Messlina Challenge

Story Info
Melora takes on her rival in a gangbang contest.
1.7k words
51.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers

Jens rubbed lotion on her bald scalp. She was convinced she had a major sunburn although all anyone else could see was a little pinkness. Jens had successfully avoided sunlight for years. Then she lost a bet with Melora. She was grudgingly going into the sun now, but still resisted getting the full body tan Melora demanded.

Jens peaked through the curtains. The club was unusually packed. Normally, they weren't even open yet. Tonight was the big slut showdown. She'd been passing out fliers all over town for two weeks. Anywhere men gathered she posted fliers; even in the seedy dockland hostels. The room was full of cock now. The show was about to begin.

Jens looked back. Two narrow beds were on stage. Doc was giving Melora a last minute shoulder rub. Maggie's husband was giving her some magic mushroom tea. Jens sneered, "Are we ready to see who the biggest slut in Europe is?"

The sluts said they were ready. Jens put on her leather top hat to go with her latex ringmaster's outfit and picked up her megaphone. The curtains opened and Jens began her spiel. "Gentlemen, I don't think there are many ladies here, welcome to the Messalina Challenge! Not since the decadent days of Ancient Rome has there been an event such as this. Not since the Empress of Rome challenged the Empress of Harlots has there been a competition of this magnitude. Before you are the two most insatiable sluts in Europe competing for the title, Queen of Cum."

Jens dramatically pointed with a riding crop at the bed draped in blue linen, the continued the spiel. "Representing Western Europe, from the sleazy seaside of Blackpool, England, we have the Human Hoover, the Sucking Machine, and the Fucking Fanatic. Gentleman, get your peckers ready for Maggie Mae!"

As the applause settled, Jens points her riding crop at the bed draped in red linen. "And representing Eastern Europe, from the steamy streets of Siirt Turkey, it's the Monster Muff, the Scarlet Sodomite, and the Jizz Gargling Cocksucker. Gentlemen, point your penises at the Magnificent Melora.

The bouncers let the first group of six onto the stage as Jens continued, "This is not about flowers and romance, Gentlemen. This is a competition! This is the ultimate in sport fucking. The object is to see which slut can get off more of your pricks. So get in, get off and get away so the next bloke can take a poke. Be orderly. You'll all get your turn. Maybe more than one! Just be hard and ready to rock when you step up." Jens pulled a starter pistol from her latex tuxedo jacket, raised it over her head and fired. "Let the games begin!"

Melora pounced on her first lot. She pushed one guy down on the bed and jumped on his rod. She directed another to her asshole and stuffed the third in her mouth.

Maggie took a two hole attack, one cock in her cunt while she alternated sucking two more.

Melora swallowed her first load of cum. Another cock was immediately shoved down her throat. The guy in her ass filled a rubber and pulled out. The bottom man kept slamming his sausage. Melora chided the man saying, "You're not in a marathon dude, I am. You're a sprinter and you're taking too long!"

The bottom man pulled out and ripped off his rubber. Another stud slithered under her while Melora grabbed the slow cummer and shoved it in her mouth too. Both men shot their loads quickly after that, filling her over stuffed mouth with cum.

Maggie was now riding a Liberian man while alternating sucking two others. The big black cock made squelching noises as it slid in and out of Maggie's well lubricated pussy. The cock she jacking off blew a huge load of jizz all over the side of her face. Without missing a beat, she beckoned a Bengali cocksman to take his turn.

"It is dick and dick in the early going," Jens barked through her megaphone. Maggie has creamed 9 Johnnies but Melora has cleared 10. The night is young! Get you hard-on ready Gents. These girls could go all night!"

Melora tried to establish an early lead by taking more dicks at once. She constantly had at least one cock in her ass, one in her cunt and one or two in her mouth. Maggie was doing fewer men at once, but they were cumming faster.

Jens barked out the score as the men kept spurting, "After 2 hours, Melora leads at 215 to Maggie's 210. Both sluts are still going strong. It's still anyone's game!" And so it went. At the three hour mark, Maggie pulled ahead 340 to 336. After four hours, Melora was ahead again at 511 to 499. Men kept coming and the sluts kept fucking.

"More cock!" Melora yelled growing tired of Maggie staying dick and dick with her. It's time to do some serious fucking. "I need more cock! Stuff me full, damn it!"

Melora selected two guys, each with nine inch cocks, and positioned then on the bed so that their shafts were touching. She got into position, and then slid the two cocks into her pussy at the same time. She grabbed two more cocks to stuff in her mouth and yelled, "Someone needs to stuff my ass! Can't a couple of you fuck my ass!

