Messy Ch. 06

Story Info
One last year in a nonmonogamous life.
6.2k words
4.72
8.5k
5
0

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit! Stop that!"

I rolled over and nearly rolled off the couch as Tori's ringtone jangled away annoyingly. I fished around for the phone - under me, nope - pocket, nope - floor, yup. The message read "R U OK?"

"Y"

"Look at your txt history."

I did. My last text to her was at four in the morning. "U'll n4 bliev the Jssy"

"Sry. I think I thought I was texting you and Jessie at the same time."

"What won't I believe?"

I called her. And told her what had transpired the previous night. When I finished, there was silence. Enough of it that I asked if she was still on the line.

"Yeah. Holy shit."

I snickered. "Something like that."

"Still think we don't have a stalker problem? Our building gets defaced, we get threatened, and then someone cuts your brake lines like two months later? That ain't a coincidence."

"I'm going to the school to get that figured out today. Hopefully they have cameras in that part of the lot. Honestly though, that's not the part that I thought would bother you the most."

"Ha. I'm not bothered or threatened by Sienna, though I think she is a bit of a stupid risk. But she isn't your student anymore, so...go have fun."

"You having fun?"

"Oh hell yeah. We're staying in Le Sueur in this tiny hotel that smells like pickles, and, well... You probably don't want to know the details."

I fought an odd, uncharacteristic twinge of...annoyance, forced myself to laugh. "Have fun, Tori."

"You too."

The call clicked off and I stared at my phone. Checked my texts, checked my email. I couldn't remember which I'd given to Sienna last night. Regardless, there was nothing new.

I dragged my hungover body off the couch, made coffee and a couple of sandwiches, ate and drank as I pondered the previous day's events. My life was weird. And spinning out of my control.

I showered, checked the news. Nothing interesting. It was a little after eight in the morning, and I wanted to get to the school early, talk to someone in security.

Unfortunately, it was the fact that I didn't have a car that I wanted to talk to them about. I looked out the window. Cold and foggy. Heavy fog actually. Mist the color of milk obscuring the street more than fifty yards away. Dammit...

It took me an hour to run the eight miles to the college. I smelled like a wet dog when I arrived, I was dressed in sweats, and I spent a good five minutes at the water fountain just inside the door, sucking down water or splashing it on myself.

Then I went looking for security.

I found them in the admin basement, an office the color of overcooked broccoli, an unmanned counter, two chairs, and a coffee vending machine that probably vended the same crap hot chocolate that I'd had at the garage last night.

It took five minutes of waiting and bell ringing to get anyone to the desk, and the guy that showed up, Keenadiid, looked so haunted and strung out that I doubted he would be of much help.

"Hi," I said brightly. "I'm Gary Galloway. One of the economics professors. My car was vandalized in lot eight last night, I was wondering if you had camera in that lot."

He stared at me, mouth slightly open, looking like I was a ghost appeared in front of him. I waved my hand. "Hey. Lot eight. Cameras."

He snapped out of his funk. "We have cameras..."

"Can I check them to see what happened to my car, maybe find out who did it?"

"You cannot look at the tapes, I am sorry."

"Ok. Can you look at the tapes? Tell me if you see anything suspicious?"

"I can look at the tapes." Keenadiid disappeared into the backroom, and I slouched down into one of the hard plastic chairs, breathed through my mouth so I wouldn't smell myself.

I dozed for an indeterminate amount of time, coming fully awake when my phone jangled in the pocket of my sweats. I pulled it out, checked the time. After ten. I had a text message, and it made me smile.

Sienna, looking up blearily at her phone, held at arms length over her. Her hair was wild, matted to one side and sleep crusted her barely focused eyes. She must've slept on a wrinkle in the pillow or a seam, because fading red lines were pressed into her cheek.

Her shoulders and collarbone were bare, and the sheet she was covered with tented over her breasts, a hint of brown nipple peaking out. I felt a rush of blood to my groin.

My phone buzzed again, and a new picture appeared in the thread, Sienna now laying on her left side, looking at the camera, half her face pressed into her pillow.

"Cute," I texted back. Then "Hot."

"What are you doing?"

"Sitting at school, trying to figure out what happened to my Jeep."

"How'd you get there?"

"Ran. It helped kill the hangover."

"If I'd stayed over, I could've driven you."

"But then I wouldn't have these pics of you this morning."

