Messalina's Fall: Prologue

Story Info
The beginning of the end for the Empress of Rome.
2.7k words
3.94
30.7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/19/2013
Created 03/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers

"Can you believe the audacity?" One dark haired man in a toga with the broad purple stripe of a Senator said to the man beside him, a lean man with black hair liberally sprinkled with silver, also wearing the purple striped Senatorial toga. He looked around at the celebration going on around him with a disdain he was unable to conceal.

His companion just snorted and drank from his silver goblet of wine so he continued. "First of all, our beloved Empress," he loaded the words with as much scorn as he could, "Messalina begins her latest affair with the Consul Designate, Gaius Silius. She doesn't even bother to try and conceal the fact. She even goes so far as to force Silius to divorce his wife so that he cannot be charged with adultery, knowing that she can persuade Claudius to spare her."

He paused to drink from his own cup of wine before continuing. "Then once Junia Silana was out of the way, and out of Silius's house, she began to flaunt her adultery even more. She has been seen hanging on him walking through the Curia and at several plays in a way that is most unbecoming of our Empress. She has taken her train of Imperial Attendants openly to his house and even given him extravagant gifts of Imperial slaves, freedmen and palace furniture."

His companion finally spoke up, "Aye, Quintus, I know. And with all of the privileges of the Emperor at his disposal, including his wife as a bed warmer, it was just a matter of time before our Consul Designate began to have loftier ambitions."

"I agree, Lucius." Quintus said. "I just pray to Jupiter that Claudius's jumped up freedman turned Imperial Secretary, Narcissus, is able to convince him of the danger now that they have openly made a move to replace him."

Lucius only nodded and gestured towards the front of the room with his cup. "It appears that the happy couple are off to consummate their vows."

His fellow Senator looked to the main table where the newly wedded couple, a strapping young man with wavy brown hair in a richly cut tunic and toga, and his bride, the Empress, a slender woman with dark brown hair descending her back in a wave of spiral curls and full breasts pressing against the confining fabric of her silk dress, were rising from the dining couch. As they rose she laughed at something her new husband said and, even from across the room, her green eyes sparkled with delight.

Silius thanked everyone for coming and then gathered his bride to him for a long deep passionate kiss, during which, regardless of Imperial dignity, they openly pawed and groped each other in front of their guests. Quintus and Lucius shook their heads in disgust and drained their cups before setting them down and slipping quietly from the celebration, unnoticed by the other guests who were cheering the newlyweds on, exhorting them to even more of a show.

Messalina and Silius left the dining hall and made their way to their bedchamber. They stopped frequently to kiss and fondle each other, their hands roaming freely over each others bodies, their passion and lust growing with each step that brought them closer to their destination.

As they reached the Imperial bedchamber, Messalina entered first, followed quickly by Silius. Ignoring the still opened doors, he reached out, his hand snagging in the thin silk of her dress. With a savage yank he ripped the expensive cloth, baring the ivory skin of her back and shoulders, the leather webbing of her high belt/girdle the only thing that stopped it from falling completely off.

With a cry of surprise she turned into his arms, her full pale breasts and hard dark nipples pressed against his chest as his arms went around her. She fumbled to unwrap his toga, letting the heavy cloth fall to the mosaic tiled floor. "Oh, Gaius, yes," she moaned as his lips found hers. She pulled his tunic up in the front as he fumbled with lust-clumsy fingers to unfasten the buckles of her high girdle.

He moaned into the kiss as her fingers wrapped around his stiffening cock, stroking it lightly. With a barely muffled cry of triumph, he unfastened the last buckle and the thin leather of the girdle and the remains of the thinner silk dress fell to the floor.

His tongue slid between her lips as his hands moved down her smooth back, gripping her ass tightly and lifting her, parting her thighs on each side of him. He turned and put her back against the smooth surface of the marble pillar as she guided his cock to the slick opening of her waiting pussy. As soon as the thick head slipped into her, he thrust hard up, driving fully into her as his hips slammed against hers.

Messalina wrapped her arms around his shoulders as her ankles locked behind his back. "Oh Gaius, yes. By Venus don't stop." She moaned loudly as he drove hard up into her wet pussy again and again, his cock pinning her to the pillar's smooth stone with each savage thrust. She clawed his back with her nails as he continued to impale her, each rough thrust slamming her back against the pillar.

Silius didn't reply, only moaned loudly as he felt her slick grip on his thrusting rod. He released her ass with one hand, moving it up to squeeze a full breast. His thumb and forefinger pinched her hard nipple, rolling the dark bud tipping the pale flesh between them as he rammed his hard cock deep into her again and again.

