Messy Ch. 02

Story Info
One last year in a nonmonogamous life.
7.7k words
4.59
11.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit."

If nothing else, having Sienna in class made me a healthier eater. Every day I got an apple on my desk at the start of fourth hour, and if the hot blond in the front row didn't eat it during class while holding eye contact with me, another at the end of class. Fortunately, that was the extent of her out-of-the-norm behavior, and I hadn't gotten a repeat showing of her blond landing strip during my office hours.

Knowing my luck this week though, that was coming.

Thursday found me needing to hire a plumber for a constantly running toilet in one of the townhouses, renew my hunting license, and pay my quarterly property taxes.

And I realized that if I was going hunting again this winter, I should probably head up to my paren - MY cabin and get sighted in. Yeah I could call Bob - my nearest northern neighbor - to check the cabin, check the snow mobile, and sight in my hunting pistol, all for the cost of one of the bottles I kept in the cabins liquor cabinet, but I wanted to do it myself.

Dammit. I should probably reserve the Christmas shopping hotel too.

Too much to do.

I crunched on the apple and thought about how glad I was not to have to deal with inappropriate behavior from Sienna, as that would totally torpedo my week.

I'd looked the blond giraffe up, much as I could without being inappropriate myself. Mostly accelerated classes, and if her performance in my class was anything to go by, she was as smart as she was hot. Facebook was mostly locked, but I did get to see a few photos of her camping, and one old one of her with a boyfriend that looked like it had been in a national park during her teens. Her address resolved to a student housing dorm.

I sighed.

Tomorrow would be nice. The last day of the work week, then what sounded like an invitation to join Tori and Nina for some bdsm related fun. The thought of all the positions and arrangements we could possibly find ourselves sent electricity and blood coursing to inappropriate places and I sighed, took another bite of the apple.

Dammit.

I trudged up my sidewalk Friday night. Boring office hours - thankfully unlike last week - and then an even more interminably dull department meeting had kept me at work until dark. My stomach rumbled as I turned the key in the lock. Tori had given Nina permission to use my stall of the five car garage behind the row of townhouses, and I had to park outside. Probably have to scrape my windows tomorrow.

My kitchen was dark, and I flipped on some lights, slung my backpack over a chair, and headed out into the front porch to collect my mail.

Weird. There was a car parked in front of our row. The walks from each townhouses' porch led down to the curb, and parked between my house and Tori's was, given the lines, a mid nineties sedan. Dark, but by the light of the moon and streetlights, I could see the shape of a person in the drivers seat. I squinted, and could barely make our the outline of people in the backseat too.

The people across the street were probably having a party or something. Maybe they got lost. I shook my head and walked back in.

Bill, bill, Halloween card from my sister, ad, ad, ad. Bills went in one pile, the ads went in the recycling, and I read the card while I waited for my stew to heat. Generic message. I tossed it on the bill pile as a reminder to send her something equally generic back.

Kim had split for Alaska during my college years, following her now-husband up to the only place in America colder than our native Minnesota. She'd come back for our parents funeral, jetted back just before the last shovel of dirt had hit the coffins, and left me all the cleanup. And all the money. Despite her distance, she sent and expected a card at each major holiday, and I obliged, not wanting to cut off my last connection in the world that wasn't colleague, friend, or fuckbuddy.

Speaking of which...

I pulled my phone from my pocket and checked my texts. Tori had sent one during office hours, and I hadn't wanted to open what I expected was some homemade pornography on school property.

The pictures didn't disappoint.

Nina was an absolutely stunning Somalian woman who, if she hasn't escaped an abusive family by becoming a trauma nurse and moving out of a poverty blighted neighborhood, could've become a model. She kept a slim body by working sixty to eighty hours a week in one of Minneapolis's gun and knife club hospitals, and practicing a variety of martial arts in her off hours. Her muscular legs and taut torso led up to perfectly proportioned breasts, a long neck, and an angular face set with wide plump lips and large catlike eyes. Usually she straightened her frizzy brown hair, but the pictures showed me that tonight she'd dreadlocked it, probably for the class she and Tori were taking tomorrow.

Despite - or maybe because of - her incredible drive for success and personal power, Nina was incredibly submissive, even towards the twenty four year old Tori, who was two years her junior.

The pictures showed me that too.

