I had poked her up to the ten inch mark. Her husband lay on the bed and kissed his wife and felt her nipples. She has started cumming and seemed to be in a continual state of being at and over the edge. My deliberate strokes slowed as I felt the coming eruption. Then I released another flood of loin juice deep inside her pussy.

At the end, I stood there, cock buried in Leticia. I had become so aroused that my cock hardly shrank in size. I let it rest there and continued a gentle rocking motion. Finally, I unsheathed and looked at my poor donkey dick. It needed a rest. We all did.

I dressed but before I left Leticia gave me a business card for the Motel Iberia. On the back she wrote something in Spanish. When I had them translated they read, "Come see us again. We are not married." What the hell?!

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers
12