"This may be a first!" Jens called out. "Melora is doing a triple double penetration!"

It was hard to see Melora through the crowd. Two cocks in each hole and still she fucked like there was no tomorrow. Cocks blew in the super stuffed holes. New pricks slid in beside the old. Condoms were emptied in the plastic trash bin before going on the score board. Maggie was falling behind.

"Come on guys!" Melora egged on the studs. "How many cocks can you stuff me with? I want all of you at once!"

Three Kenyans with exceptionally long cocks and unusually limber bodies managed to violate Melora's cunt at the same time. The three huge cocks stretched Melora's cunt as they pounded away. Not satisfied with one triple, Melora stuffed three more cocks into her hungry mouth. The Kenyans popped off and out one at a time. Melora gagged when the three cocks shot off in her mouth. She gagged, but she swallowed the spunk.

Maggie tried to keep up, but was growing more and more frustrated as she fell further behind. She tried to get her guys off as quickly as she could, but she just couldn't do multiple penetrations the way Melora could.

"That just isn't right!" Maggie yelled seeing Melora positioning a quartet of fourteen inchers. "Is this a fucking contest or a sideshow?"

"It's both" Jens barked to the crowd. "It's the Messalina Challenge. Who is the biggest slut in Europe? Right now, Melora looks like the biggest cunt in Europe!"

Melora was impaled with four huge cocks jammed up her pussy. She slowly rode up and down on the huge dicks while still trying to stuff two cocks in her mouth. Melora shuddered as she sank down on the shafts. Her cunt being stuffed almost beyond capacity was making Melora cum. Her body shook with what looked like a seizure. She let out an ear piercing scream as she came. The guys in her cunt howled in pain as her pussy muscles contracted, crushing them inside her. The orgasm jerked her body like she was being electrocuted. Her fingers bit into the shoulders of the guys she's been sucking as she tried to maintain balance. Then it was over. She fell back on the bed in a near faint.

Maggie had been all but forgotten. No one was even looking at her now. Jens was checking on Melora to make sure she was still alive. The quartet were being looked at by the on site EMT who was assuring them that the pain would go away soon. It didn't look like there would be any bruising. He gave them cold packs away, just in case there might be some swelling.

Lying in a near stupor, Melora hear a shrill voice yelling. "What the hell am I supposed to do with that? She looked up to see Maggie berating some poor schmuck with a truly tiny penis. Fully erect, it was still just about the size of a pinky. "How can you fuck me with that ... thing" Maggie sputtered. "I need men, not little boys!" The guy being humiliated was turning purple from embarrassment and rage.

"Come here," Melora called.

"What the hell can you do with him cavern cunt!" Maggie screamed.

The humiliated guy walked over to Melora, who was still woozy from her huge orgasm. She popped the little prick in her mouth to make sure it was as hard as it could be. "You know," she slurred. "There is a hole for everyone."

"That's sick!" Maggie screamed. "That's it. I'm out of here! Maggie crabbed a towel and stormed off the stage cursing all the way to the changing room. "You just can't do that!" she screamed slamming the door.

All eyes were riveted on the stage now. Jaws dropped. Eyes strained to see. Jens barked out, "I hope we have a videographer in the house. This is the first time I've ever seen this folks. But here it is before your very eyes. Nasal Sex!"

Melora had shoved the little prick up her left nostril! The geezer was humping Melora's face with gusto. "Yeah baby!" Melora shouted. "Shove that cock right up my sinus. Fuck my brains out you little devil!" The little dick shoved up Melora's nose as far as it would go. Melora lapped his balls with her tongue and murmured encouragement. The guy yelled, "I'm cumming" in triumph as he shot his seed deep into Melora's sinuses.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Jens proclaimed. "We have a winner! The biggest slut. The most depraved harlot. Winning not only on point with 773 cocks serviced, but also by concession of her rival. I present to you, Messalina 2002; Melora, Queen of Sluts!"

As Jens made this pronouncement, the club bouncers dumped buckets of cum over Melora's head, covering her from head to toe in a thick white slick. Melora fell back in the pool of cum, rubbing it into her tits and belly. She smeared semen over her face and cried out. "More! I want more cum!"

zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jennifer, the Cumbucket 19-year-old nearly drowns in cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cathy's Sick Desire Shy woman finds her kinky niche.in Fetish
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Extreme Enema Expulsion Made to retain her enema, she endures quite an ordeal.in Fetish
More Stories