Maestro or Master Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master Meridon, I think I'm in over my head here. I had no idea that learning to play piano came with so many rules? A dress code? Ostensibly all my time? Perhaps you should think about another student, someone who aspires and holds higher objectives? I'd simply like to play well enough to enjoy the music I love, not to play the concert halls across Europe."

"Let's speak frankly Layla?"

"Yes Master Meridon, let's speak frankly indeed."

"I clearly felt your excitement yesterday when we met and I began to give you direction. There was a moment when you became sexually excited, enthralled with my dominance. As I said earlier, you're an attractive woman. Add to that striking figure, which you so thoughtfully allowed me to see, your level of intelligence, willingness to be controlled and inherent sexuality. I believe you are very much in favor of allowing me to groom you? Become your Master? Train you to serve me? If I've misread you, please, forgive me.?"

So, Master Meridon was seeking a playmate? My mind was in a whirl of both sexual tension and disbelief. I had to take a deep breath just to replay the last quite explicit and unambiguous invitation to what, become his lover?

He never took his eyes from mine. No doubt he was searching for some indication that he hadn't overstepped his bounds. I was seriously intrigued. Okay, fascinated and aroused. The silence was deafening and telling. Why wasn't I refuting his contention?

Was it that obvious?

There was suddenly an entirely new aspect to this relationship, one that although unexpected, was also captivating. You could say I didn't know what to say.

"Your silence begs me to continue, may I do that Layla?"

"Alright Master Meridon, make your case. Let's see what you believe you know?" Was I that transparent?

A wry smile broke across his lips. There was no reason not to hear him out? No reason to think that I couldn't end this conversation at any moment? I was becoming very interested in his assessment. I wanted to know exactly what he believed he observed. Were my actions and demeanor so obvious? Was I that translucent?

"You would be hard pressed to deny that right at this moment there is significant proof between your lovely thighs that my dissertation, my revelation that I believe playing the piano is very much in keeping with exciting and pleasuring a woman. Is that a fair statement of fact Layla?"

My knee jerk reaction to the Masters query was to steadfastly deny it. What would that do? No, I decided to be up front and completely open to his observations. I wanted to hear more. "I'm a feeling sensing woman. There is no question that you excited me. You wanted to. You've succeeded."

"You're also inclined to surround yourself with older, settled men?"

There is also no point in denying or hiding the fact that I have an affinity for older men. There is also no reason to hide the fact that I am somewhat submissive, sexually. How does that translate into my being controlled by you? Forgive me if I'm out of my element here. I have never been in the company of a man who wanted to, how do I say it, play me?

For a moment, I wanted to laugh, it was quite funny. I wanted to take piano lessons and now I was seemingly in negotiations with a man who was seeking to what? Dominate me?

"You're quite a woman Layla, I'll give you that in spades. I don't know very much about you. With that being understood, I do know one very clear characteristic about you. You appreciate the idea, the conceptual understanding of what a Dominant/submissive relationship entails." His smugness began to infuriate me.

"Pray tell how did you arrive at that conclusion?" I was revealed and didn't like his sureness because he was right.

"You wanted to do everything you could to please me. I made several requests. You adhered to each one without voicing a shred of negation. Correct me if I am misguided?"

"Forgive me Master Meridon! Perhaps it's a case of misunderstanding? Yes, I followed your apparent rules. My interest was in learning to play the piano. I was astonished when you agreed to become my tutor. A man with your accomplishments and experience would seemingly view me as a waste of your time. I believe I did speak to that? Your response was plausible. You wanted simplicity and enjoyment, not the rigors of a serious candidate seeking stardom if I recall your exact reply? You asked me to make some concessions. Out of respect for you I agreed."

"Touché Layla! You have fire in your soul and exactly the level of intellect that appeals to my senses. You've made a fine argument. Now I will state my case, unequivocally, as to leave no misunderstanding between us. I ask that you give me the floor and hold your comments until I have finished sharing my thoughts with you?"

"Please continue Master." It was very easy to agree with him. I wanted to.