"But you could see me in person then. And I like it from behind in the morning."

"Good to know."

I texted "see u l8r" as Keenadiid reentered the room. "What did you find?"

"There are no cameras in lot eight. Too far out, too dark. I checked the cameras for lots seven and six, and didn't see anything." He seemed completely at ease, not bothered.

"So the school has no security measures, no protections in place at all when someone tries to kill me?"

"You said your car was vandalized, sir."

I could feel myself getting angrier. "Yeah, they vandalized it by cutting the brakelines. Can you understand why I'm a little upset now?"

"I'm sorry sir, but we do not have cameras in that lot."

I sighed, tried to regain my calm. "Do you have a supervisor?"

"Yes. He will return next Wednesday."

"Fine. I'll be back then."

The run back home exhausted me but did little to cut my burning anger, so I slammed water and more hangover food - thick egg sandwich with tomatoes, a side of honeyed toast - then dodged piles of wood and racks of tools in the basement as I put in a kickboxing workout on Tori's heavy bag, hammering the canvas with fists, knees, elbows, and feet so hard I thought it would pull the ceiling down.

I stopped only when I could literally no longer hit the bag, my skin raw from the strikes in half a dozen places, my chest heaving from the strain.

Then I showered and collapsed on the couch, my mind drained by physical exertion that had taken the place of a raging hangover. My alarm woke me at five and I groaned and dragged my aching body upright, went looking for something presentable to wear. I put on black jeans and a white button up, fingercombed my hair, and headed downstairs to find something to make for dinner.

No venison, mores the pity.

My phone buzzed, then again, and a third time.

More pictures. A pile of black eyelash lace laying on a bathroom counter. One of Sienna wrapped in a fluffy yellow towel, her blond hair slicked to her head with water, her face looking almost illegally young without any of her makeup. The third picture was an extreme closeup of lace against pale skin, so close I couldn't tell what body part was seductively barely covered.

That photo was captioned Be There Soon.

I settled on spaghetti for dinner, and I loaded up my pressure cooker with spices and tomato sauce, set it to hiss and burble in the background. I paced around my house, bored but anxious. Why was I nervous?

Was it just regular predate jitters?

I didn't think I got those anymore.

I checked the news, didn't see anything of interest, so I shut the convertible and sat at my desk, thinking about what the evening might bring. Planning my actions and reactions. Contemplating. Pondering.

This was a situation unlike any I'd found myself in, and it merited a few moments introspection.

Which I didn't get, because the doorbell rang.

I checked the peephole, then opened the door to Sienna. "Hey. How's it going?"

She looked flustered for a moment then walked in, shed her long black wool coat into my hands. "Its been a day."

I hung out on the back of my desk chair, looked her over. "Wow, you look great."

She'd straightened her blond hair and it dropped in waves around her face, skimming her shoulders. The red lipstick was back, a bit darker, and her eyes had been darkened as well, contrasting with her pale skin. She wore a starched white button up over a knee length gray pencil skirt. Her long legs were sheathed in striped black stockings, her usual soft brown boots riding halfway up her calf, and if that weren't sexy enough, her shirt had been been unbuttoned halfway, showing off the inner curves of her breasts.

"Thanks." She looked at me, almost like she was expecting something. Finally she broke the silence with "What smells so good in here?

I sat down on the couch. "Spaghetti sauce. I grow the herbs right outside the window." I motioned to my desk.

Sienna folded herself into the couch, leaning heavily against it and forward towards me, legs crossed. "You cook, garden, teach, workout, and make twenty year olds obsess about you," she said jokingly. "Is there anything you can't do?"

I snorted. "Your bar has been set ridiculously low. But thank you."

"You get any news from security?" Sienna asked, changing the conversation.

My blood boiled at the memory. "No cameras. No supervisor to talk to. I'll go back next week and chew off someone's head."

"That's really scary."

"Tell me about it."

We were silent for a while. An uncomfortably long while, that Sienna broke. "I did what you asked." He voice was small.

I smiled. "I liked the pictures."

A smile to match mine bloomed on her face. "I know. Thank you. But besides that." She fell silent.

"Ok."

A blush crept across her cheeks, obviously embarrassed. "My safe word is pineapple."

"You know what that means?" I asked. I learned forward a bit, put my hand on her knee. It was warm through the sleek nylon.

"Yes."

"Never be afraid to use it. Never think I don't want you to use it. I'll keep it for my safe word too."

