MetaMorph Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jezzaz
jezzaz
2,416 Followers

As expected, it was a mess – her clothes were all over the place. June always was a bit of a slob. The first thing he did was drag out the Champaign and order ice and two glasses from room service, as well as a bucket. Then he scattered the rose petals on the bed, and then realized how scummy he felt from the four-hour flight.

He went into the small bathroom and took a shower, closing the door so the steam wouldn't steam out into the room.

He was just done with the shower, and finishing drying himself and dressing, and starting to wonder both about a late dinner and where June actually was, when he heard the room door open. He smiled broadly into the steamed up mirror and thought, 'show time!'

Then he heard giggling and another voice. A man's voice. Dan's blood ran cold and he cracked the door of the bathroom very slightly, while turning the light off.

He heard June say, "Oh come on. You know I've been waiting for this all day."

The guy said something that Dan didn't catch and he heard June reply, in a slightly drunken slur that he knew so well, "Oh really? You think so? I don't." and then she giggled again – he knew just from the way she spoke she'd had at least a bottle of wine to herself at dinner.

This time Dan heard the man say, "Yeah, you want it slutty woman. What would the production crew say if they could see you now eh?"

June giggled again and said, "Probably 'Me next', but they are never going to know, are they?"

There was silence from the voices from the two of them, and the sounds of kissing, and then June said, "Oh look! Rose petals! That's so nice! And Champaign! I'm that much a forgone conclusion am I?"

The man said, "Oh don't flatter yourself. I know you were hooked the first time."

If it was possible, Dan's blood went even colder at that. This wasn't the first time then. That explained some of the behavior from June.

"What about your husband? What would he think of this? You being slutty with me?"

There was another moan and then June said, "I don't want to talk about him. I want to concentrate on this. On that cock. It is nice to have more positions to choose from though."

There was silence again from the voices, and the rustle of clothes, and then the slow moan he knew so well from June. Dan knew exactly what was going on now. His internal voice was screaming at him "Do something, DO SOMETHING" but he just didn't know what to do. He was overwhelmed with conflicting emotions and couldn't focus or comprehend what was happening.

He stumbled back in shock and put out his arm to steady himself, knocking Junes hairbrush off the bathroom counter. It clattered to the floor.

They had obviously heard it and Dan knew he had to do something, so he turned on the bathroom light, and opened the door and stepped out.

There was June, in her small blue kilt dress, bent over the bed, skirt up around her waist. Behind her was some large guy in a very tight form fitting T-shirt, all muscles and bulges. His pants were round his ankles and his hard cock was very firmly embedded inside June's very wet pussy – he could see it glisten in the light from the bathroom.

He saw June squint up at him, not being able to see who it was because of the light from the bathroom, but as her eyes adjusted, she gasped, "DAN"

Dan's fight or flight impulse kicked in and as always, it was flight.

He moved out of the bathroom and towards the room door. Luckily he hadn't unpacked his bag apart from getting out the rose petals and the Champaign, and it was ready for him to grab on his way to the door.

The big guy pulled his cock out of June and put up a hand to stop Dan's motion, saying, "Woah there big guy, you don't need to go off half cocked."

Dan just ignored him, sniffling hard to himself. For once his weight worked to his advantage, since he just walked into the outstretched hand and then through it, getting to the door and opening it. The large man fell back as his arm was pushed, and couldn't regain his balance with his pants round his ankles. He fell over, striking his head on the wall. June screamed "Greg! Dan, don't go, please..." and then the door shut on her and Dan ran to the elevator.

He was lucky. There was a cab at the door – probably the one that had brought June and her lover back he supposed – and he bundled into it as fast as he could. He gave the driver a fifty and said, "There's another one if you can get me to the airport as fast as you can." The driver nodded and as they took off, Dan looked back at the hotel.

June was just running out of the front door, screaming his name. The big dude was right behind her, and he had to grab her to stop her running into the street after his cab.

They turned a corner and June and the dude were lost to his view. And that's when the whole situation really hit Dan. June was lost – his marriage was done and she'd made it clear that his size was an issue. Obviously she'd gone after this muscly dude because he was the other end of the spectrum from Dan. That's what she'd wanted, and she'd just been throwing mercy fucks at Dan.

