Metamorphosis Ch. 05

Story Info
Conclusion. Tina's big surprise,
6.5k words
4.27
37.3k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reminded her of how nice Phil had been at their dinner-date.

"Oh yeah" she said. "I do have that date on Saturday with him."

By the weekend the abrasions on her face and her breasts, caused by Paul's beard, were pretty much gone, she felt better about that.

Phil, mild mannered, funny, nerdy Phil, sounded very safe - probably, we both thought, not right for what Tina was looking for. But, dinner at Marybells was fun, she remembered, and another dinner out with a man who could be "charming, at times" - in her words, would be ok..

"There's more to him than you'd think" was how she remembered him. "First, he looks like he's really in condition - his clothes hardly fit him, he's so big. And, he's really cute, and funny. I think I do want to go out with him, you know?"

It was hard to remember that her first date with him was only a couple of days earlier - the Paul disaster had come and gone since then!

Sure enough, the special phone rang that evening, and sure enough, it was Phil. Tina told me to listen in: well, us voyeurs do that stuff, don't we?

Yes, they decided, their first date was fun, they both had had a good time and wanted to do it again.

"I'm sorry that you're going to be leaving Long Island" he said, because I'd like to get to know you better." She hadn't told me she went that deep into her story with him.

"Anyhow", he continued, "where would you like to go Saturday? You name it. We could go to my place instead of us going out," he proposed. "I'll cook you a real gourmet dinner."

That was almost an out and out proposition! Maybe there's more to this Phil guy than I thought.

Tina smiled at me, paused a moment, then responded.

"No, Phil, I don't want to go to your place so soon. I wouldn't feel comfortable." Of course not, how could her dear husband watch? "I would like to see you, though."

That was offering him something, anyway.

"Tell you what: why don't you come over here, instead. We can go out for Chinese. Let's keep it really casual. . . "

And the plans for Saturday were confirmed!

The next day, Tina talked all about the informal evening she wanted with Phil, and chose to wear a set of sweats over some pretty lace panties and bra. When he rang the bell, Tina was ready to go - he never even got inside. I never got to see him. But all of that changed about hour and a half later, when they came back.

He was, as Tina told me "A big strong smart man." Well, the "smart" I had to take on faith, for now.

The monitors were on and all systems GO. Houston, we're ready for launch.

The door opened, Tina led the way in, then he followed. Good grief, he really *was* big - not really tall, but wide shouldered. I saw what she meant when she said he looked strong.

She directed him over to the sofa, and went for refreshments. She got some wine for herself - "Water for me", he said, "like I told you at dinner, I'm in training."

He got his water, she kicked off her sneakers and socks, and curled up there beside him, sort of sitting on her legs the way young kids do.

He reached for her, but she interrupted that with a question.

"So tell me more about competing in bodybuilding, Phil."

He sat back.

"OK. I love it: it's a great sport!"

"What's it like?"

"Well, we pose and we show off specific muscle groups, and mostly try to impress the judges.

"How?"

"There are certain poses that each of us do that feature our strongest points. Usually it's in an auditorium, in front of an audience, and of course, the judges. We all shave off all our body hair, then oil ourselves so we look all smooth and sleek - it's a great show, really!"

"Is it, you know, like, 'sexy'?"

His eyes lit up, and he smiled. "Well, I didn't get into it for that, and it's not supposed to be, but yeah, after a pose down, a lot of times I get asked out on dates, or invited to some woman's apartment. I guess they really liked the show."

"You mean, they "just want you for your body"?"

"That's pretty much it, all right. They don't care that this head has a brain. I'm a CPA during the day, and sometimes just a hard body that's nothing but a piece of meat at night! But, you know, sometimes it's kinda nice to be treated like a brainless piece of meat."

"Until tonight you'd only told me about your day job!"

He explained. "Did you ever date someone who just wanted you for sex? It's fun for a guy. . . sometimes, but I thought that meeting a woman who was smart, and fun to talk to, like you are, would be a lot better than one who saw me for the first time in a pose-down. And you know what? I was right. I really liked the date we had. It's

fun talking to you. You've got a good brain in that beautiful head and you treat me like maybe I've got one, too."

Tina turned even more toward him. "I guess I can understand that, but I've never met a body builder before. You know, I think I'd like to know more about it."

