Messy Ch. 01

Story Info
One last year in a nonmonogamous life.
8.8k words
4.63
26.7k
43

Part 1 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit!"

I slammed the pen down on my desk and ran my hand over my face. Mowing the lawn hadn't helped. Lifting weights hadn't helped. Making – and ruining – a roue three times for my pasta before getting it right hadn't helped. And grading my students' quizzes wasn't helping either.

Students.

I pulled out my phone and sent the message "Want to scratch some itches?" to Victoria, then got up and headed to the kitchen. I poured a tumbler of Chopin vodka. As ice was falling from my refrigerator dispenser, I heard the ring of a new message.

I took a sip, gave a half grimace, and walked back to my desk. Victoria had sent a picture of herself biting her lip, with the message "A few. Maybe."

"C'mon over" I sent back.

I leaned back in the chair and sipped at the cooling alcohol, tried to relax. Maybe scratching Tori's itches would help. If it didn't, more vodka might. At the very least, I'd get a pleasant, if temporary, diversion. I closed my eyes, tilted my head back, and tried to clear my mind.

I straightened and stretched as the door opened. Tori stepped in and shut the door, and a look of concerned flicked over her face when she saw me. "You alright?"

"Yeah. Just need to get my mind off some things." I looked her up and down. "You look nice."

She spun, her knee-length gauzy skirt swirling around her. "It's new."

"You want something to drink?"

She walked over and bent at the waist, leaned low and took a sip of my vodka. "Maybe later. I don't like to itch while drinking."

I nodded sagely. "Good idea." This close I could feel the heat of her, smell the faint scent of shampoo from her straight black hair.

"So what's got you looking bothered?"

I rubbed my face. "You won't believe it."

She was still bent over, looking up at me from behind a curtain of silky black. Slowly she sank to kneel between my legs. "Try me."

I sighed. It was almost too ridiculous – and so damn dangerous to my job – to admit. "One of my students came onto me today."

Tori cocked her head to the side, reached out, and ran her hand over the crotch of my khakis. "Tell me about her."

"Sienna. Econ one oh one."

Tori pulled my belt through the loops, then worked my zipper down, seemingly one tooth at a time. "What does she look like?"

I sighed again. Remembered back to a situation I wanted to erase from my memory. "Almost as tall as me. Skinny. I think the dictionary word is 'coltish.' Short blond hair. Brown eyes."

"Sounds hot. What was she wearing?" Tori nuzzled her head against my leg.

"Sundress. No underwear. What are you doing?"

A light brown hand had snaked into my pants, and now pulled me out, fully hard. Tori stopped mid shuffle as she moved forward slightly on her knees. "One, destressing you before you can do some scratching and destress me. Two, how the hell do you know that?"

I thought back to my office hours. Sienna had come in and asked if she could talk to me about something personal. The college told us we had to be one hundred percent supportive of the students in all circumstances, so I said yes. That hadn't stopped me from pointing at the sign – Recording in Progress – taped to the inside of my office door where students could see it if the door was closed. I'd started flicking on the video camera covering my office after a student two years ago had threatened to kill themselves in my class if I didn't give them a passing grade. I'd expected Sienna wanted to ask about some kind of counseling service, or if she could drop the class, or to complain about over politicization of the econ lessons.

"She told me she found my profile on Selector. Shit that feels good..."

Tori was french kissing up and down the side of my shaft, gentle, no-pressure brushes of lips and tongue flicking electricity along my nerves. She pulled away. "Oh that's not good."

"Well, it's not like I used a fake name or anything, I just didn't think that it was THAT popular. I keep checking its metrics in case it takes off." Selector was an unofficial add-in slash skin of a popular hookup app. Tying into its API, the app offered users several new features, such as the ability to sort by preferred sex acts and to coordinate with multiple partners. It was popular in the Minneapolis area south of my little 'burb, but hadn't really hit the big time nationwide. Mostly because it required some phone hacking and therefore spread by word-of-mouth rather than through the app store.

I took a drink of my vodka as the gentle kisses became solid teasing pressure on the head, and I looked down to see Tori teasing her tongue around the tip of my erection as she tugged her tanktop down her arms, pushing it into a messy bundle of fabric around her waist. Even without a bra, her breasts sat high, small firm handfuls capped by dark brown nipples. Nipples which she was now teasing to hardness with each hand. She groaned, her breath hot on my sensitive skin, and then one hand seized me, holding me still as she sank her mouth around me, while the other hand dove under her skirt.

