Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was happy that he thought about it like this. A few weeks went by and we didn't meet either Jim nor other people. I was still imagining what it would be like to feel a real big cock inside my pussy, with this warm and soft skin I had felt on Jim's. But I was simply too shy, or too full of doubts, I didn't really know. We still broadcast sex over the web cam and chatted with our friends, and I was fine with that and hoped Mick was, too. I asked him if it would be alright for him if we repeated the experience exactly the same way, and he said yes, why not.

A few days later, on a Monday morning, Mick called me on the phone and asked: "You ready for the afternoon? Jim would like to come by." I said: "Sure, OK, see you later." I tidied up a little, prepared the bed again and even put out all my dildos. I had a bath and shaved my pussy very carefully. And in the end I said to myself: "Oh, what the heck. Let's try it for once, I can stop at any point if I don't like it. I downed a couple of beers and waited. Mick invented some excuse in order to arrive later, since he was curious if I would let myself go if he wasn't there and begin to play with Jim, but I didn't want to start without him, so I waited, getting more and more nervous, almost angry, till they both arrived at the doorstep. Jim had brought the result of his latest blood test to show he was clean. Mick had brought the camera and put it in the bedroom.

I lay down on the bed, now completely relaxed, I felt safe now that Mick was with me. "Enjoy, simply enjoy" said a little voice in my head. I saw Mick sitting down on the bed to my right and Jim approaching on the left. I closed my eyes and thought, for the first time, that I finally had two men at my disposal and I could do whatever I wanted, and they could do whatever they wanted to me (well, almost everything). With my eyes still closed, I felt the two warm bodies close to me. I started stroking Mick's cock and I let Jim stroke my face with his... my whole face... and I was lost. I knew from that moment on that I was going all the way. I took it in both hands, looking at it for the first time. I held this wonderful, pulsating cock in my hands, and I knew Mick liked the fact that it looked even bigger in my small hands. I didn't want to talk, or I couldn't, I was like in a cloud of lust, sex and sensuality and I was afraid to ruin everything by speaking. So I just felt and enjoyed. Mick took a few pictures, then he came to me and put his cock inside me to prepare me. I couldn't help smiling when I felt it almost "swim", I felt how hot and wet and large my pussy already was. Mick then turned me around, put his cock in again, while I grabbed Jim's cock. I had never forgotten the greedy expression Mick had worn when he was sucking Jim, so I wanted to see for myself. And by God, it was... amazing. I pushed it in my mouth as deeply as I could, moaning slightly. It was hot, pulsating, hard, wonderful, unbelievable. I sighed and sucked and stroked his shaft as much as I could. A few moments later, Mick and Jim changed sides. Mick whispered: "Would you like to try it?", but he knew the answer already. I nodded frantically, since I couldn't speak at the moment. Mick took a condom, unwrapped it and rolled it over Jim's hard and stiff cock. Jim moved behind me, I was on my knees. I could feel the warmth already... I closed my eyes and waited. For the fraction of a second, I felt the tiniest bit of fear and I was hoping for him to enter quickly, or I would change my mind once again... and then... SLAM! He was in. At last. I made it. A stranger was fucking me, no longer my partner. And then my pussy noticed the change too. It widened immediately to let this wonderful stiff cock in. And then he started. He started shagging me for real, with heavy, quick movements, which were so unlike Mick's. I couldn't help moaning loudly with surprise and lust. This was perfect. It was different from everything I had – or hadn't – expected. I felt like I was lifted off the ground. I was breathing heavily and moaning louder and louder. My pussy and this dick seemed to belong together. Mick whispered: "Do you like it?" Of course, this was a rhetorical question, as he could tell from the look on my face. I nodded once again and grabbed his cock, so he wouldn't feel left out, but I couldn't really do much with it because Jim was pumping me like mad and I couldn't coordinate my movements. The moment I reached it, it struck me how different they were. How much smaller Mick's cock felt at that moment. And how heavily Jim fucked me from behind. I felt like a real slut and a queen at the same time, and I couldn't have enjoyed it more.

