MetaMorph Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jezzaz
jezzaz
2,416 Followers

Once he had June on the bed, it was time for the studies to begin and for him to lay out what he'd learned.

First, cunnilingus. She was naked on the bad, legs spread, smiling broadly at him. He looked at her perfect body, down at her sex, where she had a small landing strip and nothing else. Even her labia lips were inviting – just a hint of moisture, red and engorged and he just couldn't wait to get down there.

He dived in, licking up and down her thighs, from toes to inner thigh, slowly, making her tremble. He just breathed on her pussy lips, and he could hear her moan. From there he licked all around the lips, touching them once in a great while with the tip of his tongue, making it as fleeting as he could. Each time he did, June arched her back and moaned louder.

Eventually, making circles with his tongue, he touched her lips, and just drove his tongue in as deep as it would go, marveling at how wet she was.

She arched her back and cried out, "Oh fuck!" and he carried on his assault. He jumped between long licks from the top of her clit, all the way down to her asshole – he couldn't leave her asshole out of it, even that was perfect too! – tongue fucking her and twirling his tongue on her clit. June came at least twice and he was just a machine.

June bucked and was holding his head with both hands, pushing him into her. Eventually though, she just had to pull him off saying, "God you are amazing, but Ireallyneed to be fucked. Please, please fuck me." And then she kissed him full on the mouth, even though his face was glazed with her juices.

Dan was now a man on a mission – his cock was out and ready and about to burst it was so hard. As he moved to position himself, June grabbed his dick and looked up at him, wonder on her face. "Wow, you are a big boy! I had no idea...!"

Dan was pleased – he knew he had a seven inch cock and was slightly larger than the average, but he had no idea by how much. This boded well.

He lined up on her now very very wet pussy and without any warning, impaled himself to the hilt. According to his research, it was recommended that the first time, you gave no warning, no quarter and you just went for broke and fucked the shit out of the woman you are with. Then, on the second time, you took it slow and made love. That showed the woman that you are a man first and man with feelings second. That was the theory anyway.

When he thrust himself fully into June, she just lost it. She quivered and cried, "Oh my god, fuck me, fuck me Dan."

That was another good signal from the research – if a woman used your name, it meant she was into you, not just the experience.

And fuck her he did. They were at it for almost forty-five minutes, in all positions. They started with missionary, then onto cowgirl, then on all fours, then missionary with her legs on his shoulders, so he could drive into her particularly deeply.

After forty-five minutes, both were basically depleted in terms of strength, yet, miracles of miracles, Dan had yet to cum. He'd been so intent on ensuring that he performed, that she get what she needed, that he hadn't really thought about it. He was beat, the sweat was dripping into his eyes, the bed was soaked and both of them ached.

Dan climbed off June and she just lay there, staring at the ceiling, breathing heavily. "Holy fuck on a stick, I needed that." She said in a breathless voice.

Then she rolled over and looked at Dan, "but you haven't cum yet?" she asked, quizzically. "Don't get me wrong, any man who can last like you is a keeper, but I want you to cum too."

Dan just smiled at her and said, "I wanted you to be ok. That's...important."

"Awwww," said June, "that's so sweet of you. God you are all of it, aren't you? Funny, smart, respectful, big cock, my god, I hit the jackpot with you. Can you cook, too?"

Dan honestly didn't know what to say to that. She seemed to be giving him too much credit. He couldn't believe he was here in the first place, now he'd fucked June and she was showering him with compliments. It didn't seem real somehow.

June then smiled wickedly and said, "I know how to get you off..." and she moved down to where his cock was still half hard. She looked him full in the eye, licked her lips and engulfed him. He hissed a large intake of breath – he would never have dreamed that she'd go down on him while he was still sticky with her juices, but apparently she did so with gusto.