Before anything else, Dan turned his phone off. He knew she'd call and he couldn't take talking to June right now.

The tears came and the cab driver even pulled over and asked Dan if he was ok. Dan explained the situation, and the man just sat there, nodded gravely and then gave Dan back his fifty and said, "Tonight my friend, the ride is free."

Dan was lucky. He got the airport thirty minutes before the last southwest flight back to LA took off. He was on it, and he spent the entire four hours in a shell-shocked state, wondering what to do next.

He got home at 2am LA time, and looked around the apartment in dazed fashion. He had an inkling that June would be back soon and he needed to get out. He was already packed for one bag, so he just grabbed his laptop, some more clothes, a few books and left. He drove over to Donnie's – who was still up, watching Grandma's boy on his DVD and big screen -, explained what had happened, dissolved into tears and Donnie led him upstairs to the master bedroom and just said, "It's yours dude, as long as you need."

Dan had finally fallen asleep at 4am into a deep bottomless black void.

Three days later, after spending the time just sitting in Donnie's basement either drunk or stoned, Dan turned his phone back on. Instantly there were over thirty messages on it. There were emails, texts, voice mails, everything.

They started out frantic, then calmed down, then as days went past, got more frantic again. June was beside herself, back in LA and desperately looking for him. Dan listened to some of the messages, and then deleted the rest. He didn't even look at the emails before deleting them, the same with the text's – he just deleted the entire stream without looking at it.

June would have no idea where he was or who he was with. She'd never really shown any interest in his circle of friends – the way their lives worked out, they had 'their' friends and then he had 'his' friends. 'His' friends never came to their house, only 'their' friends did. June had no idea who he played Dungeons and Dragons with, or who came to the comic book shop and had never expressed any interest in finding out.

Dan was now numb. He knew June and he were done, and he finally had to face up to what he knew that first date with June. She was too hot for him, he wasn't successful or ripped like that other guy and that's what she was meant to be with. It was over and he needed to find some way out. Some of the time he was angry, some of the time resigned, some of the time he blamed himself – he was a fat fuck for gods sake and she was a goddess! But through it all he was just hurt and depressed.

He knew what the anal sex was all about now. It was her way of giving him something, a pity fuck, because she was doing it with this new guy.

Dan just couldn't see his future. He couldn't see next week any more. He had no idea what he did all day, couldn't remember what he had for breakfast in fact. He was part zombie and part shell shocked returning marine. He went through the mechanics of living without being very present for any of it.

Even Donnie started to get worried – June had called the comic book shop and even shown up. Donnie had fobbed off the phone calls, but when he saw her parking outside – there was no mistaking who she was; she was one of a kind and he had no problem recognizing her from everything Dan had said -, he'd put one of the other stoner kids in charge and taken off out the back door for an hour to avoid talking to her. He knew if he talked to her in person, she'd see right through him; a woman like that would see everything.

Eventually Donnie had pushed Dan out into the world, if only to get some sunlight and vitamin D in him.

And that's when Dan had encountered the black sedan and been accosted by the two large gentlemen.

The car pulled into the front of large building, with a gym set in the bottom of it. It was one of those new general gyms, but with specific rooms in it – there was a boxing room, complete with a ring, a martial arts dojo, an inside pool, the whole shebang. There were several smaller gym rooms marked private – Dan looked in as they went past and could see through the windows in the door that there was some one on one instruction going on within. It was evidently up market and the class of people in the gym, as Dan was lead through, were the kind of people who wear makeup to go work out. They were all beautiful people, or as Dan and his friends thought of them, the 'plastic people'.

Dan was led through the gym to the other end, where they went through a door and up some stairs, into an office environment – there were cubes everywhere and offices with glass doors along the edges. Dan was steered to the last office in the corner, the only one with a real wood door. The men knocked, then opened the door and pushed Dan in.

It was a large office, with wall to ceiling windows. There was a desk in the middle of the back wall, with a large Aerilon chair behind it and two easy chairs in front of it, a couch along one wall, a built in wet bar and a door that led to a private bathroom. Dan knew it was a bathroom because the door opened and a large man, very well defined and with a carefully sculpted body walked out, drying his hands. The man looked familiar to Dan, although he couldn't place him initially. The man had a small scar on his forehead, covered by a small bandaid.

