Meticulous Malice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice spent the rest of the day enjoying the town, sight-seeing, seeing what had come and gone since her last visit. She enjoyed the little outdoor open markets, buying a few trinkets for herself and friends, even potential friends. She could afford it and while she bought some cheap things she knew enough of what not to buy and what to buy to get some really good deals. She avoided the calls of some of the sharper merchants who tried to take advantage of tourists. Sitting in an outdoor grill as she sipped a rum concoction along with a hamburger that had nothing American about it, it consisted of mostly vegetables, perhaps a kind of omelet, very little beef but absolutely delicious. She people watched and actually felt a little as though she were being watched again, she used several of her usual tricks but didn't catch anyone. Either they were very good, or she was becoming very paranoid. There was nothing on her that could be used against her, even the extra passport was disposable and could be rendered useless if she got it wet. It would immediately begin to dissolve. She couldn't shake her sixth sense and as it was ALWAYS right she didn't try to. She did not however change her plans or her actions. If someone was observing her, watching her, they were going to be disappointed.

Back in her hotel room she took a long warm bath, taking extra care with her toilet. She checked that no superfluous hairs were on her lasered body, occasionally one popped up but they seemed to all be gone finally. While she was resting from the bath she thought about what she could do if someone was following her. She 'hid' her briefcase between the mattresses, remaking the bed better than a hotel maid would. Her laptop she 'hid' under the sink in the bathroom, using medical tape to adhere it to the counter underneath and out of sight. She took these two precautions knowing that they would not fool most people, but would tell her if her suspicions were confirmed.

Sonja was prompt as the doorbell rang at 7pm. Alice answered it as she put on the last earring. "Hello" she smiled her greeting and Sonja took advantage of her hands being preoccupied on the earring to lean in and kiss her.

"Hello" she whispered in a sultry voice. She pulled back to lightly brush the lipstick from Alice's face.

Alice laughed at her as she finished getting the earring screwed into its back. This set of diamonds were a little expensive not to have them secured a little more firmly to her ears and she had them drilled with a screw on back especially for occasions that she would be wearing them. "So, where are we going?" she asked noting the form fitting sun dress the other woman was wearing and admiring the sight. Her long slender legs were dreamy.

"I thought we'd try out a new place at the other end of town" Sonja told her as she eyed Alice just as closely. A black crossover dressed, with a deep V that showed off her excellent cleavage had Sonja salivating in anticipation of the evening. She would have liked to forgo dinner but knew that Alice liked a little bit of class, a little bit of that anticipation, like a nice meal, a bit of chat, and a lead up to the seduction. They both knew they would end up back in bed together, that was a foregone conclusion but the foreplay was equally important to build the expectation, their eagerness over finding each other again.

The new place that Sonja took her to was similar to a few other places, the same Jamaican influenced music, the tourists, dressed as though on a Hawaiian island, the only difference was the food. A smorgasbord of fruits and vegetables, exotic meats, and a barbeque where the fat sizzled and dripped onto the coals made for a different ambience. Both Sonja and Alice were overdressed for the occasion but as they were there for each other and not the numerous single businessmen who constantly hit on them they didn't mind. They even played along occasionally as they amused themselves. Neither was serious about any of the outrageous invitations they got, alone and together. Quite the little den of iniquity they were in.

"Did you know what this place was before you selected it?" Alice asked amused as two of their more persistent suitors left with their tails tucked firmly between their legs after their set-down.

Sonja laughed aloud as she shook her head "I'd heard it was a great place to eat" she answered as she helped herself to more watermelon and grapes.

"Yes, but eat what?" Alice asked as she helped herself to some shrimp and scallops that had just come off the grill.

They found two new fruity drinks at their table but they didn't touch them even when the server hastily explained they were from two admirers. Neither of them were stupid, the drinks had been unattended and who knew what was in them. Instead they ordered a Rum concoction that Sonja enjoyed and ate their meal as their disappointed admirers got their drinks returned. There was dancing after dinner and the exotic beats let women dance with women. Although men joined in periodically, Sonja and Alice obviously had eyes for only each other. After a few hours of fine food, good drinks, and great conversation Sonja suggested they head back to her place. Alice agreed, she knew she could trust Sonja, but she had known her on a couple of her trips to the islands. After the second time they had been together she had checked out Sonja, snooping into her personal credit, files, and professional items as well. She had nothing to worry about the woman, she was what she seemed, an official with the Swiss bank, who lived in the Cayman Islands. She enjoyed women and on rare occasions men. She had offers to get married but preferred her own company and occasionally people such as Alice who while this American intrigued her more than most she realized she was equally unattainable. She enjoyed her when she infrequently showed up.

