META TWB

Info
Advanced Submissive Induction for women.
3.2k words
3.5
18k
4
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
859 Followers

by CraigOOL and NLpredator

Advanced Submissive Induction for women

This is the Theta Wave Beats version, which provides a better trance experience for most people. Some people find the low frequency hum annoying. See the Wikipedia page on Theta Waves for more information.

If you have not tried "Awaken Your Inner Slut -- Basic Slut TWB", "Awaken Your Inner Slut -- Power Slut TWB", and "Awaken Your Inner Slut -- Slutocracy TWB", I suggest you use them first, they will provide all the basics you are looking for in bringing out your inner slut, which you will need as a submissive. Becoming a submissive is empowering, or should be, giving you access to the full, robust sexuality your society has denied you for too long. Paradoxically, you will find your freedom by giving it up.

If you have not already undertaken the "All Hypnosis is Self Hypnosis" sessions, I suggest you start there first in understanding how wonderful becoming a submissive can be.

Authors Note: This article uses self hypnosis techniques to help you improve your own sexuality. It is offered as both an audio file and a text file, there may be minor differences in them due to the performance of the reading. You will be surrendering yourself to to me, since a submissive has to belong to someone, even if it is only in her own imagination.

WARNING: This session uses behavioral modification techniques adopted from hypnotherapy. It will convert you into a submissive, using your own mind to do it if you listen to it. If you do listen to it, be sure you wish to engage in bisexual activities with more than one sex partner at a time. Side effects of such behavior can damage primary relationships, you should talk it over with your partner in your primary relationship before you listen to it. This is not an amusement for middle aged wives who have gotten bored. This is a tool to improve the sex lives of those who desire passionate sex with multiple people, under the control of their dominant, or master, and like any power tool you can use it to damage yourself. Don't do that, please.

The Induction used here is based upon the one used by Nlpredator on Tumblr in the article of the same name. This one has been modified for audio, updated for the change in dominants, and enhanced with hypnotherapy techniques to make it stronger. Like any conventional session, it is designed to be used daily over several weeks to reinforce the suggested changes.

Every night, when you go to sleep, you pass through a natural induction into a hypnotic state, the free form version of which we call dreams. Artificially induced versions of this mental state can help people to focus their entire mind, both conscious and subconscious, into making improvements in their lives.



What you are now listening to is meant to deeply hypnotize you, make you blur the line between obedience and pleasure, drive you over the edge of climax, and leave you feeling warm, fuzzy, and deeply submissive.

Why are you listening to this? Curiosity? An easy excuse, though it's not one that you need to tell yourself in the privacy of your own mind. I can humor it for now. (But we both know the truth.)

Feeling horny where any new piece of smut that caters to your fetish will do? Go ahead and admit it. (You may be a little slutty, you may be a little submissive. Let's find out.)

However...even if that is your main reason for listening to this, it's not your only reason. You have a fantasy. Not just of being hypnotized, but for that hypnosis to carry heat. The kind of hypnosis that will sap your willpower and make it feel so good as it happens. The kind that makes your mind cloudy and warm. Makes your skin tingle. (The kind that makes you cum.)

The kind of hypnosis that makes you want to obey. Makes you want to submit. (Because you want to do that.)

The kind of hypnosis that turns you into a helpless slave. (Because you want that.)

That's why you're still listening.

That's why you will continue to listen.

That's why the longer you listen, the more powerful these words will become. (Before long, your eyes will be locked to the screen. Your hand will be compelled to keep scrolling.) (You will come back again and again because these words have power over you, these words have meaning to you. These words make you behave the way you want to behave, these words make you think the way you now want to think.)

These words will echo, over and over, inside your mind, drawing you in deeper and deeper. You will mouth these words as you listen to them, maybe even whisper them as they take root inside your mind, take control of your mind.

You know that.

You can feel it coming.

And still you continue to listen. (Because you want it.)

You feel your guard lowering.

Even as you become more excited, you are becoming more relaxed. (Because you want it.)

When you take the time to notice, you realize that your breathing is slow and steady.

Your whole body is slowly becoming loose, (freed of) all of the tension slipping away, as though you were relaxing in warm water, or lying underneath a pile of covers on a cold winter day, (or had been released from ropes tightly coiled around your body).

You're feeling good. More and more relaxed. You can feel a yawn just starting to form.

Imagine that your body feels as though it were ready for sleep, and soon enough it will.

But your mind...

Your mind is focusing more and more on these words. (Because you want it.)

And the more you focus on these words, the more exciting it becomes.

Will I hypnotize you? Will you be made to submit? Will all of your willpower simply be drained away?

Will it feel good? (Because you want that.)

You don't know. Even after coming this far, even as your body and your mind respond to these words, how can you possibly know that it's working, that you're ever so slowly becoming entranced? (Because you want that. Because you need to know.)

You need confirmation. You need to feel my hypnotic power over you. You need to feel the bondage of your mind, (in your mind). And because you need that feeling, you'll keep listening. So take a deep breath. Focus on your breathing. You don't need to count each time you inhale, but you may do so if it helps you stay focused. And while you let your slow, gentle breathing spread relaxation throughout your body, you'll continue listening.

