MetaMorph Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jezzaz
jezzaz
2,412 Followers

There was another silence.

"Wait, is this that thing that Hallmark is doing, the three day thing with three different endings? I was reading something about it in the Hollywood Reporter?"

"Yeah."

"Wow Dan. That's...big. Even the guys at HBO are talking about it, talking about using the idea themselves. I don't know what to say. You always had it in you."

Dan just smiled. "Glad you like it. Because there's more. I'm forming a production company to pitch my next project. It's set in a gym – a weekly character piece about the people that use a gym and the relationships they form."

June was speechless for a moment. "You are...wait, you are what? Where is the money coming from?"

"I made out on the Hallmark deal. You might have seen the car, outside."

"That Mustang convertible thing is yours? Jesus Dan. How much else do I have to catch up with?"

"I need a producer to pitch this with."

There was silence, then, "Is that a job offer?"

"No."

A beat more silence.

"It's a partnership offer. Are you interested?"

June just looked at Dan, eyes sparkling and said, "I will quit tomorrow. No, I'll call up the HBO guys and do it tonight."

Dan laughed. "I don't think anything needs to happen quite that drastically fast, but you are in?"

"Hell yes. Four Hundred percent in. Work with my husband, the man I love? Try and stop me."

Then the excitement softened and June looked back down at her husband.

"I need to say things."

Dan struggled to sit up and said, "I know. I read the email. It explained a lot."

June gulped and said, "You have no idea how I needed that reply. I love you Dan. Only you. You own my soul. I'm so sorry for what I did. I wasn't in my right mind. I just...can't live without you. I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you, and getting you to trust me again."

Dan said nothing for a while, while the tears dripped from June's face onto his smooth chest.

Eventually, he pushed himself up and gathered her up. "Hush June. I forgive you. I don't forget it and it's still a wound for me, but if we are going to go forward, we need to find a way to deal, ok?"

June nodded. She pulled her head out from his shoulder and looked into his eyes, desperately seeking a sign of forgiveness. "Are you sure? I so need you."

"June. Listen to me. I need you as much as you need me. I was a slob and had no drive and I don't honestly blame you. Well, I do, but you know what I mean. I can see how this happened. So I did something about it."

June took a deep breath and said, "Dan, you didn'tneedto do this for me. I need you to understand, I love you. I don't care what you weigh or how you look. I loveyou. Don't get me wrong, this new you is something I could get used to, very easily, but still, I just want you, anyway I can get you."

"June, I know. I just...have some trust issues right now. I'm sure you understand. Are you still seeing that Doctor?"

"Yes. Not often, she's expensive, but yes."

"Want me to come along?"

June's eyes widened. "You would do that?"

"Sure. There are some questions I have and things I'd like to get answered too. I'd be happy to go. While we are talking, there are some things I have to say, too."

June sat back and nodded, folding her hands in her lap, a somewhat fearful look on her face. Dan looked at her, naked and glowing and delicious. He needed more of this.

"Right, first thing is this." He indicated her and her expression. "You look like you are waiting for the other shoe to drop. We can't have a marriage like this. I don't want someone who is terrified of saying or doing the wrong thing. That's not you and we both know it. I want June. The June I married. You fucked up and we are never going to forget it. But move on. Accept it, learn from it, but don't spend your – our – lives afraid all the time. I don't want to be married to that June. You will have to accept that certain things will be hot button topics for me, unsurprisingly. But we'll deal with those as we come to them. I need a wife who is my equal and a partner, not someone dancing on eggshells all the time.

Now I certainly don't mind you trying to make it up to me. I'm all for that. I deserve that. But I don't want our relationship to be framed through this, ok?

Secondly, this firmness thing you talked about. I'm ok with that. . I don't honestly know how far I need to go or what you need or even when you need it, but here to go for it with you. We should learn together. I'm doing a huge amount of personality change anyway – I need to be more assertive and I'm good with that. The body is just supporting the ego that gives me that confidence. It's not about the body, it's out this." Dan tapped his head.

"Thirdly, I did some things while I was gone that at some point we will need to talk about. But not now." Dan had already made up his mind he was going to tell June about Sandra. He just didn't want to do it at home – that's why he had requested going to the counselor with June – he planned on dropping that tidbit when there were other people around.

"And lastly, I'm going to take some measures with you to keep it interesting. I don't want it to get boring again. I want no risk of that."

June sat there, silently, listening. When Dan was done, she took a breath and said, "Dan, you just don't get how awesome you are, do you? I love you. I love you so completely and now I know I do. I just don't know what to say. I don't deserve you, but I have you and I'mneverletting you go. I get what you said about me being me, and I think that's great. But I have work to do too. I need to understand myself and my needs better and I just want to do it with you. I'm so sorry for the hurt I caused. I will spend forever trying to make it up to you. And speaking of that..."

She reached down to play with Dan's cock. It was soft, but it responded to her touch. She smiled vivaciously at Dan and said, "I wonder if you taste any different..." and then it was Dan's turn to gasp.

They spent all the evening and night in bed. At one point June made Dan stand up and do body builder poses. He felt like a complete fool for doing it, but she got up and ran her hands over his biceps and went, "ooohhhh, hard" and he had to admit, it did feel good to make her legs wobble.

They felt hungry later, and sent out for Chinese food. Dan made June answer the door in a sheer negligee and pay with a wad of dollars tucked into her bust, ignoring her hugely red face. When she got up to answer the door, June said, "We need new friends. We need to be invited to beach and pool parties, so I can show you off. Man, I cannot WAIT to show you off to Megan. That bitch is gonnashiiiiiiit."

Dan missed her with the pillow that he threw at her and yelled at her back, "I'm just a piece of meat to you, aren't I? That's all I am."

