Mesmerized

Story Info
A white secretary is hypnotized by her black boss.
9.2k words
4.33
84.1k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CopyCat13
CopyCat13
242 Followers

Wednesday:

"Brittney, before you go I need to speak with you for a moment."

Brittney flinched when she heard her boss call out to her as she gathered her things to go home. She know what it was going to be about, she'd screwed up and hadn't been at her desk when a very important client showed up. She'd kept a million dollar client waiting for 10 minutes before getting back from her smoke break and she knew she was about to get chewed out for it... She just hoped she wouldn't get fired for it. She walked into Ms. Jones's office already mentally preparing herself for the inevitable yelling.

"Have a seat..." Brittney settled into one of the seats facing Ms. Jones's desk. Her office was beautifully appointed and large enough to have a desk with chairs facing it as well as a sitting area with a couch and a couple of comfortable chairs for more casual meetings. "Brittney...we have a problem..." she began.

Brittney cut her off hoping to forestall a tongue lashing, "I know Ms. Jones and I'm really sorry. It'll never happen again. You see, there was nothing on your schedule so I thought I'd have time for a smoke break but then he showed up half an hour early...if I'd known he was gonna show up early there's no way I would have left my desk. I swear." She said in a rush.

Ms. Jones held up her hand to stop her. "Brittney, I understand that he showed up early which is why you need to be at your desk to receive clients AT ALL TIMES, understand? I can't have you running outside 10 times a day to take a smoke break. You didn't use to take some many breaks, what happened?"

Brittney felt miserable but at least it seemed like she wasn't getting fired. "Well I... I've been trying to quit so I was on the patch but it just didn't work out for me."

"Hmmm, so you've tried the patch, what else have you tried?"

"Everything. The patch, the gum, everything."

"Hmmm, have you tried hypnosis?"

"Yeah I listened to hypnosis tapes while I slept for about a week but it didn't take."

"Well you need to do something Brittney, if you can't stop smoking I'm afraid I'm going to need to start looking for a new assistant. Just think about your health, smoking kills..."

"Yeah. Yeah I know, I've heard it all before..."

"...but before it kills you it takes your beauty. Your teeth turn yellow then brown then fall out, your skin turns grey, your hair goes limp...you're a pretty girl Brittney, that's part of why I hired you. It's like having a nice piece of art in the waiting room but if you're just gonna throw it all away for cigarettes..."

Brittney was flattered that Ms. Jones thought of her as pretty. She'd always thought of herself as rather plain. Plus she'd gained 10 pounds in the last year and knew it was showing. She wasn't ugly by any stretch of the imagination but she didn't think of herself as pretty either. Especially not when compared to Ms. Jones. She was absolutely stunning with mocha colored skin and a perfect hourglass figure. Not to mention the fact that her outfit probably cost more than Brittney's car. She practically radiated power.

"Now, you said you tried hypnosis tapes but have you tried mesmerism?"

"Umm, I'm not even sure what that is..."

Ms. Jones sighed, "that's understandable I guess, not many people are familiar with mesmerism. It's sorta similar to hypnotism but not exactly. Hypnotism is helping to guide someone into a trance, basically you give them instructions so that they can entrance themselves. Mesmerism is forcing someone into a trance. It's sorta like the difference between giving someone directions and picking them up and carrying them to the destination. Understand?"

"I guess so...but why are you telling me this?" Brittney asked confused.

"Because of the way hypnotism works, the hypnotic suggestions can only work if you want them too one hundred percent. If even one percent of you don't want to quit smoking then the effects won't last. Mesmerism on the other hand can force you to take suggestions even if you don't want to. In other words, if you're mesmerized you'll stop smoking even if you don't really want to quit."

"That sounds pretty cool actually. Almost like mind control right?"

"Sort of, that's a vast over-simplification but it's the right general idea. Anyway, I'm telling you all of this because I happen to be proficient in mesmerism. If you like, I can work with you and make you stop smoking."

"Wait," Brittney said as she realized some of the ramifications of mesmerism, "So if what you're saying is true, you could put me in a trance and make me do anything right? Like anything, anything?"

"Well there are limits of course, I couldn't make you hurt yourself for instance. But something like making you stop smoking should be fairly easy."