For some people...you might be one, you might not...the fantasy is that of the naive victim, ensnared by the subtle hypnotist, listening along innocently at first before realizing that the longer they listen, the more powerless they become. They fantasize about futilely trying to pull their eyes away, to stop listening. Trying and failing. (But the truth is, you are the one who brought you here, and you are a willing and eager participant. Because you want it.)

That is the fantasy. Unfortunately for these perverts, they don't want to look away. At the same time that they want to put up a token resistance, they also want that resistance to be overwhelmed. They long for that feeling of their subconscious and conscious mind both slowly succumbing. (Or even quickly being crushed like an empty beer can.)

If you were such a pervert, I have a suggestion for you. One for your conscious mind and your subconscious mind. For your conscious mind, I simply want you to softly speak these words aloud:

"(I want to relax for you.) I will relax for you. (I want to obey you.) I will obey you."

And for your subconscious mind, the task is even easier. I simply want you to be quiet and let the conscious mind focus on obeying. In other words, the moment you relent with your doubt and worry and simply let the conscious mind speak those words, you will admit that this is what you want. Let the conscious (mind) continue to fret if it wants. After all, if it says those words, if it isn't afraid to say those words, then it doesn't really matter what the conscious mind's internal monologue wants to say. (The subconscious has already crushed the empty beer can of objections to let you do what you really want to do.)

Because, conscious and subconscious, you will relax for me. You will obey. You want to be hypnotized, so you will follow my suggestions. (Because you want to obey me.)

When I tell you to think of something for me, you think of it, (without objection).

When I tell you to imagine something for me, you imagine it, (without any concerns).

When I tell you to obey me, you obey, (without hesitation). (Obedience is pleasure and pleasure is obedience.)

Because you decided to do those three things...because you decided to follow my suggestions, you're going to fall into a very deep trance.


(As) you listened to our previous script, you'll remember that I had you close your eyes and count from five to zero. A countdown has powerful symbolic meaning to the mind. It conjures up images of new years and time bombs, the idea that once you hit zero, things have powerfully changed. You might remember how deeply entranced you felt yourself becoming as you began to count down. How, when you finally opened your eyes after zero, you felt so deeply relaxed and entranced, so very obedient.

For whatever reason, countdowns are powerful. When you count down from five to zero, you can fall into a deep trance. This time, however, I will count down for you.

And since you've been focusing on my words so well so far. Since you've been following my suggestions. Since you're now feeling so relaxed yet anxious for more...when I reach zero, you will fall into a deep, hypnotic trance, deeper than ever before.

Prepare yourself. Deep breath in, let it out slowly. Let your body continue to relax, let your mind continue to grow foggy. It feels good to listen and to obey, so it is easy for you.

Imagine the relaxation in your body warmly surrounding you, making you sink deeper and deeper for me. Imagine yourself drifting off even as you continue to listen and obey.

Five.

Part your lips and let out a sigh of relaxation. You might feel warm and cozy. Your body might feel heavy or light. Your mind could be sharpening or growing ever foggier, as though a pink mist were clouding up all your thoughts.

Four.

Listening to me a little more slowly now. Savoring every word. Letting your mind submit to me just as your body has. Wanting to just sink into a deep trance where you don't just want to obey, but you must obey. Because you want to obey me.

Three.

Sinking deeper and deeper now. Imagine yourself standing, alone in a dark room. Imagine the last of your resistance and willpower as the flame of a candle you hold in your hand. Normally, the candle is bright enough to light up the entire room of your mind. Now, the flame is only bright enough to create a pool of light at your feet.

Two.

Imagine the flame growing weaker, flickering, as the rest of your will slowly fades away. Soon the room will go dark, but you aren't scared, (it is as warm and safe as a summer night). You're simply going to let a part of your mind go to sleep. The darkness is like the dark when you finally close your eyes for sleep, where your objections and worries sleep too.

One.

As the flame in your mind finally goes out, imagine a new light slowly beginning to fill the room. A warm, soft light that reaches into every corner of your mind. You can feel it like the gentle warmth of the sun, spreading to throughout your mind. And everything it touches, it takes control of. Control over your entire mind. Because you want to obey me, you give me control. You are safe, happy, and horny.

Zero.

And realize that you are now in a deeply hypnotic trance. You feel obedient. Submissive. Aroused. The more you think of obeying me, the more aroused you become. (The more you physically obey me, the more aroused you physically become. The more you feel like you want to obey me, the more arousing obeying me becomes.)

(Remember all the men with power and authority in your life, from when you were a child until now. You needed to bend your will to theirs. You needed to submit to them. You needed to please them. You needed to obey them. Transfer all those feelings, needs, thoughts, and behaviors to me now. You want to bend your will to me, just as you did to them. You need to bend your will to me. You will bend your will to me, becoming more aroused every time you do it. You want to please me, just as you pleased them. You need to please me. You will please me, becoming more aroused every time you do it. You want to submit to me, just as you did to them. You need to submit to me. You will submit to me, becoming more aroused every time you do it. You want to obey me, just as you obeyed them. You need to obey me. You will obey me, becoming more aroused every time you do it. You are a Good Girl, so you do all these things, every day. Every time you see or touch your breasts, you will repeat these requirements you have for yourself in your mind.)

