Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went on for a total of two hours, then I put myself between the two, sucked a little here, a little there and asked if they could come both on my tits. They obediently obliged, and while Mick had cum already, Carl was still stroking his marvellous cock furiously. I slowly slid a finger inside his hole to "help" him... and within seconds he squirted sperm all over me, breathing heavily, then licked it all clean.

We stayed there a little while, then got dressed, had a drink together and he went back home.

I was really wasted that evening, I couldn't even walk properly. I was already wondering how I had managed to photograph Carl while he was shagging Mick without falling to the ground. My whole body was trembling, I felt like I was on drugs. I was happy. Happy to have shared all this with the one I love more than anything, and I was so grateful he allowed me to have these experiences. "Enough now", I thought. "I've had my share, I don't need more. It has been astonishing. I feel more complete now, I feel like a woman, it is as if I had found a part of myself I was missing. Thank you so much, my love."

Well, that's all right then. A month later, I was about to close my windows when I suddenly had an image of myself on the bed, fucked hard by a cock and enjoying it immensely, thinking that my neighbours would hear my screams through the open windows... and I suddenly felt very, very strange. I had to talk to Mick.

Mick showed up later and we had our usual great sex which made me forget the rest. Only this time... I gave it a shot. While I was riding his now really very small cock, I said: "You know... I think... I might... like to have... also in the future... something more substantial... from time to time..."

And he looked like he wanted to burst out laughing. "I knew it!" he grinned. "You are a real slut now, there's no escape, no coming back."

I was a bit taken aback, but deep down inside (yes) I knew he was right. From the very first moment there had been no coming back. Now that I had "tasted blood", I wanted more. But what about Mick?

He said: "There is no difference for me if you have done it already and want to stop, or if you would like to carry on. But surely there's really less fun if we don't do it any longer now! So why not have fun! And if one of us really wants to stop one day, it's all right all the same, just as it always was."

I can't believe how lucky I am to have found this amazing guy. I don't know if I even deserve him. But anyway... the next thing we're planning is a foursome... Mick and I and two well-hung guys :)...

To be continued...