Metamorphosis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom... I was... I was just kidding when I..." was as far as he got before his mother interrupted him.

"Shhhhhhh" she said soothingly. She continued staring at her son and put her finger on his lips. He noticed their softness against her finger. "How's this?" she asked as she pulled her finger away.

Both Heather and Sean closed their eyes as they felt their lips meet. Neither of them knew exactly how they got here, but both were equally engulfed by the enormity of the moment. They seemed to be temporarily excused from the rules of time and space, and for a moment it seemed the world was turning around them. They lost themselves in each other. At first neither or them moved, again gripped by the improbability of the kiss. After what felt like eons, although only a few seconds, the idea of anything being 'wrong' or 'taboo' had escaped both of them. Without even using words, they were in agreement with each other about how right it felt.

Heather took the hand that had just been pressing a finger against Sean's lips, and put it behind her son's neck. Sean put his hand against his mother's cheek without thinking. Their lips began moving in sync, rhythmically opening and closing in unison. The gripped each other more and more passionately as the kiss became more prominent. It grew exponentially more sensual, and after a few moments, Heather parted her mouth wide and slipped her tongue against her son's. At the sensation of their tongues meeting, they each let out a soft moan that escaped from between their lips. It was if they'd planned on it, and it rang from each of them at the same time.

Heather seemed to be feeding off her son's attraction for her. She knew he dreamed of having her. She knew this was wrong and that people wouldn't understand, and the more she thought about it, the more it turned her on. She wanted this kiss. Her whole life she played things safe, and now, for the first time, she was enthralled by the idea of doing what she shouldn't.

Sean was beyond the point of thought though. He had been delivered to a place more simple, not defined or restricted by the analytical-self. He was far beyond reasoning, in a place ruled simply by his instincts. He knew only what he felt, only that that moment felt warm and whole and complete. It felt right.

The moment seemed to stretch into hours, but in reality they kissed for a few minutes. Their tongues moved in and out of each other's mouths fiercely, like two teenagers exploring their first French kiss. Heather was completely unaware of her gently rocking back and forth. She hadn't noticed herself softly grinding her crotch back and forth across Sean's lap as she kissed him. Sean was quite aware of this though. He felt the warmness between his mother's legs rubbing against his erection and it breath taking. I'm actually gonna cum if she doesn't stop he thought to himself, and if her sweat pants had been slightly thinner, he'd have felt her wetness and would have already let loose.

Eventually, Heather realized if she didn't stop now, she might push it too far, too fast. She wanted all this, sure, but she wanted to work towards it. She wanted to string Sean along gradually, and if she didn't slow down, she thought she might abandon her own plan. She pulled her lips away from her son's. She kept her face close though, and her hand still grasped his neck. She wanted to tell him how much she enjoyed their kiss, and that it was only the start, but of course she couldn't yet. She tried maintaining her playful tone from before.

"There... that should make up for the little 'peck' earlier. I don't want to seem like an easy first date, but I can't have you thinking your date's a prude either." She told Sean staring into his eyes. For a moment they just stared at each other until the silence between them became heavier. Sean wanted to say something... anything. He wanted to tell her exactly how turned on he was, or thankful for the kiss, or anything at all... but he couldn't find any words. Finally Heather broke the silence between them.

She leaned in against her son's neck, until her lips were almost touching his ear. On the other side of his head, she curled her fingers closed and grabbed his hair. "Can't wait for our 'real' date tomorrow" she whispered. When she spoke Sean could feel her lips brushing against his ear, and her warm breath seemed to travel through his ear and down his spine like a wave of electricity. He literally shivered at the feel of his mother's whispering in his ear. When she finished her statement, she gently bit Sean's ear lobe. Her teeth were replaced by her closing lips and wet tongue and Sean almost came as he felt his mother nibbling his ear lobe.

"See you then" she said seductively as she stood up and got off Sean's lap. She didn't have to look down to see the tent in Sean's shorts, it was big enough to see in her peripheral vision. She turned and walked around the couch and headed towards the stairs. She dragged her hand softly across Sean's shoulders as she passed. It was a final embrace for the night, a simple and conclusive gesture that summarized the entire night.

"Goodnight sweetie" Heather warmly said from the top of the steps. Sean couldn't see the wide, devilish grin on her face.

"Goodnight mom." He intended to say, but it came out a mumbled whisper only he could hear.

*********************

Sean didn't wait until he was in the familiarity of his room. He didn't worry there a chance he could get caught. He was too shocked for reasoning and too drunk on lust to notice its absence. He reached down into his shorts, and took out his throbbing dick. If he was almost able to come without any direct touch, he knew it would take almost nothing to climax. He closed his eyes and moved his hand slowly up his shaft.

He could see his mother's face only inches away again. He could feel her rocking back and forth against his lap. "Cum for me Baby... cum hard for me." he heard his mother say in his imagination. "Mommmm" he quietly moaned out loud to the fantasy. "That's right sweetie, come for mommy" his mother said behind his closed eyes. That was all it took, and after only 20 or 30 seconds, Sean came so hard it surprised him. His first pump shot out and landed on the floor in front of the TV. The second and third flew just as far across the room. He leaned back and kept his eyes closed. Nothing seemed real.

Upstairs, Heather had rushed into her room, flinging herself down on the bed face first. She bite her blanket hard between her teeth, and clenched her jaw. Through her clenched teeth, she let out a primitive moan into the blanket. Although muffled, her moan climbed into a scream she couldn't resist. She unclenched her teeth on the blanket and turned over on to her back without opening her eyes. Her breathing had become heavier as she reached down and slid off her sweatpants. She slide her hand down her stomach until it brushed her clit. She took a deep breath in what sounded like a whimper.

She was soaking wet, and as soon as she touched her clit, her legs began shaking. She pushed her hips up and down off the bed as her whole body began trembling. It took everything in her to not scream loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear. Her legs shook more and more, and finally, after only minute, she moaned loudly and reached her climax. For only the second time in her entire life, warm fluid squirted forcefully from her pussy. The first squirt was so hard it flew across the room, some of it hitting the mirror on her dresser. The second and third squirt covered her bed and her legs. She didn't worry about soaking her bed or whether or not she did the right thing. In fact, Heather didn't worry about anything. Soon after her orgasm she slipped into a welcoming sleep. Downstairs Sean had done the same.

12