The man stopped when he saw Dan, then smiled and gestured to Dan to sit down.

It was at that moment that Dan realized who this man was. This was the man who had his cock firmly embedded in his wife's wet cunt that terrible day. The rage and anger in Dan surfaced immediately and he started forward, not even thinking about what he'd do if he got within striking range of this man. As he did so, he was grabbed and held by the two large guys, who forced him into one of the easy chairs in front of the desk.

The big man, Greg was it? That was the name June had called out that night – finished wiping his hands and threw the wet napkin into the trash and sat down heavily in the chair behind the desk.

He looked at Dan for a moment, and Dan did his best to stare defiantly back. Eventually the man spoke.

"Dan. I can call you Dan, can't I? We have, after all, shared some thing rather precious. I feel like we are brothers of a type."

His voice was deep and rich and had that particular rasp of steroid use.

Dan stiffened up and his body tried to get up, pushed down again by the men standing next to him.

"What do you want, you fucking cocksucker?" hissed Dan through clenched teeth. "Haven't you taken enough, you cunt?"

Dan didn't even know where this was coming from. He was non confrontational through and through and yet here he was, throwing every nasty word he knew at this man, ready to go face to face with him even though he knew he'd get his ass kicked. He just didn't care. He was angry, with a rage that even he didn't know was there, and he just wanted to do something. Finally, he marveled, he was ready to do something and almost certainly it would mean a large ass kicking on his end.

The man regarded him a moment longer and eventually looked away. That disconcerted Dan, although he still had no idea why he was here. Did this guy need to lord it over him?

"Yeah, I deserved that. Look Dan, I'm sorry ok? I really am. I.... look, there's some stuff I need to explain. I know you haven't been near June since that night, and honestly, I don't much blame you. But that means she hasn't been able to explain anything or answer questions. I need to explain some stuff and... look, some of what I'm going to say is going to be humiliating to you and I need you to understand that when I say these things, it isnotmy intention to humiliate you or make you feel worthless ok? There are just some...realities to be faced here. I think they are realities you've already started to face up to, but they need to be acknowledged."

He waited to see Dan's reaction, but Dan just sat there. He had nothing to say. There was nothing he wanted to hear from this asshole.

The man plowed on. "OK, so to start with, my name is Greg Hamilton. I'm a personal trainer. You might say I amthe personal trainer, since I work with many stars. I'm hired to get celebrities into shape for movies. I have contracts with most of the major studios and production companies – well, I did. One of them just ended courtesy of you, and I'm just hoping to god that there's no more fall out than that."

He stopped and then said, "I met June at Sly Stallones production offices and when I met her, well, I'm sure you knew what was going through my mind. She was there to interview, and I was there to talk about training that asshole Justin. Oh yes, he really is an asshole."

"Now, I know this next thing is going to sound strange and contradictory, but I actually have a code I try and follow. I do fuck other people's wives. I admit it. They come in here, wanting to look beautiful and it only takes a few lessons, a few touches in the right place, the right amount of flattery and when you look like this, " – he gestured at his own body – "well, lets just say, I have a lot of success."

"But, I only go after the trophy wives. I go after situations where I am not a threat. Where the husband already doesn't care or is absolutely never going to find out. All of the women know it is a short-term thing. A few of the husbands have even come in here to thank me for revitalizing their marriages. Yeah, it's a bit sick given how I've done it, but in the end, they are happy, their wives feel sexier and everyone wins. What the heart doesn't see, the heart doesn't worry about. If you hadn't walked in on us, you'd never have known and you'd still be happily married and getting Junes ass regularly. Yeah, I know about that. It was my suggestion in fact."

Dan felt sick. His wife had offered him her ass simply because he other lover had suggested it. She'd not done it because she wanted to, but because someone else had told her to. In way, Dan really hoped he was sick – he had a strong stomach and he was pretty sure he could hit this Greg asshole from where he was sitting.