"Very good Layla. When I have concluded my remarks, we will either come to an understanding or you will be free to leave. Agreed?"

"Agreed." God, why did he have to add "good"? You're a good girl.

"I have lived this life for some seventy-two years. In that amount of time I have garnered certain abilities, one being able to read people. As I said, you are quite a lovely woman, obviously intelligent and I might add extremely self-confident. You have a strong sense of respect; you also seek to please. I requested that you dress appropriately, and you did to some degree. The desire to entice me was present and you did. It's exactly what you wanted to accomplish."

He was right. I'm a woman. Of course, I wanted him to admire me. Was I trying to tempt him? Okay Layla, you know you did! I didn't have chance to admit anything. He was talking. Again!

"Walking into the music room your body in the sunlight, revealed just what you'd hoped I would appreciate. I felt your body quiver, heard your breathlessness, saw the flush in your cheeks when I held your hands on the keys and told you how passionate I am. I felt your heart beating. I saw your nipples stiffen and sensed your own passions building."

The Master was sexually stimulating. His whispering in my ear. Feeling his lips against my cheek, his body touching me. Those strong fingers stroking my hands, holding me in his grasp as he continued to excite me. I had no idea that he was seeking a playmate? The simple fact that he could excite me, read me, was almost erotic. In my wildest imagination, I could have never perceived this conversation or the man who was speaking. I had to admit I was very attracted to him.

"There was a moment when I could have taken the lead, told you to keep your hands on the keys while my own roamed over your body building on the pleasure you were already sensing. I'm looking at you Layla, and you're recognizing that same delight."

I wanted to counter his observations. Tell him he was way off base. My thoughts were pervasive and demanding me to remain quiet. I can't hide it. I won't fight it. I won't try. I'll surrender? There was no point in denying what he sensed and I craved. As if he heard my thoughts, sensed my submission he smiled and simply said.

"Yes Layla, you have". His confidence was so damn exasperating. He was mesmerizing.

Had I truly surrendered?

"You see, that's the very first step, understanding your need and relinquishing your will. I can assure you that you have placed yourself in competent hands. I am a caring, loving man. There will be no pain or humiliation bestowed upon you. Quite the opposite. Although you will submit, there will never be a moment of force or fear of reprisal. That's not necessary, is it?"

My mind was in a trance; his voice was the power behind the spell he was weaving. Every word was a touch, an embrace that was taking me inside a secret world that was beckoning me to explore and accept.

"No it isn't." I had a veil, covered myself in it. That he could see me through it was curious, and exhilarating. Could I finally be myself? Leave the ghosts behind me that held me caged. This was happening so fast I wasn't sure what I was agreeing to. I also knew I agreed with everything he was saying. Or, at least I was for the moment.

"I dare say that you have been longing for a man who could encourage you, permit you to be yourself. As the afternoon shadows turn into night you'll revel in the choices you've made. Let me put your mind at ease. I have no intention of ordering you to submit to me sexually. I don't have to, that will be what you want, when you want it to happen. You see Layla, to Dominate you, there has to be complete unfettered submission."

This pairing was exactly what I've always envisioned. I'm strong willed. I know what I want and need. The idea that a man would seek to dominate me was within the realm of my belief that without submission there can be no dominance. I fundamentally possessed the control by submitting. Allowing him to do exactly what I wanted him to do.

"There are certainly Dominants who enjoy the taking, I relish the giving. You'll give yourself to me because you want what I will provide for you. You aren't seeking sexual pleasures as your reward, any man can make love to you, touch your body, rock your soul, provide you with earth shattering orgasms. Your pleasure is deeper. You want a man who will appreciate and captivate your mind. I can force you to think and allow you to feel what has escaped you yet screams to be found. Your pleasure, ultimate fulfillment lies between your ears not your legs." He sat back and smiled.

"You crave intellectual stimulation. It's intensely electrifying for you Layla. Far more thrilling and satiating than talking of your glorious nipples. More exhilarating than complimenting your supple body. Curiously more satisfying than simply attempting to control you. But there's a gap my young Layla between your insatiable need to have your mind challenged and your body inflamed. It's that breach that I will conquer. Then and only then, will I be your Master."

