Messy Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I growled at her, and she laughed as I rolled us over. I pinned her down, trapping her wrists above her head and holding her legs wide apart with knees and ankles. She struggled to get free, pushing with considerable might against my superior strength and weight, then resigned herself to her position beneath me, bucking her hips up into my deep thrusts.

"You good?" I asked. "Want me to let you up?"

Hazel gave another cute little struggle, then let loose a cry of pleasure as I held deep inside her and ground down, forward and back. "Don't you dare. Just keep doing tha - OH FUCK!"

She came violently, her orgasm as aggressive as she was, a rough uncoordinated series of muscle spasms as her already tight tunnel gripped and released me over and over. She fought my grip even harder, a savage grin on her exotic face. "Fuck, fuck, fuck... fuck YOU!"

"Fuck you too," I growled back and pulled away, and Hazel practically dove for my groin, inhaling my prick despite the rubber. I gripped her head, pushing it down, forcing my cock down her throat, pulling her off, using her mouth to masturbate myself. It was so FUN to have aggressive sex again, I was losing myself in the act.

I pulled Hazel off my dick by a handful of pink hair, and she whined, looked up at me with a teasing look on her face, stayed in that position - face down, supporting herself low on her elbows with that muscular ass high in the air. I didn't need any more invitation, and I moved around her prostrated body to kneel between her legs. Re-entry was only slightly easier than the initial penetration, and once fully sheathed within her, I began pushing and pulling on her ass, fucking myself with her body.

Hazel seemed to get off on putting up a fight, and she tried to set the pace, pulling forward or pushing back out of synch with my thrusts. I put a stop to that with a slap to her marvelous ass, then tugged her arms around behind her so I could grip her wrists with one hand while I pushed her head into the sheets. The rough treatment set her off after a few more minutes of pounding, and the thrashing, struggling, moaning beauty tipped me over the edge as well. I pulled her butt tight to my groin and leaned over her back, biting her shoulder as I shuddered violently with every pulse. Hazel groaned erotically and writhed beneath me, grinding back a millimeter farther on my cock giving my orgasm just a bit more stimulation.

Spent, I collapsed to the side, lying there sweating, chest heaving, staring at the ceiling. Hazel flopped down beside me, breathing hard. "Fuuuuuuck... That was..."

"Intense?" I offered.

"I feel like I just spent four hours at the gym! How does Sienna keep up?"

"I don't usually go that hard on her. It's rare that I'm with someone as...aggressively enthusiastic as I can be. Sorry if I got too rough."

She rolled over and set her chin on my chest, looked at me joyfully. "Not. Fuckin'. Possible. That was great."

I pulled her small body to me and tried to kiss her, but she giggled and shook her head. "Not my thing." One small hand slid down between our sweating bodies to grip my rubber-clad member. "This though is definitely my thing. Tonight."

I eased out from under her. "Let me go toss this and I'll be right back."

Hazel yawned, stretched, and traced her fingers across her muscular torso, down to between her thighs. "I'll get ready," she said with a grin.

I crossed to the bathroom on unsteady legs, disposed of the condom, and sucked down some water. Dammit, I felt worn out. And alive. Happy, tired, alive.

I peeked into the living room on my way back to bed and smiled at the sight. See was completely naked, sitting on the couch. At some point, her hands had been bound with a curtain tie-back, and another one was tied between her teeth as a gag, probably to muffle the continual cries of pleasure she was releasing. Her legs were spread wide and Tori was on her hands and knees on the floor, licking and fingering, her own pants tugged down around her thighs, bare ass pointed towards the door.

I smiled and headed back to the bedroom. Hazel had shifted, and now she lay atop a folded-over pillow, legs spread wide, grinding and humping the mound of fabric. "You took to long," she panted.

"Don't stop on my account."

Eventually, we all ended up in the big bed together, so exhausted we didn't care who's foot was across who's chest, or even in which direction we were pointed. I had Hazel twice more in just as aggressive fashion as before. She really did seem to get turned on by struggling, being held down and fucked, and I was happy to oblige. Our violent couplings took us from the bedroom to the bathroom to the living room, finally ending with me railing her doggystyle on the floor before pulling away, pulling off the condom and nutting all that was left in my balls onto her eagerly upturned face as Sienna and Tori watched, surprised at our loud intrusion.

I extricated myself from the tangle of limbs at some early, still-dark hour, and padded quietly into the bathroom, slowly closing the door so I could relieve myself without waking the sleeping pile in the bedroom. The door creaked open as I was standing at the toilet, and Sienna slipped in, looking tired and disheveled, but very happy. She hiked herself up on the counter and pulled her knees to her chin, watched me pee. "You didn't give me my birthday spanking," she complained with a mock pout.

"I usually give you more than twenty one anyway." I shook, washed my hands.

"Could I get them now please?" Sienna asked sweetly, stretching back and letting her legs fall open to expose her nude body. Dammit, she looked good.

I sighed. "Tomorrow when we're back home. Your friend wore me out. I need sleep."

She smirked. "She can do that sometimes."

"Who is she?" I asked. "I feel like I've seen her before but I just can't place it."

"You really don't know? Seriously?"

"Seriously, I really don't."

"She's on billboards all around town, Gary. Hazel Kamaka. She's the face of Gorillawear and a model for a couple other local brands."

"Fuck me, you're right."

Sienna slipped off the counter and gave me a peck on the cheek. "I thought you might like fucking the closest thing Minneapolis has to a supermodel. Now, if you could close the door when you leave..."

I shut the door and tiptoed back to bed, stood by the side and looked down at the fucked-out model sawing logs into her pillow. I wondered how many other guys in this city had fantasized about her. Probably a lot.

Probably a whole lot more across the nation. I could feel a big smile split my face. Dammit..

12