Message of a Lifetime

Story Info
She gets the "last" massage of her life.
1.7k words
3.47
21.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For many, many months now a woman had been constantly been paying a man much money for his job. He would give her back massages each and every day for one week out of every month. She could order more if she wished, but she never did. And the man in question was a large man, rippling muscles all long his chest. His skin was bronzed and his hair had a short cut look. His hands were considered the magic of the lands and he was said to have been able to make any person walk from his office with a smile.

This woman always wanted this man, and this man had always wanted her, since the first day she had walked into his office.

Soon it would be the last day she would be coming, and he allowed it, but he wanted what he had craved for, for so long. That day she had came in, her brown locks running past her shoulders in what seemed to be the perfect curly position. She had ordered the special package. The first time that she ever had.

He smiled at her as she came in and spoke in a soft but manly voice, "Welcome, take off your shirt as usual and lie down on the table please." She smiled at him and did as he had asked, not minding taking off her shirt in front of him because of the many times she had already done it.

She walked to the table and swung one leg over it as though ready to ride it before lying her face down into the hole and bringing her legs up to rest on the table. This position always was a little uncomfortable because of hard press of her large DD cup breast. She opened her green eyes and watched down at his feet as they walked past her, his fingers slowly dragging down her back. She groaned out very softly... and that was just a soft movement of his fingertips.

He took the oils he had used so many times on her, but this time an extra ingredient was added, something to ensure that he would get what he wanted. The combination of lavender and roses were poured along her back very soft, making a small pattern on her back.

He set the two bottles down and gently pressed his hands against her back, pushing up towards her shoulders and inwards towards her back. He heard many cracks and he smiled, "You should have come sooner."

He softly grunted with each thrust of his fingers. There was something in the air, besides the Lavender and Rose. There was something that she could only smell... a smell coming from everywhere. She felt herself... deep inside of her she began to feel a clutter of pleasure build up. She could feel, deep in her panties she could feel wetness start to form... what was it?

He smiled as he continued thrusting his hands against her back, rubbing it with the utmost care but perfection. His hands traveled all over her middle and lower back, moving softly over her shoulder blades but making them seem to come out with perfection as well. Her body was so small it would almost seem like an impossible task to make every spot on her body feel good. But he was planning on doing just that.

His plan was starting to work as she began to become hazed in the lusty feelings for this man that had such fingers.

After he was done with her back he told her to flip over and smiled when she did so without a care in the world, looking up at him and boasting out her petite body, her large breast wiggling softly behind the cloth of bra that barely held it in, only holding a size C in, the breast seemed like they were about to snap the poor material in half.

He smiled as he saw it and looked at her eyes, the lusty glaze seemed to be protruding and watching the small bulge in his pants. He smeared the juices of the perfumed essences on her body and began to rub it with softness but such sensuality that she was holding in her soft moans from his fingers. He got her shoulders, stomach, and her chest and actually got part of her breast, but that wasn't in the main part and he wasn't quite sure if she was ready just yet.

He walked to the bottom of the massage table and reached foreword, pulling up the towel around her waist and pulling her pants down. He left her panties on but kept the towel over it so that he could see the dark stain though the white, cotton, little girl panties, and even see a small shimmering pool under that.

He smirked and reached forward, rubbing her thighs very softly with his hands. He felt something against his crotch and looked down to see her foot, pressed against his bulge. He groaned out softly as she started to press with her heel then toes, making love to his balls with her foot. He was watching her face and she was enjoying it so much, almost like he was playing with her breast. He smiled and heard her moan out with such sexuality as he moved his hands all over her thighs and legs.

He groaned out for almost twenty minutes straight, her feet having been playing with his balls the entire time. After those twenty minutes he finally moved to the side of her, looking down at her and smiling.

"You're done Ashley," He said softly, smiling, "Unless you want me to continue."

She smiled at him and sat up, reaching behind her small frame and unclipping her bra, the bra shooting off of her body and landing on the ground with her shirt and pants. "Do my breast please." She asked softly, looking up at him with the most innocent look he had ever seen. He smiled looking at her and nodded, placing his hands on her breast and softly rubbing them with his rough fingertips. She moaned out softly and pressed her Large breast against his fingers, letting his thumbs swipe over her nipples as his fingers played with the skin of her breast like strings.

She continued to moan out, her eyes closing... she loved his fingers so much... She opened her eyes and watched as his head lowered and his mouth engulfed her nipple, she moaned out loudly. "Oh god..." She breathed out, his lips feeling so heavily on her nipple. She gasped with a moan as he nibbled on her tender but hard nipple. She felt his other hand slowly slide down her stomach and over her perfectly shaped pelvis. His hand pushed the towel that guarded her sex away.

His fingers touching the cotton panties he smirks and slowly begins to pull away the worn down cloth, liquid leaking all over the table. He smiles and runs his fingers oh so smoothly over the dripping slit. "You're dripping..." He whispers to her.

She smirks at him, "Your rock hard."

He looks down and smiles at her.

"Then will have to do something about both of our dilemmas... won't we?" She smiles and looks over at one of the many tables that had the leg area split open.

"What are those for?" She asks, pointing over towards them, her mouth almost dripping, wanting that huge looking dick in her mouth or better yet, in her pussy.

"Those... They are for vaginal messages." He blinks and smiles, taking her hand and leading her over to one of the tables, laying her down, the head of it falling back as he stands in front of her face, dropping his pants. His huge dick comes out, pulling at about 3 1/2 in. wide and almost 8 1/2 in. long. Her mouth went from watering to pouring as she quickly opened her throat, allowing him to push his huge tool into her mouth. She closed her lips around it and started to suck on the massive member, letting him slide it in and out of her lips, covering it in her saliva. He was able to almost fit all of his dick into her mouth but it soon started to hurt her so he pulled out of her, a plopping being heard as her lips left the cock. He smiled and let the head prop again, wanting her to see her pussy be invaded by something the size of his dick.

He walks forward and lets his fingers run over the lips of her pussy before he moves his hand and grabs her thighs, slamming the entire length of his dick, hard and deep into the woman's pussy, a loud and deep moan being heard from her throat.

He started to thrust faster and harder into this woman's pussy then he ever had, stretching it with his huge size, her moans coming out as though she needed something new. The items that held her legs spread were now starting to rise up, giving him deeper penetration every thrust. His moans coming out and making her moan even deeper. She grabbed onto the side of the table, bracing herself for the next thrust, but was surprised when it never came.

Her eyes looking up at him as she felt another one of her holes become filled, her eyes going wide as tears spilled from each of them, pain searing though her body and a silent scream filled the room. He kept hold onto her, slowly starting to slide back and forth when he though she could take it. He saw her wince but less and less as he moved. Finally he started to move faster, moans issuing out from his and her own throat as he started pounding her ass hard, thrusting his dick into her stuffed ass.

He took her thighs, slamming himself harder into her, feeling that she would cum soon, he himself started feeling it... the liquid of her cum sliding down her pussy walls could be felt against his dick which was kept hard against each of the walls, the tightness was almost unbearable. They both moaned out into the small office as came shot though their bodies, her cum flying from her pussy and plastering against his chest. His own cum being sent flying far into Ashley's ass.

The both fainted that very moment, his body laying on her own.

When they awoken, she made reservations to come for the next year, everyday, two times a day. The man smirked as she left, and started thinking of the many dirty and naughty things they would be doing for the next year.