Messing Around In Boats, Chapter 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No fair” Said Nancy. “Your supposed to just have on a top and bottom.”

Jim wasn’t complaining, he was just staring at Anne wearing her skimpy little red bikini. She looked beautiful in it and it hid very few of her substantial assets.

“Don’t worry you guys, I’m here to play.”

With that she took off her top and handed it to me. Jim was staring at her now with his mouth open. I have to admit Anne looked great when she was nude, or semi-nude. I used to kid her that she looked great in a sexy dress but always looked her best nude.

“Down boy.” Said Nancy.

She just laughed at Jim and told me that maybe we should keep playing until we were all comfortable. I agreed and we played another round. This time I lost and took off my shirt and put it on the table. Another drink was ordered and another round was played. This time Jim lost again and stood up to remove his shorts. He made a slow striptease out of it and Anne grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard when she saw the size of his cock.

“Looks nice.” was all she said.

“Pretty impressive, isn’t it?” Said Nancy. “It feels great too.”

I thought Anne would flinch at Nancy’s lewd comment but she just smiled and said it was magnificent. I’m built pretty well built with a nice 7 incher but his was a little longer and bigger around. I was beginning to feel left out and was hoping to be the next “loser”. Another round was played and Nancy lost. She stood up and slowly peeled off her T-shirt freeing a great pair that, were simply magnificent.

“Doesn’t she look great.” Jim said admiringly.

I had to agree, she had a great set and she carried them with her chest out and her head high. And a smile that just kept getting bigger.

“We just love these games.” Nancy volunteered.

Anne was obviously enjoying the moment and I was getting a raging hard on. I wanted Anne to know this so I took her hand and placed it on my cock.

“My, we are enjoying ourselves, aren’t we?” She whispered sexily.

Anne looked at me and whispered into my ear.

“You need to lose the next one so you can show off your package before Jim takes all the glory.” Anne laughed, but she kept her hand on my cock.

Another round was played and this time I finally lost. I took off my shirt and put it on the table.

“The next round will be interesting no matter who loses.” Said Anne.

The table next to us was getting wild again and I looked over for the first time in half an hour. Almost everyone was nude except for one guy who still had his shorts on. All the women were nude and seemed very much involved with the men next to them. One blonde was keeping the guy on each side of her occupied. As far as I could tell she was just kissing one then the other. But both guys had a hand on each of her tits. She was having a great time. A great looking brunette stood up and grabbed her boyfriend by the hand.

“Come on honey it’s time to head back to the boat so you can pay off your debts.”

Everyone laughed at that; another happy winner. Her boyfriend smiled and chased her to their dingy.

Time to play again announced Nancy who just had another drink delivered. Anne lost and seemed quite happy about it. This time she really surprised me and stepped up onto the picnic table. She started a slow grind and slowly slid her bikini bottom off her hips. She then turned her back to us all, bent over a little at her waist and slid her bottoms down her legs. The crowd went wild. The tables next to us all stood and applauded, including the women. Jim was in heaven and couldn’t keep his eyes off her.

“You are absolutely beautiful.” He said.

“Watch it big boy or I might have John make you jealous.” Nancy said.

“I am at your service anytime.” I winked at Nancy and she smiled at me.

Anne sat back down and asked if we enjoyed the show. I told her she was magnificent. She smiled at me and squeezed my erection, which was almost starting to hurt.

“Now I’m jealous.” Said Nancy. “I need to show up Anne.”

Another round was delivered and another game started. Nancy lost and leaned over and whispered something to Anne. Anne smiled and nodded her head. Anne then looked at me and said

“Do a good job big boy.” She laughed and patted my cock letting it go.

Nancy stood on the table and motioned for me to stand up.

“Would you do the honors, John?”

I was certainly willing but I wasn’t real sure what she wanted.

“Just undo my shorts and pull them down slowly.”