And laid back, felt something itch his face and turned and found himself face to face with Heinz the cat, who was not thrilled that his favorite sleeping place had been usurped.

Epilog.

Three months later, Heinz Productions was a reality. Dan and June had found some office space off North Cahuenga Blvd in Hollywood and set up a small group. They had three interns. Dan was rampant with June – something about his metamorphosis had just completely kick started his sex drive, and after the first month, June had to instigate some rules to stop Dan from grabbing her every time they had the office to themselves. He had her over desks, on the copy machine, and made her make phone calls while he ate her.

Their sex life was never better, thanks to wicked imaginations on both their part, although after one afternoon where June was trapped under the desk with Dan's cock in her mouth while Dan had a meeting with Caddy, due to impulsive actions on both of them, she decided that they needed to tone it down a bit. What she didn't know is that the glass behind the table reflected exactly what she was doing under the desk and Caddy saw all of it. He sat there trying to conduct a conversation with Dan, only making gestures and trying not to laugh as Dan's answers surged and whimpered based on what June was doing.

The Hallmark movie Metamorph, now renamed to 'Rebuild' came out, and a week later there was an article in the Hollywood Reporter speculating on who the characters in the movie of the week might actually be. They were way off with the June and Dan characters, but spectacularly accurate when they pinpointed Greg Hamilton as the inspiration for the arch asshole he was made out to be in the movie. When Dan next saw Caddy he asked him point blank if he'd had anything to do with it and Caddy had just looked innocently at Dan and spread his hands and said, "I havenoidea what you mean, I'm sure."

Dan joined a new boxing gym, and one day June came to watch him spar. She sat by the side of the ring as Dan went through a few rounds with various people. Everyone there was trying to impress her – a hot woman in a boxing gym gets a LOT of attention. But she only had eyes for Dan, as he ducked and weaved and fought back.

When he climbed out of the ring forty-five minutes later, dripping with sweat and nodded at her, she got up and came over and said quietly, "Take me somewhere – anywhere. I am So Wet for you right now. I need you in me NOW."

Dan smiled and thought, 'I amdefinitelybringing her here again.'

Four months later, and it was Dan's birthday. June had set up a dinner at Ruth Chris steakhouse with Caddy and his wife, Angelina, whom they were firm friends with by now. Everyone had a great time and June was dressed in a new white dress, with a plunging back. During dinner, she grabbed Dan's hand and pushed it up her dress, where he discovered she wasn't wearing panties. She made a point later of pushing her finger inside her, then bringing it up to caress Dan, ensuring she got her scent on his upper lip, where he would smell her. She whispered in his ear, "There is more to come, babe."

When they got home, with June blowing him the entire way, with the convertible top down, he was ready and just wanted to sink his iron erection into June's wet pussy, but she pushed him away.

He was confused, and didn't know what to say. June just smiled, and put her finger on his lips and said, "Patience." And went to get wine. When she came back, she had three glasses.

Dan looked at with a questioning look and June just smiled. The doorbell went and Dan said, "Who the hell is that at 11pm?"

June went to answer the door and came back in with a young lady. She was partially Asian, and she was dressed in a short kilt and had Egyptian style eye makeup.

"Dan, this is Anna. Do you remember her?"

Dan did. They'd met at the wrap party for the HBO show that June had worked on. They'd spent the evening talking with June. Anna was an intern for the production company and just sat there, listening to everyone and drinking it all in.

"Anna is here for your birthday," said June. "I did what I did and well, you never got anything. I think it..."

Dan interrupted, standing up. "June, this isn't ok. I don't need tit for tat. Anna, you are lovely, but I'm not going to..."

At that point June interrupted him and said, "Dan. You are awesome and lovely and smart and sometimes you are a fucking idiot. Anna is not here for you. She's here forus." And with that, June put her arm around Anna.

"She's been flirting with me for weeks at HBO. I figured I needed to get you something that was just from me to you. No one else's idea – just from me to you. I don't want to give you a woman Dan, I want to give you an experience. Now sit down and shut up."

And with that she pushed Dan back down into his chair.

She turned to Anna and said, "You sure? I'm a touch nervous myself – I've never done this before."

Anna glanced at Dan and said, "It's like falling off a log Mrs. Perry. Just go with the flow."

And with that, she kissed June. Not a light kiss, a hard on open mouthed, full of lust kiss. And Dan watched as June responded, putting her hands up around Anna's head and pulling her face in.

His pants just tented and his cock felt like it was going to burst out and go looking for the two of them all by itself.

That night, Dan was treated to watching participation and pretty much everything he could think of. He fucked both of them, and his one enduring memory was on the second time he got up, after having blasted a massive wad of cum in Anna's pussy, having Anna on the couch, legs spread, with June on all fours, his cock pumping hard into her from behind and pushing Junes face into Ann's wet box, with June desperately licking the cum out of her, and Anna grabbing her hair, pushing her face even more into it and saying, "Yeah, that's it June. Lick your husbands cum out of my cunt. Make me cum. You know you want it." And June did, moaning her assent.

Dan didn't last long after that, and spurted again.

He then sat there and watched at the two of them made out, and Anna fed fingers loaded with cum to June, after having first dipped them in Junes extremely cum laden pussy.

After she was gone, Dan and June settled in bed, June curled up against Dan and said, "Did you like your present? It was just from me to you. I need you to know I love you. There is one more present for you, but I don't know how you will feel about this one."

Dan smiled in the dark and said, "June, I have no doubts of that. I loved this evening. I could get used to this three in a bed thing, very easily."

There was silence for a moment before June said, "I'm very glad to hear that. Because there's going to be lots of times with three people in this bed soon.

I'm pregnant."

Dan's eyes snapped open.

jezzaz
jezzaz
2,412 Followers