I felt as though I was witnessing my own renaissance. How was it possible that the probability of finding myself in the presence of a man who appeared for all point and purpose ostensibly understood what drove me in less time than it might take to master the scales on his glorious piano?

"I'd like to remove an obstacle that stands between us. You want me to see your body? Now would be the time to unveil yourself." It wasn't a command; it was a reflection. I wanted him to see me, that inflamed my body and gave me the control I needed to sense.

"Layla, you need me to admire you, want me to imagine touching you, visualize you beneath me. You hold the power to make my body ache to ravage you. That's your thrill. That's your pleasure. Knowing it's what I want. Make me want you."

The sun was almost down. There were shadows casting across the walls as though they were an audience to this formality. The Master was observing, waiting for me to begin. I relished his attention, savored his peering eyes. I was the center of his thoughts. I possessed his mind.

"Alright Master. You already want me. We'll play this out just as you wish."

Standing, I never took my eyes from his.

Untying the thin belt around my waist caused my dress to flow when the cool breeze blew through the open window. The hem lifted above my knees and over my thigh. There were two small pearl buttons on each shoulder. I reached up and left for them. Once free they allowed the bodice of my dress to float over my breasts to my hips. Reaching behind me I released the one button that held the sheer white cotton dress against my body. It fell away.

"Yes Layla, you have a lavish body. I can see my tongue gliding over every inch of you. I can imagine how you'll squirm and quiver." He was playing to my senses as if he were the conductor in a symphony. Each sigh and subtle movement of his body was music filling my mind with sounds and a tempo resonating through my body. I stepped out of my dress, standing there in only a very soft white silk bra and virginal white lace panties. My legs parted. I could feel the wetness on the inside of my thighs. He could see it glistening.

"Your inner thighs are shimmering Layla; wet with the delight you feel. Touch it, run your fingertips along your downy mound. Tease me, taste it. Show me how succulent you are. Make me want that sweetness for myself."

My awareness was in hyper arousal. My body shuddering with pure excitement and pleasure. The drops of my passion were warm against the tip of my finger, slippery and slick. I raised my hand up to my mouth and rested it on my lips, wetting them like a lustrous kiss. My heart pounded as I looked at the Master's hand tightly gripping the arm of his chair until his slim fingers turned white from the burden.

"Lick your lips Layla. Taste your sweetness. Imagine my lips between your thighs, tugging and lingering."

Reaching down, pulling the wet saturated crotch of lace to the side of my thigh, my finger slipped between glossy puffy swollen lips. Feeling the smooth syrupiness made me groan for the want of more.

"Grasp your most perfect pearl between your fingers Layla, play with it, tease it, show it to me. Show me what you wish me to cherish and adore. Imagine how I'll hold that bauble between my teeth and suckle, lavish it with the smooth torturing tip of my tongue."

My eyes closed and the images began to come to life. I heard moans and whimpering, felt the attack and begged for his power, yearned for the Master to take control. I saw his fingers plying and pummeling. his face buried between my thighs.

"Yes my sinful slave, wickedness is abounding through your body. The feeling is lecherous and you bask in the misbehaving. Respect the authority I hold, knowing I'll adore your body, respect your beautiful mind expecting me to use you and claim you as mine to feed my deepest desires. You're already learning to become devoted to your Master's power and Dominance."

His words were ravaging strokes of stimulation across my body, each one another splendid attack that I welcomed. I hungered for more knowing I would beg him to continue until I was lost in the depths of his control. Suddenly I was outside my body. Watching my hand moving, furiously tormenting myself. Every nerve alive and seeking the hot sparks that were becoming a burning ecstasy.

"Come to me Layla, you want to be closer to me now. So, eager, ever hopeful that I'll reach out and caress your body, wondering if you can persuade me to give you what you need."

The Master's voice was demanding. Confident and steady as if he knew what my every thought was. My eyes opened wide and in his eyes, I saw the challenge he was fueling.

