Mesmerized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe, Brittney thought, it was just like Ms. Jones said about white girls being too sensitive. I just can't handle the pain like a black girl could. Even this Asian girl must have a much higher pain tolerance than me. Does that make Asians better than white girls too? I know black women are better but are Asians? No! I'll show this girl that I'm not too weak. I'll show her that white girls can do anything she can do! I may never be as good as Ms. Jones but I'm sure I can be better than this little Asian girl, can't I?

Brittney managed to catch her breath and instead of asking the girl to stop, she nodded for the girl to continue. It was pure agony. Brittney tried her best to keep quiet but almost every rip made her whimper and about one in ten made her cream again. After what felt like an eternity, the girl finally finished waxing Brittney's legs.

It wasn't until she saw the girl snickering at her that Brittney realized what was about to happen. Waxing her legs had been pure agony...what was waxing her privates going to feel like. She thought about quitting but before she could open her mouth the girl started spreading warm wax on her pelvis and pressed a strip of cloth onto the wax. Before she pulled it though she stopped. She walked to the cabinet in the room and grabbed a wooden stick which she stuck into Brittney's mouth. "Bite down" she said.

Brittney bit down as hard as she could but the pain when the girl ripped again nearly made her pass out. Again and again it happened until Brittney could scarcely remember a time when she wasn't in pain but finally the girl declared her pelvis finished. It was time to turn over and wax her backside.

Brittney thought this would be easier. Her butt wasn't too hairy so she knew there would only be a handful of hairs total on her ample butt. She figured each rip wouldn't take more than one or two at a time. She was right for the most part. Waxing her butt cheeks was a breeze compared to waxing her pelvis. But then something she hadn't counted on.

She felt the girl spreading her butt cheeks open and spreading warm wax between then and directly onto her anus. She didn't know that a Brazilian included that. But before she could object the cloth was applied. Brittney barely had time to put the biting stick back between her teeth before the girl ripped the hair out of her butt-crack. The pain nearly overwhelmed her and Brittney felt herself come close to blacking out.

But after several seconds she managed to catch her breath and regain some measure of composure. After all that, waxing her armpits was a breeze and she was finally finished. The girl left the room and Brittney was allowed to put her clothes back on. She was shocked when she looked at her phone. The waxing had taken way longer than she'd expected. Probably because the girl had to stop so often for her screaming and squirming. Brittney still had time to get to Ms. Jones's house on time but not to run home and change like she'd planned. She was going to have to go to Ms. Jones commando again.

Brittney went out and paid the girl who'd waxed her at the front counter. The girl was all smiles and even gave Brittney a coupon for five percent off her next waxing. She was pretty sure she'd never use it but Brittney shoved the coupon in her purse just the same.

All her freshly waxed skin was super sensitive and Brittney realized it felt a little a little uncomfortable wherever her clothes touched her skin. She was a little bit relieved she hadn't worn panties and that would feel really strange and would surely be very distracting.

Brittney decided to just drive straight to Ms. Jones's house form there. She knew she'd be a little early but she figured that would be a lot better than being late. She pulled into Ms. Jones's driveway and waited in her car watching the clock so she could knock on the front door at exactly the right time. Finally the time came and she knocked on Ms. Jones's front door.

Ms. Jones answered a moment later with a big smile on her face. "Right on time. Good job Brittney."

She let Brittney in and led her to back to the sitting room for their session. Ms. Jones was wearing a thin cotton bathrobe knotted closed in the front but Brittney though she might be completely naked underneath. She thought that was a little odd since Ms. Jones's hair wasn't wet. She obviously hadn't just taken a shower or anything...

Her musing were interrupted as Ms. Jones instructed her to take her position for their final session. She told Brittney that afterward, she should no longer crave cigarettes. But if she did, to just let her know and they could do another session. Brittney was confused for a moment until she remembered that quitting cigarettes was the whole reason she was doing this. She'd forgotten what the point of their sessions had been. Good thing Ms. Jones was there to remind her and keep her focused.

Ms. Jones guided her into a trance with her calm, soothing voice.