I waved my hands to signal Jim that he should pause. He stopped, sweaty and breathing fast. I turned around, took his cock in my hands, the condom off and then sucked it hard. After I few seconds I stopped and made a hand gesture towards Mick, who understood and came close to suck Jim's cock together with me. I felt a sort of enormous relief, a sense of love and sharing I had never experienced before. I understood that this adventure would bring us even closer together than we already were. It was like an epiphany.

We went on sucking it for a bit, then Mick asked if I wanted to take both their cocks together. I nodded automatically. Hell yes, I did. Mick lay underneath me, I sat on his now relatively small feeling cock and rode it. Jim pulled on a new condom, stopped me from riding and added his own stiff one. It went in without any problem. I felt two cocks now inside my large pussy, and they were like one. I thought about Mick, who also was feeling this thick cock stroking his own, and it made me even wetter. Mick pushed as much as he could with his small one, and Jim deeper and deeper... I moaned and cried, and I didn't care a single bit about my neighbours. The only thing I was thinking was that they might be jealous...

After a while I couldn't take it any more. I let them both slid outside my burning, large pussy, took Mick's in my left hand and Jim's in my right one and stroked them both at the same time and then sticking one in my mouth while stroking the other, and the other way round. Then I concentrated on Jim's cock only, stroking and sucking it faster and faster. He started breathing hectically and very loudly, I stroked and sucked even harder and faster, and he shouted: "No, no, you'll make me come... yes... I'm coming, I'm coming!" With three or four heavy squirts, he came right into my mouth. I felt the warmth of his sperm once more, but much more intense, all in my mouth... I took in all I could, then slowly moved towards Mick underneath me and looked at his face, to see if he would let me, then kissed him, passing all of Jim's squirt inside his mouth. I couldn't believe myself how slutty I was, but I was proud to be a slut.

Jim then passed on to do a few other things to me. He pushed my biggest dildos, the black and the enormous white one, inside my pussy (by the way, that was the last time I ever used them up to now, I just can't play with them when I think I can have a real one instead!) and he even fisted me. Mick's hands were too big and I didn't manage myself without wrenching my arm, but Jim's hand was just right. I felt like I had to make up that day for all the occasions I'd lost before. It seems like I couldn't get enough. After Jim had cum once more, he thanked us and left us alone. Mick immediately went on to lick my pussy and made me climax several times. It took me a while, since it felt a bit as if it was anaesthetised, but I loved how he whispered: "My little bitch. Now, at last, I can lick a real pussy. I like it even more now that it has been used and fucked by a real cock. Thank you."

The days that followed were a bit strange. I was not really sure if our experience was real or not, but the pictures proved we really had done it. I was – once again – a little ashamed, but also proud. Proud to have tried something I hadn't had the courage to do before, and proud to have shared it with my partner. After the first days of slight puzzlement and doubts that ensued, everything was back to normal and we could safely say that nothing had changed between us and that we had only shared a wonderful experience. During these days, I couldn't even say "I love you" to Mick, because technically, I had betrayed him with another man, so maybe claiming that I loved him would sound like mockery to him. But this slight sense of discomfort was quickly overcome by both of us.

We repeated the experience with Jim a few times, not many, but I didn't count them. The following time it was Mick who made Jim's cock explode, but instead of passing the hot sperm into my mouth, he preferred swallowing it. Bastard! But I liked the thought that he could do it without any worries.

Then, one day, Mick couldn't come because he was abroad, but he watched Jim shag me on his computer screen, just as Jim had watched us in the past. I liked it a little less, because Mick wasn't really physically there and couldn't hear everything I said, like how much superior Jim's cock was compared to Mick's, how much I enjoyed being fucked by Jim, that sometimes I didn't feel Mick inside me at all, and all those nice things. But I still enjoyed it because he was taking part in some way.

Another time Mick was hiding inside my wardrobe. I had sent a text to Jim to know if he had time and he would come by for a quickie (or whatever was closest to it, since he was quite resistant too), because I had little time. He did come and shag me with Mick busy masturbating in the wardrobe. This was just fantastic, one of the sexiest things I ever did.

I was very happy. These encounters didn't happen often, about once a month, which was good, because this way they were some special occasions and we didn't get used to them or, worse, bored of them. And we had new interesting photos to publish on the internet sites, and we got new requests. I have to say that every time we had agreed on meeting, when I was waiting for the moment to arrive, I was always nervous and a little grumpy, I couldn't help it. But when the boys finally ended up in bed with me, all anxiousness and nervousness was forgotten.