This was a turning point. I could take control and he would allow me to. But the game was suddenly a duel of the minds. My thoughts were beginning to merge, coalesce and make sense. Now I would take him into my world.

"I don't have to wonder; you don't need me to encourage you to touch me, it's what you want the necessity is yours now. Unashamed want and the monstrous desire building in you is strong and overtaking your thoughts. The screams inside your mind are deafening forcing your senses to a level that you can't comprehend." The lascivious smile that appeared on his lips was all the validation I needed.

This was a war of observances; the tactical battle of wits was erogenous foreplay building to a fevered pitch. Sexual tensions were exploding like balls of fire bouncing off our bodies leaving us breathless and utterly ignited in a frenzy of decadent desire.

"You belong to your Master body and soul sweet Layla." Had he perceived my surrender?

I offered no admission of defeat, hadn't laid down my weapon, this wasn't submission. My deviant sweet seduction was only now beginning. The Master was my prey and I would snare him in his own trap.

"Master, perhaps you would give me some leeway and allow me to school you in the art of seduction?" The power was at the turning point, and I was now the tutor, schooling the student.

"Ahhhh and the slave wishes to become the Master? By all means please continue."

"Seduction is the process of deliberately enticing a person, to lead astray, as from duty, rectitude, or the like; to corrupt to persuade or indulge to engage in sexual behavior. The word seduction stems from the Latin and means literally "to lead astray". Thus, the term may have a positive or negative connotation. Famous seducers from history or legend include Lilith, Casanova and the fictional character the infamous Don Juan. Seduction as a phenomenon is not the subject of scientific interest, although similar, more specific terms like short term mating, casual sex or mating strategies are used in evolutionary psychology. The Internet enables the existence of a seduction community which is largely based on discourse on seduction" As I spoke my hands caressed my body, his eyes following each touch although I instinctively understood he was listening to each word intently.

"Your body is a prototype for the definition of seduction Layla. Full rounded breasts, nipples that stiffen and become rigid as you speak. This is indicative of my astute summation regarding that which essentially excites you. At this moment, your brain is fully energized and brimming with intensity. Beautifully and profoundly sexually aroused."

I was in my element there was no denying that. Had I met my counterpart, my equal?

"Seduction, seen negatively, involves temptation and enticement, often sexual in nature, to lead someone astray into a behavioral choice they would not have made if not in a state of sexual arousal as you have eluded to Master Meridon."

"As you speak dear Layla I can imagine myself buried deep inside your wetness, feeling your contractions seeking to milk me of every drop of passion bubbling in my groin as if I were boiling alive in your caldron of depravity and immorality." He was brilliant and I wanted that brilliance.

"Seen positively Master, seduction is a synonym for the act of charming someone, male or female, by an appeal to the senses, often with the goal of reducing unfounded fears and leading to their "sexual emancipation" much in line with my admission and your declaration that you completely capture what excites me." I was giving the Master his due diligence, he had defined my needs succinctly. The sheer look of personal satisfaction and pride on his face was priceless.

"The current peak of my sexual arousal is at a level I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing for some years dear Layla. You have fashioned in me a throbbing erection of monumental proportion. Please continue, I find your dissertation fascinating and quite engaging. Are you aware of the oozing nectar seeping from your body? Of course, you are. The level of your own sexual arousal is quite possibly at its zenith." For a fleeting second I lost my train of thought. The Master was attempting to bring me back under his influence. I quickly gathered my senses. A quiet sigh emanated from my audience of one. Was he accepting his minor and momentary defeat? My body was in a torturous frenzy. I wanted him to reach out and take what he wanted. I wanted him to beg me.

"Some sides in contemporary academic debate state that morality of seduction depends on long term impacts on the individuals concerned, rather than the act itself, and may not carry the negative connotations expressed in dictionary definitions. Perhaps you and I Master Meridon are prime specimens on that debatable point?" There was absolutely no evidence to support a modicum of negativity between the Master and his protégé.

"And if a man shall entice a maiden that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his. If her father utterly refuses to give her unto him, he shall offer compensation per the dowry of virgins."