Brittney came out of the trance feeling odd. Odder than normal that is. Her head felt fuzzy like she couldn't quite think straight. She glanced at the clock and realized she'd only been out for about 5 minutes. She looked over at Ms. Jones for an explanation and found her sitting naked in her chair with her legs wide open and a big smile on her face. Wait, that's not normal is it? She shouldn't be there naked should she? Or is that normal? Brittney tried to get up and as she did so she realized that she was naked as well. OK I know that's not normal. Right? I normally wear clothes, don't I?

Brittney sat there pondering these questions for almost a full minute before deciding that she better cover up and tried to cover herself with her hands. Ms. Jones laughed at her. "Silly girl, did I tell you to cover up? Arms at your sides. And stand up and give me a slow spin. I wanna see all of you."

Brittney was confused again. She knew her boss shouldn't be saying things like that and she knew she should object. Be even as she was thinking that, her body responded and did exactly as Ms. Jones instructed. It wasn't until Brittney was halfway through her spin that she even realized that she couldn't stop. She had no control. Her body was doing things that her conscious mind didn't want and she couldn't stop it.

Starting to panic now she asked, "What's going on?!?! Why can't I stop?!?!?"

Ms. Jones laughed again, "You don't have a choice any more girl; you're a slave now. You do whatever I tell you to do and there's nothing you can do to stop it."

"Oh my god, are you serious? Why? Why would you do this to me?" Brittney asked as she started to cry.

"Why? Because I wanted to of course. I love having cute little white slave girls serving me. And I think you're gonna be my favorite one ever. Tonight you're going to do everything I tell you and serve me in ways you never even imagined. And then tomorrow we're going to go to work and you'll sit at your desk like a good little secretary. You're not going to tell anyone what's happening and you're going to do your job to the best of your abilities. Then at lunch, we're going to go down to your bank and empty all your accounts and cancel all your credit cards. Your paycheck will of course be signed over to me as well every week. And after work tomorrow we're going to go to your apartment. I'll take anything I want and sell the rest. Any time you're in my home, you will be naked. Even if I have guests over. And you are never allowed to wear underwear again."

Brittney was sobbing by this point while still turning slowly for Ms. Jones's viewing pleasure. "Alright, you can stop spinning now. I want you to get on your hands and knees and crawl over to me. We're gonna put that tongue of your to work."

Brittney tried to resist as hard as she could but it was not use. As if on autopilot, Brittney felt herself get on all fours and start crawling across the room toward her boss. She closed her eyes ash her head passed between Ms. Jones's thighs but her body still did exactly as it was told. Brittney began kissing and licking Ms. Jones's beautiful black pussy. The taste was familiar and Brittney realized she must have been forced to do this during her previous trances.

Brittney opened her eyes and looked up at her boss...her owner now. She saw the beautiful black woman smiling down on her as she serviced her. Brittney knew that this was her fate. She could never escape from Ms. Jones's control. But did she want to? She'd idolized Ms. Jones ever since they met more than a year ago. She'd often tried to emulate the powerful women. Maybe being under her control was a good thing. Maybe naked, on her knees, serving this Goddess was the best she could ever hope for in life. After all, she was white. And as Ms. Jones had explained, whites were inferior to their Black counterparts. She should be proud that Ms. Jones even noticed her. Let alone took the time to train her. She should be happy, right? She was finally in her proper place!

***

Ms. Jones smiled as she looked down on her new white slave girl. She was watching carefully though because this was the most risky part of the process. Brittney was under her control to the point where she had to obey but she would be fighting. And eventually she would break free from Ms. Jones's control and go to the cops. But if Brittney accepted her new role, if she accepted that her proper place was between the legs of a black woman, then all the fight would go out of her and she would be an obedient little slave girl forever.

Ms. Jones wanted Brittney to accept her role, not only because she thought she'd make a good slave girl but because she'd actually grown to like Brittney after working with her for over a year. If Brittney continued to fight, she knew she'd have to get rid of the girl so she couldn't go to the cops. She'd have to sell her, probably to some Middle Eastern oil baron who'd treat her horribly. Ms. Jones knew she'd treat the little white girl better than anyone she would sell her to so really it was in Brittney's best interest to stop fighting.

As she watched the white girl service her pussy, Ms. Jones saw her look up at her. Brittney stopped sobbing and very slowly she saw Brittney start to smile. That was it. That was all she needed to see. Brittney had accepted her new role in life. She would be a good and obedient little slave girl. Ms. Jones couldn't have been happier.