Met on the Net

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles lets his tongue slide around her belly, over the scar that he knows were caused by the birth of her two youngest children. He runs his tongue and mouth across it, noticing the difference in its texture compared to the skin that lays right beside it. He wishes she had not had to endure this scar, but knows that what came from it, is why they will never be together. He gives that special mark one last kiss as he drops to his knees and looks up to her.

She relaxes her grip on his shoulders and looks into his eyes, he's loved her breast and loved her body, even for its imperfections. She knows he seeks an answer for the question is his eyes, she runs her finger across his jaw and across his lips and smiles. She turns slightly and lets her hands slide her skirt from her body. Dana presses her hand to her panties and rubs them twice before reaching to remove them.

"Wait," he hears himself say with a voice deeper then before. "Wait," he says again.

He rises to his knees and lays his hands upon her waist, he lifts her up to set her gently on the bed. He watches her as she places both hands on the bed and her legs dangle off the side. He wants her sitting up, he wants to love her first, love her with his mouth and his hands. He returns to his knees and his hands grasp her waist to slide her to the edge of the bed.

Dana can feel more moisture seep from her body, she had felt her panties earlier and she knew they were moist, but she also knew he wanted to do this. It was played out in many of their fantasies, she was excited that he still wanted to do this with her, she longed to feel him as she'd only before felt his presence. Her arms lock and stiffen, and her head falls back, as his first kisses assault her.

Charles places his hands on her knees and pushes her legs apart, leaving her panties beckoning him, like a man waiting for the perfect pitch during a game. He waste no time with kissing her thighs, he remembers the hot need they both had just seconds before. He sees in his mind how she tore her own clothes from her breast and he can still fill the tenderness on his head, as she pulled and tugged his hair. He knows he won't scare her so he launches himself at her panties. He lets his tongue stay soft as he runs it from the bottom of her panties to the top, tasting the moisture that has leaked out. He swallows the saliva that was stimulated by his licking and continues to lap at her panties from top to bottom and then back again. Over and over he does this, sometimes turning his head and stiffening his tongue to move inside her panties. He alternates the different taste of her and feels more moisture come from her body. His hands push her thighs further apart, as far as they will go. He runs his finger to the outer seams of her panties, while his tongue still laps over them. His nose inhales the scent of her moisture as he pushes his nose deeper to her panties, stiffening his tongue he pushes her panties along with his tongue just to the inner edge of her wet lips.

Dana feels as if she can't get enough air, she collapses back on the bed and brings each hand to her breast. She stimulates the nipples with her finger and thumb, twisting them, and pulling them. She presses her large breast together and lets each nipple touch the other, rubbing them back and forth causing a new friction of skin on skin. She releases her breast and lets one be taunted and teased by her her fingers while her free hand goes to her mouth. She sucks her finger in, stroking it with her tongue and taking it deeper, making the sucking and stroking match the movements of his thrusting mouth. Her pussy is on fire as she feels his tongue dip into her panties and then she hears the moans break from her womb as he moves from dipping into her to lapping at her panties. "Chuck, I can't hold back. Oh god!"

He hears her just seconds before he feels her muscles tighten underneath his hands and tongue, quickly he moves one hand under her ass and lifts her closer to his face. As he does this his other hand has pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and he thrust his tongue deep into her cunt. Sucking the juices from her body as she orgasms, he moves his nose against her clit, teasing it softly. His mouth continues to suck her wet cunt and his tongue draws more moisture out to deliver it to his mouth for his pleasure. His own erection is a torment to his body, still held tight within its own confinement. While his mouth licks at her walls he lowers her ass back to the bed and brings his hand to his own hardness. He strokes over the bulge in his pants and rubs himself hard through his jeans. He unbuttons and unzips his jeans, then puts his hands inside his pants, moving his cock to the front of his body.