One was of Nina tied down to the bed in the playroom, a large plug-in vibrator taped to her thigh, the head pulsing away at her bald, obviously wet snatch.

Another showed her tied to a heavy "massage" table of Tori's design, her hands and feet roped to hooks set in the legs, while a hinged, padded section in the middle was propped up to lift her ass, upon which rested a riding crop.

The final picture was a down-body shot of a nude Tori, showing Nina backed up on a dildo suction cupped to a full length mirror, her mouth filled by Tori's strap on.

It was gonna be a long, fun night.

I finished my stew, and while I was brushing my teeth, I checked the front window over my living room desk, peeking out through the blinds. The car was still parked out front. Weird.

I finished brushing my teeth, and made up my mind during a quick shower. Ok.

I opened the front door after getting redressed, and as soon as I did so, the car sped off, no headlights.

Even weirder.

I walked out into the cold, silent night, the moisture still on my neck and head stinging in the chill, my breath fogging in front of me. There didn't seem to be anything odd down by the curb, and across the street, the house was dark. Turning back, I marveled at my property. The three on the end were lit, Tori's bedroom was lit, and mine glowed from behind shades.

I owned this. Managed it. Yeah, I'd give anything to give it back to my parents and move back into my old apartment, but I'd done pretty well by myself.

My phone phone buzzed and I just about jumped out of my skin. Dammit. I hadn't realized how on edge I was.

It was text from Tori. "u cumming over? We need sum real" followed by an eggplant emoji.

"u know where the grocery store is" I sent back as I walked back in.

"funny fucker" she replied.

I checked to make sure the house was all locked up, and headed upstairs, my nerves buzzing with anticipation. They weren't in the playroom attic, and I stopped to gather a few condoms before opening Tori's door and entering her apartment.

I have a few strict rules about playtime. I'm straight, not knocking the way others are wired or choose to play, but it's not my cup of tea. I'll trust partners that Tori has vetted, because she is just as picky as me, but everyone else, I want to see an STD test or else I'm using condoms. And I won't finish unprotected in any pussy but Tori's. Not because I want kids with her - on the contrary - but because she doesn't want kids either and is super strict about taking her birth control... And I know if an accident were to happen and she were to get pregnant, raising a kid with her wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. I trust her.

"Tori?" I called out as I headed down the stairs from her attic. "Nina?"

"Bedroom," Tori called back.

My house is bigger, kind of a master townhouse. My bathroom is on the ground level, with two bedrooms upstairs. The other townhouses all omit a second bedroom in the second level for a bathroom.

I learned against the door frame and admired the scene ahead of me. Tori had pulled a massive plush, high backed chair away from the covered window, and Nina was tied hands and feet to it. Her ankles were tied with black hemp rope to the exposed wooden feet of the chair, holding her legs widespread. Using the same strand of rope, Tori had tied Nina's hands together, and to the web work of rope running between the chair legs. The effect was to pull the gorgeous woman forward slightly, her hands secured slightly off the floor.

Tori was at this moment facing away from me, bent at the waist over her naked captive. Black nylons sheathed her legs, clipped by garters to open crotch panties that left her open and exposed from front to back. Obviously she'd been enjoying herself, her legs were slick and her pussy glistened with wetness.

Walking over, I ran my hand up Tori's ass, stroked her back. "Whatcha doing?"

It was pretty obvious what she was doing. One clamp was pinched to the base of Nina's right nipple, and as I watched, Tori squeezed the other clamp open and affixed it to the other breast, drawing a slight gasp from Nina. "Don't worry, darling. These will hurt MUCH worse coming off..."

Nina looked away from Tori for a moment and seemed to realize I was in the room. "Hey Gary!"

I grinned. "Nina. How's it going?"

"Well, I'm tied to a chair and this little sadist is threatening to torture me. You?"

Tori stayed bent over after affixing the other clamp. She teased the gorgeous nurse's prominently engorged nipples with saliva-glistening fingers, and wiggled her butt. I got the hint and shifted to behind Tori. I unzipped my pants and took my erection in hand, dragged the head slowly up and down the wet lips of Tori's pussy before pushing firmly into her steaming hot center. She groaned and grabbed Nina's neck, pulling the bound woman forward for a passionate kiss. I smiled at the scene before me, grabbed Tori's hips, and began pumping.

