Metamorphosis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movement of those panties continued lower still, until they were a band, pausing, just blocking his view, and mine, but then, the band was lowered, showing him, showing me, what we both wanted, and still down, down her legs, until she stepped out of them, too. Now there were two very naked people in the apartment,

and one very excited voyeur with his own (normal sized) cock in his hand.

"You're beautiful" he said.

She stepped away. "This is a bit like the first time I went to the nude beach on Fire Island, and let the guys look at me" she said, smiling, blushing, head tilted, arms behind her back, legs a little parted.

"I don't ever go there, but there must be some big differences," he said. "Here, maybe you've noticed, we're alone."

"I noticed."

"And I'll bet there's not a lot of touching on Fire Island, but you were touching me."

"I noticed that, too."

"And usually, on nude beaches, there's not a lot real sexy stuff going on, is there?"

"Not that I noticed."

"But there is some going one here, isn't there?"

"I did notice that, I did."

"I know you've noticed that you did this to me."

His hand dropped to his cock, he grasped it. There had to be five inches extending beyond his hand!

"Yes, I certainly did notice that," she said. "Phil, you just look too big for me. I hope you'll be happy with just touching and kissing. I promise not to just tease you. I'll help you, uh, you know, get off and everything. . ."

"Don't worry, Betty, I promised you that nothing will happen that you don't want to happen," he replied.

"Whew. I hope not. Come with me, we'll go where we can get more comfortable."

She took his hand, and lead him to the bedroom.

I switched from one camera to the next one.

She had pulled the covers from the bed. Soon he was laying there, on his back - erect cock standing at attention, his hands behind his head. He was impressively muscled, just laying there. Impressively cocked, too.

Imagine a naked Arnold Shwartzenegger lying there sporting John Holmes' erection.

Then there were two bodies in the bed.

"I'm afraid that would hurt me too bad, but we can touch each other, ok? I'll try to please you," she said.

"OK. We can start with that," he agreed.

There was a kiss, their bodies touching. The camera was showing me her back, and I saw him pull her leg over his hip, then his hand traced down across her ass, until it reached between her legs. I could see him stroking her.

She had both hands between them. I'm sure she was stroking him, too.

Her hips were making small thrusts against his fingers. He was taking his time, enjoying every moment. Too bad he was so big she wouldn't let him in her.

There was motion - he was sliding down on the bed, now his head was nuzzling at her breasts. I guess all men like to do that!!

I heard her say "I can't touch you when you're like that. Move closer, so I can, I want to make you feel good, too."

She wanted to masturbate that big thing! Or go down on him.

Oh yeah, I'd really love to see that.

He changed the rules. "Try something, instead. You be in control. Come on, get on top of me." He lay still, on his back.

In a minute she was kneeling beside him.

"No, on top of me!'

He sat up, actually grabbed her waist and lifted her 120 pounds, so that when he lay back down she was over him, on her knees.

"Come on, just sort of squat over me. Put your hands up on my shoulders."

I saw her get her knees beside his hips, and kneel across him, kneeling tall, spread out, eye to eye with him, then bending forward, her breasts now brushing his chest.

"Oh, oh" she muttered as his cock began pressing against her, his hand guiding its head, back and forth, again and again, across her stomach, to her pubic mound and back as she suspended herself there, supporting herself on all fours, poised over him.

In a moment she moved, tilting her pelvis, so that he could guide its head along her pussy lips, instead of just her pelvis. I'd never seen a sexier thing, her, with her hands on his shoulders, her back bent in a forward curve so her vagina was "presenting" itself to him, her feet up beside his hips, and knees not too far from her elbows. Sounds funny, I know, but it was anything but laughable.

"That's the idea. Does that feel good?" He was slowly stroking his penis's tip long those lips.

"Oh God yes, but don't move, don't move, that thing would tear me apart!"

"I'm not moving. I'm not moving. Just slowly lower yourself a just little bit now. That's it."

I was watching as she moved down a little. I saw his penis's head stroke down between her legs, and forward again, and back a little, where he stopped its movement.

"Still nice? Still good?"

"Oh. . . yes. . ." and she moved a little lower.

I saw that he wasn't moving the head of his cock around much anymore, it was just pressing at her vulva, and maybe, just maybe, beginning to part her lips.

"You feel really warm, hot even, and wet" he said, and we both saw her face, red with excitement, as she settled herself down just a little more.

He had one hand holding himself erect, the other, now, obviously stroking her clitoris.

