Mesmerized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gaga felt herself brimming with confidence and love for her Little Monsters. Hers were the best fans in the world.

The opening dialogue of her song born this Way came on and Gaga felt overdressed. As the pre-recorded words told the crowd to put their paws in the air and her band and dancers started to rock out Gaga began to do a sultry strip tease removing her shirt and pants. Lady Gaga was a minimalist when it came to clothes.

As the grinding dub-step sounds began and her pants were around her calves she lifted the mic Mesmer had given her, and started to sing, making a show of being caught, literally with her pants down.

"My mama told me when I was young we are all born superstars. She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on in the glass of her boudoir"

The crowd was screaming for her and she stepped out of her pants showing her tiny tattooed body to them, little between her smooth skin and the adoration of her millions of fans. Her body was for them, theirs to fantasize over, to dream about, to relish.

She tossed her hair and danced for them seductively.

"There's nothin' wrong with lovin' who you are She said, 'cause He made you perfect, babe. So hold your head up, girl and you you'll go far Listen to me when I say"

She touched herself intimately, sharing a look with individuals in her audience and inviting them to think of her as their own personal plaything.

"I'm beautiful in my way 'Cause God makes no mistakes I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way

Don't hide yourself in regret Just love yourself and you're set I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way, born this way

Ooh, there ain't no other way, baby, I was born this way Baby, I was born this way Ooh, there ain't no other way, baby, I was born this way I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way"

She and her dancers moved in perfect synchronicity in the complex sexual choreography they had been rehearsing for months. Male and female dancers came up and would grind with her while she sang the chorus, the audience screaming their admiration for her.

Hands grazed her body and lips pressed to her skin as she sang, the whole thing designed to give a hedonistic, orgiastic feel.

The song built to a climax of choruses and she and her dancers put everything they had into it dancing and singing like there was no tomorrow. And when the song faded out the crowd of thousands erupted in enthusiastic applause.

Sweating and out of breath Gaga stood still centre stage basking in the cheers, her arms outstretch to embrace the millions of fans watching from all over the world. Flashes of thousands of cameras captured her in this moment of transcendent triumph.

Then Mesmer spoke.

"Sleep. All of you sleep. You concert is over. Rest you are finished. I want you to relax and when you wake you will feel refreshed with no memory of what happened up here tonight. You will be happy that you came here. You won't believe your friends when they tell you what you did on stage tonight, but it will be funny to you that they think you would behave so strangely. I will come bring each of you out of the trance one by one."

He touched each participant on the shoulder and whispered something to them and then when they awoke the audience gave each of them enthusiastic applause.

When he got to Jenna, whom he saved for last, he whispered in her ear.

"You want to talk to me after the show. You can dress or not dress it is up to you. You won't feel shame or embarrassment about being in your underwear, but you can dress if you like."

"No thank you." She said.

Then suddenly Jenna was on stage in the bar again.

The crowd was screaming for her and chanting her name. She found it ridiculous, she hadn't even been hypnotized, why were they making such a big deal out of this?

She was really warm, with sweat all over her bare flesh. Thank god she wasn't wearing her warm clothes. These stage lights were really hot. She wanted to speak to Mesmer about the show and why she couldn't be hypnotized but he lifted her arm over her head and the screaming went on and on.

He thanked her for coming up and escorted her off the stage and then wrapped up the show, the audience went berserk smiling and clapping as Jenna wandered between the tables with her clothes in her hands.

Laughing people pointed and smiled at her and she wondered what the hell was wrong with them, but it was all so fun and good natured she felt happy to let them have their fun. Maybe Mesmer had hypnotized everyone to think there had been a good show.

Carrie and the girls all swarmed around her hugging her and squeezing her shoulders gushing about how great she had been. Nadia tried to get Jenna to put her clothes back on but she told her friends she was too hot. Jenna took a long pull from her drink, she was really thirsty.

Laughing at her friends Jenna indulged them in their little fantasy about her being onstage. It was really hilarious how convinced they were.

But every part of her mind was on talking to Mesmer. She really needed to talk to him.