Powerful suction and an impossibly warm firm liquid-like massage. It was my turn to groan.

She looked up at me, eyes expectant and asking me to continue since her mouth was otherwise filled.

"She said that her interests matched mine on Selector, and wanted to know if I'd be interested in teaching her."

Tori pulled back with a trailing lick, then set kissing and mouthing the sides again. Her breath was fast and hot against me, and I could see the muscles in her arm work against her skin as her hand moved between her own legs. "Tell me about the part where you saw her naked."

I thought back to a few hours ago. "I told her to get out. To which she replied 'You don't think I'm hot, or you don't want to do this with a student?' That's when she flashed me. I told her to leave, pronto."

It had just been a quick tug up on the hem of her sundress, but the little stripe of blond hair against her creamy white skin, contrasting with the brown leather of her boots and the red and blue check of her dress was etched into my mind. "How did you think this would go?" I had asked, annoyance suddenly flaring within me.

Sienna had dropped her dress, suddenly flustered. "I had hoped you'd say yes."

"I'm not gonna start a relationship, fling, one night stand, or any other kind of inappropriate interpersonal interaction with one of my students. You need to go, right now. And if you bring this up again, anywhere, I'll give a copy of this recorded meeting to the school."

"So if I wasn't your student..."

"Go."

The suction returned, the black hair in my lap bobbing up and down as a wonderfully talented tongue snaked across my skin. "On her way out, she flashed me again. Nice ass, I've got to admit."

Tori pulled back with an exaggerated slurp, then took a few more licks. "Think she'd like to join me doing this?" Head back down and the suction and stroking of her lips resumed.

I gave an involuntary twitch at the thought.

"Would you like to watch us lick our way up your rock hard dick, and then kiss at the top? Or would you rather I push her head down until you're buried in the back of her throat?" Tori demonstrated the concept with a long slide forward until the tip of her tongue could twitch against my balls. She stayed there, breathing through her nose, just SUCKING, longer than I thought possible. Then she backed up, gave a petite cough, and resumed licking. "Or maybe you'd like to watch us sixty nine. Then you'd have easy access to whoever, and whatever, you wanted to fuck..."

I tangled my fingers in Tori's hair and tilted her head up. "Are you trying to make me mad?"

Her breath hitched as the hand hidden by the skirt accelerated the stimulation. Or maybe it was my words, and their implied threat. "That'd make tonight even better."

Then she went DOWN on me.

Up and down, a pause on the down, twisting down, sucking powerfully, her tongue moving against my skin, the dozens of pleasurable sensations so difficult to process as they came in so fast that the sensation of her blowing me was simply incomprehensible.

My understanding was washed away completely with my climax, multiple hard thrusts and twitches as I filled her mouth as fast as she could swallow. She gave a muted yelp of surprise as the first throb spilled my seed into her mouth, then came a muffled moan of happiness as she realized she'd achieved her goal.

She had definitely achieved her goal. By the time she pulled off me and licked her lips, most of my stress had melted away.

"Feel better?" Tori asked.

"Oh yeah. Thank you."

She rose and twirled, her hair and skirt swirling around her, the defined musculature in her legs and abs twisting almost imperceptibly, her firm breasts barely swaying. After a full rotation she stopped and blew me a kiss. "Now do you wanna destress me?"

Without waiting for an answer, she pushed her tanktop and skirt down her legs, and then I was watching her bare bottom sashay towards the stairs.

I finished my drink and sat for a few minutes, reveling in the peace and relaxation. Time to go scratch her itches. I turned off the lights on the main level and headed upstairs.

Tori was kneeling on the floor of the attic, hands clasped expectantly behind her back. She smiled when she saw me. I walked over to the twin bed and looked at what shed laid out, wheels turning, plans forming in my mind. "This is what you want me to use?"

"Yes please."

The attic was finished and extended across the tops of my master townhouse and the one next to it, providing a wide open space for storage. A few years ago, I'd finished it, adding drywall, lights, carpet tile, and slightly menacingly industrial-looking soundproof tile. I'd moved my few boxes downstairs, and now the attic was filled with furniture.

