Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had sex in our corner and even had some toys with us, so I didn't pay attention to the small group. Mick was laying underneath me and I was on my knees, sucking his cock with my bottom stuck in the air, so I didn't notice that this loud girl came closer and nonchalantly planted a kiss on it. Mick had had no chance to avoid it, so I turned around and stared at this woman. Mick just laughed and tried to explain, calmly and politely, that I didn't really wished to be touched by anyone else. I couldn't speak, I was just glaring at her. What the fuck? How dare you, you filthy beast? Who gave you permission to touch me? I felt like I had been attacked. Shortly after, they left and so did we. Mick was still cheerful and tried to laugh it off, but I felt horrible and I told him I felt humiliated and hurt. He replied: "Come on, it can happen in such a place. And she did nothing else. You weren't that fussy last time, when the guy took your hand." What?? I stared at him. "Have you gone mad? That's completely different, he didn't attack me from behind!" But he didn't seem to understand how I felt. I wanted to be in control of the situation, I wanted to decide myself what I would allow and what not. I really felt bad that day and we didn't go back to the place for a while. Later we wanted to go back, but learned that it had closed down.

Anyway, I decided I would never ever let something happen to me I didn't want to. I dedicated myself more to the adult chat. Sometimes we would chat together, sometimes I would pretend Mick wasn't there, chat with the other person and later send Mick the dialogue. We were very intrigued by this, but after some time a "problem" came up. I was more and more intrigued by these large cocks and started admiring them openly, also in front of Mick. He seemed quite glad that I admitted I liked them, but it happened a couple of times that, while we were chatting and he was waiting to read what the other person and I had written, I forgot completely about him. I cut him out because I was so smitten by the big cock, I only had eyes for him. When I realized that, I felt deeply ashamed and apologised. Mick seemed a bit annoyed in the beginning, but he was also sincerely pleased that I liked this new game so much. So sometimes, when we were having sex and broadcasting it to our new big-cocked friends, I would just go on chatting with them, while Mick was taking me from behind. It was then I started writing things like: "well, I sometimes really can't feel him"... "yeah, a big one would be so much better"... "mmm, I really would love to try yours", and I almost forgot Mick who was busy fucking me. This really turned me on. And often he ended up sticking me the dildos deep inside my pussy. I had become so wide and wet, he could put one fake and his real one inside together, so that it felt like one big cock. It was awesome.

One of the guys we had met on the net went by the name of Nitros, and he had one of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen, it was simply enormous. I often fantasised about what it would be like being fucked by such a huge dick. Sometimes during sex I talked about these fantasies to Mick, describing how I imagined having sex with both of them, first Mick warming me up and then this huge, huge beautiful cock entering my wet pussy... widening it even more... I realized I really got wet when I told these stories, and they seemed to be an incredible turn-on for Mick. Once, we were having sex and Mick asked me if I wanted Mr Black inside, together with his own cock. I consented and closed my eyes, drifting away... I felt first the warmer, gentler cock inside me, then the harder and longer one... as thick as my forearm... but no, it wasn't... that was Nitros' dick... he moved it backwards and forwards... slowly at first, but then faster, wilder... oh, yes, please, more, let me be your obedient pussy... how large you are, it's fantastic... aaah...yesss...

What the f...? Mick had said something and I opened my eyes, startled. I felt really strange, I was almost left with a sense of disappointment. I hadn't Nitros' cock inside me, but a real, small and an enormous fake one. It was crazy. For the first time I had experienced what it could be like to feel a real one, and I couldn't possibly deny how wonderful it had felt.

The idea of trying a real one took more and more hold of me. It still seemed absurd to me to really do it. I wanted to be Mick's and Mick's only. On the other hand, I was becoming more and more curious, and I had the suspicion that I once I tried, I would like it so much, I wouldn't want to stop, and this scared me very much.

