Metamorfursis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the Velcro tear as she grabbed my cock and, without wasting any time, guided me into her opening. She felt even tighter than before, and I held her furry hips as she slowly rode up and down on my thick pole.

She groaned as I stretched her tiny pussy, and put her hands on my shoulders to steady herself as she increased the pace. As she bounced up and down on my cock, I felt my balls tightening and was surprised that I was about to come again so quickly. I also wondered if she expected me to spooge on her outfit again.

But then she suddenly stopped. "Fuck this is hot," she said, and pulled her head off.

I was stunned as I stared at her -- Julia was in Akiko's outfit.

"Surprise," she said, and started to ride up and down on my cock again.

I grabbed her hips and went as deep as I could, and we both moved to kiss each other at exactly the same moment.

Our tongues were locked together as she rode me, and then she suddenly broke the kiss with a loud moan; biting her lip and feeling her legs buckle as she came all over my cock.

I held her in place as she slumped limply against me, and I bounced her up and down on my still swollen shaft, feeling her perfect ass through the soft kitten costume.

She leaned close and whispered in my ear, "I want you to come inside me, too."

And I did, I filled her with cum. And as it leaked out, I knew poor Akiko, who was down the hall partying with Chris, was definitely going to have to get her suit cleaned again.

The bed wasn't big enough for the four of us, so Liru gave us the key to her room while she spent the night with Madeline.

When I woke up the next morning, the first thing I did was roll over to make sure it hadn't all been a dream. I smiled when I saw Julia sleeping soundly beside me.

The second thing I did was go to the bathroom to see if there was any Tylenol. Apparently, I'd been given one too many free drinks.

When I came back, Julia was sitting up in bed. She was naked from the waist up and her small breasts looked beautiful in the morning light.

I gave her a naughty smile. "Want me to put on the fox costume again?"

"Not a chance," she said, "that thing gets you into too much trouble."

"You're the one who's going to get into trouble, didn't you know you're not supposed to sleep with employees?"

"You're right...you're fired."

She squealed as I hit her with the pillow, and before she could retaliate I pinned her to the bed.

As she looked up, searching my eyes, she said, "I used to come watch you."

"What?"

"When you played lacrosse, I used to come watch you."

"No way."

She nodded. "My dad loved the games and he'd always take me, and I had the biggest crush on the star player."

"Me?"

"Yes, you," she said, smiling. "But then we went to one game, and you got into a fight with this guy from the other team. Everyone was on their feet, they were screaming so loud."

"Did I win?"

"I don't know. I couldn't watch. Seeing you throwing punches, and not knowing if you'd get hurt...or hurt him, I couldn't stand it. I couldn't stand the violence. I stopped going to the games with my dad after that.

"And when you came to the house to save me that day, I recognized you as soon as I came out of the bathroom. But then, when I saw how you'd beat him up..."

"I didn't start it, he -- "

"I know, I know," she said. "I just hate violence, for any reason. And last night, when it looked like everything was going to get out of control, and you grabbed him; I was so scared. But when everyone thought you were going to punch him, and you talked to him instead and broke up the fight without anyone getting hurt...I've never felt so relieved, and so happy, in my life."

"And that's when you decided to ask Akiko if you could borrow her fursuit?"

"I didn't have to ask, she brought it to me to be cleaned after you got cum all over it."

I knew I should have quickly changed the subject, but said, "Why would she bring it to you?"

"I made that suit for her. I didn't think I'd ever tell anyone this, Brandon, especially you -- but I'm a furry."

As I sat up and looked at her to see if she was joking, she pulled the sheet up to cover her bare breasts. "So, when you say you're a furry...you mean you dress up sexy like Akiko and Liru...or you're a furvert, like Madeline?"

Julia laughed. "First of all, I think you've got a mistaken representation of the furry community if you think the majority of them are anything like the three women you just named. Liru and Madeline are, like, goddesses of the sexy side of furry, and there aren't many like Akiko hiding beneath the fur.

