Messy Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Congratulations Tina, that was truly an epic battle and you did very well indeed to come out victorious. As for you Suzy, you lost so you'll have to pay the price. Stand up please, you know you can."

Suzy did as she was told, her shoulders heaving with the effort of getting air into her aching lungs.

"Tina, once the counter reaches zero the system will be armed. When you are ready please walk back to the chair you were judged from and sit down. This will trigger the system and all you will have to do from then on is enjoy the show. Suzy.... I'm sorry but you did bring this on yourself."

The counter was already on twenty five and an evil grin spread over Tina's face as she stared at her defeated opponent, her best friend, and the pleading in her eyes. Neither was quite sure what that punishment would be but both were getting a sneaking suspicion they may indeed know and Tina was praying she was right.

"Please... please Tina don't do it. You beat me, fair and square, and I'm sorry, you're right I shouldn't have humiliated you like that but please..."

"Sorry Suz, whatever this punishment is, you've got it coming I'm afraid. But, for the record... I forgive you. As far as I'm concerened we're all square. You?"

Suzy paused a moment before nodding. "Yeah, square. And, uh, Tina?"

"Yes?"

"We've got to do that again sometime!"

Tina laughed, blew Suzy a kiss and walked over to the chair as the counter ticked down the final few seconds. It reached zero and a single clear tone rang out, a green sign reading "primed" coming on above Suzy's head. Tina turned to look at her, the grin on her face so big it looked like her head might hinge open. She turned again, leant down and placed her hands on the back of the chair, her ass wiggling at Suzy as she teased her. She looked back over her shoulder and threw her the hottest, most smoldering look in her arsenal and she saw Suzy gulp and shiver. Tina stood up and turned once more to face her friend, paused for a long moment, then primly sat on the seat, crossing her legs and settling in for the show.

Instantly the cell seemed to explode. A torrent of green goo dropped from above Suzy, covering her head and sluicing down her body, running over her flesh in rivers. It was cool to the touch but not cold and Suzy leant her head back to let it run off her hair and down her back as she found herself rather enjoying it. It pooled around her feet and she worked her toes into the gloop, letting it seep between them. A second wave, this time pink, dumped down just as the first seemed to be ending although this was from a different point slightly further forward and she got it full in the face.

This mix was a little thicker and it coated her face, covering her eyes and she had to work to keep her mouth and nose clear to breathe. It oozed down her front, covering her breasts and sliding down over her stomach and hips. To her slight disappointment it seemed to flow around her crotch and down her thighs, sending shivers through her but she couldn't help but wish, in some secret part of her mind, that it had covered her pussy, if only to help hide the fact she was dripping with a very different sort of goo already.

Tina, meanwhile, was fascinated by the show. It was, oddly, one of the most erotic sights she'd ever seen and the fact that Suzy was clearly enjoying it was just adding to the spectacle. She was so caught up in the show she almost missed a second sign coming up that read "Phase 2". A roar of noise rose above the splashing of the goo and from the small metal circles that covered the inside of the cell multi-coloured jets of slime shot at high pressure towards their waiting victim.

Suzy shrieked as the jets hit her, far colder than the vat above had been and the higher pressure sending shockwaves through her flesh as if she was being caressed by a lover. She turned to one side and the jets played across her tits, pushing and splatting against the flesh as her shivers intensified. A third wave of gunge dumped down from above causing such a violent reaction for her overstimulate body she fell to her knees which put her face at the perfect hight for the high-pressure jets. She spluttered and raised her hands trying to fend off the gunk hitting her cheeks, forehead, nose, eyes, chin and mouth. She managed to divert the flow away from her airways but all that did was cause it to splatter against her already soaked hair and ears. She slipped and staggered back to her feet and turned once more to face Tina in her seat, her throne as she watched spellbound at the barely-recognizable human form in front of her.

As she turned Suzy's feet landed on two pressure pads in the bottom of the cell, or to give it it's proper name, the tank. Something whirred and a thick plastic tube poked its way through the knee high goop in the bottom of the cell and up into the open air directly between her thighs. It clicked into place and a hidden switch started to blink on the arm of the chair to Tina's right. At the same time the tube itself began to blink and she quickly worked out what the switch was likely to do. The jets on the tank died down and she saw Suzy wipe away the gunge from her eyes, ears and mouth. Waited until she thought the helpless victim could see and hear her then called out. "Suzy!"

"Ye... yes?" She spluttered her answer back through the dripping gunge.

"Enjoying yourself in there?"

"N...no."

"Liar!"

"No, no I don't... I mean, I.... umm, well...."

"Just say you're enjoying it, no point in hiding anything now."

"I... okay, okay I'm enjoying it!"

"Then you'll love this!"

Tina hit the button and an explosion of gunge shot up from the tube and hit directly between Suzy's thighs. It wasn't that hard or that much of a shock but Suzy was already overstimulated to a degree she'd never imagined possible and at the first burst against her skin she raced over the edge and came harder than she'd ever done in her life. She screamed and as she did a final torrent of blue gunge dropped over her, covering her completely as she writhed in the tank, the gunge working its way into every last inch of her body.

When the torrent of gunge finally ended the tank was so full Suzy was covered up to her hips, her hands somewhere below the water line. The tank clicked and the slime started to empty out of the bottom. It took five minutes until the last of it trickled away then the jets came back on, this time with sprays of water, turning the tank into a huge shower. Suzy slowly, almost reluctantly, cleaned herself down until every last trace of gunge was gone. Then the water shut off and through the floor came a flow of warm air that left her damp but with the bulk of the water gone. Finally the tank door opened and she stepped out into Tina's waiting embrace.

There's very little left of the tale but two more things should be told. Tina and Suzy found their friendship had come through the trial stronger than ever and they remain best friends to this day. They still share every little secret although now and then, when one or the other is being a little too cheeky towards the other, the local supermarket suddenly finds itself out of whipped cream, chocolate sauce and cake batter.

As for the tank itself, its inventor did what all good engineers do with good creations. He made sure his design drawings were accurate then put it into storage. About six months later he had a few days to kill and used his design as the basis for a new shower system that's due to hit the market in a couple of weeks. The original tank though is always kept clean and serviced and, just occasionally, gets called in to help the cause of justice...

12