"Well...alright. I guess I'll give it a shot..." Brittney decided.

"Wonderful. But I should warn you, each session will take about an hour and we'll need to meet every day after work for the first week for it to fully work and be permanent. After that an occasional touchup every now and then when you start getting strong cravings should keep you clean. Go lay on the couch and we can get started."

Brittney considered for a moment to make sure she didn't have any plans that would prevent her from staying an hour after work every day before she moved over to sit on the couch.

"No dear, lay down. I need you to be as comfortable as possible for this."

Brittney kicked off her heels and laid down on the couch as Ms. Jones moved over to sit in one of the comfortable chairs by the couch.

"Are you ready Brittney?"

"Yes Ma'am. Just tell me what I need to do."

"Just get comfortable dear, and look into my eyes. That part's important. My force of will is going to put you in a trance so you need to be looking into my eyes."

Brittney wiggled around on the couch for a moment to find a comfortable position to lay in while still being able to look Ms. Jones in the eye.

"Good. Now just keep gazing into my eyes as you listen to my words," Ms. Jones began in a calm, soothing voice. "Gaze into my eyes and feel yourself getting lost in them. Falling, deeper and deeper into my eyes until you are helplessly lost in them. But you won't worry about getting lost, will you? Because you trust me, right? You know that I'll take care of you. You aren't afraid of getting lost in my eyes. You know I'll guide you to where you need to be. You can just relax and enjoy the warm tingle in your chest as you surrender control to me. You feel yourself sinking, deeper and deeper into my eyes as my words soothe your mind. You feel yourself falling into a trance. You feel your eyes getting heavy and you slowly let them close. I'm going to count down and with each number you will fall deeper and deeper into a trance. When I reach zero, you will be completely under my control."

"10... 9... 8... 7... your eyes are closed and you feel yourself surrendering control to me... 6... 5... 4... your mind is empty as each and every thought flows out of them like water pouring out of a faucet... 3... 2... 1... you're almost there... 0."

"Keeping your eyes closed, I am taking you into a new room in your mind. In this room, you see everything that you are. On the wall is a dial that reads 'trance'. It shows how deep of a trance you're in from 1-10. What number does the dial read now?"

Brittney wasn't sure what was happening or whether it was working or not. She was definitely relaxed and she definitely trusted Ms. Jones and would obey whatever she said but she felt more like she was about to fall asleep than that she was entering a trance. She felt so sleepy that she couldn't even form coherent thoughts, she wasn't sure how she should respond to Ms. Jones's question but oddly enough she wasn't worried about what she should say. She didn't feel the need to tell Ms. Jones what she wanted to hear like she normally did. Without conscious thought, Brittney heard herself respond "7" but couldn't remember picking that number or even why she said it.

"Good girl," Ms. Jones replied. "You've done well to go this deep but I'm going to take you even deeper. I want you to see me standing in the room of your mind now. I'm standing in front of the trance dial with my hand on it. I'm going to turn the dial all the way up and as I do, you will drop irresistibly deeper into your trance. I turn the dial now and you feel yourself drop deeper and deeper. The dial currently reads 7 but I turn it up to 8. You feel yourself sink deeper into your trance. I turn it up to 9 and you surrender all control to me. The dial goes to 10 and all thought flows out of your mind...

***

Brittney wasn't sure what happened next, she woke up on the couch and glanced over to see Ms. Jones in her chair smiling down at her. Brittney blinked several times in surprise, she hadn't actually expected anything to happen but judging from how dark it was outside the window she guessed she'd been out for at least an hour. Ms. Jones seemed happy so she guessed she hadn't just fallen asleep.

"Welcome back Brittney. How do you feel?"

"I...um..." Brittney wasn't entirely sure, "I guess I feel pretty good. Sorta like I just woke up from a nap. What happened?"

"Exactly what I told you would happen of course. I put you in a trance and then implanted hypnotic suggestions that should keep you from smoking."

"But...why don't I remember anything?" Brittney asked slowly. She was having trouble concentrating and getting her thoughts in order.