When at last she saw him slip away from the crowd and go through a door beside the stage she disengaged from her friends and followed him.

Walking through the milling, excited crowd she couldn't get over how sweaty she was, her panties were soaking wet, but no-one else seemed to be so warm.

They all watched her walk by and snickered and smiled at her. They told her she had done a great job, and some very loudly complimented her, telling her how beautiful or sexy she was. Each compliment made her really happy and even a bit horny, which was weird because normally she had a bit of a low sex drive. She found sex a little undignified and didn't know what all the fuss was about.

And then she was at the door to the backstage area.

Opening the door she saw a dark hallway with multiple doors leading off of it. Jenna proceeded down the corridor and saw a slightly askew sign that said "Stars" on a black door. Jenna knocked lightly suddenly wondering what she was going to say to Mesmer.

The door opened and there he was, he had changed his dress shirt for a dark t-shirt and his face was damp from washing it.

"Come in." He said his voice less commanding without the amplification.

He stepped aside and Jenna walked into the dressing room.

It was a grungy, littered place, with years' worth of posters from bands that had played there before. There were mirrors with defined stations for multiple people to sit and do whatever they required of a mirror; there were scattered chairs and two stained and saggy sofas.

Mesmer had a small smile hovering at the corner of his mouth and he pulled a chair from one of the mirror stations and offered it to her.

"What can I do for you?" he asked.

"I'm not sure. I just felt I had to come talk to you. I suppose I should apologize if I made anything difficult for you when you couldn't hypnotize me."

"I didn't hypnotize you?"

"No. Not at all. I'm sorry."

"I see." He sat on a coffee table near-by. "So are you in the habit of walking around in bars in your underwear?"

"No. Of course not." Jenna was vaguely offended by the comment.

"What are you wearing then?"

"My bikini." But suddenly she wasn't sure. Why would she wear a bikini to a bar?"

"Jenna I'm going to touch your shoulder, when I do you will fall back into a trance."

Suddenly he reached out and Jenna found herself in the warm drifting place of peace once more.

"Listen to my voice Jenna, I have some things to tell you." Jenna nodded and smiled as the blanket of peace wrapped around her spirit.

"First I want you to show me how deep in the trance you are. Repeat this phrase for me. An old pickle trapped a snake in bubbles. Eight."

She thought it was nonsense but she repeated it. "An old pickle trapped a snake in bubbles. Eight."

"Remember that phrase I'm going to ask you to repeat it later."

"Okay."

"Now, you are going to go back out to your friends, dress and ask to leave. You will tell them you are feeling sleepy. When you go home I want you to shower." She felt him pull her panties down and immediately she lifted her hips to help him strip her and expose her sex. "And shave your pussy for me okay? Then you are going to come to me at the Slumber Inn, room number 803, top floor. Come to me and we will spend the night together. You will be excited to see me. Aroused. You know I will give you the best sex of your life so make sure you dress sexy for me."

"I will."

"Great. Now what was the phrase I told you to remember?"

"An old pickle trapped a snake in bubbles. Eight."

"Perfect. You are in a deep trance. You are safe and healthy and willing to play with me, right."

"Yes. You are going to give me the best sex of my life."

"Right. I am. Every time I say the word 'slave' you are going to have an orgasm. Every time I say that word you will cum for me. And only if I say that word. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Let's try it. Slave."

Suddenly the peace was shattered by a powerful orgasm that shook her whole body. One moment she was sitting loose limbed in the chair, her mind floating in a warm safe place then she was back in the dressing room her body convulsing with spasms of pure ecstasy. Gasping she looked at Mesmer as he sat near-by grinning at her powerful climax.

"Holy shit that was great. What happened?"

"Not much. I just said the word slave."

Once more her whole body clenched with pleasure as jolts of delight shot along her nerves. Gasping she clutched the arms of the chair and squeezed her thighs together as her clit seared with heat.

After a moment it stopped.

"Good god!" she gasped.

"That was lovely. Now one final test Jenna. A quick one. I want you to put my cock in your mouth. Do you want to? "

"I'm not sure..."

"You are sure. You are positive you want to. You live to have my cock in your mouth. It is the whole reason you were born. Isn't that true?"

