Messy Ch. 10

Story Info
One last year in a nonmonogamous life.
8.1k words
4.7
7.2k
3

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit, that's a lot of snow!" I had the curtains next to Jessie's bed pulled aside and was peering out through the gap. Under the streetlights, the massive mounds were white-orange, hilling up on the curbs, turning the streets into valleys. I'd woken up around two in the morning to use Jessie's tiny, cold bathroom and when I'd returned she'd awoken and was coaxing life back into the fire.

"I told you, like twenty five inches this weekend."

"Yeah, but still, that's a damn lot of snow."

I crawled back into bed after pulling the curtain tightly shut, and a few minutes later, Jessie exited the bathroom and slid under the blanket next to me. She curled up in a ball, and I pulled her to me, back to front, wrapping my arms around her chest and pulled-up legs. She slowly stopped shivering as we shared body heat, and turned to lay on my body, one leg between mine, chin propped up on her hands on my chest.

"Plans for today?"

I chuckled. "It's like two thirty. I'm going to sleep. Gotta renew my hotel room for tonight before eleven, and then I figured I'd make plans for us to go out tonight.

"Why don't you stay here? Saves you money on a hotel, saves me or you money on a cab cuz I need to get ready here."

I thought about it. "You serious?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You've only spent like twenty four hours total around me, and now you want me to stay with you all weekend?"

Jessie lay her head down on my chest. "Sure. If you're gonna kill me like my girlfriend says, you've already got it planned. I'm just making it slightly more convenient."

We returned to my hotel at six in the morning, Jessie changing into jeans and a heavy hoodie and jacket for the trip. I called a cab, gave them her address, and we stood in the alley to shield us from the biting wind, watching the snow drift down in against the predawn sky and listening to the beeps and grinds of distant snowplows fighting a losing battle against winter.

We huddled together in the taxi, as the sky lightened and the poverty-blighted neighborhoods gave way to the downtown. Our shoes tracked gray slush into the glamorous hotel, and Jessie pushed me against the elevator wall and kissed me hard until the doors opened. Everything felt surreal.

Inside the hotel room, I cranked the heat up and set about packing my stuff up into the two duffel bags I'd brought. From the bathroom I heard the shower start. I looked up to see Jessie leaning against the bathroom door frame, smiling at me. "Join me?"

"Sure."

As I watched, she pulled the hoodie and undershirt over her head, kicked off her boots, and then turned around to bend over and take down her jeans. She pitched the clothes onto the bed. "I'll be waiting for you."

I joined her a few minutes later, slipping into the steamy marble shower stall, closing the glass door behind me. I stepped up behind Jessie, reaching around her to cup her small breasts in each hand as I kissed the back of her neck. She sighed almost imperceptibly, her body deflating slightly, and leaned back against me.

We stood like that under the hot water for a while, washing off the chill of the outdoors. Eventually Jessie turned in my arms, a delicious wet skin on wet skin slide. She kissed me roughly, hungrily, then broke away, biting her lip like she was undecided, then set about violently scrubbing herself with a washcloth.

I washed up too, and pushed open the shower door.

"Wait up."

I paused and turned. "What's u - oh."

Jessie had knelt to take my cock in her mouth, an utter surprise since she hasn't seemed interested in anything sexual in the shower. I went completely hard in a matter of moments as her tongue and the suction of her mouth worked magic on me, and then she was forcing my erection down her throat, breathing heavily through her nose as she fought her gag reflex. Balls deep, she licked at my scrotum while looking up at me, her lips stretched wide.

It wasn't so much the physical sensation that aroused me, it was looking down at her and knowing that she literally had crammed my dick into her throat and was fighting to breathe and not gag it back up - at her own choosing. The look in her eyes was adoring, even as they welled with tears, and she finally had to pull away with a gasp. Then she went right back down on me, deepthroating me in one long slide.

I had a suspicion from her hands moving between her thighs that this was less for my enjoyment than for hers.

When she pulled back a fourth time I reached down and pulled her up, my hand on her throat. The look that came across her face was enjoyment mixed with vulnerability. I pushed her up against the shower door and hitched her leg up over my hip, reaching down to guide my rock hard dick to her opening. I used the head to tease her clit a few times, earning myself an erotic snarl before before I pushed in and up, lifting her up to her tiptoes with with gasp. Gripping her hips, I began rutting up into her tight box, each thrust producing an "uh!" from her lips and a wet slap of skin against skin.