I reached up and unbuttoned her shorts. They were jeans and I slowly slid the zipper down and noticed immediately that she was not wearing panties. I just couldn’t resist running a finger through her closely cropped pubic hairs. Anne noticed and gave me a playful swat on my but. Jim couldn’t see it but I doubt if he would have cared, he was having as much fun as I was, just watching. Nancy smiled and told me to take them all the way off. I put my hands inside her jeans and slid them off her gorgeous ass. My hands were making contact the whole way. When they got to her ankles she stepped out of them and began a little dance. She was really enjoying the attention from the crowd, which was in a trance watching her performance. More applause broke out from the audience and Nancy stepped off the table to take her seat next to Jim. She looked absolutely beautiful. Her body was perfect and was as beautiful as Anne. Her figure was exactly in proportion with no tan lines and not an ounce out of place. It occurred to me that the only thing she really had on Anne was 10 fewer years.

Anne whispered in my ear that it was time for me to volunteer to “join the club” if I didn’t lose the next round of the game. I was certainly willing so we played one more time. All three of my companions were nude except for me. I had to lose but, of course, I didn’t. Nancy lost again.

“OK Nancy, what’s the penalty for losing, your completely nude.” Anne asked.

“I guess it’s up to Jim, when we get to this stage. Were not close enough friends for a bet among all of us. At least not yet.” With that she laughed and whispered into Jim’s ear.

He smiled and said he would collect when they got back to the boat.

“OK John, time to join the team.” Anne told me to stand up and let her do the work.

With a look of lust in her eyes she reached over and started to undo my shorts. She moved closer and slowly worked my zipper. I had a raging erection before I stood up and there was no way to hide it. Of course, it wasn’t going to matter in a minute anyway. Anne slowly slid my shorts off and let my cock spring to attention. She was so close, my cock head was no more that an inch from her lips. Nancy gasped, thinking Anne was going to take me into her mouth. I thought so too, but I wasn’t about to stop her.

She just sat back, looked at Nancy and said. “Not bad huh?”

Anne had always been proud of my cock and would occasionally brag about it to her friends. Nancy whistled and gave me a cat call or two. She was really hamming it up and I loved it. I sat down and Anne told Nancy proudly that I really knew how to use it. Nancy was loving every second of this and told Anne she was a lucky lady.

Jim was very drunk and was falling asleep.

“Maybe we should get going and call it a night” Nancy said. “It looks like I won’t be paying off any wagers until morning.”

We stood up to leave and picked up our clothes. The ladies started for the stairs and I called to them to put something on. Jim was having a real hard time navigating and needed to be helped down the stairs. The last thing I needed was to help a drunk, nude man down a steep flight of stairs. Anne or Nancy would be fun, but not a guy.

At the dingys I helped Jim into his, and began to say goodbye to Nancy. She couldn’t start the outboard and was really getting frustrated. It was quite a sight watching this beautiful, nude woman trying to start the engine. Anne spoke up first and suggested that Nancy come to our boat in our dingy and we could tow Jim in theirs. That would give Jim a chance to sober up and we could talk some more. I thought it was a great idea. So the three of us, completely nude started off across the bay, towing Jim, who was also still nude and passed out in the other dingy.

“I’ll bet we made quite a sight to the diners down below when we left the boat.” Laughed Nancy.

“They won’t forget that dinner any time soon.” Said Anne. “That whole group down there was speechless as we left.” We all had a good laugh as we approached our boat.

We carried Jim down to the salon and covered him with a light blanket. Anne, Nancy and I sat in the open lounge on the stern.

“Would you like to put your clothes on?” Asked Anne of Nancy.

Nancy just grinned and said we were all such good friends by now that it didn’t make any difference.

“John and I are always looking for a chance to get naked, anyway.” Remarked Anne.

Nancy started talking and told us her life story. How she and Jim met and how their relationship had progressed over the years. Then she began to tell us some of their adventures. They had just recently tried a little foray into swinging with two other couples. Nancy loved it saying she thought it would be embarrassing but she was surprised how quickly the thought of embarrassment faded and the excitement took over. Anne laughed at that and said she could tell tonight that she wasn’t exactly shy. Nancy continued saying Jim was a little hesitant at first worrying it might harm their relationship, but they talked it out and agreed it was just sex and wouldn’t be taken too seriously by either one. Jim was looking for adventure just like Nancy was. They had started searching out nude beaches in south Florida and discovered there were many to chose from.