"Look, I know. You are sitting there feeling aggrieved because she did it because I suggested it. But who cares? She did it. For you. Think about that."

Dan said nothing again. His jaw was clenched.

"She loves you, you know. She really does. I don't know how you can doubt it."

Dan snorted. "I would have thought the evidence of that night, and the fact that I am here would contradict that."

Greg eyeballed Dan a bit longer and said, "You really are an asshole, aren't you?"

"Takes one to know one," retorted Dan. Greg looked away.

"I don't get it Dan. You have talent. I've read your stuff you know. Why are you sitting around like a slob when you could be out there working? Your stuff isn't half bad. Certainly as good as those morons earning 80k a script."

"Not that I think I have to explain myself to you, but it's not that easy. There's no agent interested in taking me on, and believe me, I've tried. I know my shit is good. Don't you think that makes it even fucking harder? Knowing that I can do what those other morons do? And not ONE fucking agent will give me a chance? And knowing she's shared my stuff with you, that makes me feelso much better." Dan's voice dripped sarcasm. Part of him internally marveled at how he was holding his own here. He was up front, saying what he thought he just didn't care what came next.

Greg was silent for a moment, considering his reply, then he said, "Yes, ok. I get it. I don't think you really tried hard enough. A real man doesn't give up and all you've done is climb in your shell."

Dan sat there and stared at him.

"She does love you, you know. Do you know why I read your stuff? Do you even know how that job with Sylvester Stallone came about? She was there hawking your stuff. That's why she was there in the first place. That's how we even got talking. She was showing me some of your scripts and treatments. She was trying to get Stallone interested in them. She loves you dude. I know, I know, you've got some stupid pride thing going on about your wife helping you. It's a good thing she knows what part of you to ignore, frankly. It'sall about you with her."

"Yeah? Perhaps then you can explain to me, if it's all about me, why she was bent over her bed with your dick in her cunt? Explain how that's all about me? How I benefit from that? I'm so glad she felt that vows of fidelity to me were a good thing to ignore."

Greg was exasperated, partly because he knew that Dan was right. "Oh fuck dude. I'm just some strange. I'm exciting because I'm new. I'm cute; I've got a line of patter and a terrific body. I'm no threat to your marriage. Hell, she's already given up her ass to you, what do you care? She knows it was very temporary and would have been over pretty fast. Hell, she even laid down those ground rules when it started."

Dan had difficulty getting his words out – the asshole in front of him truly just didn't understand.

"Look dickweed. I don't expect you to understand, since I doubt you've ever had anyone trust you in their life. Our life, our marriage, was based on trust. Faith, love and trust. And that trust is now totally out of the window. I don't give a shit about your rationalizations about what the eye doesn't see the heart doesn't worry about. It's FUCKING DEMEANING for her to give me her ass because you suggest it. She should have done it becauseI wanted her too. Or better yet, becauseshe did. The fact that it comes from you makes the act and the gift completely invalid. In fact, it makes me want to puke that I even did it. You are such a fucking douche with your little rationalizations that make it ok for you to fuck other peoples wives' and I'm not about to buy into any of it. You stuck yourself inside my marriage because you could and pretty much made it disintegrate and I don't give a flying fuck what you have to do to make yourself feel like it's ok or there was no damage done. You may look good, but frankly, you are about the worst kind of human being there is."

There was more silence. Then Greg said, "Look, be that as it may, you might be interested to know the aftermath of your exit. She quit the job instantly – didn't even go in in person to do it, did it all over the phone. The production company first threatened to sue her, and she told them to go ahead. Then they tried another track – what would it take for her to stay? What had happened for her to leave – how could they fix it? And then it came out, how much of a dumb ass she'd been, my involvement. Well, I was fired instantly – can't really argue that one I'm afraid. They let her go with no come back once they understood that her marriage was being destroyed. She flew back to LA and has been sitting at home waiting for you ever since. She's been desperately trying to find you – she even asked me to help, although that really burned her. She hates the sight of me right now, and I don't really blame her. Her coming to me for help cost her even more of her self respect and she'd got precious little of that right now. I found you once I looked into where you worked and, now you are here."

jezzaz
jezzaz
2,416 Followers