Message in a File

Story Info
A "Bounty" in space...
5.3k words
4
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers

Here we are, gentlemen. Sooner or later, it had to happened, and it has happened. Here we are. The first mutiny in space.

I know, you were looking for the track of the route you have followed to go to the planet we had found and back. Well, stop searching: you will never find it. All the data in the memory of the navigation system of the ship has been cancelled by a time-delayed virus. Yes, we did it, and we had worked hard and fast, to delete those data at the right moment, without damaging the rest of the navigation software . We wanted you to come home, since you wanted it: we have nothing personal against you. But to give you the way to come back here and get us, no thanks. I'm sure you understand.

So, the question is: WHY we did it? Why we remained here? why we had cancelled the data you can use to come back here? Why we have chosen to "mutiny", to separate from Mankind, Civilization and all the rest?

At this point I could start saying something about freedom, "when in the course of the human events" and everything, but I will spare you that. Nothing so noble and highbrow. You know why we did what we did.

Frankly speaking, we don't know why you didn't.

Yes, we understand who among you has kids and a wife, and we understand you too, commander. You had the ship to care of. Responsibility, sense of duty... But ALL the rest?

Yes, we had found a planet who fits for colonization. Breathable atmosphere, optimal average temperature, liquid water and all the rest. A nice planet. TOO nice.

Too nice to let the mankind ruin it.

Yes, as spacemen, we had just to acquired colonizable planets, that is, to verify if the planets who looked like "colonizable" are REALLY so. We don't have to think at what will happen to this planet when the rest of us human will arrive there as a swarm, to turn them in something more "terrestrial". I know, I know. We are paid for that.

But that planet was ALREADY terrestrial. Just like the earth. Not like Mars after the cure or other Terraformed place: like THE EARTH. The Earth as it was many, many centuries ago, wild, but clean. Blue skies as you don't find anymore, on the Earth... Or thereabout...

So we have decided to save that planet. Save it for us. And no one else. Only for us.

It was not what Spacemen are supposed to do? What Spacemen should have had to do? Well, we had stopped being Spacemen. Simple as that.

Oh, yes, captain, you maybe remember where we get out of the hyperspace, at what hub, in what sector we went... But that's not enough, and you know that. There is not a prairie, out there. It's full of anomalies, gravitational, magnetic, you name them... Without some cybermap, the support of a computerized memory, you could pass the rest of your life, fathoming the sector where we are, and never find us anyway. Forget it. Live your life. Told without bad feelings. You are a good chap.

Yes, you know the reason why we had decided to shut the door between us and the Civilization and to throw away the key... You have TASTED it. Ain't it?

Females. Humanoid females. Wonderful humanoid females.

Yes, you can find humanoid females in many other places, all more or less "available", we know... But here, on this planet, there are almost ONLY females.

And how nice, gorgeous they are...

What could become such a planet, if the civilization would reach it? A big whorehouse, likely, ain't it?

Well, let it be OUR whorehouse, if any, right? We deserved it.

We, the spacemen, the "poor beggars in red" of the outer space. Just to make an educated quote.

When we landed and had our first encounter with the locals, I did not believe to my eyes. We know that there were living beings, the sensors had acquired them from the space. But we did not expect THAT KIND of living beings. They could be monsters, giant lobsters running on the ground, even amoebas floating in the air, whatever weird things you can imagine. We have seen many of them, the more you serve in the Spacemen, the more you see "weird" things alike. We all were ready to shoot like hell to anything that could make a false move...

And then... we found ourselves as if we were at a resort's beach. Scarcely clad females everywhere. Very scarcely clad. And smiling!

The strange thing was, they were not scared of us. As if they were quite used to see people in space scafander popping out on their planet.

And as we were going to know, this was quite right.

And as we were going to know, this was quite right.

Once it was clear that nobody had to shoot at someone, the next step was to find a common language (literally). And since a picture is worth a thousand words, they used some pictures of humanoid with something on their head that could only be a space helmet. And all these humanoids, as we could see, were males. Let's say it was the most stressed detail. Ain't it, captain?