For her part, Tori remained admirably focused on the woman before her, choking her, pinching her nipples, and batting the clamps even as I drilled away at her from behind. I varied the pace, going deep, going shallow, changing the angle to drag and stretch against one vaginal wall or the other, drilling down to scrape against her g-spot. She barely even lost concentration when I pushed one finger steadily through the constriction of her sphincter. The only reaction that got was an evil glance over her shoulder.

I just kept thrusting, enjoying the sensation of hot, wet flesh enclosing my prick, the visual of one gorgeous woman bent over before me as I sawed in and out of her privates, and another suffering at her hand.

Tori shrieked and stiffened, her legs going rigid and her body straightening as she came. I held still, enjoying the further stimulation of waves of spasms squeezing her pussy around me. I pulled out of her and she stopped over to sit on one arm of the chair, and I stepped up to the bound, clamped Nina.

She looked up at me with something akin to adoration in her eyes, and I stroked her jaw, then seized her head gently and guided her towards my glistening dick. "You want me to..." The head hit her lips and she groaned, angled her head down and took me in her mouth.

The sensation was magnificent. Nina twisted and sucked as she bobbed up and down, and I think her enjoyment and enthusiasm was only increased by the fact that she was tasting her friend's juices on me. Tori, for her part, had recovered somewhat, and now absent mindedly fingered herself while pushing on the back of Nina's head, guiding the much more submissive girl up and down my shaft, holding her down when she reached the base, pushing her back down when she came back up.

I withdrew from Nina's mouth after a few minutes and angled my hips towards Tori. She got the idea and bent forward next to her friend to give a different type of blowjob, applying fierce suction to the head while jacking the shaft. Her eyes met mine and she glanced back towards Nina, implying where she wanted me to go. Obviously she had a plan.

Back to Nina, and I told her to keep her mouth open. She obeyed, and I slid my dick in, pressing to the back of her throat, scraping along her tongue. I withdrew completely, and did it again, keeping the pace slow. Tori shifted to behind Nina, reaching around to cup her friends tits, hefting and bouncing them. "Remember what I said about these hurting worse coming off than going on?"

Nina nodded as much as she could while performing fellatio on me.

Tori squeezed the clamp to release it, there was a slight delay, and then Nina howled around my erection as blood flowed back to the hypersensitive tissue. I could feel her trying to regulate her breathing even as I pushed in and out of the depths of her mouth. Tori leaned in close to her girlfriend. "You want me to hurt you again?" The beautiful nurse nodded. "You sure? This is gonna hurt a LOT..."

Nina moaned piteously, and Tori released the other clamp. Again a delay, and then Nina quit breathing, holding still with my dick in the back of her throat. I withdrew, and watched as she sat shivering for a few seconds, and then she lurched and groaned as waves of pleasure coursed through her, her legs trying involuntarily and failing to close.

I smiled at Tori. We always had great fun together.

She kissed her friend's back and neck as the bound woman orgasmed, then stood. I welcomed the lack of stimulation, I was getting close to the edge and needed to recover a bit.

"What do you think?" Tori asked me. "Should we give her a break?"

"I think we should give ME a break," I replied.

Nina snickered, and Tori cut her off with a hard tweak to one nipple. She rose and retrieved a pillow from the bed, then dropped it down in front of Nina.

"What are you...oh." Nina figured it out as Tori pulled her from a sitting position and gently laid her down on the floor. With her legs and arms tied as they were, the action had the effect of setting her on her knees and shoulders, lifting her ass up in the air like she was restrained with a spreader bar. Tori sat on the edge of the chair Nina had just vacated and made eye contact with me while suggestively sucking her fingers, spread Nina's asscheeks with her other hand, and plunged her wet fingers into the contrastingly pink pussy before her.

Nina groaned at the intrusion, and Tori slapped her butt, hard. "Keep quiet or I'll get a gag. Not a sound, even if you come."

The bound nurse inhaled, an expression of pleasure crossing her face, then turned her beautiful gaze on me, imploring me without words. I could guess what she wanted.

I motioned Tori over, and then got behind Nina myself. It was awkward given the chair and the limited space, but I was able to squat, kneel, sit and direct my now recovered erection into the gloriously slippery snatch in front of me. Nina was looking back to watch my penetration of her, and she bit her lip hard rather than make a sound.