Of course, I told Mick about it. He suggested we could just try once and, if either of us didn't like it, we could stop immediately. He didn't want to force me to do anything, so I would decide for us both. I thought about it, but came to the conclusion that I wasn't ready. Or it didn't simply do for me. It was one thing to fantasize and dream about it, but really doing it would change our whole relationship, and I didn't want to risk it. He was quite relaxed about it. "I'm convinced that nothing bad is going to happen if we try", he said, "from my point of view, it could only melt us together even more. I'm sure we would both enjoy it. I've seen your face when I shove those fake dicks up your pussy, you look like a different person. And if I want to cum in 30 seconds, I just imagine you screaming, being fucked hard by a horny, really well-hung guy. But I also must tell you this: while we're having sex, it turns me on beyond measure when you fantasize about being fucked by a big guy and me watching, and maybe you telling me how big he is compared to mine and so on. Then, once we are finished and lying in bed afterwards, I put my arms around you and the only thing I can think of is how much I love you, that I want to protect you and only want you for myself." My love! How sweet. I was touched and moved when I heard these words. He went on: "And besides, you're telling me that you are afraid that, if you said yes and then changed your mind again, I'd be disappointed. But how could I be? I love you and just the fact that you're even thinking about doing it turns me on like hell. More than the actual fuck! And what if it was me to back out? I don't know at this very moment how I'd react. Imagine we invited someone, and you two had both decided to go for it, and I said, no wait, I actually don't want my lady shagged by someone else? It could happen. So let's not think about it in terms of "what if not?", but let's think of it as a possible, even virtual game, and whatever you decide, I'm fine with it. But remember that IF you decide to give it a try, please do it only if you are convinced 100, no, 200%."

I decided we wouldn't do it. Who needed another person in bed? My love was the best lover I can think of. If every man/woman dedicated themselves to their partners' sexual pleasure and fulfilment like he did, there wouldn't be a care in any bed. I felt almost blessed to have a partner like him. If... well, if it just weren't for the centimetres he lacked. To make up for them, I got another, even bigger, white dildo, which I proudly showed to my web cam friends. It was 26 cm long and enormously thick. Sitting on it was immensely difficult, but feeling it inside incredibly satisfying. I couldn't believe my own eyes when I saw myself on the camera, with this monster cock inside myself. But I was beginning to feel really proud... and also started thinking that deep down inside, maybe I was really made for big cocks. It certainly looked as I was preparing myself for them... I also started to like it when our web cam contacts called me dirty names, a thing I'd always hated during my relationship with Fred. Mick also never failed to remind me how I had changed. "When we first had sex, your pussy was just like a slot", he said. "Now it's a real pussy. A king-sized pussy of a size-queen."

On one rare occasions I showed myself on cam without Mick, I chatted with a guy called Mark. He wasn't the politest of the people we had met on the net, but his cock was... indescribable. It was straight and 23 cm long. Fabulous. He was one of my favourites. I was having a bath and praising his cock and telling him what I would do to it if I could lay my hands and mouth on it... I realized it was incredible what a big cock could do to you. You become like a puppet in the hands of a puppeteer.

Mark told me, no, he ordered me to insert the smallest dildo, which I always explained was the same size as Mick's. It entered at once, I didn't need a single drop of lubricant.

Mark: Good girl.

Me: Thanks, master.

Mark: Now the red cock, the slim one.

Me: Yes... look here... aaah... there it goes

Mark: Mmm, well done. You are a right little slut, aren't you?

Me: Oh yes, I am.

Mark: I can tell. Now the blue one.

I took the smurf, putting a little lubricant on it, but I wouldn't have needed to. It took only a few seconds to enter.

Mark: Come on, a little deeeeper...

Me: Urgh... my God... aaah!

Mark: You beautiful bitch. Well done.

Me: Aaah...

Mark: What about two in one? Bet you can't do that.

Me: Bet I can.

I took the first dildo I had put in and the smurf together, put on loads and loads of lubricant and then pushed the bigger inside first, then widened my pussy with the smaller one.

Me: Oooooaaaaargggh...

Mark: Oh – my – God! You're making me harder and harder... I've never seen such a slutty beast before!

Me: Thanks, master... aaah!

Mark: Put something in your butt.

Me: I don't do anal.

Mark: Do it for me.

Me: I don't like it. It hurts.

Mark waved his enormous cock in front of the camera.

Mark: THIS would hurt... Come ooon...

Me: All right, wait!

I couldn't believe I was doing this. I'd never have done it for Mick. All right, I would have if he had insisted forever, but only out of love for him. This was... different. I went out of the tub and in my room to get the pencil-shaped dildo, then back.

Me: Watch this.

I put on a ton of lubricant to avoid as much pain as possible, and finally stuck the little thing up my bottom.