"I was born to suck your cock."

"Then do so."

She look down from his powerful gaze and saw that his semi-erect penis was exposed. Her mouth filled with saliva as she looked at it. The head much larger than she would have thought for the size of his shaft. He had an average sized dick, but a huge knob on top. She opened her mouth to swallow him but his hand stopped her."

"You must always ask first Jenna. You must beg me to do this."

"Oh please, sir, may I suck your cock. Just for a moment? Please."

"Very good. You may."

She took his now fully hard cock into her mouth and felt complete. Suckling his shaft and swallowing as much as she could Jenna felt whole and fulfilled for the first time in her life. This was heaven. Sliding her mouth up and down the length of him she relished the soft skin over hard muscle. Every vein and ridge was perfect in her mouth.

Then sadly Mesmer pulled his prick away and pushed her face back from him.

"You did really well. Now sleep." Jenna found the warm place still there in the centre of her mind. "Now go back to your friends and I'll see you soon. You won't remember any of what I just said other than in your deepest mind. Tell your friends you couldn't find me. This is private between you and I."

Jenna got up, pulled her panties up and walked out of the room. She found her friends and clothes and told them she was tired.

They asked what had happened and she told them she couldn't find Mesmer, and that it was too bad the show didn't go that well.

The girls all laughed except Terri who had also been hypnotized the whole time.

They all took a cab to Carrie's and picked up their cars and went their separate ways.

Jenna was feeling tired, but restless. She was incredibly horny, and her damp panties weren't helping. There was an itch in her crotch, both physical and mental.

When she got home she wanted a shower to wash off the stink of the bar, then she would go to bed. When she stripped in the bathroom she looked in the mirror at herself.

For the first time in a long time Jenna looked at herself like a sexual being. She enjoyed the way her long blond hair fell over her shoulders. She had been a gymnast in high school and college and she had strong rounded shoulders for a woman as petite and fine boned as she was. Her breasts were full and stood up on their own invitingly. She was small breasted enough not to need a bra but she usually wore one anyway so there was no sag to her tits at all.

The pink points of her nipples were hard and sensitive tonight. She rubbed them a bit and felt an echo all the way down in her clit.

Her belly was flat and still showed the lines of her once powerful abdominals. When she had been a few years younger they had been Chiclets, but now they had softened with less exercise and looked more feminine.

Her narrow hips looked great, and her tight ass was cute and round from years of hard work.

The only thing that displeased her was her thatch of pubic hair.

She used to trim it right down, or shave it off because her gymnast's tights had ridden up her hips so high that any hair would peek out, but of late she had no need and she had let it grow back untouched. But for some reason tonight it was bothering her and she wanted it gone.

She took out some scissors and squatted over a trash can and cut the longest hairs as short as possible. It took some time and her thighs grew tired as she held herself just above the trash to eliminate hairs falling onto the floor.

Soon she had only a sparse covering of little hairs that her razor should be able to handle. She then turned on the shower and when the water warmed stepped in.

She bathed and shaved herself and toweled off admiring her freshly shorn pussy in the steamy mirror.

The whole procedure of shaving her pussy had gotten her really horny and she wondered who she could call for a booty call.

None of the men she knew would expect that from her. Then she remembered an address. Whose was it? Someone sexy. She would just go drop in. She knew he would let her come up for some fun.

Dressing in her sexiest outfit, a little black dress that had a hem that rose only a couple inches shy of her buttocks, and that was open down the sides and off the shoulder. It looked like two sheets pinned at the shoulder and waist leaving her sides exposed. She had never dared to wear it before, but tonight seemed like the perfect night.

The dress would look silly with a bra so she went without, and she wore no panties over her sensitive sex.

She felt sultry and carnal as she drove to the address blaring in her mind. This was going to be the best night ever. The sex was going to be amazing.

She got all the way to the door to 803 before she wondered who was on the other side. She remembered it was a sexy man who could make her cum instantly and that was enough for her.

When Mesmer opened the door she nearly fainted with lust. He looked so good and she knew he was going to give her the best sex of her life.