Tina's face was covered with sweat now and I could see small jerks along her body, and her hips.

And then, I couldn't see the head of his penis anymore. It was inside her!

Tina's expression was priceless! Mouth open, face flushed. I knew what caused that! Something about the size of a lemon!

Phil, true to his word, stayed absolutely still.

"It doesn't hurt, now, does it?"

"God no. At least, not yet! It's amazing! But, uh, you're spreading me so wide. . ."

Her hips were moving up and down a little - maybe an inch or two. She was actually fucking him!

"Ok now take just a little bit more of me - it'll be a little easier now!"

He held his arms out toward her, and she held on to them, supporting herself. She squatted almost upright, gasping, her feet beside his hips, knees bent a lot, her head thrown back, her mouth opened, and she lowered herself. I heard her groan. Another inch or so of that massive pipe disappeared into her, but there was still a lot more dick to go.

Tina was covered with perspiration now, still moving up and down on him, getting more and more excited, more ready for an orgasm, fucking just the top two or three inches of that mammoth cock.

"Oh - my -GOD!!! It's so thick. . .so. . . thick. . . but it . . . isn't . . . hurting me, . . . not yet. . .not yet."

Phil helped excite her even more. "Good, because I want you to think about this. Listen closely now, Betty, 'cause when you're done riding me, I'm going to roll us over."

"And then what?" she panted.

"I'm going to put you on the bottom."

Her motions were a little larger, now.

"Then what are you going to do. . .?"

"I'm going to spread your pretty legs and maybe put them up on my shoulders"

Her little oscillations, up and down, went a little lower, she made another inch or two of his cock disappear into her.

"My God, Phil!!! Ohmygoddddd! You're spreading me so wide. . ."

Phil said "And then you're going to learn what it feels like to get fucked by a really. Big. Cock."

Tina moved down even more, skewering herself on him.

And stopped with a gasp and a shutter. His cock and fingers finally stimulating her to an orgasm.

She lifted up, back arched, then sagged down, taking still more of him into her. Then, finally, her legs moved, and she was no longer squatting, but laying on him, lowering her mouth to his.

He did it: he got her to take it all!

"I can't believe that whole thing is in me! I can feel you so deep, and so thick, and even though you're being still I can feel it throbbing and pulsing in me. . ."

"It is, and it feels so good in there!"

And their lips touched again, not that that mattered much, anymore.

She was moving up and down now cautiously, enjoying the sensation of that big cock in her.

Finally Phil said "That last part was for you. This part is for me."

He wrapped his arms around her, and rolled, so that he was on top now, just as he promised.

"I don't mean to sound corny, but staying still under you like that was hard. . ."

"This is no time for jokes. . .aahhhh" she said.

But by then he was withdrawing, and she was concentrating on the sensation of that long thick cock moving insideof her, pulling out of her, creating a vacuum, sucking. . .

They were both looking between them, and I could see, too, as his erection moved out, glistening, wet, wet from her, went from spreading her, from being in her. . .

I watched the muscles on his body tense, as he positioned one of her legs, then the other, up, so that they were along his torso, ankles on his shoulders, and he moved into her again. . .

That position allows the deepest penetration - her "Ohhh!" confirmed that.

The thrusting actually moved the damn bed.

And he thrust himself back into her, again, and again.

Her eyes were squinched closed - mouth hanging open, gasping out loud - arms holding tightly to his hips, but not stopping him, if anythin, urging him on.

"Tina! Tina, watch us down there while I'm fucking you" he commanded. "Watch my big cock going in and out and filling you like you've never been filled before. It's a sight you'll want to remember."

That would have sounded conceited if it hadn't also been so true.

I saw her head lift up, so that she could look down, and we both saw that swollen rod moving in and out, her hips flexing, pressing up, her tiny hands on his broad chest, feeling him move inside her. Deep, deep insid her. Going "Where no man has gone before. . ."

"I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you" he said after a few minutes - they had been in bed, having sex, for what seemed to be a long time.

My wife, under him, fucking him back with every stroke, now enjoying each movement, asked "what's that?"

"When I get close to coming, like I am now, I get hotter, and longer, and thicker."

"Good. Do it." Then, she was silent, concentrating on the sensations.

"Can you feel it?"

"I can! I can!"

"I can't hold back much longer. . ."

"Good, don't hold back, you can come.. . ."

"Put your hands down there. . ."

She did.

"Spread yourself for me, touch me . . . . ."