The door clicked open and I caught Jessie before she fell backwards. She burst out laughing and pulled away, her wet feet clapping the tile floor as she moved to lean over the vanity. Reaching back, she pulled her buttcheeks apart, giving me a lewd view of her pink, swollen slit and her puckered star. A grin twisted her lips. "Well?"

I held her down with hands on her shoulders, my cock finding its way between her wet folds seemingly by instinct.

Our fucking was furious.

I pounded into her hard, leaning over to glare into her equally angry eyes as I pinned her flat. She fucked back at me, pitching her ass up and back, wiggling and fighting to get out from under my weight, even as her struggles became shrieking convulsions of pleasure. Her clenching massaged my prick, spurring me regretfully towards my own orgasm.

I pulled out of Jessie and pulled her back onto me, the two of us collapsing onto the cool floor. The gorgeous brunette grabbed frantically at my dick, sinking herself down into it, widening her eyes erotically and biting her lip as I speared up into her. I grabbed her ass as she started to ride me, rolling her hips with a dancer's fluidity and grace, taking me deep and then pulling away.

With one hand I grabbed her neck, pulled her freckled face down to mine for a violent kiss. "Where do you want it?"

Jessie gave me her trademark intelligent-predator grin."Humiliate me." Then, softer. "No limits."

I kissed her again and growled as lust surged through me. I rolled us over and pulled out of her, taking in the sight of the beautiful, soaking wet girl squirming on the floor, fingering her now-vacant pussy.

Pulling roughly at her hip, I flipped her over, tugging her ass up and back towards me, pushing her head to the floor with my other hand. I pounded down into her insanely tight box, and below me she yelped pleasurably at the sensations while spreading her legs wide and pushing up to offer me better access to her twat.

I could've reached around to play with her clit. I could've reached under to palm or tweak her small, sensitive tits. But I honestly didn't want to. I wanted to wear her out. I wanted to wear myself out fucking her. I wanted to use her for my orgasm, and if she got off from that, that was great. If not...I was so lost in the haze of sensation and athletic sex that I simply didn't care.

Jessie was getting off though, if her arching and writhing on the tiles and squeaking girlishly was any indication.

I pulled out and pulled her up, grabbing her hair as I maneuvered us around so I could force my dick into her waiting mouth. She smiled sweetly at me as she took me to the root, gagging herself on my near-intolerably sensitive erection, tickling my balls with her tongue as the combination of heat and wet and suction fought my control. I pushed her head down a few millimeters further, then let her up with a gasp. Right back down she went, and I began shuffling towards the shower, Jessie first yelping in surprise, then knee-walking back as well until I had the back of her head pressed to the shower door while I humped back and forth in her mouth.

Right at the edge of control...I pulled out, the first shot of cum hitting her cheek, and then the next four splattered against the frosted glass, beginning a slow slide down, rivulets of white and clear streaking the grayish surface.

Jessie read my eyes as they bored into her, and she grinned, turned on her knees and settled down onto all fours, legs spread and ass in the air as she extended her tongue to delicately lick the glass clean of my spunk. I sagged back against the vanity as she tongued up my seed, one of her hands moving between her thighs, frigging herself relentlessly.

When she'd swallowed all of my cream and spun around to show me the was none left on the door or in her mouth, we showered again, this time just a quick scrub to remove the sweat and the smell of sex. We toweled off and Jessie asked what I wanted to do.

I looked at the clock. Not even seven yet. Checkout was in four hours. "Sleep."

The bed was soft and deep, the sheets cool and crisp, the blankets fluffy, and we climbed into that white nest after setting a three hour alarm on my phone. Jessie crawled up onto my chest and tucked her head under my chin, pulling her arms in tight and generally making her upper body as small a ball as possible. It felt good to relax, skin to skin, the bed slowly warming around us. I wrapped my arms around Jessie and held her close.

We awoke to the sound of my phone alarm going off, and I fished under the covers for the device, deactivated it. Jessie shifted against my chest, propped her chin up on her hands and looked at me for a long time. "We should get dressed and check out."

"Yeah."

Neither of us moved.

"I've got a bed at my place."

"Oh, I remember."

"Just thought I'd point that out."