Mark: Waaaaaaaaaaaaah! Come closer. Show me!

Me: Yes, master.

Mark: You make me so horny... come on, put the blue back inside! I'd cum right over your ass if I were there...

Me: Everything for you, master.

And I suddenly realized how true this was. You do everything for a big one. I smirked, thinking of Mick, whom I would tell everything later on. I shoved the smurf back into my super-wet pussy, moved it in and out fast, moaning loudly.

Me: Aaaah yesss! Yes yes yes yesss!

Mark: Do you like my cock?

Me: Fuck, yes! It's better than everything I've ever had!

Mark: Come closer, little bitch... come on... I'll cum for you...

Me: Yes, master... please

I pretended to lick his hot sperm from my computer screen, still with my blue and purple dildo inserted.

Mark: Mmm. Thanks.

Me: You're very welcome.

Mark: See you next time.

Me: Yeah. Bye.

It happened more and more frequently that when I had sex with Mick, I couldn't really feel him. My pussy had really stretched a lot. "A big cock's slutty pussy", said Mick, who loved to feel "lost in space" inside me. He liked it a lot when I said thinks like, "I can't feel you", "Mark would be so much bigger", "what a beautiful cock X has got", or when I simply typed messages into my computer, not caring about the fact that he was trying to fuck me.

"Maybe it could help you if you knew what other people think about having a threesome?" he suggested one day. I wasn't quite happy about it. I didn't like the idea of people I know, or even worse, friends, knowing about my sex life. I never ask anybody about their sex lives, I'm not interested, it's their thing, so I don't want to talk about it myself. It's private. On the other hand, maybe I could ask people who are not really friends?

Mick had known a very nice person on the internet who enjoyed having his wife shagged by a big one, and he confirmed that there's no going back: once a woman tries a large, dominant cock, she usually wants to go on doing it. Hm. Would I want this? Becoming big-cock-dependent? I couldn't tell. One night while we were having sex Mick told me again how surprised he was about me, how I had changed, and how large my pussy had become. I grinned and thought of Fred. Fred and his little thing. Mick noticed my expression and rightly guessed: "Are you thinking of Fred?" I nodded. He continued: "You always said he was very small, but how small was he really? Maybe you're just saying that so as not to make me feel bad." I snorted. "No dear, he was really very small. I really don't understand now how I could ever have had sex with him." I was astonished at hearing my own words, but I was really thinking what I had said at that moment. Mick then said: "Why don't you call him and ask him if he would have enjoyed having his wife shagged by a real cock?" I laughed out loud: "Believe me, he's really not the type. He wears his little one very proudly, as if it was huge." "Well, at least I want to know how long it really is. Call him up." "No." "Yes." "No." "Please".

In the end I gave in, but I was not very light-hearted when I phoned my ex who was, of course, very surprised. Mick and I were still shagging, but he kept really silent, so that Fred must have thought I was just masturbating, and swiftly followed suit. I found it hard to concentrate and in the end we managed to exchange just a few words, then he came and Mick and I also came to an end. I didn't have the chance to ask him if maybe he would have liked to be cuckolded, but I did ask him to tell me how long his dick was, and he had the cheek to answer: "16 cm." I almost jumped and got angry, because Mick would take me for a liar now. But he didn't and he had an idea: in exchange for a couple of my pictures with a dildo inserted he should send me a picture or a video back of his cock. I did what Mick suggested and Fred sent me the pictures and the video. When we looked at them, I couldn't help grinning broadly. "16 cm my ass! See? It's tiny. Never again would I allow someone with such a small dick to shag me!" "Calm down", Mick grinned as well, because I had told the truth and because it was really, really small. In fact, it looked like a plum. Poor Fred, his dick could swim now in my pussy. "What about John?" he asked. "You said he was only a bit larger than me, but I don't know how much." "Well, how will I find out?" I replied. "I haven't heard him for ages, I can't just send him an e-mail asking him how long his dick is." Mick paused to think and then said: "But he is on your contact list, isn't he? You told me." "Yeah, that's right, but we never chat." "Right then, next time you log in, I'll do the writing in your place and get him round to tell me."