He was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans with no shoes or socks on.

"Please come in." he said and stepped aside for her to pass.

Stepping into his hotel room she saw a big bed, a small couch and easy chair, tables and a huge wall mounted flat screen T.V.

And aimed right at the door was a camera on a tri-pod, the red light glowing as it appeared to record her arrival now that she stepped into the well lit room.

"You look gorgeous."

"Thank you." His compliment made her incredibly horny, but also very nervous. This was so unlike her usual behavior that it was a little disconcerting.

Mesmer reached out and touched her shoulder and she felt an instant peace fall over her.

"Please take off your dress and have a seat."

Happy to make herself comfortable she pulled the dress off her shoulders and let it crumple at her feet. Standing naked before the hypnotist felt terrifying and wonderful. She adored having his eyes on her skin, taking in every inch of her body. She posed for him, hands on hips and one leg cocked, twisting a bit to the side like the actresses did on the red carpet, only instead of showing off a gown she showed of her nudity.

The camera didn't bother her in the slightest.

"Excellent, you look lovely. Come to me." She stepped close to him and his hands began to roam over her body, feeling her breasts and stroking her arms and sides. He caressed her body and the more he touched her the more aroused she got.

He lowered his mouth to one of her breasts and began to suck and lick the nipple making her moan with pleasure. His hands continued to stroke her skin and one hand moved down to her sex and slipped between the lips of her pussy.

As he rubbed her clit making her legs tremble he moved his mouth to the other nipple and Jenna nearly fainted from the thrill she got from his attention.

"Now get on your knees." He said lifting his face from her breast.

She did so, eager to please him.

"Take out my cock."

Trembling fingers pried open his fly and opened his pants enough to reach in and pull out his erection.

The boner she revealed was hard and pink and was easily the most beautiful penis she had ever seen. It looked like it was made perfectly for her mouth.

"Jenna," He said while stroking her cheek, "this is the most beautiful cock you have ever seen. The biggest and most satisfying; physically, aesthetically and emotionally. The best. You worship this cock and what it can and will do to you."

Saliva suddenly filled her mouth at the idea of sucking on this monster of a cock. How could she fit it all in her mouth? But she had to try, it looked so delicious. It looked like a sculpture of the perfect cock. The veins looked tantalizing beneath the thin sheath of his impeccably smooth skin. The balls were lovely and round and ideal for sucking on. Absolutely perfect.

Just as she was about to put it in her longing mouth, she stopped.

"Please, please, please. May I suck your cock? Can I? Please?"

"You may."

Joy filled her being. Licking along the warm shaft she abased herself before this paragon of penises. The taste was a sublime mix of sweat and maleness with a hint of soap.

Trembling with desire she lapped at the long hard cock and then when she could no longer resist she took the massive head into her mouth and wrapped her lips around as far as they would go. She crammed as much into her slavering maw as she could but it was endlessly big and difficult to swallow as far as she desperately wanted it to go.

Using every skill she had she sucked and licked the amazing boner before her, her body shuddering with passion as she adored the manhood in her mouth.

Soon she felt Mesmer pumping himself into her face doing the work for her.

"Hold still and let me fuck your face."

She kept her position while his cock began to move in and out of her oral grip, her tongue still lapping at his shaft and head as they moved in and out of her wet drooling clasp.

Faster and faster he humped her head gripping her skull with both hands as he used her. Jenna found it all so sordid and sexy that she was on the verge of an orgasm as she knelt at his feet in a sleazy hotel room.

Then abruptly he began to moan and his cock swelled even bigger inside her mouth.

"My cum will taste better than anything you have ever tasted Jenna. You will love it. The very taste of it will make you cum too."

Just thinking about his sperm landing on her tongue had her clit burning with need.

Then it happened, his spunk jetted out onto her tongue and filled her mouth with the sweetest flavour she had ever known. It filled her senses and suddenly her body began to tremble and quake with a powerful orgasm.

Taking his cum on her tongue and swirling it around her mouth and over his knob she shuddered as she climaxed over and over. Each spurt of jism sent her on another wave of pleasure, her orgasms multiplying with each surge of sperm.