You feel your arousal growing. You want to touch yourself, pleasure yourself, give yourself release. You might have already started long ago, (even at the first words of my voice you heard today).


It doesn't matter. For now, you will not touch yourself until I give you permission.

That you can't touch yourself, even as your need to do so grows stronger, only makes you more and more aroused. And the more aroused you are, the more submissive you become, the more easily you are controlled. (You cannot cum until I let you and until you obey completely I will not let you.)

Imagine yourself once more. Your ideal, perfect self. Imagine yourself kneeling before me. You are on your knees, legs spread, hands behind your back, waiting. Imagine that your arousal burns, (hot between your legs, hot in your breasts, hot in your mind). Imagine that your body is so sensitive, that the lightest touch feels electric, that it sends shivers down you, makes you helplessly moan.

Imagine that your arousal, already white hot, only continues to burn hotter. Imagine yourself whimpering with need, but that no matter how hard you might try, your body won't listen. Your legs refuse to close themselves. Your hand refuses to give you its caress. You can only helplessly squirm and beg before me. (Because you want to obey me, but you crave the pleasure so close yet just out of reach.)

And since you are so obedient and submissive, so helpless, I reward you. Imagine my touch against your cheek, a slow caress, and let your own hand caress your cheek as you do. Your hand obeys me, becomes an extension of my will. Your hand caresses you, teases you, touching you just the way you know feels good...but your hand will not pleasure you. Not yet.

You need that touch. You need that release. More and more with every passing moment. And that need makes you all the easier to control. (Because you cannot cum until I let you and until you obey completely I will not let you. Until you submit completely I will not let you.)

Tilt your head forward, then run your middle finger over the back of your neck. Look to the right, then trace your finger along the left side of your neck. Look to the left, then trace your finger along the right side of your neck. Now...bare your throat for me and run your finger across it. Focus on those sensations. Imagine the collar you now wear in your mind. Run your finger over your neck once more, and feel the collar even more strongly binding you to my will. (Because you want to obey me. Because you want to submit completely to me.)

And as you focus on this collar, on its meaning, imagine my touch between your legs. Your hand, the extension of my will, can now begin to pleasure you (with all of my talent and experience). And as you touch yourself, it feels so good, (so long as you wear the collar in your mind). You can feel it building towards a climax more powerful than you could ever reach alone. (The power of completely giving yourself to me, completely obeying me, completely submitting to me, turns your white hot lust up to a temperature as hot as the Sun.)

And as you pleasure yourself, burn the image of yourself kneeling before me, completely helpless and controlled, into your mind. (You crave pleasuring me, serving me, obeying me. Because obedience is pleasure and pleasure is obedience.)

And as you pleasure yourself, remember how powerful a countdown is. Know that if I were to count towards zero, you would once more fall into this helplessly obedient trance. (You can do it for yourself, if you feel the need to overcome deep objections or otherwise insurmountable worries.)

These two things, the pleasure of submission and the keys to your mind that I now have, focus on them more and more as you approach your climax. (You will not climax until I tell you that you are a Good Girl.)

After you climax, you will wake up refreshed and out of trance, your mind once more your own. You will remember everything. You want to listen to it again daily. And in truth, the more you listen to this, the more powerful its hold on you becomes. After you finish your fun, if you still need more, let me know personally.

For now, until you climax, the only thing you can think about is how aroused you have become, how aroused you become under my control, and how easily I can take that control from you. Focus on this, then close your eyes until you reach that incredibly powerful climax. (Let the climax build until you feel it is going to break your mind.)

(Send feedback to the author letting him know he touched your pussy with his mind and how good it felt, each time you listen to it. You are now becoming my collared submissive.)

(It will be up to you whether ) You ask me for more.

(Well here it is. When you hear my voice, and only my voice say the phrase "Heretic Zebra", you will return to this state, deeply in trance, touching yourself and on the very edge of the most powerful climax in your life.)

Good Girl.

--:--
--:--
1.0
craigool
craigool
craigool
859 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
MKLittleGirlMKLittleGirlalmost 6 years ago
Love that

You touch my pussy in my mind

Need more

YourSubmissiveGirlYourSubmissiveGirlover 6 years ago

You've touched my pussy with your mind and I ache for you. I've never felt so good in my life.

Share this

Similar Stories

How To F*** Your Daddy Doing your daddy basics.in How To
My Friend's Daughter: Kristin A slow boil taboo romance with a younger woman.in Erotic Couplings
Substitute Husband Her husband asked me to keep her safe while deployed.in Loving Wives
Sin Vally - Vickie Vickie helps Lisa with her built up tension.in Lesbian Sex
Who is the Real Luke Davis? A babysitter, a single dad, fantasies, and secrets.in Mature
More Stories