Most of it made by Tori.

Her day job is working as a carpenter. Her second job is making furniture and selling it online. I'm lucky, I get to try out all her new designs.

I scooped up the leather restraints off the bed and walked over to stand above Tori. Her positioning in the room was not lost on me, she knelt right below the retractable hook set into the ceiling. I reached out and she extended her arms, holding them up and still as I buckled the wide cuffs around her wrists, linking them with snap hooks and a metal ring. Then we changed positions, her standing, me kneeling, as I buckled the matching cuffs around her ankles. Looking up gave me a fanatic view of her toned, naked body. This close, I could smell her arousal, see changes in skin color as her lower lips anticipated what was to come. I stood, gently took her wrists, and lifted them towards the hook.

"No collar?" Tori asked, almost plaintively.

"Do you want it?"

She nodded. "Yes please."

I retrieved the wide leather collar from the bed, and Tori knelt before me again. "For as long as you wear this, you will obey me totally?"

"Yes."

"You'll accept any punishment I give you, for any reason?"

"Oh, yes." She sounded like that was the part she was most looking forward to.

"And you'll inform me immediate via prenegociated safe word if I approach or cross any limits or make you uncomfortable enough to want to stop?"

"You don't always have to ask. I don't think there's anything you could do that would make me tap out."

"I like consent. It's polite."

Tori stood after the final strap had slipped through the final buckle. She pressed her naked body against my clothed one, and pushed her lips to mine in a hard, aggressive kiss, her tongue seeking mine before she pulled away with a quick bite to my lower lip.

She hung her head and looked up at me from behind her silky midnight hair. "Please don't be polite with me."

I lifted her arms and attached the ring to the hook. The height was such that she could stand flat footed and supported, but her nude body was still stretched out.

Gloriously stretched out.

I took a pair of ringed weights from the bed, and setting them a few inches from each of her feet, buckled the cuffs to them, spreading her legs wide, preventing her from pulling them together. Thus positioned, I stepped back, circled her to take a look at my handiwork.

The muscles in her legs bulged at the slight strain of being spread wide.

With her thighs parted, the bare lips of her pussy were slightly open.

Her stomach was taught, visibly flexing as he breathing accelerated with her arousal.

Her firm breasts were lifted, and the nipples jutted out hard, visible proof of her anticipation.

Her head was tilted back, her hair a beautiful messy waterfall, her eyes closed.

The lean muscles of her back were stretched, pulled tight under her olive skin.

The cheeks of her ass were slightly parted, her plump vulva barely visible between her thighs.

"Blindfold?" I asked. "Gag?"

"Yes please."

I took a pair of blindfolds and a small ball gag from the dresser where she taken the restraints, and fitted the sash of fabric around her eyes, pulled it right in a simple knot behind her head. The other blindfold I placed in her hand. "If you need me to stop, drop this." I pressed her lips apart with the pad of a finger, and slid the small gag into place, buckling it together behind.

I trailed a finger down from the side of one breast too just inside her thigh, eliciting a shiver. Stepping up behind her, I glided my hands up from her waist to just under her breasts, lifting them slightly. Putting my lips to her ear, I whispered "I know of the perfect vibrating addition..."

She groaned around the gag and I walked back to the dresser. A few moments of rummaging and I found a high end remote controlled vibrator, the remote, and a bottle of lubricant. I pushed the pairing buttons on both pieces of the toy, then smeared lubricant on the bulb, coating it. I stepped back to Tori and ran the tip of bulb between her lower lips, teasing her with the wet coolness against her hot and over-aroused clit. "Know what this is?"

Blind and mute, she nodded.

I knelt by her side and stroked the vibrator down between her labia, then applied gentle pressure until it slipped wetly into her pussy. The wire antenna loop protruded an inch, proof that it was inserted correctly. I stood. "You might need to clench on that. Which is going to be hard to concentrate on, considering what I'm going to do next. But if you let it drop..."

She shivered and moaned at the unspoken threat.

Tori had set out the leather whip on the bed, a messy storm of tails arcing out from the veined glass handle, and I gave it several experimental swings, a figure eight wave and a hard, menacing crack. Tori whimpered around the gag, and again when I stepped up and draped the tails over her shoulder, then dragged it down, letting the tails fall over her tits and torso.