"You mean, my competition routine and stuff?"

"Yeah."

He laughed. "Yes but will you still respect me in the morning?"

"Sure!"

"OK then, as long as you cooperate, any time you want!"

"I'd like it here, and now actually. But wait, what do you mean, cooperate?"

"Well, remember I take this stuff seriously. So don't make fun of it, OK?"

"I wouldn't do that."

"OK. I gotta go get my posing tights from the car."

"You mean you expected to be doing this?"

"Nah, but I keep a gym bag in the car all of the time anyway. I'll just run out and get my stuff."

He left, and Tina faced the AC vent, where she knew I was looking, and blew a kiss at me.

In seconds he was back with a gym bag. "Can I change in your bathroom?"

She pointed the way.

In a couple of minutes he came out, wearing a pair of posing briefs - black, no less, with his body glowing. He was built about like that proverbial brick shithouse! "We use just a little oil to make our skin look good. It's all absorbed, and won't make a mess."

He carried a big towel, wiping his hands, then spread it on the floor, and stepped on it. "It would help if you put on some music while I loosen up a little."

She got Sara Brightman's "Time to Say Goodby" CD going, while he did some stretching, and some other moves, driving his body to what looked like a healthy glow, and a shimmer of persperation.

"OK. Here goes."

"Since you don't know much about bodybuilding, I'll explain what I'm doing as I go along."

"I just did some stretching and some isometrics to get a 'pump' going - you know, increase the blood supply to my muscles, and get warmed up. Now, watch this."

He began his routine, in time with the music.

He went from relaxed to "pumped" - what a transition!

"This is how we demonstrate arm development" he said, and showed biceps, triceps, striking pose after pose, one arm pressing onto the other, displaying impressive form, and shape, his arms and chest bulged! Yeah, I felt a little intimidated watching him.

"Judges seem to like my arms and back best."

He turned his back to her.

"I show my lats like this. . ."

His back grew: broad, massive, symmetrical, lats extended, tapering to a very narrow waist.

"And my stomach."

He turned back to face her.

Ripples, washboards, grooves - "When muscles are isolated and defined like this" - he stroked his abs - "we call them 'cut'" he explained, making each muscle stand out, as defined as could be. He was standing under a recessed spot light, not by accident, I'm sure, so the shadows made him look even better. "We don't drink water for hours before a pose down so we don't get bloated - even a couple of pints of water makes a difference. . ."

"Legs."

Yes, he had those, too. And again, they were impressive.

Tina sat there, mouth open. I was impressed too. I never saw a body like that! Wish I had one.

"Sometimes when I do this, though, I feel like being a piece of beef in a butcher shop window.

"But as it turns out I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, I guess. I always did like showing off.

"I often place in the top three here on the Island in what's called the 'lightweight' division. You can guess what the heavy weight guys look like."

He moved into what seemed a choreographed routine, moving from one pose to another, his pace, and Sara's music, were to the same tempo.

"And that's it. That's my hobby."

He stood there, sweating a little.

"Did you like it?"

Tina's mouth was open in astonishment. "Oh, God, yeah. You look amazing. It's kind of, ah, ah. . . "

"I think 'erotic' could be the word you're looking for" he offered.

"Yeah, I guess so. I guess I can see why a lot of women would want to, ah, ah. . ."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. If I date someone I meet at a competition, it's I'm like some kind of trophy for them. But, you know, that's OK sometimes, because sometimes they're like trophies for me, too. It cuts both ways, I guess."

"But, you know, you're different, Betty. You're not one of those trophy-hunters. I actually got to know you as a person befor you saw the muscles. You know more about me than any of those women do. And I really enjoyed posing for you."

He paused, considering something.

Finally, he spoke again.

"Come over here," he said, "I want to show you something."

She got off the sofa, and went to him. The sexual temperature in the room was climbing, now. Sara's music is sensual, he was feeling its effects, moving a little to it.

"Here, feel this."

He flexed an arm, making the muscles jump to attention.

She touched, then squeezed it, both of her hands couldn't encircle his biceps.

"Oh, that's incredible," she said.

She couldn't have noticed, but I did, that he was getting an erection.

"Here, try the other arm."