Charles looks up at Dana and sees that she is still awash in the spasms that raked her body, he sees little jumps in her as he moves his mouth to her thighs. His hand goes to the waist of his boxers and he reaches down to grab his cock. He strokes it with firmness and he can feel the blood pumping through the vein of his erection. He concentrates on her legs and continues to suck and kiss her inner thigh. He sees her hand come down to her panty line and he strokes his cock harder as she dips her hand inside her panties. He can see the mound her hand creates as she lets her finger dip into her hot pussy. He watches from the corner of his eye and sucks harder on her legs. His hand moves faster on his cock and he squeezes it harder. He strokes his full length as he watches her hands move deeper and faster.

Dana lets her body speak for itself as her hand brings her to experience another wave of desire. She scoots further up the bed so her finger can go deeper inside her, she sits up and supports her weight with one hand and watches her panties be moved by her thrusting fingers. She looks at Chuck and sees him watching her, she can't see is other hand but she sees his arm moving in the same sequence of her fingers. She closes her eyes as she brings herself to another wave of orgasmic relief.

He sees her fingers drive one final time and knows that she is cumming, he gives a few more final strokes on his throbbing cock and feels his own semen soak his own body and his boxers. His eyes close as he continues to milk the moisture from his own body. He bites her leg, with a hard tug and then releases it. He hears her gasp and soon replaces his teeth with a kiss. Charles lifts his head and looks at the mark he's left at her, knowing that this is a mark of ownership, she is his, no matter where she goes she is his.

Charles rises from the floor and removes his shoes. He notices Dana watching him, so he looks into her eyes as he moves his hands to his hips and slowly strips for her.

"I've never been so full of this kind of need," she hears her voice croak out. "What you do to me is beyond anything I had imagined."

She scoots further up the bed and moves to the side, to allow him room, as he moves up onto the bed with her. She sees a question in his eyes and she is brought back to reality, when he moves his eyes to her panties and then back to her face. She blushes as she sees the smirk on his face and the laughter in her eyes. She moves off the bed and stands in front of the bed, she waits while he props himself up on the pillows and makes himself comfortable. "Your turn," he says with a knowing grin.

Dana knows her hair is in tangles and her cheeks are flushed, she feels as if her body will ignite and she pauses to take a deep breath. All he expects is for her to remove her panties and come back to bed, but she wants to tease him, make him anticipate their joining. She turns her back to him and shakes out her hair, then runs her fingers through it. She gathers her curls and pulls them to her shoulder bringing the dark raven mass to the front of her body, where it falls to curl around her chest and slightly tickle her nipple. Her hands rub up and down her sides pausing to rub each rib and then resting on each hip. She let one hand slip to her stomach and then dip inside her panties, her fingers run a path down the outside of her lips, still moist from her orgasm and his tongue. Taking her other hand she moves it to her ass and runs her palm against it, feeling the soft silk against her palm, squeezing her cheeks while her fingers slowly rub her wetness.

Charles watches her body move in an erotic dance. He sees her hands caressing her own ass and he hears her moans coming from her thickened voice. Though he can't see her remaining hand, knows what she is doing, he watches as her body sways and moves with the rhythm of her stroking. He uncrosses his arms and lets his hand stroke his own cock, letting him feel it rise in his hands. "Dana," he says her name. "Turn around now, love. I want to watch you."

She hears the underlying demand in his voice and she moves her hands to her breast as she turns to face him, her nipples are hard and her eyes somewhat unfocused. Dana looks at her friend, soon to be lover, and sees his hand stroking his cock, he's moved his other hand to rest behind his head. She smirks at him and comments, "Don't you look relaxed." She smiles and then lets her finger slip inside your pussy, sliding between the folds of her lips, stroking her wetness in and out. Her teeth grip and bite the inside of her lower lip.

"Dana," his voice calls her name again, this time he allows his voice to thicken with a hint of demand.

"Hmmm, what is it?" she feels the gentle teasing in her voice.

"You know what! That isn't the watching I had in mind." Charles states in a matter of fact tone, one he uses when his daughter becomes sarcastic.

"You are watching though, aren't you?"

"Dana!"