“That explains your all over tan.” I said.

Nancy laughed and said I was right. She and Jim went to a nude beach every weekend. Nancy told us that there were many opportunities for nude beaches in the BVI. There were no official ones but there were so many deserted beaches here that it was what you made of it. The protocol was for a couple to stake their claim if they were the first ones on the sand. If you took off your clothes and were sunbathing nude it was a nude beach. If another couple came up in a dinghy, you were to stand up to let them know what kind of beach it was. They could then land their dinghy and take their suits off and join you, or leave and find another beach if it bothered them.

It was still only 10:00 O’clock in the evening, the night was young. Anne kidded me that I was still hard after all the stimulation of the evening. It really wasn’t funny, I was so horny that it was beginning to hurt. Here I was with two gorgeous nude women and all I could do, so far at least, was look.

“Honey, if you don’t help me out soon, I’ll have blue balls for the first time since I was in High School.” Anne just started laughing and told me to wait awhile.

“Go ahead you guys.” Said Nancy, “I’ll be fine here, I can have another drink and take a little swim if I get warm.”

“Would you mind?” Said Anne.

She gave Nancy a second glance, hesitated for a moment, and took my hand.

“Let’s go to the cabin for a little while.”

There was no way I was going to say no. I was so horny, I needed some release. Anne gave me one of those “come here baby” smiles and we headed for the cabin.

When we got to the cabin, Anne told me her first impulse was to invite Nancy to join us. She was just a little ashamed of that and wasn’t sure how I would react. I smiled and said maybe we should go back and ask her.

“If it’s OK with you.” She said smiling. “But you go ask her.”

“Let’s both go, so she knows we both want it.” Anne took my hand and we headed for the stern lounge.

“Nancy, John and I thought you might like to join us.” Anne said sweetly.

Nancy looked at us and turned away with a look of concentration. “Jim and I have an agreement. she said. We won’t swing without the others presence or approval.”

Nancy hesitated for a minute and looked at us with a smile.

“But I would love to watch.”

This was going to be a GREAT vacation, I thought. Anne looked up at me and whispered that she thought it was time to party. I took Nancy by the hand and we went forward to the master cabin. There was a really nice overstuffed chair in the cabin, the only piece of furniture other than the queen sized bed.

“Have a seat here, Nancy and relax. Can I get you a drink?”

“I wouldn’t want to slow you down big boy.”

She looked at me sweetly with desire in her eyes. I realized that she really wanted to join us but she was committed to honor her agreement with her partner. I really liked that.
I turned to Anne and took her in my arms. We kissed passionately and started to explore each other’s bodies. I grabbed her ass and started to massage her cheeks with my right hand. Anne reached down and took my manhood in her hand.

“You really need this, don’t you babe?”

“Oh god, yes I do, honey.”

Anne knelt down, took my cock in her hand and began to lick the head. Anne looked over to Nancy, who was transfixed by the scene before her. I was getting so turned on I was afraid I would come instantly. The night had been one big turn on and I wasn’t sure how long I could last. Anne took me in her mouth and sucked me in and out. She began a steady bobbing motion with her great tongue action that was guaranteed to get me off. I was really close but I didn’t want to cum yet and I sure didn’t want to disappoint Anne.

“Lie down on the bed, Honey, I need to get inside you”

“I need you in me too.” Anne said, with a hint of urgency in her voice.

I entered her and was a little surprised how wet she was. She was obviously in the same condition I was. I needed this so much, I had been so horny all day and I was finally going to have some relief. We made love furiously, I pumped as fast and hard as I could. Anne was moaning with delight and getting louder by the second. We were both so turned on, and with Nancy watching us it was even more exciting. I looked over to Nancy and she was working on her own orgasm with her hand. She was watching intently and massaging her clit with two fingers. We were all loving the moment. Anne threw her head back and started to scream.

“Cum for me, Baby.”

“Yes, Oh God, Yes.”

She was rattling the china and I was getting ready to join her. I came with an explosion I hadn’t had for many months. We stayed up longer and longer as I pumped into her. Anne had been gripping my ass so hard I was sure I would have bruises for weeks. We finally started to slow down and just held each other. The intensity was over but we continued to hold onto each other tightly.