"Oh that, I've found that it helps if you don't remember what suggestions I've implanted. Otherwise you might subconsciously fight the suggestions and start smoking again. It's just better this way," Ms. Jones assured her with a smile. "But it's getting late, I guess you better be headed home dear. Get a good night's sleep and I'll see you tomorrow morning. And don't forget, we need to have another session like this after work tomorrow so don't make any plans."

"Right, thank for this Ms. Jones. I'll see you tomorrow." Brittney said as she stood up and headed for the door. She still felt a little bit off as if she were slightly drunk. She wasn't thinking clearly but it wasn't too fuzzy either. It was almost like she'd just woken up from a nap but the feeling persisted.

She got home and went about her normal evening tasks, making dinner and catching up on her social media. The odd feeling persisted but it didn't seem to be interfering with her routine so she stopped worrying about it after the first hour. It wasn't until she was preparing for bed that she started noticing a couple of things different.

First of all, she wasn't craving a cigarette. Normally she couldn't sleep without a fix of nicotine but not only did she not need to smoke, she didn't even particularly want to. Even when she was on nicotine patches she'd still wanted to smoke. It seemed that this new method was already starting to work better than any of the others had.

The second odd thing she noticed as she changed into her pajamas was that her panties were covered in her dried juices. She hadn't been playing with herself or anything like that. In fact, she hadn't even been thinking any dirty thoughts that she could remember. Certainly nothing that would have gotten her juices flowing like that. The only thing she could think of was that somehow while she was in a trance it had happened.

Brittney briefly considered the possibility that Ms. Jones had done something inappropriate to her while she'd been hypnotized like in some sort of porno but she quickly dismissed that idea. After all, Ms. Jones wouldn't do something like that. No matter how hard she tried, Brittney just couldn't imagine her boss doing something so... perverted. Besides which, Ms. Jones would have no need to trick someone like that. She was beautiful, and brilliant, and powerful. She was practically perfect. Brittney knew that Ms. Jones could have anyone she wanted, male or female. She wouldn't need to stoop to molesting her helpless hypnotized secretary. No, she reasoned, it must have just been a natural reaction to going into a trance and being so relaxed.

Brittney decided to ignore the mess in her undies and figured that if it were a fluke she could just forget about it and if it kept happening she would ask Ms. Jones if it were normal. But only if it was a real problem of course. She didn't relish the thought of asking her boss something like that.

***

Thursday:

That night, Brittney had one of the best night's sleeps she'd ever gotten and in the morning she woke up refreshed and ready to start her day. She showered, got dressed and ate breakfast before getting in her car to drive to work. Along the way, she realized she was a few minutes early and decided to stop at Starbucks for a drink before work.

She got up to the counter and ordered an iced coffee for herself and on a whim decided to order one for Ms. Jones as well. What better way to show her appreciation for spending time after work to help her. Brittney wasn't quite sure what Ms. Jones would want but she reasoned that no one could dislike a Venti Iced Caramel Macchiato with an extra shot of expresso and an almond croissant blossom. She didn't even notice as she ordered them that they were among the most expensive items on the menu and cost significantly more than her own drink.

As she pulled out her wallet from her purse the young cashier asked if she'd be interested in buying a gift card. "Sure," she responded surprising herself before realizing that coffee and a pastry were poor repayment for the woman who was doing so much for her. The least she could do was buy her a gift card so Ms. Jones could get whatever she wanted. "What card amounts do you have?"

The cashier rattled off the amounts in the various pre-paid gift cards and without even thinking, Brittney asked to buy a $300 card for her boss. The cashier seemed surprised but rang her up anyway. It wasn't until Brittney was on the road again that she realized how ridiculous she'd been. She was still paying off her loans. She couldn't afford to give her boss a $300 gift no matter how much she appreciated her help. That was almost as much as she paid in rent each month. Oh well, she thought, at least now there's no way I can feel indebted to Ms. Jones for helping me quit smoking. If anything she owes me after this.

Brittney got to work right on time and after depositing her drink on her desk, she popped into Ms. Jones's office. Her boss wasn't in just yet so she decided to leave the drink, pastry, and gift card on her desk with a sticky note thanking her for helping her quit smoking.

***

From there, Brittney's day proceeded as normal. Ms. Jones thanked her for the coffee and gift card and even remarked that Brittney had picked her favorite drink and pastry. Brittney in return thanked her profusely for taking the time to break her of her nasty and deadly habit.