"The majority of furries are just ordinary people who love the power and pleasure of fur. And even though many first put on the fursuit because they're seeking anonymity, I think what they eventually find, ironically, is a feeling of acceptance as part of the furry community. And that's what I love about it."

"Why would you want to be anonymous?" I said, as I slid beneath the sheet and curled my body behind hers. "You're beautiful."

"That's exactly why," Julia said. "I've got this friend, we've been best friends since we were little kids, and whenever we'd go out guys would be all over me, but no one would even talk to her. Eventually, she just quit going out, and I felt so bad for her.

"So I told her we should try doing something different, and then she told me a secret. She'd already found something different -- she wanted to be a furry. I'm not going to lie, when she first told me about it I thought she'd lost her mind. But she was my best friend and I wanted her to be happy, so I told her I'd try it too.

"We had so much fun making our first fursuits, and when we went to the convention together we had a blast. It was so great being together with her and not being judged by our looks. Beneath the fur we were both the same, and everyone there treated us as equals. I never realized that people could be so open and friendly, so accepting of others, until I became a furry."

"So, that panda suit you were wearing the first day I met you, that's your fursuit?"

Julia nodded. "I'm not a real escort like Olivia and the other girls. He was my only client. And all I ever did was sit beside him in my fursuit while he fucked plushies."

"You've never had sex with him?"

"No, I've never had sex with anyone while wearing a fursuit -- until you."

"So, you're not an escort? But...I always see you at the office?"

"Yeah, doing the accounting."

"But Madeline paid you to come to the convention with us."

"No, I'm sorry, but I asked her to lie to you. She never paid me; I was already coming to the con. I just asked her and Chris to pretend I was his escort because I didn't want you to know I was a furry."

"If you didn't want me to know, why did you put on Akiko's suit and come to my room?"

"I'm still not sure why I did it. I know when I saw you break up the fight I wanted to grab you and kiss you, but Liru got there first. And I was so jealous, of her and all the other girls."

"What? There hasn't been that many." Realizing I was probably making my situation worse, I quickly added, "I never slept with anyone from Doggy Style!"

"I know you haven't," Julia said, "and I've got a confession to make. After we hired you, I told all the other girls that they'd be fired if they were caught having sex with any of our male employees."

"And I'm the only male employee."

Julia smiled sheepishly and nodded.

"So you weren't planning on sleeping with me, but didn't want me to sleep with anyone else either?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I wanted. I couldn't stop thinking about you, but I just wasn't sure if we'd be right together. That's why I decided to send you to Madeline's, to try and convince myself that I didn't have any feelings for you. But tonight, after Akiko brought me her costume and told me what the two of you had done, and after I watched you with both Madeline and Liru, I felt like I was being torn apart. And then when you were lying together on the bed, and she kissed you...and I wanted to claw her eyes out...that's when I knew."

"Knew what?"

And that's when Julia hit me hard with the pillow.

* * *

When Madeline dropped us off, Julia gave her the bad news that she wouldn't be able to share me anymore. She completely understood, but wanted to know if she could still take me to furry cons as the big bad wolf. Julia reluctantly agreed -- as long as she could chaperone.

The furry community was a small family and they always remembered me from the Furfest, even though I never saw our plushie-loving friend again. And though she wasn't allowed to do anything other than skritch me, Madeline always had Liru and Akiko to play with.

Julia sold Olivia her half of Doggy Style and I quit too. We rented a house together, and ended up opening our own small doggy daycare, with her running the business and me walking the dogs.

But in the fall, Julia had to run it herself when I passed my exam and was accepted as a firefighter. I was nervous my first day at the fire hall, but it was a pleasant surprise to discover that one of the firefighters was a friend -- Chris the Wolf.

Initially, I was only part-time at the hall and still had time to help with the doggy daycare. But I knew I'd eventually be full-time and that Julia would need help.

So we put out an ad. But this time we didn't specify whether you had to be male or female, we just had one prerequisite: Must Love Dogs.