So they had understood quickly that we were not Gods. Just another load of males from space. And they were quite happy about it...

So they had understood quickly that we were not Gods. Just another load of males from space. And they were quite happy of it...

At that point, how to say, words were redundant. They just seized us, mostly two for each one of us, always smiling, and then... oh, then...

That is, not immediately "then"... They organized some rough and ready welcome committee. The "queen" of them (a "queen", of course), or something like that, came and meet us. She was quite older than the rest, with something familiar. In fact, she was the one most similar to us. among all those humanoid chicks. They were not exactly all of a kind. Clearly, many, if not all of those past roamers or maybe castaways of the stars had left a sign of their passage on that world... And she likely was the offspring of someone very close to us.

She even knew some words of different terrestrial language, in a quite old version. So she made a short address to us. Something like "welcome, have a good time and don't rock the boat too much". I don't know what could happen if we rocked the boat too much, but she went away before before I could ask. And the two girls who had chosen me were coming in again... so I postponed the elaboration of that issue...

Even if I wanted to elaborate it, I would have no time for that. Those two alien galls were definitely going for it. They were nice, though not exactly terrestrial, and with no inhibition whatsoever, if not exactly clever (for lack of experience, I presume). When they undressed me (they WERE virtually undressed), and saw my own manliness ready for action already, they did not think twice and started to kiss it and lick it, one for each side...

I can speak openly, right? We are among gentlemen, grown up people... And I guess that even you have experienced something alike, captain... Right? Don't say a word: a gentleman enjoys and keeps mum...

In a nutshell, all those gall were hungry from a long way back, and they filled up at our expenses (no complaints on my behalf, of course). I guess they were quite used to masturbation and Sapphic love (roughly speaking: lesbian practices) but the good old "normal" sex has always its attraction... besides the continuation of the species, I mean...

And I swear to God, they LOVED it. Both of them. I mean, they loved "it", the dick. They loved to get it, to make it empty inside of them... They got it two times each, and if they had their way, likely they would have not stopped there... But I was not made with steel, you know...

However, when the dust subsided (you know what I mean: "after"), I took advantage of the "good relations" I had established with them for a first inquiry about the local situation. I showed my dick and asked the gall (not without difficulty) how many of "that" there were in the area. I meant: how many males. When they got the message, they laughed. The males they know were four, plus one who was too old to do something yet.

Four males for all those mares. Got the picture? With those numbers, there was no room for a competition between females to get a male for a lifetime. A male could have all the female he wished, at any time, day and night. Why bind himself just to one of them,? The only solution was the shared property...

Always with some communication problems, I managed to ask the girl, why there was such a disbalance. They didn't know. And they didn't know even since when the things were going on that way. It was so forever, most likely, all along, since the beginning of times. So goes the life, get over it.

We went to the "queen" and ask for a meeting with her. She was the only one who could somehow speak with us. And we had questions for her. So many humanoids of different kinds (very different kinds) in the same planets were a riddle: did they all evolve there? And if not, how they came there?

She explained that since immemorial times, people from the space had visited her planet, more or less voluntarily: someone simply crashed on it with his spaceship, survived, but obviously, never came back. Maybe she too was the heir of a human castaway. That was why she knew some of our languages, more or less.

No wonder if nobody ever knew of this rough and ready human "colonization" of that planet. A castaway, by definition, remains even "cut away" from his homeland (and home planet), and cannot inform his countrymen (or simply "conspecifics") about what has happened to him.

The other point was: why so many humanoid races in that part of the universe? Or at least, among those who roamed the space?

The "queen" had no idea about that. She just thought it was natural: why should it be otherwise? Humanoids are the best, that was all.

And in fact, if the humans have become the dominant species on the hearth, there has to be a reason why. Maybe more than one. Vertebrate, erect station, warm blood, stereoscopic view, opposable thumbs, evolved brain, articulated languages... A good recipe for success. Why should have it worked only on Earth?