One of these new guys was a single man named Carl. He didn't live far away from my parents, so I didn't want to get to know him at first (maybe he knew some of my relatives or acquaintances?), but then, it was not really that close, and we found out he was really nice and discreet. He worked in sort of sauna club for couples in a beautiful place on the hillside. Once again it was Mick who had discovered him and I knew I could trust his judgement. We decided to meet at this club on our way to see my parents. When we arrived at the place, he came to meet us and to show us around. We went into one of the sauna rooms with some other people and had a little chat, then we rested on the deck chairs. Mick went on talking with another guy, and Carl asked me what I was up to and if I liked what I'd seen so far.

I didn't want to disappoint him, but I didn't really intend to do anything with him. He was nice and his cock was... well, yummy to say the least, but I couldn't bring myself to say: "What the fuck, let's go downstairs, I want to get laid". Instead, I suggested we had a drink. We all went to the bar and I had a large pint of lager. The other guy was still talking to Mick, maybe he was hoping to get invited downstairs by a couple (each single could accompany one couple), but I wanted to get rid of him without being rude. I pretended to look at some fancy decorations and beckoned Mick. I whispered: "I don't want to do anything with Carl, but do you think he would come with us and just watch us shag?" Mick replied: "I'll ask. But why don't you want to do anything?" I shrugged, I really didn't know. He was not bad at all, but why did I have to be fucked by everyone now, just because he was huge?

Mick went over to Carl, spoke briefly with him, I saw Carl nodding and then we three went downstairs in a dark room. We laid down on a blanket, and I started kissing and stroking Mick, while Carl was standing in a corner and watching us. And when I saw the thing in his hands grow... it was over. Mick was licking my pussy to warm me up, and I climaxed a few times, but after every orgasm (which I can't have with my eyes open) I stared at this huge cock. It was amazing. How had I failed to notice that before? He was tiny and completely bald, with some tattoos on his arms, and this monster cock seemed almost disproportionate. I couldn't stop myself from saying to Mick: "Look at this monster. It's gigantic."

When Carl noticed I was interested now, he asked if he could come closer. I nodded quickly, before I could change my mind, and he knelt down next to us. Mick was trying to shag me now, but I felt my pussy widen at the very thought of having this monster in me and couldn't feel a thing. It was crazy. I was lying on my back with my eyes closed and already thought of this huge stiff cock and how it would feel inside me. I stretched out my arm to stroke Mick, but I missed and got Carl's thighs instead. Or maybe I wanted to miss deliberately? I got closer and closer to his wonderful dick, until I touched it. Half an hour before I didn't even want to think about it, and now I heard myself asking Mick: "Can I try it please?" I had to be out of my mind, but hey. "Of course", Mick replied and asked if Carl could get a condom. The latter quickly got up to fetch them and was back in no time. I was still on my back and watched Mick take this great big cock and insert it, slowly, into my deep pussy... it was AWESOME. It was even more awesome and it was warmer than Jim's. And, for that matter, bigger and thicker. And also stiffer. It was just... wow.

I was sure Mick could see the lust and greed in my eyes when Carl's cock disappeared inside me and he started pumping hard almost immediately. I had warned him that we had little time, since my parents were waiting for us, so he didn't waste any. I heard myself moaning and screaming, I couldn't stop myself, and I didn't want to. After a few minutes I asked Carl if Mick could join him. "What, double?" he replied. "Yes, aaah, no, I mean, aaah, together in my puss... aaah!" It was too fabulous, I couldn't even speak. Carl didn't have any problems with touching Mick, so Mick laid down underneath me and stuck his little cock in. Incredible really how it could seem even smaller. Carl moved closer and added his monster. This time, it wasn't as easy as it has been with Jim. This was some serious cock. I gasped and moaned with no shame, I couldn't have avoided it for my life. And then, once again, I had two cocks inside me, two very different dicks, and I was thinking that Mick also could feel the difference between Jim and Carl with the big one stroking his inside my pussy.