She laughs and takes both hands to her waist and slips her fingers into the band of her panties. She pushes them over her hips and bends her knees as she moves them further down her long legs, finally stepping out of them. Dana stands back up and lets her right hand cup her left breast, she proceeds to push it into her body, kneading it like a warm ball of dough. She slides her left back to her pussy, where she lets it slide back to where it longed to be. She moves her finger deeper and watches him stroke his cock, his eyes lock on her pumping hand. Her right hand leaves her breast and she moves her left from her pussy. Climbing onto the bed she moves his legs apart. Dana sits on her knees, she takes one hand and places it above her mound. She puts a finger on the outside of each lip and spreads them apart.

Charles sits up on the bed and spreads his legs wider to make more room for her body and the ministrations she about to begin. He watches her hand spread her lips far enough apart that he can see her clit and the dark hole his cock is throbbing for. His eyes are fixed on her pussy as he watches her other hand slide a finger from her clit to the hole, just dipping inside then quickly moving back to her clit. Her fingers stay on her lips keeping them separated for the pending invasion of her finger. His cock throbs in his hand and he strokes it with the same motion her finger makes when it finally thrusts itself deep in her hole. As her finger moves in a slow gliding motion, he too strokes his cock, only increasing the speed of his hand when she increases her own movements.

Dana watches, her eyes fixated on the swollen cock in his hand, it moves her body to increase her own tempo and she feels the swollen walls of her cunt, as her finger is soon joined by another. She drives her two fingers deeper into her cunt, feeling the nails graze the sensitive flesh. She knows she makes an erotic picture for him as he watches her fuck herself. She lets her thumb press her clit up and down with hard pressure as her fingers continue to dive deeper and then come out only to dive down again. Her fingers swim in an abyss of hot liquid. Her cum flows down her fingers and fills the palm of her hand as she orgasms again, clenching her muscles tight against her fingers.

She sees the swollen cock still being wrapped in his hand and she moves her slick moist hand from her cunt. She rubs her moist fingers against both nipples and then back down to the slit of her body, spreading the juices over her pussy. "Move your hand, Chuck." She is a boiling mass of emotion. She longs to have his cock deep inside her moistness, but also wants to taste him. She knows he will soon cum and she wants to fuck him with her mouth, before she loves him with her body.

Charles hears her voice and recognizes the no holding back demand come from her lips. He moves his hand and lets his cock rest against his body. It jumps on its own and it feels as if it knows what she is going to do. His cock jerks to its own pulse, he feels the swollen tenderness throughout its length. "Oh, Baby!" he hears his own voice growl out as her wet hand grasp his cock and she begins to stroke it quickly. He concentrates on her hand as he lifts his ass to press it closer to the heat of her breath, that he feels descending on him. Her mouth is like warm syrup covering his morning breakfast. As if her mouth is the syrup that slowly starts at the top and glides down, until the warm, sweet, liquid from her mouth covers every inch of his cock. Her tongue puts pressure against his cock and her mouth sucks him hard, as her hand pumps him harder. Mouth, hand, tongue all move in harmony with each other as he feels the breath from her nose add torment to his senses as it stirs his pubic hairs. "Oh! Dana, like that. Oh Fuck! Don't stop!"

She hears him cry out for her and her body shakes with passion as she can sense he is about to cum. She continues what she is doing and only increases the tempo slightly, she senses her own hips moving in a rocking motion that makes more sweet cum slowly slide down her body. She sucks his cock, squeezing with her hands and bringing him to his final thrust against her mouth. She closes her eyes as his hot cum shoots into her throat, she is expecting it so she allows her mouth to gather it, collect and then swallow it so it slides down her throat. She continues to suck the liquid from his body as if he was a great straw and her mouth must draw each drop out of him. The warm liquid hits her belly and she feels it spreading out and causing her to shiver in delight. She'd wanted this since the first time he'd allowed her to watch him on cam. She'd had wanted to reach up to the screen and through it, just so she could taste him. No longer satisfied with just pressing her hand to the screen as he came for, she now knew she'd want more of him.