We were both breathing hard in anticipation, and I took a moment for composite before whispering to her "You have no idea what you're in for tonight."

Then I stepped around behind her back, and whipped her.

Tori and I have a unique relationship. Some would –probably fairly- call it weird. We met at a fetish/kink meetup after I'd coded Selector, and it took off in the Minneapolis kink community. We played together and in groups several times, though we liked each other, it was only after my parents died the years ago that we became friends better than just fuckbuddies. She made me a lot of dinners and we watched a lot of television for a few months. My parents had left me the row of five townhouses and a cabin up north. When the tenant next to me moved out, I offered it to Tori at a great discount, on the condition that I could expand my attic into hers to create a playroom for our mutual friends. She agreed, on the condition that she use my basement for her woodworking.

Despite our friendship and definite carnal interest in each other, we weren't married, or in a committed relationship, and we were both ok with that. We played with others apart and together, she brought guys and girls home for herself, occasionally inviting me to join in. I brought girls home myself, inviting her to join in if the whim struck, and sometimes – like this weekend it seemed- one or the other would invite the other to play exclusively for a day or two simply because we knew each others bodies so well.

And I know Tori well. That girl liked pain. Pain and submission. Which was fine by me, since I enjoyed giving both to her.

I warmed up her back and ass with figure eight twirls of the whip, getting more and more forceful to the point of a hard massage. Then I clicked the vibrator remote from zero to two of five.

It wasn't possible for Tori to jump, not with her legs tied down, but she did twitch upward against her restraints, a surprised "Uh!" coming from behind the gag.

Then I whipped her harder. Shoulder to hip, shoulder to hip, swipes across her upper and lower back, hard cracks of leather against skin that left behind warm pink trails against the light brown of her skin. I flicked the remote to four and then stepped to the side and slashed the tails across her taut ass, once, twice, three times. A fourth, slightly more gentle strike from directly behind, up, slapping against her pussy sent her into convulsions, her muscles flexing, sides heaving, a short sharp scream of gagged pleasure and pain that would've echoed around the room stopping dead against the gray sound proof tiles.

I dialed the vibrator back down to two and stepped up behind her. Putting the handle of the whip in my pocket, I ran my hands up her sweat slicked torso, felt her pulse racing, her body heaving as she sucked in air to fuel the orgasmic shockwaves coursing through her. My hands stopped at her breasts, cupping them, pinching her hard nipples between my fingers. "Tilt your head back."

She did, and I grabbed a handful of hair, giving the impression of force and violence. With the hand still on her breast, I pulled her body hard against mine, the hardness of my crotch pressed against her buttocks. "I've half a mind to take your tight little ass right here. Think I should?"

Tori groaned and pulled her head against the handful of hair that I had, a barely there nod.

"Correct answer," I growled in her ear. "But I'm gonna make you wait."

Then I resumed whipping her. Quick slashes across her back, long swipes across the backs of her thighs and her ass, quick flicks up between her legs. Then I stopped, cranked the vibrator all the way up, stepped around in front of her and watched.

I like watching her get off. I'm selfish like that. She worked and wiggled and pulled against her restraints, breathing getting heavier, moaning as she realized what was going to happen. Tori came with a muffled scream, bucking her crotch forward and back like she was riding an invisible dick. I waited for her to come down, then dialed the intensity slowly down. I stepped in and pulled the blindfold off her hanging head. "Had enough yet?"

Tori looked up at me piteously, obviously processing sensations and what the temptations of agreeing or revision would be. Then she shook her head.

"You'll regret that," I said ominously, playing the role she wanted. She wanted force and pain and danger and fear... and pleasure... And she wanted it from someone she trusted not to hurt her in ways she didn't want. I was happy to provide. Which is why I stepped back and flicked the leather tails across her breasts. Tori screamed...And arched her back, pushing her tits forward for more. Which I gave to her, left right left right, the tails slapping across her diamond hard nipples, each motion drawing out a scream. Then lower, harder slashes across her leanly muscled stomach. Finally, I swiped a few strikes across her groin and up between her legs, the leather providing sensation instead of the toy.

Then it was over.