We still didn't move to get up.

I stroked my hands down up and down the smooth skin of her back, and palmed each small asscheek, pulled them apart, my fingertips teasing across her sensitive perineum and the entrance to her pussy. Jessie smiled softly and I shifted my hands up to her back again and rolled us over, the sheets rustling loudly in the silent room.

"Oh."

Legs parted beneath me, and Jessie pulled them up my sides, letting them fall apart, knees bent. I reached down between us and eased myself into place, and slowly slid into her. Her eyes remained locked with mine, widening as her body accepted me, and then I lowered myself to her, lips brushing then pressing as I began moving within her.

It wasn't a race, it wasn't furious, it wasn't the porn-quality copulating we'd done previously, it was...tender. I wasn't focused on my enjoyment at all, instead, concentrating on drawing from her those beautiful squeals and squeaks and gasps that I had become familiar with over the past twenty four hours. Jessie held eye contact whenever we weren't kissing, watching me as I pleasured her with short, gentle pushes and grinds as my dick carved back and forth, stretching her tight, clasping sheath.

As she came, Jessie clenched around me, legs around mine, arms around my back, her neck arched to push her head into the white sheets. Her pale skin turned a deep pink, her chest, neck, and face flushing like she'd just run a marathon, eyes and mouth open as she cried out her climax. When she brought her head forward again, the look on her face was sad, plaintive, and she began moving slightly with me as much as her gently-pinned-down position would allow, flexing her hips in time with my movements.

I brought her to orgasm again, this time in the middle of a kiss, and the feeling of her body tensing up and releasing, the squeeze of her wet channel around me, the pull of her limbs against my legs and back in this close-as-possible position was so fulfilling and sweet it bordered on pain.

And it just kept going.

Given our aggressive coupling a few hours ago in the shower, I felt no need to cum anytime soon, and no need to move from the intimacy this position provided. Time seemed to shrink to just a bubble around me and the brunette beauty below me, and the rustle of the fluffy white bed.

Eventually I felt the need to climax. I couldn't tell how long I'd been inside of Jessie. It could've been minutes or hours - it was all a blur of bodies pressed together, lips moving against each other in unhurried kisses, and the clench and tremble of her body against me when she came. I pushed up and pulled back, reached down, taking myself in hand and quickly jacking. Jessie looked down to see me jerking off, and then looked up at me, holding eye contact as jets of semen erupted and splashed across her abs and pelvis.

I groaned and rolled away, leaving that warm, white cocoon to go look for a washcloth to clean us both up. I returned to mop up the fluid I'd left on Jessie's torso, and by the time I got back from the bathroom, she was mostly dressed and pulling on boots.

We didn't speak again until we were seated in my packed SUV.

"So. Where do we go from here?"

"Breakfast?" Jessie's voice was high and bright, once again the girlish squeak.

We found a public parking space, and walked through the swirling snow to a downtown mall. The third story was all restaurants, and Jessie got a bagel and coffee while I wolfed down a couple of egg and cheese subs.

"So what do you want to do today?" Jessie squinted at me through the hole in her bagel before she resumed munching on it.

I looked at her, and she smiled softly. "Besides me."

I shrugged. "This is your city. You tell me what I should see."

Her face lit up. "Anything?"

"As long as I can take you out on the town again tonight."

We finally got back to Jessie's apartment at five that night. We'd been all over Milwaukee. Two malls, one classic ice cream parlor, one bridge with a Fonzie statue on the way to a cozy little bookstore, and the egg-shaped biospheres full of odd little ecosystems. The tour was what I was coming to find out was characteristic Jessie. Eclectic, scattered, and utterly enjoyable.

We'd be posing for selfies with a bronze statue we'd just dusted of snow, then reading old Star Trek books and chasing cats, then forty five minutes later we were wandering through a jungle filled with squawking birds and the sound of waterfalls, and the car ride in between was taken up with a discussion of the history of lemon lime soda.

And Jessie was a sexual creature even in public.

I got her off with a hand down her jeans in a a back corner of the bookstore after she showed me a book about perfecting blowjobs and then pulled me into a forceful kiss. And in the Christmas themed biosphere of the Domes park, she practiced what she'd been reading, pulling my cock out of my fly as we maneuvered behind the scenes of an empty Santa's workshop display, taking me into her mouth for a short, exquisite bout of fellatio before showing me the product of her efforts on her tongue and saying "Thank you, daddy."