She licked his dick up and down the shaft, licked his balls (although it has to be said, she did stop for a moment to pick some small hairs out of her mouth. She looked at him and said in all seriousness, "We need to invest in a shaver for this area" and then she carried on.) and then did something with his dick he'd never even heard of. She put the tip of his dick on the flat of her tongue, and used her hand to move it around, so the tip swirled around on her tongue, all the time keeping eye contact with him. When she did that, he gasped again and knew that he was going to blow soon. His breathing got shorter and shorter and June could see what was going to happen, and she was all for it. He erupted in her mouth, and stream after stream of his hot cum splashed either onto her outstretched tongue, or onto her face around her mouth. She loved it. She loved the fact that she could make him cum, that he was so into her and that she could do this for him. Plus, it made her feel a bit slutty and that was good too.

When he was done, she smiled up at Dan, showed him her tongue, covered in his cum, then swallowed and showed him her now empty mouth.

Dan couldn't take his eyes of her. And then she used a finger to scoop up some of the cum on her cheek and then licked that too. He honestly couldn't believe what he was seeing, but there it was.

She smiled at him and said, "Hey, you did it for me. I just want to make you happy."

Dan laughed and said, "Happy isn't quite the word for it. I feel like I died and went to heaven."

"Oh, that's so nice," said June, and then she snuggled her head onto his chest.

Dan really didn't want to break the spell, but he had to ask. "Doesn't it bother you?" he said.

June raised her head off his chest and said, "Does what bother me?"

"My size. I'm large guy June. I know what I am."

June just smiled at him and said, "Dan, your heart and your mind is what I love. The body is just a shell. You are a good and decent guy and this doesn't hurt either." She tweaked his softening cock. "As far as I'm concerned, there is just more to love and more weight to put behind this when you are banging me."

There was a silence as both sides digested what she'd said. Dan just didn't know how to respond. She had said she loved him. He was gauging responses when she said, "Yeah, I said it. If you don't say it back I'm going to kick you out of here."

Dan felt a tear on his cheek. He tried to say something, fumbled and then pulled himself together. He sat up and June slid off his chest. She sat up, looking at him and smiling, and then she saw the tear.

"Ohh, baby, I'm sorry..." she started to say and Dan put his finger on her lips.

"June, I don't even know where to begin. You are the beauty, I'm the beast – no, I know what I am, I know what people say. I can't even begin to fathom what you see in me, but you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Even if it was just tonight, I would be grateful to you forever. You are smart, you are clever, you are hot as fuck and I just can't believe you are as into me as you say. However I need to say this. I love you. I've loved you since the moment you stepped on that stage. All those coffee meetings – I could just never let myself deal with it because I knew you'd break my heart. You are, well, you. And I'm me. I'm so into you I cannot breath sometimes, but I also know we are two different levels and even though this is awesome and you said what you said, I can't quite get it."

June looked at him, then impulsively kissed him. He could taste himself on her, and while it wasn't something he would have done off his own back, he felt that the kiss was more important than anything.

When she broke the kiss, she looked at him, blue eyes glittering and said, "Dan Perry, you are an idiot. But you aremyidiot. You don't understand at all. All I get are horny boys who want to fuck me. I have been holding out for a man. A man who respects me, who wants me, who is smart, who is clever, who makes me gasp. And you do it for me. You need some more self-respect, but it's also the fact that youaren'tan arrogant SOB that is part of what does it for me. You are just you, and I respect that. I don't give myself to just anyone, so please, understand what it is that we are doing here. I love you and I want to be with you. Please, don't stop that happening."

Dan laughed and said, "June, there is zero chance of that. I want to be with you too. I just..."

"Hush, honey," said June, putting her finger on his lips, "shut up now and lets do it again."

And they did. Slowly this time, but with no less passion. They tried only the positions that allowed them to look at each other while they made love – missionary was his favorite, since then he could smother her in kisses while he thrust inside of her. He found she particularly loved him kissing and biting her neck as he pumped at her.

They were slower, and the tiredness of the former fuck session took its toll. However, after twenty minutes of slow love making, he felt himself hitting the peak again. He gasped to June, "I'm...I'm..."

She looked up at him, reached up and cupped his face in her hand and said, "Do it lover. Cum in me. I want your cum deep in me. Do it for me."

And he did, sending jet after jet into her willing hole.

He collapsed onto her when he was done, and she held him, smiling and putting butterfly kisses on his forehead. They both went to sleep happy and content.