Yes, not all the humanoids had to evolve from monkeys. Somewhere they evolved from felines, canines, or from bears, or even from other species, not necessarily terrestrial. But all in all, the general pattern, at the top of the evolutionary process, was the same. Because it worked.

In the following days, we do our duty, exploring the area we had landed on. The atmosphere was clearly breathable with no danger, but our tools revealed the strong presence of an inert gas and a discreet natural radioactivity. Nothing that could cause serious diseases or genetical problems like malformations or the likes, but our science officer inferred that maybe that last factor (or maybe both) was the reason why there was so many females and so few males. Somehow that radioactivity had interfered with the race's chromosomes. Green light for "X" ones, but not so much for "Y"s. Result: to have a male heir was harder than to get 12 two times in a row rolling the dice.

Since male heirs were all the same necessary (always for the continuation of the species, at least), the only way to get them was to multiply the attempts to get one, that is, the childbirths. And for to increase the childbirths, the only way was to increase the intercourses. Shortly, every given day, any healthy male had to, say have a good time with a certain number of healthy non pregnant females.

Or vice versa, if you prefer: a certain number of healthy females... you got the picture.

So, once they ascertained that we were healthy umanoid males, we were co-opted in the process. Each of us had his number of female to, ahem, make happy every day, each day a different group of females. It was not a question of feelings or tastes. On the other hands, the local females were generally quite nice and kind , and knew how to put a male at his ease... to use a euphemism...

The local males were not jealous of us at all: we came to ease their pleasant but sometime excessive burden, so we were welcome.

I remember, at night, I and a local male had shared a nice local female. Nice and very horny, one step above the other ones, in both fields. We had fulfilled our duty for that day, but the females could not get enough. She was the favorite female of that male, someone he liked to "meet" when her shift with him came, and not only then. Nothing exclusive, of course: a friendship with benefits, so to say. Or maybe the other way, a "benefit" with friendship. Anyway, one fine day that guy invited me to share her. I had never "met" her yet. I had given him something, a gadget he liked a lot, so he wanted to reciprocate.

So he settled a meeting for the night at his house, I went there and they were there already. He just pushed me in front of her, smiling, and I and that female looked at each other for a while. Then she smiled at me and hugged me. And always smiling, she leaned on a mattress and waited for me to lean on her, moving her hands as to encourage me to do it. Well, I thought: she liked me...

I leaned over her, looking in her eyes. She had a glance, a way to look at me... calm, deep, somehow misty. That's strange, unknown male had come there to possess her, and she was not averse at all. Her smell was arousing too. Something strong, of flesh and blood and sex... She hugged me again, put a hand on my tail bone and pushed my loins, my belly against hers pubes... well, my you-know-what was reacting, and she surely was aware of it... She nodded, keeping looking in my eyes, smiling, breathing... She was not so dressed: a small top of his breasts, and below, a rag forward and a rag behind...

So when she judged that I was ready to take her, she just put aside his front rag, poked his hand in my trousers and... well, the rest is technics...

I won't go down in the details, but she was really hot inside. The hottest one I ever fathomed, so to say. It was really boiling. I understood why that guy liked her so much... She was good-looking too, the kind of strong, beautiful female, you know... But the killing option was inside of her, I guess...

And it was just for starting. We passed the night away with her, me and that guy, and no one of us ever slept... We took her together too, and she never said "no", "hold, enough" or things like that... Oh, not at all... She knew how to use her own body, her breasts, her mouth and her tongue... Especially her mouth and her tongue... Hell she knew...

And when she had done it with one of us, she immediately went for the other one... you know what I mean: she started to smile at him, grope him, kiss him, I mean, everywhere, etcetera... till the moment that he was ready to do it... The words were redundant, definitely...

We are among gentlemen only, I hope. I mean, no lady is listening, right? Right...