Moaning lustily in passion and pleasure, neither noticed the gathering knot of slaves outside the chamber door, enjoying the show of their Empress and her new husband coupling against a pillar in the Imperial bedchamber.

With a cry of ecstasy, Messalina came, her body jerking and convulsing as Silius continued to power into her clenching depths. Silius felt his own pleasure building from the milking action of her gripping tightness. He groaned in pleasure, thrusting hard into her waiting pussy, His hot cum jetting into her milking depths. He held her tight against him as his cock pulsed against her slickly gripping inner walls. He hungrily pressed his lips to hers as the watching gathering of slaves quickly found themselves with urgent business to attend to elsewhere in the palace.

Messalina's chest heaved as she leaned back against the pillar, feeling the smooth marble warmed by her flesh sliding against her pale glistening flesh. Silius slowly lowered her to her feet as the pulsing of his cock slowed and stilled. She slid her hands into his hair and pulled her lips to hers, kissing him with an unsated passion that he eagerly returned.

After a few moments he pulled his lips from hers. "Come, my Empress. Let us go to the Imperial couch. I have a surprise for you."

Messalina's full lips parted in a wide smile. "Of course, my Emperor." She sighed as he stepped back and his spent shaft slipped from her still quivering tunnel. He quickly doffed his tunic and left it with the remains of the dress as he walked over and pulled the double doors closed with a loud thud. He turned back to her, pausing to let his eyes roam her soft body slowly before walking back over to her, taking her hand and walking towards the partitioned off sleeping area.

Silius stepped behind the screen hiding the couch, still leading Messalina by the hand. He gestured her over to the couch and watched as she walked over and crawled onto the soft mattress supported by wide leather bands. She turned to face him, laying herself out sensuously knowing that the eyes of her man were on her. Her green eyes sparkled in the soft light of the oil lamps as she smiled at him, her body exposed to his view fully. "You said that you have a surprise for me, Gaius?"

Silius nodded, his eyes feasting on the delicious sight of his wife lying seductively on the couch before him. "Oh yes my dear. I have a surprise for you." He looked over to the heavy curtain shielding part of the room and clapped his hands. "Lavinia, come out here." He looked back over at Messalina as the curtain moved, a nude young woman with long black hair and eyes stepping out from behind them. "Dear, you remember Lavinia. I remembered you expressed an interest in her when she was serving at the Quaestor's dinner party. So, after a talk with Quaestor Cotta, I purchased the girl and brought her here, stashing her away until now. Cotta demanded a high price for her, but from talking to her she seems to be well worth it."

Messalina rose up on one elbow, her green eyes glowing in the light of the oil lamps as they roamed the dark haired beauty's gracious curves. "How much did she cost you Gaius?"

The Consul Designate of Rome smiled. "I paid him four thousand five hundred denarii. If her skills are as wondrous as Cotta claims I think you will enjoy her thoroughly. She apparently is as eager to please women as she is to please men." Silius smiled and reached over to cup one of Lavinia's breasts, his thumb slowly circling the soft flesh as her nipple hardened from his caress. Lavinia smiled at him, her dark eyes closing slowly at his touch. He smiled and lightly stroked her hard nipple. "Lavinia, clean me and then go tend to your new mistress."

The dark haired slave smiled and nodded. "Yes, master." She lowered herself to her knees, leaning forward and pressing a soft kiss to the tip of his cock, her lips and breath warm against it. Her tongue slid out and she slowly swirled it around the tip, licking away the remains of his and Messalina's pleasure. Her tongue slipped along it slowly before sucking it between her lips. Her head moved ever so slightly along it as her tongue swirled around the slowly stiffening shaft.

Silius moaned, one hand resting on Lavinia's head as he looked at his bride with a smile on his face. Messalina smiled back as she lay back on the soft mattress. She kept her eyes on Silius and Lavinia as she parted her thighs, one hand sliding down over her freshly depilated mound, her fingers parting her slick lips as one fingertip slid slowly around her clit, stroking it lightly at first. Silius felt his cock hardening even more under Lavinia's ministrations as he watched Messalina laying on the bed, moaning to herself as she toyed with her clit, her other hand coming up to stroke and pull her hard nipples, moving from one to the other as her finger sped up in its caressing of her hooded nub.