“Jesus, you guys, that was really hot.” Nancy was leaning back with a look of satisfaction on her face.

She had cum about the same time we did, but we were to involved to notice.

The three of us relaxed for several minutes trying to regain some energy. Anne broke the silence and suggested we take a swim to cool off. We jumped up and ran for the stern. Anne jumped in first with Nancy and I right behind them. The water was absolutely beautiful. In this part of the Caribbean the water temperature was almost perfect. It was cool enough to be refreshing but warm enough so you could stay in for as long as you wanted without getting cold. At night you can’t tell how clear the water is unless there is a full moon and then you can see shadows in the water moving silently back and forth.

Nancy and Anne were having a great time swimming around the boat enjoying the cooling effect on their bodies. I was in heaven just following along behind them. After a few minutes we started for the swim platform. I told the girls to stand on the platform while I rinsed them off with the fresh water shower. It was a wand so you could spray the water anywhere you wanted. The girls loved me rinsing every strategic spot as they danced and bent over to give me better access. Then Anne held the nozzle for me as I rinsed off the salt. It was a perfect evening. I went below and got us each a beer. The girls were drying themselves off and took seats in the aft salon as before. The moon was a ¾ moon so there was just enough light to enjoy our conversation and for me to enjoy this magnificent view.

“Would you guys like to do something together tomorrow?” asked Nancy. “We seem to get along great and I sense there is some unfinished business between us.”

Anne smiled at that and Nancy looked at me and winked.

“I think we should take off for Peter Island tomorrow. The beach on the south side of the island has a good anchorage and since there are no mooring balls there shouldn’t be too many boats.” I suggested.

We discussed the fact that it was quite a walk from the resort on the island and most of the guests probably wouldn’t do it unless they wanted to enjoy a secluded beach like we did. Nancy was excited about enjoying a nude beach with her new friends and she told us so. We heard a stirring in the cabin and Jim pulled himself up the gangway and plopped down next to Nancy.

“How long have we been here?” He asked sleepily.

“About two hours.” Said Nancy.

“Did I miss anything?”

We all started laughing and Jim gave us a blank look and asked Nancy what we were laughing about.

“Some night when were old and gray and lying in bed trying to turn each on I’ll tell you all about tonight. Come on lover let’s go back to our boat and I’ll tell you about our plans for tomorrow.”

I told Nancy how to contact us in the morning on the Marine VHF so we could rendezvous at Peter Island. They were planning to dive on the famous wreck of the “Rhone” and would not join us until late afternoon. I told her to look for us, then come along side so we could raft the boats together.

On the way Anne and I discussed the previous day’s events. We both spoke of what we wanted from the other couple and decided what our boundaries would be. Anne told me she was attracted to Jim and wanted to swing with him. I didn’t have to tell her I wanted Nancy, it had been pretty obvious, she reminded me. Since it had been such a long time since we talked about swinging, we decided we would stay together in the same room, all four of us unless, of course, we were all outside on the beach or in the water.

It was a beautiful day to be in the Caribbean and the water was perfect for swimming with a temperature of 80 degrees. The trades were blowing but the seas were not running high so it was a short, comfortable trip. We eased up to our anchorage and I selected a spot just far enough offshore to keep the insects off the boat during the night. We needed enough water under us for the anchor to hold and for the boat to swing if the wind changed in the night. I dropped anchor and set it. Anne and I surveyed our surroundings. There were no other boats in the cut yet, it was still early though. We were surprised to see many couples sunbathing on the beach. A quick check with our binoculars told us where the nude portion was. Two couples on our right were older and had their suits on. To our left were seven or eight people and they appeared to be nude. One of the girls still had her bottoms on though.

Since the beach had already been claimed for skinny-dipping, all we had to do was join them. Anne wanted to head to the beach but I had some more work to do to get the boat settled in so I told her to take the dingy and I would swim ashore when I was finished. We loaded the cooler and picnic basket in the boat and Anne left for the beach. She beached it and took the cooler and basket, then staked out her spot on the sand. She spread the blanket, stood up and removed her bikini. The others just glanced at her, then looked away and went back to sunbathing.