Messing Around

Story Info
Not just another mind control fantasy.
1k words
3.92
21.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Sophie. A rather unassuming name.

Almost every class has a Sophie. The pretty, talkative and airheaded girl who never misses an opportunity to flirt. She changes partners as often as her clothes, and has a pack of guys at her beck and call.

Sophie had, over the course of the entire semester, worked her way through all the guys in the class. And now she stood before Aleph. Again.

Had he not known better, he'd have thought of it no more than another passing fancy of hers. Almost every guy in the class had suffered her attention. But never as constantly as him, even though it had been only two weeks since he'd returned to class.

However, she was not to be blamed. Aleph was as handsome a man as there was, although he would agree to it only grudgingly. Years of training and healthy living had left their mark in his unblemished tan skin, deep chest, broad shoulders and confident gait. Not to mention his face, which resembled that of a bird of prey, with those bright golden eyes, gaunt cheekbones and sharp nose.

Though, it could be just that not everyone survived an accident which had crushed their car like a tin can under a hobnail boot. At least, not without some serious injuries.

Sophia kept on speaking about her latest victim, and how she was willing to leave him for someone else.

"... so I left him sitting in the cafe. You should've seen the look on his face! The fool looked like he had swallowed a frog."

"Oh?" He prompted. He did not fancy pissing her just yet. There was still a possibility that he could have some fun, though not on her terms.

And so she launched into another account of her numerous affairs, while he mused about how he was going to proceed with this.

She's good looking enough for me to bother with it, he thought.

And so she was. Her smooth, dark skin shone like polished wood, her raven hair fell to the small of her back in a thick braid. Her heart shaped face, those succulent red lips, almond-shaped dark eyes framed by long eyelashes was winning. That, with her slender but voluptuous figure, her impressive bust and ample hips, was enough to make a nun horny.

No one would ever accuse her of being lax with her looks, only cunt.

On a whim, he cast out with his mind. Her voice faded and his vision grew blurred. Gradually, he became aware of the people around him, but in an entirely different manner. To him, everyone was visible, or rather, he was aware of them as a consciousness separate from his own.

To him, they felt like a crowd whispering in the adjacent room. Brief flashes of emotions stood out like shouts.

Ignoring them, he focused on Sophie in his mind's eye. What it was to be her, talking to him. Slowly, one of the consciousness grew. He could feel it like he could feel the presence of a person sitting next to him, but magnified a thousandfold.

He sent out a questioning thought toward her. His mind touched hers, and he caught fuzzy bits and pieces of her thoughts and sensations. He saw himself through her eyes, and a strong urge which he couldn't make sense of. He Delved deeper, curious, when, suddenly his mind was wrenched away and a wave of nausea hit him.

When things slowly evened out, he became aware of a myriad of sensations. First and foremost, he felt a foreign consciousness enveloping his own. He had slipped into her skin, so to speak. And although he was only a spectator, her mind was now open to him.

Her senses blended with his, and he saw through her eyes, listened through her ears and felt through her skin as if they were his own. He saw himself, sitting in front of her, with the tell-tale faraway look of a MindBreaker using his powers. He heard the low murmur of the other students in the hall. Her body felt light and agile, her skin supple under her shirt, the fabric rubbing over her nipples as she moved. Gods of Olympus, every inch of her skin was an erogenous zone! How could she stand it?

Though at first he marvelled at the wonders of the female body, he was somewhat disturbed by the lack of anything between the legs, the uncomfortable and incredibly sensitive weight on her chest, and the heavy braid tugging at her head. He felt her moving her arms, gesturing animatedly. He felt her take a deep breath, the air rushing down her throat. All this happened on its own. This would take some time to get used to, Aleph thought.

While he was, ahem, taking inventory, Sophia kept on talking, oblivious to the absolute invasion of her privacy. To him, the words appeared as ideas and images, a scene of her disposing her ex like a garbage bag, and the satisfaction she felt to be done with him. He felt her desire for him, driving her actions like a ship before the wind. Curious, and slightly excited, he tried adding his thoughts to hers, a scene of him fondling her tits, and her being highly aroused by it.

The reaction was immediate. Her breathing quickened, her heart-rate more than doubled. Her nipples became stiff, clearly visible under her shirt. Her sex became warm and wet, slicking her inner thighs. Aleph was amazed at her body's response, magnitudes greater than a man's.

Sophia's reaction was an equal mix of amazement and alarm, but they were suppressed by her carnal desires. She was now more adamant that ever to get him. He saw what she was imagining to do with him, and his embarrassment added to the blush already spreading over her face.

He could weather it no more, he decided. Concentrating on his identity through the storm of Sophia's emotions, he slipped back into his skin. After the wave of nausea subsided, he noticed Sophia staring at him with her eyes half-lidded. She was looking at him expectantly. What had she been talking about...? Oh, an invitation to her place. Good, he wasn't done with her yet. Not even close.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there."

She smiled like a cat and glided away, her hips swaying with each stride.