She did that, too.

"Want more?"

"Oh yeah, I sure do! This is fun!"

He turned his back to her.

"Try my back, then my chest and stomach."

He was facing me, a small smile on his face, as he moved into a classic Atlas Holding Up The World" pose.

I knew she was touching his back. Then, her hands were on his sides, and, as she moved closer, they moved to his stomach, one hand above the other.

His eyes closed, and he muttered "Oooh, I like that. Yeah. Feels nice."

I watched as her hands moved, slowly, up and down that torso, up over a massive chest, then down again, over the ridges of his abs.

She was staring directly into the hvac vent, knowing I was watching.

"And don't worry about the lotion I've got on my skin. It comes out easily" he said, standing upright now, arms at his sides, swaying a little to the music, until he reached back behind himself, to her hips, and pulled her closer to him.

She moved closer willingly, her hands still moving, rubbing up and down. His eyes were closed, he was enjoying this, he was enjoying this a lot! Let's just say it showed, and not just on his face, if you know what I mean.

I watched her hand movements, until finally her lower hand cycled all the way down to the waist band of his posing briefs before it began up again.

"I love your touch" he said, and she acknowledged that "I've never touched a body like yours before. I never knew there WAS a body like yours."

Her eyes were wide open and stillfocused on the vent where I was watching, as on the next down cycle her hands went a little lower than his waist band, and then back up again.

That bulge in his briefs was growing now.

"I sure hope you're not going to stop that anytime soon" he muttered.

"Not yet, not yet" she whispered, as this time her lower hand, on the downward swing, got all the way to the start of that bulge before it began going back up again.

"I think I just changed my mind. I don't want you to do that anymore," he said, "not if it's going to stop with you just teasing me."

Her hands were still on the way up, over his chest now.

"Oh. So, this is teasing? What about this?"

Her hands both went lower, one beside the other now, until they both found the rather obvious evidence of his erection...

And still lower, to his groin, and then, she cupped him.

"That's still teasing, if that's all that going to happen."

Her hands were moving softly, content to touch, to excite him,. . . and her,. . . and me.

"Oh, your body feels so hard, so strong. . ."

Talk about being open!

"That's nice, what you're doing," was his response.

There was no rush, no hurrying with them, they were each - no we all three were enjoying the sensations, the tactile sensations for them, her touching, him being touched,

and the visual ones for me. Just watching.

Not that I wasn't doing a little touching of my own.

He had been holding her hips, pressing her into his back. He stopped that, and his hands found her wrists, enjoying the motions they made, and guiding them, as her hands glided over the bulge they found.

After a few minutes, though, he pulled at those wrists, and his hands covered hers, and led them to his sides.

And then to the waistband on his briefs.

Somehow, he caused her fingers to slip inside his waistband. They seemed to go willingly enough, though.

I watched as one of her hands traced back, over his hip, under his briefs, its path clear under the material.

Her fingertips slid along the waistband, to his belly, and found hair.

"Oh, I see you don't completely shave after all, do you?"

"Uh uh."

He pulled her hand out, to his hip - once again her fingers captured the waistband, under his hands.

"Oh dear, oh dear. You mean, there's even more you want to show me?" she asked, all kinds of flirtation in her voice, as his hands encouraged her thumbs to get under the waistband.

"You better believe there is. Lots more."

She pushed down a couple of inches.

"Good, good. Keep doing that" he encouraged her.

She pushed a little more, and I could see the thatch of his pubic hair, now.

She pushed some more, lowering his briefs. I saw more hair, then a shaft,

then more shaft,

and still more shaft - he was freakin' huge! And Tina still didn't know it, at least not yet.

Then that thing, that big thing, his big thing, was free now. Tina, from behind, pushed a little more, until his shorts were at his thighs. He took them then, pushed them lower, and lifted one leg, then the other, through them, then dropped them to the floor. He was naked now, and quite erect now, and he - was - big!

Right about then I was feeling seriously intimidated and maybe a little inadequate, but who wouldn't have?

He stood upright again, glistening, that donkey-dick looking like it could reach all the across the room and poke me in the eye!

"That feels much better," he said, as again he stood there, still with his back to her, "I'm glad you agreed to date me again."

"I haven't had all that many dates in my whole life."