The apartment was cold when we arrived. She stocked the fireplace with wood while I carried my bags up from the garage below. In the quickly-fading daylight I got a much better picture of where she lived - it was living quarters above an old auto repair shop. She had a massive, cavernous concrete garage below, still full of the original hoists and equipment. It was a cool place to live, very Batcavy, or it would've been if it had had heat.

I watched the snow fall through pulled-aside curtains as Jessie used the bathroom, then took my turn and resumed watching. The streets were turning into valleys between the massive hills of white, and the businesses - barely visible now that night had fallen - further down the street had given up on shoveling sidewalks.

I flopped down on the bed and watched as Jessie moved around the fire lit room, pulling clothes from bins stacked along the walls and under the mattress. With all the clothes she was considering wearing tonight pulled up in the bathroom, she stopped in front of the fireplace to peel off her sweater and push down her jeans. Orange light flicked along the cuts of muscle on her torso, and she threw the discarded clothes at me when she saw my grin.

Through the open bathroom door I could watch Jessie move around, putting on makeup, trying on combinations of clothing. Her pale, slim body was a work of art, otherworldly, almost vampiric. Slight and lean and muscular, but feminine nonetheless. Every movement, every sound she made inspired desire, lust.

I marveled at the world I was inhabiting right now. Staying in an abandoned automotive garage with a woman I'd known less than 72 hours, and fucking her senseless every chance I got.

It made my regular life of teaching and nonmonogamy seem tame. The decisions I'd made to get here made absolutely no sense to me. But I was rolling with it. And enjoying it. Jessie seemed - at the risk of insulting her intelligence - made for me. Her drives and desires were a perfect match for mine.

I sighed.

I was fighting infatuation. Too little time with her, too much sex. My brain wasn't working right, it was trying to draw connections that it had evolved to draw, but that I didn't want. I've got no interest in pair-bonding.

In the bathroom, Jessie bent nearly in half as she stepped into a pair of panties, pulling them up. I growled to myself and rose, walking over to lean against the door frame. The mostly-naked brunette turned, surprised. "I know, I know, I take a long time to get ready."

I shrugged. "Most women do. I'm not bothered. Just enjoying the view."

"Good." She turned to the mirror and began applying lipstick.

I stepped up behind her, put my hands on her hips. "You eat pizza?"

Jessie set the lipstick on the counter, turned in my arms. "Love it."

"Fuck going out," I growled. I lifted Jessie up onto the counter and ran my hands up her sides to knead her small breasts, squeezing them, lifting them, massaging forward to pinch her already hard nipples. She arched her head back as I roughly touched her sensitive flesh, toying with her body, coaching the maximum amount of pleasure out of those small mounds. I lowered my mouth to kiss around her areola, teasing her interminably before sucking up each little nub, nibbling and tonguing as Jessie gasped out her pleasure.

I stepped back and peeled my shirt off. "Show me your cunt."

Jessie bit her lower lip and nodded, hiked herself up of the counter and shimmied the brown lace down to her ankles, kicked them off. She spread her legs and leaned back against the mirror as I knelt to flick my tongue up her little pink slit. I licked up and down each lip delicately before sucking her clit into my mouth and prodding, pressuring, and stroking it with my tongue before applying fierce suction. Jessie shrieked and writhed on the counter as I ate her out, knocking beauty supplies to the floor. And she screamed when I slid two fingers into her, stroking the spongy, textured front wall of her snatch while sucking.

Straightening, I surveyed my handiwork. Her chest heaved, flushed shockingly red over her milky skin, her hair was in disarray, and her mouth was open as she gasped for air.

I kissed her gently and she pushed me away, sliding off the counter with a smirk to kneel before me and tug my erection out of my fly. Jessie licked it up and down, teasing around the head with her tongue, slowly jacking me before taking into her mouth. Her lips closed around around my shaft, and then she started sliding up and down my dick, sucking and tonguing me luxuriantly, like it was a delicious treat she was savoring instead of my hard rod. I gently pushed her hands off my legs, and then began to control her movements with my hands on her head. Slowly at first, and then with more force, I pistoned in and out of her mouth, gagging her with the pleasurable sensations of my glans banging off the back of her throat and the slide of my shaft against her tongue.