"Why do you need one?" Sienna seemed shocked at the idea.

"In case you want me to do something I don't want to do. In case I'm not comfortable, emotionally or physically. Same reasons as you. Either of us say that, everything stops."

"Got it. I also did that other thing you asked."

"What was that?"

"Writing. Writing something I wanted you to do. To me."

"Ok."

She shifted in the couch, removed a folded piece of paper from a small pocket in her skirt, handed it to me. Her breathing was fast, I could watch the metronomic rise and fall of her chest through her partly unbuttoned shirt.

I made eye contact with her as I unfolded the paper, then read what was on it.

"Not what I was expecting."

Her gaze was hard, studious, boring into me. "Why do you think you need that?"

"I don't know. I just do." Sienna's voice was a whisper.

I reached out, hesitated, then stroked a bent finger down the side of her chin, over her slightly trembling neck, gently raked a fingernail over her collarbone and the subtle swelling of her chest. "I think..."

Sienna swallowed loudly, inhaled. She was nervous.

The piece of paper had read simply "I need you to use me. And I need you to hurt me if I refuse."

It was hard to reconcile the words on the page with the poised, sophisticated, elegant, forward blonde who'd kept coming on to me.

Her face had flushed, and her breathing was heavy like she been running. "I think... That... I... Maybe..."

I interrupted her with a pull on her hip. "Come here."

She shifted to straddle my hips, pulling at her skirt so she could get her legs apart enough. I ran my hands up and down her back feeling the tense musculature, the straps of her bra, before finally settling on the curve of her bottom. Even with her sitting on me, I felt hardly any weight, she was so slight.

But she was tall, nearly as tall as I was. This put my eyes directly at cleavage height, the curves hidden and then revealed by the shifting edges of fabric. Sienna reached down and began to undo the next button down, and I stopped her. "Later."

I reached up and rested the palm of my hand on her cheek, gently pulled her head down until I could brush my lips against hers in an almost-kiss. She moaned as I pulled away, depriving her of what she wanted. "Patience," I whispered.

I leaned up to trail more barely-there-kisses against her neck and jawline and collarbone, looking down at the swells of flesh, much bigger than I'd thought. Then I tangled my fingers in her blonde hair and pulled her head down until I could mash my lips to hers. I cut off her short cry of surprise, and then she returned the kiss, melting against me. I kissed her HARD, my tongue forcing its way into her mouth to flutter against hers, a wet, passionate straining. I pulled at her flank, arching her into me as we made out, hands roaming, mouths never parting.

She felt good in my arms. Great actually. I felt more alive and aroused than I had in a long time.

I pushed her back a bit and looked at her, my eyes moving across her thin body like my hands had.

Beautiful.

She shifted again, drawing her skirt farther up to bunch around her hips, exposing delicate lace garters. "Sexy," I remarked appreciatively.

Her lips grazed my neck on their way to kiss and suck on my earlobe, sending lightning boiling through my body. "Expensive. You're the first one to appreciate it."

I ran my hands down her back, over her ass, pulling the skirt up higher, kneading and squeezing her buttcheeks as she kissed my ear and cheek and neck. I felt my control slipping away, the need to TAKE her growing inside me.

Not yet.

I took her wrists in my hands and gently pushed her up straight. "If we don't stop this now..."

"We'll do something we both want."

"Not yet." I shifted her off me and stood, pulling her to standing, then learned in and kissed her once more. "You feel amazing."

I boiled the noodles, made a salad, and tried to calm my jackhammering heart while Sienna poked around my house, finally settling on watching tv. "What do you want to drink?" I called from the kitchen.

She walked over, hopped up to sit on the counter, and I fought to keep from staring. The outfit really made her looking like a young, sexy librarian. "I can make mixed drinks, cocktails, I've got stuff that's good for drinking straight..."

Sienna smirked. "Did you hear me say I was twenty before?"

"Oh yeah..."

"Its not like I haven't had a drink before. I'll have whatever you're having."

I closed the liquor cabinet, pulled two bottles of root beer from the fridge. "Nah. Can't be corrupting a minor." I set the bottles on the table, was twisting the caps off when I felt her body press against my back, her lips press to my neck, and I looked down to see a white- sleeved arm snake around me. Her pale hand ran over the crotch of my jeans, feeling me. "I'm really hoping you do corrupt me tonight. And teach me. And use me. With this."

I turned, embraced her. "Be careful what you wish for."

We ate in silence. Sienna had asked for a small portion so as not to ruin her appetite - the look she gave me seemed to indicate she wasn't referring to food - and I tried to hurry through so as not to keep her waiting at the table watching me eat.

"What's behind that locked door upstairs?" she asked after a sip of root beer.

"That's where we're going after dinner."

"Ahhh..."

When I finished eating I rose and extended my hand. My heart was racing. "Do you feel like you need to wait an hour after eating before any strenuous exercise?"

The gorgeous librarian took my hand, her skin warm and slightly sweaty. Probably nerves. "Not at all."

I stopped to kiss her on the first landing, fierce and hot, our hands roaming and or bodies sealed together. She moaned into my mouth and pulled away, face flushed and chest heaving. "I needed this."

"Good. I'm only going to ask your consent once. You ok with what happens going forward? I'm not going to do anything we haven't talked about."

Sienna swallowed. "Yes..."

"Then get undressed."

"Right here?"

"Yes."

She tried to hold my gaze as she unbuttoned her shirt, but failed. One by one her fingers picked open the buttons, revealing a stripe of pale skin down the center of her torso. Then she pulled the hem out of her skirt and shrugged it off.

There was a hint of muscle definition under her skin. She wasn't an athlete like Tori or Nina, but she was definitely making an effort to keep her body trim. Her breasts were partially encased in the same eyelash lace I'd seen pictured on her bathroom counter, the bra rising up to cup and lift, not cover them. Her nipples were bare, and hard, contrastingly brown against her skin.

"I definitely appreciate the lingerie," I told her.

Now she met my eyes. "Thank you."

Her hands found a concealed zipper on the side of her skirt and she eased it down her body, stepping out of it instead of bending to take it off. The rest of her body was equally gorgeous. Strong legs sheathed in the striped nylons I'd seen before, held up by lace garters attached to a lace garter belt. She wore panties over the garter belt, somewhat higher and more fabric than I'd expected.

"You still like?"

"Very much."

Sienna hopped, pulled her boots off, then stood before me, waiting.

"Sit back on the steps and spread your legs."

She smiled knowingly and lowered herself to the carpeted stairs, sitting on the very edge of one, and opening her legs wide. "You're gonna make me play with myself while you watch, aren't you?"

I nodded, and she didn't even wait for me to ask her to begin. Sienna licked two fingers, running them down to her nipple while the other hand cupped and stroked the underside. She traced around the brown aureola, gently brushing the hard tip. She looked up at me and then quickly away, closed her eyes and began kneading her other breast in the same fashion, breathing growing harder, chest flushing.

She licked her fingers again and stroked downwards to circle her navel, then her fingers slid into her panties sand she groaned quietly. I couldn't see anything but movement through the lace, that movement grew faster and faster. With a seemingly large effort, she pulled her hand from her underwear and looked at me, panting. "I don't want to cum without you."

"Keep going."

She looked up at me with a pleading look in her eyes, licked her fingers again, and resumed her furious rubbing.

Sienna came with a loud "Hhhhnnnn" arching her body as waves of pleasure rolled through her, the crotch of her lace panties dark with moisture, and the air thick with the smell of her arousal.

I stepped close and embraced her, her head against my hip, holding her close while she recovered. When she turned her head up to me, the pleading look was even stronger. "Please..." She nuzzled against the bulge in my jeans, breathing even more heavily now. "Lets go upstairs."

She rose shakily and headed up the steps, giving me an excellent view of her tight butt. "Now I REALLY appreciate your lingerie."

Sienna giggled. "I thought you might."

While the front had been full coverage, the back was almost completely open, a few straps curving under each leg and criss crossing the sides, leaving her asscrack bare from the waistband down.

I unlocked the attic door at the top of the stairs and ushered Sienna in, closing it behind her.

"Wow..." This must've been an only-dreamed-of playground for her, the bed on one side of the room next to the dresser, the rest of the long space filled with Tori's handmade bdsm furniture. Sienna walked around each piece, running her hands over the wood and leather and metal, obviously lost in desire, wonder, and excitement.

I followed her, trying to get a sense for what she wanted, trying to put scenes together for her on the fly, mostly just staring at the curves of her butt jiggling ahead of me.

She sorted through the drawers of the dresser as I stood behind her, hands resting gently on her hips. "See anything you like?"

12