I was a little sceptical, but I trusted Mick. And so, chatting with an unsuspecting John, Mick really found out how long it was... 16,5 cm, just 1,5 cm longer than his own. We also tried finding out if he would be interested in a threesome now, but he hadn't changed his mind. He wouldn't mind a quick fuck at all, but only with me, and that was out of the question. Only I was really, really curious now and thought: I might as well try... we'll only find out if we like it by doing it! So, at long last, after months and months, possibly years of struggling with myself, I told Mick I had decided I wanted to try it out. We decided to give it a go.

We had to find a bull for me. Our web cam contacts were all very nice, virtually, but I couldn't really fancy meeting one of them in person. So we put pictures of me and an ad on a couple of websites. The ad said we were looking for a well-endowed, clean and safe man to include into our games. Soon we got a lot of contacts of possible candidates. Most of them were straight, but since Mick was bi-curious, we preferred someone who wouldn't mind being touched by him too. "Only if he's really, really enormously big, he can shag me even without you being present", I joked, but I was really nervous at the thought of not having Mick around while someone was fucking my brains out. I gladly left the choice to him because I knew that he could judge people much better than me. One evening, he sent me a picture of one of the possible candidates, Jim. I liked him at once, and Mick said they had chatted many times and he was really very nice. He also was married, so he wouldn't go looking for something deeper. In the end we decided to meet in a bar first. It was really weird to think that I was about to meet a potential bull and somebody I had already seen jacking off and who had seen me naked and doing dirty things. We spent a pleasant, informal hour together, without however mentioning anything to do with sex or with a possible encounter at any point. It was quite awkward, because when we parted, we hadn't decided anything.

Mick and I didn't really talk about it during the following weeks and I was almost glad in a strange way, because after all I was reluctant and about to change my mind again. We did some sex chat with Jim on the internet, but all of a sudden I didn't want to meet him any more. I told Mick how I was feeling, and he suggested we met but he wouldn't do anything, neither touch nor fuck me, just watch us, and I could decide whether I wanted to interact or not. That seemed like a really good idea to me and I agreed at once.

We made some appointments, maybe three or four times, but every time Jim had to cancel at the last moment because of his job. I was disappointed and glad at the same time. I just couldn't make my mind up!

And then came the day. The big day. We would finally meet. I prepared the bed and the towels and was unspeakably nervous. But I tried to stay calm and kept concentrating on my mantra: "I'm not forced to do anything. I'm not forced to do anything. I'm not forced to do anything."

Mick "prepared" me a little to get me in the mood. When Jim arrived and the bell rung, I went outside in my bathrobe to get him. For a split second I thought of what my neighbours would think, but I didn't care. I don't remember well how it started, if it was Mick or if it was Jim himself to pull his dick out of his pants, but I remember Jim sitting on the bed next to me, his very beautiful clock very close to me, Mick licking my pussy and me showing how many orgasms I could get. Mick slowly took Jim's penis in his hands, stroking it gently, and asked: "Do you mind if I take it in my mouth?" Jim replied: "Of course not, go on then." And his beautiful cock ended all up in Mick's mouth... I stared at him, I was fascinated. I'm convinced that Mick is a really good cocksucker, and Jim seemed to enjoy it immensely. I made a mental note to ask him for some extra lessons.

But the whole time, I don't know why, I hadn't the slightest desire to touch Jim's cock myself. I wasn't turned off, but I just didn't enjoy the idea at that moment. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the company, but that was it, I didn't want to go anything further. I felt a little bad for both of them, maybe they were expecting something more, still I couldn't help it.

What I wanted to try though was to feel his cock on some part of my body, so I begged him to slam it in my face and hit me with it. The moment his cock touched my skin, I was on fire. It was so incredibly warm and the skin was so soft, I couldn't believe it. He hit me a few times more and in the end I asked if he would cum in my face. He obliged and it was... wow. His cock was super close and his sperm was all over my face and my breast. My God, I loved this. I had a brief vision of Mick licking me clean, but he didn't do anything like it. I rested a little, then got dressed, still with Jim's sticky and warm sperm everywhere. I was a bit dizzy, even though I hadn't done anything after all. When we said goodbye to Jim, I thought: "That's it. It's never going to happen. It just doesn't do for me." Mick seemed disappointed in the least though, even to have it enjoyed. "It's not the sex itself", he explained, "it's the whole new situation, the fact that we did something different. I don't care what you did or didn't do. Besides, only a real slut wants cum in her face."