As I was plunging in and out of Nina, Tori was stripping of her pointless underwear. She lady down on the floor in front of Nina, scooted into better position, and seized her girlfriends dreadlocked head, forcing it to her crotch. I groaned as I watched Nina's pink tongue lap forcefully and relentlessly at the Latinas's pussy lips, driving her wild.

I returned my attention to the woman before me. I gripped her tight buttcheeks and increased my pace, carving back and forth in her pussy as she ate out her girlfriend. Tori screamed and arched her back, driving her crotch up into Nina's mouth, and I reached around to tease Nina's clit, stroking the bare shaven lips and her excited button until she got off as well.

Obediently, she never made a sound, just locked up and spasmed like before.

I pulled free of her quickly. That has been close.

I contemplated rolling a condom on and resuming, but decided to try something else. I pulled the knot free of Nina's bonds, and gently untied her. She rose, rubbing at her wrists, and I pulled her against me for a hard kiss, my hands roaming over her sweaty back and ass. Looking past her, I saw Tori sprawled out on the floor, her stocking- clad legs lewdly spreading, stroking herself. She was ready to go again.

I separated from Nina and pulled Tori to her feet, led her over to the massive four post bed she'd built for herself. I lay back, my knees hanging off, and pulled her on top of me. She reached down to slot my dick into position, but I gave her ass a little slap. "Turn around."

She did, and then mounted me, my cock sinking into her tight, wet box. Shifting her legs around, she got into a position that was more comfortable, spread her legs, and started riding, combining circular grinds with more traditional bounces and thrusts.

Unfortunately my view was occluded by Tori's muscular back, but I could see her motion to Nina and then the slender Somalian woman settled in between our legs. From Tori's groan of enjoyment, I could tell she was getting some oral attention. I wished I could see it. Then a wet tickle over my scrotum washed away all regrets, setting my nerves in fire and sending me careening towards my climax. I gripped Tori's hips and began thrusting at the same time, physically moving her lighter body up and down, reveling in the momentary glimpses I got between her legs of my cock opening her up.

I felt like that tongue on our joining had flipped a switch in my body, contracting all my muscles, and I pulled Tori down, holding her in place while pushing as far up into her as possible, straining as my prick throbbed violently, spitting out wad after wad after wad.

Eventually the contractions ceased, and I weakly eased Tori off me. She collapsed by my side and then Nina was cleaning me with her tongue, licking off both of our fluids before settling in between Tori's legs to perform the same action on the Latina's pussy, sucking noisily as my cum leaked out.

After our little orgy, I headed down to Tori's kitchen, poured us some drinks. Gatorade at the girls' request, vodka for me since I didn't have a martial arts class in the morning. I returned to the bedroom to find it empty, and thumps coming from the playroom.

Up the stairs and I saw the girls had moved all the furniture to the sides, and were sparring in anticipation of tomorrow's class. Mock punches and kicks flashed by, and then Nina got in a tackle that dropped them both to the soft foam floor, nearly tripping me in a scrum of sweaty skin and whipping hair.

I stepped out of the way and set the drinks on the dresser, sipped my vodka as I watched the two naked hotties wrestle to some kind of submission.

Nina won, as Nina usually does, and she grabbed her Gatorade, downing a quarter of it in one go. "How's life?" she gasped, still winded.

"Gary's got himself an admirer!" Tori crowed. She granted her drink and hopped up on the horse wed used differently last weekend.

"Really?" Nina cocked an eyebrow at me. "This should be good."

I could feel myself flushing. "A student found me on Selector and asked if I was interested. No big deal."

"She flashed him in his office!"

I glared at Tori, then turned my attention to Nina. "How's your job going?"

She sighted and slugged more Gatorade. "It's supposed to quiet down as it gets colder, not stay as busy..."

"Lotta crime?" Tori asked.

"Not if you know where to avoid. Don't venture into neighborhoods like my old one without a gun, and keep your car doors locked. We're seeing a lot of really ghastly edged weapon violence these days. Lotta men hacked up as opposed to gang shootings, a lot of their women coming in slashed. Its not way more than usual for a summer, it's just all the knife crime as opposed to gun crime." She shivered at some memory.