She was doing it. I could see that she was excited by the idea, her hands were moving in time with his body, and then she said "OOOOH! I can feel it! It's getting

bigger. . ."

Each movement exposed and then concealed his glistening shaft, his balls were slapping loudly against her now, and his motions became even stronger, the bed was rocking and moving across the floor, as his hips flexed, until he went rigid - deep inside her, balls against her ass, "I'm sorry, I can't hold off anymore, you're too exciting - feel me come!"

"I can - I do - it's. . .OHMYGODDD! AHHHHH!" and she shuttered, screaming and bucking for at least a full minute.

He was still, not moving, just pressing into her, for those moments while he filled her, pumping his hot cum into her, satisfying himself, releasing himself.

He began making a few gentle motions, pushing his deposit deeper, continuing for a gentle, almost a loving few minutes, then stopped, still deep inside her. Finally, he rolled off her, trailing moisture, trailing a thread of what he had put there, that white stuff, stringing from the end of his cock.

He lay beside her, muscles still enlarged, but his penis laying across his leg, no longer 'cut'.

Moments passed as they recovered. She rolled on her side, facing him: "You are one amazing man. . ."

Her hand went to, and found, his penis, and began stoking him.

Until, finally, he muttered "I know you told me you're leaving Long Island. That's too bad, I like spending time with you."

"I know, but that's just the way things are. You've sure given me a nice memory to take with me. And I think I'm gonna be sore for a couple of days, too."

Her hand on his cock was working - the damn thing was getting erect again, still soft, but noticeably bigger.

She sat up - began leaning towards him -

"No, don't do that now, not after I was in you. Just touch me. . ." he pleaded.

"The only thing on your penis is what I put on it", she said, leaning over still more.

In a very short time that cock grew hard again. . .

"Do you want put it inside me again. . ."

"No, just keep doing that. . ." and then the touching was successful - this big strong gentle man's cock throbbed a few times, the ejaculant just kind of appearing on its end, not in spasms, not spraying out, as he must have inside her.

Tina lay down next to him again.

His cock, still in her hand, began shrinking. . .

"Can I spend the night here? I'd like to wake up with you. . ."

"Phil, I'm afraid you'd only make my life more complicated. . ."

"OK, I guess I understand. Let me just stay a few minutes, you kinda wore me out, then guess I'd better go. . ."

"Yeah, that would probably be best."

The few minutes turned to a half hour, until he finally he sat up, bent over, and gently kissed her.

"Thanks, Phil. You've been really nice."

He left the bedroom, and in a couple of minutes came back, dressed again and carrying his gym bag.

He bent over her, kissed her. "Bye, Betty. Thanks, and good luck. Call me when you come back to visit. That offer of dinner and the next morning's breakfast is always open for you."

He kissed her again, and left.

She got out of bed, saying to the vent "Let me make sure the door's locked. I'll be right there."

I watched her and I noticed she was walking funny. And still a little shaky.

In a minute she was with me in bed.

"Come here, big guy. I need my husband." she commanded.

I climbed on board. God, she was loose.

"I think it's going to take a while before I shrink. Did you SEE how big he was?" she wanted to know.

We agreed he was big. Really big. Enormously big. Enough all ready. Could give a guy a complex and I'm fucked up enough in the head, thank you.

"Now, if I wanted to do a repeat with somebody, I'd definitely think about doing it with him" she said. "He's nice, and sexy, too.. Maybe - " she was moving against me now -" maybe sometimes when we're doing this I'll be thinking about him doing me, and you can think about him doing me, too. . ."

Yes, we had a mutual orgasm!

Phil's performance shared our bed for the next few months - and Tina became a much better lover. Her hands, her mouth, everything, and I mean everything, was now a tool for our mutual pleasure.

Then, at my suggestion - though it was accepted easily - Tina started doing something else for us.

About every three months or so now, Phil gets an email from 'Betty'.

You only need to read part of the message she leaves.

"Phil, it's Betty. I'm going to be on Long Island on business, and will be staying at the Smithtown Sheraton on Tuesday. If you're free, drop me a line. I'd really like to get together with you again."

He always responds, and she always sees him. Except now, he spends the night with her at the hotel, and he always leaves by 8 AM so he can get to his office on time. Wouldn't do to be late to work, you know.

Of course, checkout time isn't until noon.

Neither Tina nor I ever make it to work before one.

Life is good.

A little fucked-up, but good.

12