Lavinia looked up as Silius stopped her sucking with his hand on her head. "Go tend to your mistress now Lavinia." The slave girl smiled as her lips slid from his cock, leaning forward to press another soft kiss to the tip of his now hard shaft before rising, walking with a slow grace to the couch, climbing up into it with her mistress and crawling across it on her hands and knees, her pace slow as a hunting tiger as she slowly made her way between Messalina's legs. She smiled up at her mistress as she lowered her head towards her smooth mound, lightly running her tongue up and down her slick petals.

Messalina moaned softly as Lavinia lapped at her wet pussy. She looked back and forth from Silius to the young woman eating her pussy as she kept stroking her clit with one fingertip. "Are you going to join us, my love?" she gasped softly, her fingers pinching one hard nipple as Lavinia slid one hand up to roll the other between her soft fingers. Her breathing began to speed up as Lavinia's tongue probed deeper and deeper into her wet slit, sliding in and out in a slow steady rhythm, her head tilting so that her tongue slid along the tip of her mistress's clit each time it slipped into her drenched tunnel.

Silius walked over to the two women on the couch, smiling as he watched Lavinia lapping greedily at Messalina's wet pussy. He slid his hands under Lavinia's hips and turned her slightly so that she was on her knees at the edge of the couch. He stepped in behind Lavinia and, with one hand resting on the smooth warm rise of her ass, guided His thick cock to her slick entrance. She moaned softly as she licked around Messalina's clit before sending her tongue deep into her wet tunnel as Silius's hard shaft slid easily into her gripping depths. He began to thrust slowly in and out of Lavinia's tightness as the slave girl lapped at Messalina's drenched pussy.

Messalina watched Silius thrusting into Lavinia, moaning as the girls tongue brushed fleetingly against her clit. She stroked her clit as the girls tongue slid over and over into her sweltering depths, her other hand reaching up to roll and pluck her hard nipple as Lavinia teased the other stiff peak. Her green eyes glowed with lust in the light of the oil lamps as her finger began to move faster on her swollen clit, bringing her ever closer to release as Silius began to thrust faster and faster into their slave's tight hot pussy, drawing muffled moans of pleasure from Lavinia that vibrated down her tongue into Messalina's hot slit.

Silius moaned with pleasure, his eyes locked on the blazing green orbs of his Empress as he began to drive harder and faster into Lavinia, her moans muffled as her lips were pressed tight to her mistress's slick petals, her tongue spearing into her as Silius drove his hard cock deep and fast into her gripping heat. He reached down, gripping Lavinia's firm ass tightly, pushing and pulling her back and forth as he drove relentlessly into her tightness. He tightened his grip on her smooth ass, rocking his body forward with each driving thrust and ramming his hard cock deep into her waiting wetness as his hips slapped against her upraised ass.

Lavinia lapped at Messalina's wet pussy as Silius drove relentlessly into her tight pussy, her tongue spearing deep into her mistress as her master's cock powered hard into her gripping sheath. She slid her tongue around and around Messalina's clit, stroking it lightly as she was pushed and pulled to meet the savage thrusts from Silius. With each flitting of her tongue around her sensitive clit Messalina was brought closer and closer until, finally, she wrapped her hands in Lavinia's long locks and groaned out a high sound of pleasure, her body jerking and convulsing under the slave girl's expert ministrations.

Messalina gripped Lavinia's hair tight, her body still twitching as her tongue flicked around her ultra sensitive clit. She held tight to the slaves hair as her other hand cupped a full breast, teasing the hard nipple, soft whimpers escaping her full lips as her hips jerked repeatedly from the contact of tongue and engorged clit, her eyes locked on Silius's as he continued to pound into Lavinia's tight wet pussy.

Silius drove hard and fast into Lavinia, moaning as his hips slammed against her ass, his thick cock throbbing against her inner walls as he powered again and again into her slick tightness. He moaned louder with each driving thrust as his release came closer and closer, her inner walls clenching around his hard rod as the slave girl came, her moans of pleasure muffled by Messalina's wet pussy as Silius drove roughly into her until, with a deep groan of pleasure and a hard savage thrust, his thick cock pulsed against her inner walls, filling her waiting tunnel with his hot sticky cum as her gripping muscles milked the evidence of his pleasure from his jerking shaft.

Silius pulled from Lavinia with moan of pleasure, climbing up onto the couch with Messalina and wrapping his arms around her as his lips pressed tightly to hers. She slid one arm around Lavinia and pulled her up into the embrace, hugging her husband and their slave tight against her as sleep came for all three of them.

Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers