Messy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of joining the girls in the hot tub did occur to me, but I figured they had this planned out, I'd let them enjoy their control over me for a little while. I'd show them who was boss later.

At the hot tub end of the pool, Tori waved and called to me. "Gary, hold up."

I dropped to vertical and shivered in the water, waiting by the edge as the girls climbed out of the hot tub. Conservative bikinis were public appropriate, but they couldn't do much to hide Sienna's gorgeous rack or Tori's muscular butt.

They squatted at the edge of the pool in front of me. "Feeling exercised?" Sienna asked.

"Just getting started. I'm planning on getting a lot more later."

"Give us half an hour to get ready, and then come on up," Tori told me. "We'll wear you out."

Sienna put her hand on the edge of the pool and bent almost into a doggystyle position and kissed me, giving me a great view of her hanging breasts. "We'll be waiting for you."

Then they were gone, a quick giggling splash under the shower and then out the door, the eyes of every male over the age of ten following their departure. I looked down at the front of my trunks under the water. Dammit. Couldn't get out of the pool for a while.

I swam for another half hour, fighting the anticipation building within me. It was no use. By the time I climbed out of the pool and rinsed the chlorine off, my heart was hammering.

When I reached the suite door, I took a moment to breathe deep.

Then I turned the knob and walked in.

The shades and curtains were drawn, and the heat was turned up to just below hot. I pulled my t-shirt off over my head and dropped it on the sofa before I started sweating. "Gary, is that you?" Sienna called from around the corner.

"It's me."

There was a moments pause, and then the padding of feet preceded the two girls into the suite's livingroom.

They were breathtaking.

Sienna entered the room first, Tori a step behind her. They were dressed identically except for color, lacy half cup bras, lacy garter belts attached to striped stockings, no panties. Tori wore her usual color -- red -- while Sienna was wearing vibrant green, an interesting color choice with her paler skin and blonde hair. Both had darkened their eyes and applied Sienna's usual dark ruby lipstick.

"Wow," I breathed. "You two are gorgeous."

Tori stood at Sienna's shoulder, idly stroking the blonde's arm, her fingers occasionally wandering across the taut pale stomach. Sienna shivered as Tori leaned in and kissed her neck and shoulder, and those wandering fingers wandered past lace and slid over thin blonde hair. As I watched, her index and middle fingers stroked down the wet slit, spreading the lips to show pink flesh.

"This really hot blonde wants to have some really dirty fun with us," Tori said, her voice sultry. "Think we should let her?"

I stepped forward and tangled my fingers in Sienna's hair, pulling her face to mine for a rough kiss. She whimpered into my mouth and her hands roamed over the growing bulge in my swim trunks. I pulled away from Sienna and shifted my attention to Tori, changing the pressure of the kiss from "bruising" to "tender."

When I stepped back, I looked over the two aroused beauties standing before me. "You two have safe words?"

"Red."

"Pineapple."

"Good. Tori, did you bring any toys with you?"

"A whole bag."

The girls followed me into the bedroom, and I sorted through Tori's toy bag until I found the pieces I wanted and then set them out on the bed. "Sienna, these are for you. Do you see anything here you're uncomfortable with?"

Her eyes darted over the collection on the comforter and widened, but she shook her head. "Nope."

"Good. I won't ask you again." I took the ball gag -- a small, soft silicone, breathable model and gently pressed it between her teeth, buckling it in place behind her head. "If you need to tap out, drop this rag." She took the rag from me, and I grabbed the door restraints, draped over the bathroom door, and closed it. "Over here."

I buckled the restraints around her wrists, shortening the straps so that her arms could move very little, then I stepped back to admire my handiwork. The green-clad blond was standing against the door, bound and gagged, immobilized. "Tori, would you please do the honors with that remote?"

"With pleasure."

The Latina scooped up the bulb of the remote vibrator and a bottle of lube, stepped over to Sienna as I lay back on the bed to watch. Tori held the remote and the vibrator up in front of Sienna, holding down the buttons to pair the toys, then tossed the remote to me. Slowly she squeezed lube out onto the bulb, seductively massaging it around the silicone. "Do you know what this is?"

Sienna shook her head, eyes wide.

"It's a remote controlled vibrator. This goes in you." She knelt, and delicately ran the tip of her tongue up the bound girl's slit, stopping at her strip of pubic hair. Tori closed her eyes and licked her lips. "I've been waiting to do that." Gently she pressed the vibrator up between Sienna's legs. "You've got a tight little pussy, don't you? I'm surprised Gary was able to fit inside you..."

The vibrator slipped into Sienna, and she moaned around the small silicone ball in her mouth.

Tori stepped back, then climbed up on the bed, last down next to me, and ran her hand over the crotch of my shorts. "The remote, Gary gets to play with. He gets to decide how fast, or how slow, he wants to tease you."

I handed her the remote, pushed my shorts down and tossed them off the bed. "No, you do." Then I pushed her legs wide and started eating her out. I put all my years of experience with female bodies -- and Tori's in particular -- to use, showing the bound blonde what she was missing. My tongue and lips played over Tori's already wet pussy, tasting, flicking, licking, sucking the spots and places that would drive her wild, and hold her off. In minutes she was writhing on the bed, moaning at my oral assault on her sensitive privates. I held her still with a palm on her abdomen, then slid two fingers of my other hand into her pussy. I looked up from between her legs. "If you cum, I punish. Hold it."

The fight against her impending orgasm sent the Latina crazy as I sucked her clitoris and stroked my fingers in and out. She thrashed on the bed, crying out, begging for her release. I kept it up a few moments longer, then stopped.

I hadn't been paying attention to Sienna as I ate out Tori, but a glance over at her showed that she had been stimulated as well. Her eyes were wide and her pale skin was flushed with arousal. The rag was still in her hand. Good.

I kissed my way up Tori's quivering body, and then gently pushed her down mine. She got the idea, and got on her hands and knees between my legs, gently bathing my erection with her tongue. "Don't you wish you could get a taste, See?"

The blonde moaned around the gag, and then my attention was drawn back to the beauty in red, now pushing her head down on my dick, taking it deep into her throat. She bobbed and sucked, rising occasionally to jack my saliva-slick shaft before sliding me back between her lips. Tori was multitasking, manipulating the remote as she fellated me, causing Sienna to tug at her restraints and make gagged throaty noises.

Tori popped off my cock once more, grinning at me as she jerked my messy, wet dick up and down. I pulled at her, laying her down on the bed before roughly pushing her legs apart and up, and entering her in one long, slick slide. Her tunnel stretched to accept me and I pushed her legs down as I slid in, bending the little Latina in half. I bottomed out and withdrew, grabbing her ass and pulling her tight to me as I pushed forward again. With her groin pressed tightly against mine, I held her legs vertical and began moving inside her, less thrusting than grinding, rocking back and forth. The angle compressed her pussy around me providing great stimulation as I moved in and out of her wet heat, but it also directed my cock to scrape along her anterior wall, stimulating her g-spot with every movement.

I had her howling in no time, and she had Sienna doing the same. The blonde was a frenzy of lust, tugging at her restraints as the vibrator buzzed within her, Tori manipulating it like crazy even as her other hand squeezed her own breast, spurring herself towards another orgasm.

I pulled out of Tori after her contractions around me stopped, flipping her over and turning her to face Sienna. She arched her back and parted her legs obediently, presenting herself in a perfect doggy position. I stroked my cock up her from clit to anus, spreading her glistening juices around, then pushed through her folds. Once again seated within her, I began more conventional thrusting, picking up the pace as I continued, holding her ass with both hands, pulling her into my thrusts, pushing her away on the withdrawals. She leaned down and bit into the blanket on the bed, screaming into the fabric as another climax burst within her. Her pussy clenched around me rhythmically, the wet constriction pulling me towards my own orgasm.

I set Tori off again with a hard slap to her upturned bottom and then I leaned over her, fiddling her clit as I humped away furiously, seeking my own release. It came explosively and I straightened and arched into her, holding her buttcheeks against my groin as my cock throbbed, each twitch blasting another pulse of hot cum into her depths.

I pulled out of her once spent, and staggered over to release Sienna. The blonde worked her jaw and rubbed her wrists, looking at me piteously.

Then her tackle carried me into the bed, tipping me over unexpectedly. She kissed and licked her way down my body frantically, taking my glistening limp penis into her mouth immediately. The look on my face alerted her to my discomfort, and she softened her attack on my still sensitive member, going more for gently suckling and licking than the violent suction of a moment before.

Rising, she looked across me at Tori. "You taste good on him."

"I know, I LOVE sucking him off after he's been in me."

"Can I taste him in you?"

Tori ran her hands down her body, spread the swollen lips of her pussy. "I was going to order you to just as soon as you got him hard again."

Sienna set to her task with renewed vigor, massaging my balls as she noisily slurped up and down, alternating the loud sucking with chokes and gags as she banged the crown off the back of her throat. Pulling away, she wiped strings of spit onto my shaft, the started pumping as her other hand pulled the cups of her bra down, freeing her larger tits for my view. Leaning over, she attempted to clasp her breasts around me, but the angle failed her, and with a giggle, she slid over to crouch between Tori's legs. Hesitantly at first and then with more excitement, she licked and sucked at the other girl's pussy, tonguing up the cream that was leaking out.

The sight of the blonde's oral ministrations, and the resulting pleasured shifts and moans from the brunette were so erotic I had to join in.

I rolled on a condom from Tori's toy bag and moved to stand at the foot of the bed, behind where the tall blonde knelt. I dragged the head of my dick between her legs, feeling the wetness through the rubber. She was so excited her labia hung open, dripping her juices down her legs. I tugged the vibrator free and tossed it on the bed, then nudged into her opening. The green garter belt framed her ass perfectly, and I took a moment to appreciate the sight before pushing in. Her sheath was just as tight as Tori had said, and she yelped at the first thrust or two before she got accustomed to the penetration. Then I held onto her hips and started moving.

Sienna came about ten seconds later, again fifteen seconds when I slapped her ass hard enough to leave a handprint, and she howled her climax a third time as I pushed her flat onto Tori, climbing up onto the bed in order to remount her as they made out. Tori's hands wandered over Sienna's pale back, undoing her bra, and then lower, pulling her buttocks apart. The younger girl groaned at the sensation, and then squeaked as a slim olive finger brushed insistently at her backdoor, finally gaining awkward entrance.

What a great visual.

We shifted positions shortly, Sienna spinning around to eat Tori out from a sixty nine, presenting her own wet twat for licking. In such a setup I was able to move around the two girls, penetrating mouths and pussies as I desired. Mostly though I stayed behind Sienna, pistoning in and out of her, but occasionally pulling completely out to let Tori have a taste.

No matter how hot the view was though, I wanted a different one while I came. I tugged Sienna off Tori, pushing her flat on her back, head at the foot of the bed. I pushed her knees up and back, knelt between her thighs and notched myself into place, leaning forward slightly to hold onto her legs as I hammered away. The end approached and I picked up the pace, banging my hips against hers faster and faster. Sienna lit off one last time, her channel gripping me tightly even as I slid through the boiling fleshy wetness. She yelled her orgasm at the ceiling, and I cut her off by leaning over her and clamping my hand around her throat. Her eyes widened as she fought for air, and I changed my thrusts to deliberate hard slams.

Sienna locked up. Pushing up off the bed with her hips fractionally, bucking at me involuntarily as she gasped for air while her brain fired pleasure through her body. I let up from her neck, pulled out of her spasming sheath, and ripped the condom off, aiming down while jerking once, twice. The angle reduced the speed of ejaculation, so instead of a geyser, the massive pressure slowly dropped as semen poured out onto her blonde landing strip in a series of long dribbles.

I collapsed on the bed, breathing hard. Beside me, Sienna was sucking in long deep breaths, her body still shaking with aftershocks of her massive orgasm. Tori sat, rolled over, and gave me an evil grin before lowering herself to lay next to the blonde's legs, leaning over and extending her pink tongue to lap up my spunk from our partner's pubic mound.

I closed my eyes and let exhaustion carry me away.

I awoke while it was still dark out. Sleep fled me with the feeling of kisses against my abdomen, a slide of skin against mine, and then two wet points of electric sensation sliding up and down my prick. The feeling was so overwhelmingly amazing it made me shift and shake. I cracked my eyelids open to see Sienna and Tori on hands and knees on either side of me, licking their way up and down my now massively hard erection. As I watched, Sienna held me upright, offering my penis to Tori, who took me in her mouth with closed eyes and a groan of pleasure, sucking me up and down for a minute before pulling off and offering me to Sienna. Sienna's treatment of my early-morning-wood was a little rougher, the sensations causing an unwanted orgasmic tightening in my balls.

"Sienna wanted to get fucked in the door restraints," Tori explained. "She convinced me to help wake you up."

The girls climbed off the bed and stripped each other slowly, a seduction for my eyes, heightening each others arousal with gliding hands and sensual kisses, and then Tori pushed Sienna over to the door with a hand on her neck, buckling her hands into the restraints hanging from the gap at the top of the door.

I rose and applied another condom, stood in front of the bound blonde. "Isn't she gorgeous?" Tori said. The Latina stood next to us, stroking Sienna's body. "And so...compliant. Submissive."

I pulled at Sienna's hips, and she bucked forward towards me, offering. I adjusted the angle and pushed, got the head in, and leaned forward trapping her against the door with a forceful kiss even as my cock tunneled up into her tight, wet box. She inhaled loudly, twisting her wrists in the restraints as I filled her, and Tori laughed, turned the bound girl's head for a kiss of her own. "I don't think she's used to being restrained. We'll have to train that out of her."

Sienna moaned at the suggestion, and as I started moving within her Tori moved to stand behind me, rubbing her hand across my chest, rubbing her breasts against my back. I pulled the blonde's hips up, lifting her feet off the floor. She squeaked with pleasure and hooked her legs over my hips, letting me bounce her up and down on my dick. The angle and constriction were wonderful, as was the visual of the girl before me, her tits jiggling with every movement.

I could see her chest flushing, her breathing deepening, her yips and squeals of enjoyment getting closer and closer together, and I pulled her down, held her there with my cock straining deeper and deeper into her. "Don't you dare cum. DON'T."

She gulped audibly, and her breathing changed, a conscious regulation as she fought to contain the arousal. Tori stepped back to my side, stroked Sienna's cheek. "Good girl. Good girl." Sienna responded by turning her head, trying to suck those fingers into her mouth.

Tori giggled. "I'm going to make it MUCH more difficult for you." She knelt, crawling out of my view, moving between my legs. Sienna gasped and I glanced around her body to see Tori sitting on the floor licking at our joining.

I resumed my muscular pounding of Sienna, lifting her up and setting her down again over and over, my prick spearing up into her, stretching her with a cry every time. She came came from our combined attention and I pulled her down, left her there to massage me with her contractions, wrapped an arm around her back, brought the other hand up to seize her thrust-out chin, and watched her face as the wave of pleasure overtook her and withdrew.

Dammit she was gorgeous. Washed of makeup, sweating like an athlete, flushed with exertion, she looked like a bewitching sex goddess.

As did the dark-skinned brunette that crawled out from between our legs, a look of feral enjoyment on her face along with glistening juices from Sienna's pussy. Her dark eyes flashed, and she leaned in, very slowly and deliberately taking one of the blonde's nipples in her teeth and applying just enough pressure to bring her attention around. "Bad girl."

I lowered Sienna's feet to the floor and withdrew. She whined at my exit, and then again when I entered into her from behind.

I reached up to unbuckled her hands as I sawed in and out of her clenching wet box, and I held her upright once released. "Should I punish you for cumming after I told you not to?" I whispered in her ear.

"No, sir."

"Why not?"

"Cuz...cuz... It wasn't fair, too much."

"Tonight then. I'll punish you tonight." My dick still hard inside her, I turned her around and eased us to the bed, bending down to resume my pace with her folded over the edge of the bed. I held myself over her and began the grinding, sawing pushing that had taken her over the edge so many times that first night, hammering the front wall of her vagina almost straight down instead. Sienna spread her legs wide beneath me to allow me more access. Turning her head, she smirked up at me. "You remember. Bastard."

I just grinned, picked up my pace.

"Oh fuck," she breathed. "OhfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckAHHHHHHH!"

I could tell from the light brushes of hair and skin between my legs that Tori had rejoined the fun, and once her tongue had set off the blonde, she turned her attention to my testicles and perimeum, licking away as I pounded in and out of Sienna's spasming twat. The brushes of tongue against my sensitive skin, and the pulsing grip around me sent me careening towards my own climax and I pulled out, pulled off the condom, and adjusted my angle to rut through the blonde's asscrack a few times before my cock started jerking, shooting streams of cum up and out to puddle on her back.