After that they were rarely apart. They found reasons to text each other and leave each other notes. One night, when Dan was working late at the admin building, he knew that only he and June were in the building, and she stopped by his cube. He could see she was wearing the pencil skirt he liked and she looked down at him working.

He looked up at her with a big grin and she said, "Mr. Perry, I need to see you in the conference room, right now please."

He followed her in, and she pushed him down in one of the plush chairs and said, "Mr. Perry, I appear to have an itch, I would rather like you to do something about it."

As she did so, she pulled on leg up on the conference table and the skirt rode up. He could see she wasn't wearing panties underneath and he looked up at her, curiously. She smiled back and said, "Not worn any all day. I wanted to see what the effect would be. And now I know, and I also know you have your work cut out for you. Get on with it, please."

And he did. He ate her for almost forty minutes. There was no other sex, apart from him making her cum three times through just eating her pussy and ass. His face looked like a glazed jelly donut by the time he was done and his tongue felt like he'd been weight lifting with it, but it was worth it. She fell on him and kissed him hard, and then licked her juices off his face and he felt vindicated once again.

Another time, when they were driving to have dinner with his folks, she blew him the entire car journey, never letting him cum, even though driving him right to the edge several times. She only relented as he pulled into his parent's driveway, letting him explode in her mouth in an epic eruption. She licked her lips, looked up at him and said, "I can't wait to meet your parents with your cum in my mouth."

Yes, June could be a dirty little woman when she wanted to be.

Over the next year, they continued to date, and in the last year of university, they actually got a small apartment together. Only a one bedroom, but Madison was pretty cheap to live. They spent their time in bed, cooking or at parties. They never went more than two days apart and they just fell deeper and deeper in love.

They talked about everything – how many kids they wanted, which was none. Dan was ok with having some later in life, but June was Not Interested, in capitals. She didn't want to ruin her body and she felt she just didn't have the patience for kids. Dan wasn't altogether thrilled about that, but on the other hand, kids vs June, well, it was no contest.

They talked about vacations, where they wanted to go, and one what anniversaries they'd fulfill them. They talked about sexual fantasies – of course Dan wanted the two women one, but June just smiled at him and said, "It's great as a fantasy. The reality wouldn't measure up." And Dan had to agree.

It turned out that Dan had already fulfilled most of Junes fantasies – he wasn't entirely sure about that since in his experience, once you fulfilled one, three others took their place, but he took June on her word.

In fact, they behaved like people newly in love and acted like it for months.

Dan stopped waiting for the other shoe to drop, stopped waiting for her to say, "Dan, we need to talk..." and just settled and enjoyed life. He kept writing and eventually both graduated with honor degrees.

They then had to decide what to do next. Dan had his sights set squarely on Hollywood. He didn't want to write the next Citizen Kane, he wanted to write episodes of Lost. And to be successful, you needed to be in Hollywood. He took June out for dinner, sat her down and explained his Plan. He wanted them to move to LA and get work in the entertainment industry. That's what he wanted.

June sat back, considered, at dinner and had an after dinner port. She asked questions like, "OK, you are a mega successful writer. What am I doing?"

Dan looked at her and said, "Whatever you want to. The fact is, and lets be honest here June, you are hot. You are smart. You are clever, cleverer than pretty much most of the guys out in LA. You can pretty much do anything you want. We'll do it together!"

June considered some more and then hesitantly said, "Well, it's not forever, is it? If it doesn't come off, we can go somewhere else? I mean, LA is not where I thought I'd end up but at this point, I guess we can go anywhere, and LA is as good as anywhere else. Nice sun. Maybe I can be an actress?"

She smiled at him, and thought, 'what the hell, in for a penny...' and said, "Why not? Lets do it! We have enough cash to survive a year or so. Lets give it a try!"

Dan smiled back at her and let go of a breath he didn't know he was holding. So far so good. Now the next hurdle, and this one was the biggie. He nodded at the maître D, who had been hovering nearby.

The music came up a bit – they were playing Follow You, Follow Me, by Genesis. June perked up on hearing it, and smiled at Dan, leaning forward and holding his hand. This was their song. Dan took a deep breath, got up and got down on one knee, pulling out the ring in his pocket.