Shortly, the morning after, me and that guy were running on empty, in that sense... Yes, happy, of course, but totally exhausted, our testicles as empty as the space. The young females who came to us that day had to work hard to... well... you know...

However, there had been no bad consequence for this misuse of resources. With all our assaults, that young hypersexual female was almost dead sure to get pregnant... And that was the spirit of the game, after all... Lots of tickets of the lottery for a male...

The strange thing is, they do what they can in order to give birth to males, but when the males are born, they don't give a damn about them. At least, about their opinion. Politically talking, males really don't count. Naught. They treat them as companion animal, pets. They take care of them, pampered them, but that's all. Besides the fact that they fuck with them at will, of course...

And here comes the general condition of the planet. The average temperature is the same as the subtropical belts on Earth. And the planet is almost totally covered by water.Virtually, there is just one continent, a "Pangea" not far from the Equator. And on that continent, thanks to the abundant rains in the proper season, there is no need for raising anything: there is plenty of spontaneous edible fruits and vegetables. So, not so much need for muscular strength to make a living. Not even for the defence. Who can attack who?

So many reasons why males are (or were) needed are very less important there than in other known places (starting with the Earth). The one and only which is left is biology. But that is not enough to give a small minority the power to decide for all.

And males, there, are a VERY small minority...

Regardless of it, when it took to come back home from there... well, you know what has happened.

Why? Well, many of us did not give a damn to be politically important. Maybe we are so important at home? Not always.

All in all, all happened quite smoothly. Someone simply decided not to come back. Nobody took the ship, nobody aimed a gun, everyone decided on his own, absolutely freely and without any hindrance. A very civilized mutiny, after all.

Maybe you would like to ask me, how this idea came to my mind. Not the idea of the virus, that was just a technicality, a trick. The idea of remaining here forever, and cut the rest of mankind from this place. To "save" this planet from us, if you want.

Well, now that all is said and done, I can tell you. It was the "queen".

You have seen her. Yes, she was older than many other females, but not so older, and however, she had all the good things of older ladies, and almost none of the bad ones. A "cougar", so to say. Right?

Well, one fine day, while you were managing the last tours of exploration, prospections and the likes, she sent a female to invite me to her "palace". I was surprised, of course, but, never say "no" to a lady. Let alone a "queen".

So I follow the female messenger. She accompanied me straight to the queen's apartments, and the queen greeted me with a smile, sent away all her servants, and started talking with me. She was curious about where I came from, where we all came from: the Earth, that is, the Terran Civilization as a whole. She had some information from her elders, and wanted to update the files, maybe. It was clear that it was not the case to play God or the missionary man. I told her about the pros and cons of being a terrestrial, or a part of Terran community, however. Yes, we had made progress from when we had yet to colonize the Moon and Mars, at the beginning of the third millennium. We had avoided the ecologic catastrophe on the Earth, we could produce energy without polluting the air or risking other disasters (I guessed there was no use to explain her the difference between fission and fusion-based nuclear energy), but we remained far from perfect for any other issue. She seemed glad to hear such a frank briefing. She smiled and came closer to me. It was clear, if surprising, what she wanted next.

"Have you enjoyed your stay here?" she asked me with her old stile language.

"Oh... yes, of course... "

"Even if our females are not exactly... human?"

"Well.. they are... exotic... and they are nice all the same... "

"And would you like to have a good time... with an almost pure human female?"

"Well... Yes... I would like... " I answered. She was 50% human, or maybe 25%, if the Terran castaway who landed there was his grandpa and not his father. But these were technicalities. She was the most human female on that planet. And she was beautiful. Gorgeous. Wonderfully ripe and healthy and smelly and...

"Well... take ME... " she said, leaning over me and kissing me on my mouth.

Well, when things are happening, there's no use of asking "why". They are there. Take them or leave them. End of discussion.

And I had no reason not to take her. So I did. In all the possible ways. And she was really the "queen" of all those female. Better that anyone else. Even of the one I had shared with that grateful guy...

Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers
12