Dana presses small kisses along his cock as her mouth moves from his body and up to his stomach. Her lips are wet, as is her chin and she uses the hair on his chest as her towel, leaving sticky kisses in her pathway up to his nipples. She feels his legs slide together to allow her own to slide up and over his. She reaches a nipple and bites down on its tip, bringing it into her mouth and teasing it with her tongue. Her hand goes to his neck as her other stays behind to hold his soft cock, that she is rubbing, letting it grow again in her hand. She marvels that he is will be so ready for her again. She brings her lips to his neck and feels his hands grab her breast crushing his hand between them. Her mouth, teeth and tongue tease his neck, gently as to not leave a mark, she knows they must leave here with no marks on the outside of their skin. She longs to leave him one. She moves to his mouth and covers his lips with hers.

Charles pushes her breast into his palm, pulling it back and pressing again over and over he does this while their tongues fight with each other, each trying to conquer the other. He feels her hands on his cock and the knowledge that he will again raise up for her causes a loud groan to come against her mouth. He bites her lip gently and then tangles his hand in her hair and pushes her further into his mouth. Tasting her and letting her stroke him to his fullness, he moves his hand from her breast and digs his nails into her ass.

"Guide me in." his hoarse voice tells her.

He watches her rise above him and his eyes travel down the length of her body, resting for a brief moment on each nipple, then down to watch her hand grasp his hard cock with a firm hold. She slides it into her hot cunt, moist from all the loving and fucking they have done. It slides in completely and she settles herself back on it. He sees her head fall back and her eyes close and he knows she is experiencing the same feeling of euphoria that he is. His places his hands on her hips and lifts her to the tip of his cock. He holds her there as he feels her hot juice slip over his head. He watches as he slowly brings her down, only to cover the tip. He is so turned on by watching his cock disappear inside her, just the tip is hidden now. He brings her back up and then further down, each time covering more of his erection only to lift her to the tip again.

"Stop this! End this, NOW!!" she screams as she grabs his hands from her hips and plows herself down fully on him. Dana can not take anymore teasing from his head. She drives herself down and lifts herself up again, plowing him back in over and over. She feels his cock deep inside her and her pubic hairs blend together with his in a dance all their own. Harder and harder she lifts and impales herself, clenching against him as each thrust he returns to her with each rise of his hips. They continue to move with each other harder and harder, his balls slapping against her ass. She feels the slickness of their bodies and uses that wetness to help slide up and down on him. She hears the sounds of their loving making and the sucking noises their bodies produce and shutters from the erotic melody it makes.

Charles grabs her hips again and as they are still joined rolls her underneath him. He sees her eyes widen as he now controls the movements of their love making. He allows her time to adjust her body and she wraps both legs around his waist. He grasp her hips and drives deeper into her again, slamming his balls against her ass. He watches as her ass lifts up and her back arches up, thrusting her breast out. He sees her head thrash back and forth on the bed, her lips are red and swollen from the biting shes inflicted on its tender flesh. The hands that had been everywhere on her body and on his are now to her sides, curled fingers turning white as she makes fists in the blanket underneath them. He sees the mark his mouth and teeth made on her inner thigh and that is what causes his last thrust to be his hardest. He empties his seed deep inside her, shooting the hot liquid and filling her body up with his heat.

Dana's orgasm this time is incredible, her own cum mixes with his as with each spasm her body releases more white heat. Every sense is alive, she still taste his juices on her lips, feels the tangle of her curls, the moisture pooling between their bodies, even the muscles in her arms and fingers as she curled them deep into the blanket. She hears his breathing slowly return to normal as she herself draws in long breaths, until she relaxes her fingers and brings one arm to lay across her eyes. The other moves to rest against her belly as it rises and falls with each breath she takes.

He lowers her body to the bed and pulls his cock from her. He sits back on his knees and looks down at her. He lets his eyes memorize her from head to toe and he notices all the little things he's heard her describe but, never really see. Her tanned skin and the small white lines from her bathing suit. He sees the small scar on her arm from the time she'd fallen and cut herself as a child. His eyes soak in the birthmark, a small oval just barely hidden under the globe of one breast. He remembers the texture of the scar on her stomach and the kisses and licks he had left there. He gazes at her moist mound and feels a stirring in his gut, he moves quickly from her thatch to gaze at the bruise on her thigh. He feels his brow furrow and his face take on a questioning look. They'd promised not to leave any marks, any outward signs that they'd been together. "Dam!"