We didn't go on for long, since we had to leave, but it was indescribable, marvellous... and the best thing of all were the knowing faces of the people who watched us come out of the dark rooms. I must have looked a bit deranged and couldn't wipe the stupid and satisfied grin off my face. I grinned because I had just been fucked by the biggest cock of my life and everybody could clearly see it.

We decided to keep in touch. Mick had suggested that if it was all right for me, we would go on with these games a little more, until the end of September, and then return to our normal life as a couple. Fine for me, I thought, so I could go back to a normal relationship and finally be only Mick's partner.

We had invited Carl to come over a few times, and, just like Jim, he couldn't make it at first (and once again, I was strangely glad every time he had to cancel), and then suddenly he could. I prepared myself very carefully, and so did Mick. Mick had brought the camera again to film us, and this time it would be really worth it. I was as nervous as always, and Mick wanted to give my pussy a little slurp to calm me down before he arrived, but I couldn't calm down quickly enough, hence... no orgasms. Only a few minutes later Carl arrived. I had to go to the toilet, and when I came back to my bedroom, I discovered that Carl was already undressed and that Mick was stroking his big, wonderful, straight and stiff cock. God, it looked even bigger with the right lightning. I felt my pussy pulsing and getting warm and wet at once.

I quickly joined them on the bed. While Mick pushed his dick inside me and gently prepared me for the great act, Carl teased and licked my nipples, and I twirled his gently. But it didn't last long, since I absolutely, absolutely had to be fucked hard. Carl put on a condom, and I immediately bent over to suck it. I was astonished how much of this big cock I could take in my mouth. "Wow, I'm getting better at this", I thought, sucking greedily. I sucked his a little, then Mick's, then his again, then Mick, and finally I was ready to receive the big one. Just like the last time Mick helped me to put it inside my pussy, and I had told him how much I had loved that. Carl's enormous dick didn't take long to enter and I immediately drifted away and started moaning uncontrollably. Once again I thought of my neighbours and what they were probably hearing, but then immediately thought also: screw them. Some of them could do with a good fuck too!

I felt Carl pushing deeper and deeper, where neither Mick nor Jim had ever touched me before, and this made me moan even louder. I was able, somehow, to speak this time, but the choice of words was a bit narrow. "Come on, push it harder... please!" I begged. I liked the idea that you can only beg to a big cock and not to a normal one. He gladly obliged, and I thrust my whole body against his, just to feel all of his monster cock inside me, and I never stopped crying. It was not like the times before: these loud moans had something special, something liberating.

"What a slut I am", I whispered, this time without the slightest bit of embarrassment, just with immense pride. Both nodded. "Of course you are", said Mick. "You're pussy's a slut's pussy. Would you like us both inside you?"

Of course I wanted both of them. We did the same thing as the time before, but we changed position sometimes. It was the first time ever that I felt the two cocks inside separately, not as one big unit, but as two distinct cocks. Once again, it is impossible to describe to someone who has never tried before. I decided at that moment that if ever a woman should ask me advice about having sex with a well-endowed man, my answer will be: YES, ABSOLUTELY, YOU WOULD BE A FOOL NOT TO TRY. I wondered how I could have done without it for so many years!

My moans and cries became louder and louder, as the tape would later show. Mick asked: "Wasn't I right about big real cocks as opposed to dildos?" I frantically nodded: "Yes, yes, yes!" "And do you finally admit that bigger is better?" "Yes!" I shouted without thinking.

We went on a little bit in different positions, while I tried to touch or suck Mick's cock, but it was extremely difficult with that monster that made you jump up and down with a little pain and much lust and greed. I asked Carl at a certain point: "Would you mind fucking Mick a little now?" Carl agreed. I prepared Mick's hole with loads of lubricant. I was a little afraid that Carl could hurt Mick, but I was much more excited that Mick would at last be fucked by a real big cock, I'd always wanted to see that.

I put some lube on top of Carl's cock and then watched how it entered. I was amazed. Amazed at how big a cock can be, and amazed at my partner who could take it. Carl started moving and then fucking him for real. It was one of the most memorable moments of my life, and I could understand now what was so special about seeing one's partner shagged by a huge cock. I asked the typical question: "Do you like to have a big real cock inside you?", and Mick answered: "Oh, yes, I do!"