She managed to get through her whole day without taking a smoke break. Not only that but she seemed much more focused than usual. She was getting everything done much quicker than usual and she wasn't even tempted to surf the web at all. By the end of the day she'd not only finished all of her work but also caught up on all the things she'd been putting off and even started reorganizing all of Ms. Jones's files into a color coded system. Brittney couldn't believe it but she knew she'd done more in that day than she had in the previous week.

At five o'clock when she would normally get off work, Brittney instead knocked on Ms. Jones's door ready for their second session. Ms. Jones invited her in and told her to lay on the couch just like the day before. As she got comfortable, Brittney decided that she'd check her underwear after the session and if she'd creamed her panties again then she'd ask Ms. Jones if it was normal.

Just like the day before, Ms. Jones took her seat and began talking to Brittney in a calm soothing voice. She entered a trance much quicker than she had the day before and the next thing she knew, she was waking up feeling a little fuzzy just like the day before. Before she could even ask, Ms. Jones assured her that the session had gone flawlessly.

Before leaving for the day, Brittney decided to stop off in the bathroom to check her panties. She locked the door and hiked up her skirt to see if her panties were creamy... only to find that she wasn't wearing any. Her crotch and inner thighs were coated in her juices but she wasn't wearing any underwear.

That was strange, she was almost certain she'd put on panties that morning. Hadn't she? She went commando fairly often in the hot summer months and back in college she'd be notorious for hardly ever wearing underwear but she'd always worn panties to work before. Hadn't she? It's not like she really paid that much attention to what she put on in the morning, she was normally still half asleep while getting dressed. Was it possible she'd been on autopilot while getting dressed and just hadn't put any panties on? How many times might this have happened? Was it possible she'd been coming into work without any underwear on a regular basis?

With those distressing thoughts in mind, Brittney grabbed a wad of toilet paper and cleaned herself up. She would have to make extra sure that she put on underwear in the morning and it looked like she'd have to ask Ms. Jones if her creaming herself was normal. That wasn't a conversation she was looking forward to and she felt herself blushing just at the thought.

Brittney gathered her things and hurried home.

***

Friday:

Brittney woke up on Friday in a good mood. She'd gotten another fantastic night of sleep and since she'd gone more than 24 hours without smoking, the chemicals in her body were starting to break down and she was feeling better than she had in years.

Even more than that though, Friday was her date night. It was a little tradition she'd started shortly after graduating from college. Even if she didn't have a date, every Friday night she would treat herself to a nice dinner out. She was still trying to pay off her student debt and she didn't have much money to spend but she thought the cost of a nice dinner a week was worth the cost. It gave her something to look forward to all week and it was one of the very few luxuries she was able to indulge in. And since she'd quit smoking, her sense of smell was already starting to get better so she was excited to see how much better her meals would be.

Brittney got out of bed and began getting dressed. She paid extra attention to her outfit and made sure that she was wearing underwear before leaving the house. On her way to work, Brittney decided to stop off at Starbuck's again. She ordered her own small iced coffee and Ms. Jones's coffee and pastry. She remembered that Ms. Jones had said it was her favorite and she smiled inwardly at the thought that Ms. Jones would be impressed and grateful to her for getting them for her.

It wasn't until Brittney parked her car that she remembered that she'd already bought Ms. Jones a very expensive gift card and she started berating herself for spending so much money. Not that a coffee and pastry would break the bank, but she really needed to save as much money as possible if she was going to be able to afford her rent and pay off her loans. Buying the gift card the day before had been a huge financial setback and she was angry at herself for spending even more money on her boss. But it wasn't like she could return the coffee and pastry so she put them on Ms. Jones's desk before taking her seat and starting her work day.

Just like the day before, Brittney was exceptionally productive that day and managed to finish all the work she'd put off for the past few weeks and finished reorganizing Ms. Jones's files. By the end of the day, she'd finished all her work and everything else she could think of to do. But oddly enough she didn't feel bored or go on Facebook or anything like that; she just sat quietly at her desk waiting for something to do.

CopyCat13
CopyCat13
242 Followers