June was taken aback. She had not remotely expected this. Dan was pulling out the stops – he got on one knee and looked up at her and said, "June, will you marry me?"

June just smiled back at him. While she hadn't spent much time thinking about being married, she knew instantly that there was only one answer she was prepared to give, and that was "Yes," with a capital Y.

She kept smiling as Dan stood and embraced her, dragging her off her chair. The ring fitted perfectly and was the understated diamond she had always wanted – not in a high setting but set into the ring. That way she'd not drag it across fabrics she might be wearing.

There was applause, a bottle of Champaign was brought and as the wine waiter popped the cork, he looked at June, looked at Dan, winked at Dan and said, "I think she's a definite keeper sir. No question."

Dan knew it was a back-handed compliment at best – what the man really meant was "If she is prepared to marry you, then you should never let go!" but Dan was in good mood and just let it go.

They were married four months later. June didn't want to go in for a big wedding, and they were broke anyway. Junes sister and mother attended – neither of them had met Dan before and again, his personal detector picked up that they didn't really approve of him, but June just didn't care, and if she didn't, neither did he.

Dan's mother and father both attended, and it was a spectacular evening. They even ended up in a gothic nightclub on the east side, for Leather and Lace night. June, in her off the shoulder wedding dress, was a massive hit and she danced with pretty much everyone. They tumbled into their downtown hotel at 4am, drunk and massively happy.

A month later, they said goodbye to their small circle of friends and moved to LA. They found a small apartment in West Hollywood, and set out to make their fortunes. They made jokes about it – Dan even had pictures made of the two of them hitch hiking on the expressway, with 'Hollywood or Bust' written on their luggage, and other pictures of the two of them with sticks and bundles on the ends of the sticks, like in the old black and white movies.

They were both realistic. They knew success doesn't come over night – Dan got a job in a comic book store and June took temping work while they looked for more fulfilling work.

Initially, June had tried out for some acting parts. She got an agent, got called to a few casting calls, but after the fourth one, she came home, threw her purse on the couch and announced to Dan, who was sitting at the side table, on his mac, writing a spec script, "Well, that's not going to work out. Gonna have to find something else other than acting I think..."

Dan stopped typing and looked over at June, who was now stretched out on the couch, theatrically, and arched an eyebrow. She looked up at him and said, "Honey, be a dear and get me glass of wine. Today has taken it out of me."

Dan did as he was bid and brought it to June who sat up and sipped it. "Oh, the Shiraz. Just what I needed."

Dan said nothing, waiting for June to talk. He knew she would, she just needed to get certain pleasantries out of the way first. It was just the way she was, never straight to the point. She always got there, but in her own way and in her own time.

Eventually it came out. "Some of those girls are real lookers you know Dan. I mean Marilyn Munroe style. I really don't feel I can compete."

Dan could empathize. He didn't feel he could compete with any of the hard bodies he saw running around Hollywood. And then she said something he really didn't like.

"And those casting directors. Yeah, they say the casting couch is gone, but it's not. They don't ask you for stuff outright, but you can tell it's there. They are waiting for you to offer. It's revolting."

Now Dan was concerned and he showed it. June took another sip of wine, smiled and put down the glass and got up and hugged him tight.

"You don't have to worry honey. I am a one man woman. I am not about to compromise myself for some scumbag director, don't you worry."

Dan was slightly mollified but still glad that June had decided that life was not for her.

So, in typical June style, she decided to go in a different direction.

She got out her kindle, got every book she could find on movie production and spent two months reading them all. Then she restructured her resume to be oriented towards movie and television production work and went looking for a job as an associate producer in the movies! Along for the ride and determined to support his wife, Dan learned all about the job.

An associate producer is the movies is someone that is usually brought on for the actual production cycle of a movie, typically while they are actually shooting. Pre-production is when the movie is starting up – scripts are written and modified, locations are scouted and arrangements made to use them. Special effects companies are recruited, story boards are drawn up, grip, lighting guys and makeup crews are hired, actors are hired, sets are constructed on sound stages and so on.

jezzaz
jezzaz
2,416 Followers