Her hands went back to his hips, and his back to her wrists, and he pulled her close, against his ass.

"I really want you to touch me" he said. "Touch me down there."

He pulled her hands around his waist, down to his groin, guiding them, until both of her hands were on his penis. Believe me, she was going to need both hands.

I saw the expression on her face change as one hand went to its head, while the other was around the shaft at its base, and there were still several more inches of shaft between her two hands! He had to be somewhere over ten inches long, and thick, too!

"Phil, there's a lot of you down there. There's a whole lot of you down there!" she said with a little alarm.

"Yeah, it's bigger than most, and more fun, too. Most guys' are a good bit smaller."

"Uh (she knew I was listening as well as watching), yes. . .I suppose, uh. . . maybe so."

Maybe, hell! I'm an engineer, and can deal with objective data!

Tina by now had both hands fully involved in stroking "King Dong".

"Betty, this is a little unfair you know. I mean, I'm standing here buck naked, and you're not."

"Phil, I've got to tell you the truth. I'm actually afraid of that thing - it feels way too big. . ."

"I promise I'm not going to let it bite you. But I'm still standing here naked, and you're not!"

"Does that mean that you wanna get dressed, or. . ."

"I think I'm gonna choose the 'or'. I like the way you're touching me and I really want to touch your body, too."

He turned to her. Her eyes were drawn to his cock - can't blame her, hell, mine had been, too and I'm straight. He stepped closer, and his arms went around her. It was a real embrace, and their lips met.

It was a long passionate kiss, long enough for his hands to travel up and down her back, from neck to ass. Then, his hands found the bottom of her sweat shirt, and he started pulling it up.

She broke the kiss, and stood there, arms raised, while he pulled it higher and higher, until her bra was exposed, and her face covered, and then her face, now flushed, was uncovered, too, and she pulled her arms from the sleeves. He tossed it away.

"What a pretty bra" he said, taking her into his arms again.

"Phil, I'm afraid. . .", she said, still staring at his massive cock.

I'd swear it was staring right back at her.

He interrupted her. "Nothing, look at me, nothing at all is going to happen without you wanting it to. I promise. Scout's honor. You'll see."

She stood there, embraced by those muscular arms, and didn't resist when his arms went to the waistband of her sweat pants.

And he pushed down, over her hips, while still kissing her, leaving her matching black lace panties behind.

Now it was his turn to break the kiss. Her turn to help by pushing her sweatpants lower until they were at her knees. She bent down, alarmingly close to that menacingly erect cock right in front of her, and pushed them lower, until she could pull one foot, and then another, free of them.

"Now then, that's a nice start."

Tina was blushing, looking at this man in front of her, equipt with as big an erection as she'd ever seen.

Just standing there, in a skimpy bra, and skimpy panties.

"You wore those just for me, didn't you?"

Of course she had, but she was a little distracted right now. This was only the fourth erect cock she'd ever seen, and by far the largest - and she was understandably scared.

I loved the look of his penis as it touched her belly, as they embraced again.

And loved watching my wife, kissing him.

"Betty," he muttered, around the kiss, "Your underwear is lovely, but it's really time for those things to come off."

That idea excited me, a lot. I guess it touched Tina in the right place, too. "Yeah, I think you're right."

Another pause, as I guess she thought about being uninhibited.

Yeah, right.

She pushed him away.

The music was still playing, as he stood there, one massive hand resting on his massive erection.

Her hands went to the clasp on the bra between her breasts, and released it, still holding the two cups in place.

She turned her back to him.

"Help me, please."

He reached to the shoulder straps, and she, with her shoulders rolled back, and arms back, made it easy for him to slip it along her arms, and off.

Now her arms crossed in front of her, and she turned, covering herself from his gaze.

"Come on, you know better than that!"

Her hands moved, slowly, revealing that wonderful upper swell, then lower, until the start of her nipples were visible, and lower still, erect nipples now on display, and still lower, until they found the hem of her panties.

"There you go. That's the idea!"

He knelt in front of her, and helped, and watched, as her thumbs went inside the hem, and pushed down, over her hips, helped by his hands, displaying the start of her own pubic thatch.

He, holding her hips, pulled, buried his face in her belly, then released her.`

12