Sonja's condo was a newer one. Built to withstand gale force winds it had automatic shutters to protect the many windows from hurricanes when they blew through from April to September in this tropical climate. Sometimes they even lasted into October or even November. Most of the year this was a paradise to live in and Sonja thanked God that she lived here, had a prestigious job, dealt with people from all over the world and all walks of life, and was able to live well above the poverty level she had been born into. They walked up the pristine white steps to her stuccoed condo door; made of mahogany it was impressive and solid. Unlocking the door they were barely inside when Alice pushed her against the wall and reaching up her taller frame whispered "miss me?" before taking her lips with her own and masterfully silencing her.

Sonja didn't mind, this little bundle of blonde was one of the best and most inventive lovers she had ever experienced and the only one who could have convinced her to leave her little world willingly. Unfortunately she had never asked and Sonja wouldn't presume to ask. She accepted their occasional bouts of incredibly good sex when they happened which was rare, the last time over a year ago. Since Alice hadn't expected to see her at the bank, had expected her to still be in Switzerland, learning Swiss banking practices at the source, she knew she was genuine in her affections towards her and relished the surprise for them both.

Sonja managed to steer them towards one of the two bedrooms her condo boasted as they began pulling their clothes from each other's bodies. A trail led from the front hall to the bedroom as they kissed, licked, and fondled each other's exposed skin. When Sonja had nothing on and Alice only her garters and stockings, Sonja stood back for a moment to admire this girly attire, Alice was one of the few women she had ever come across that wore such frilly knickers, they suited her, making her short legs look long and lean and eminently edible. Sonja sank down before her lover at the edge of her bed to remove first one garter and then the other, rolling the stockings down her legs, kissing the uncovered skin. She looked up at the busty blonde, enjoying the sight of her now naked body as she knelt before her. She caressed up her shorter legs, now devoid of the stockings and garters and began kissing the soft skin along her knees on the inner sides of her legs. Alice wrapped her fingers in the taller woman's hair, encouraging her as she laved attention up her legs.

Slowly Sonja pushed Alice to sit on the bed. Her legs automatically parted to accommodate her but it was her bust that intrigued Sonja right now, she had admired the large mammaries all evening long, eagerly anticipating getting her hands on them, and delicately handled them with her palms and fingertips earning a moan of contentment from the blonde whose own hands reached out to caress and pet her partner, letting her enjoy her body as much as she wanted. When Sonja finally got off her knees to kiss her way north, avoiding the V of Alice's legs for the moment she kissed across her belly and delighted in taking the small saucers that passed for the areola of her breasts into her mouth before flicking the erect nipple with her tongue. She fit it all inside but her intent was on the sensitive nipples of her blonde partner. Her one hand was massaging and gently pinching the other large breast as her mouth teased and played with the one. Her other hand gently caressed down her curvy hip and Alice arched into her, enjoying the ministrations to her body, she enjoyed someone like Sonja who knew her way around a woman.

When Sonja came up for air and transferred her attentions to the second breast and her hand back to the very wet first one Alice arched into her mouth, encouraging her attentions, letting her know without saying a word that she was enjoying what she was doing to her body. So many potential lovers only saw the large breasts on her petite frame and while she enjoyed them being played with she enjoyed a lot more about lovemaking. Sonja had learned this about Alice early on and she came up for air again and captured the waiting blonde's lips with her own, her body covering the smaller blonde, warming it with the heat from it. Alice rolled with her, gently trapping the taller woman beneath her as she switched things up for them both. Taking turns was fun foreplay but she wanted to touch the tall, attractive, woman the same way if not more.

Alice's hands caressed up and down the taller and leaner woman as she wrapped her legs around the woman, playing with her legs up and down with her own, grinding suggestively against her as her fingers and nails played havoc gently on her back, her buttocks, and her hips and thighs as her lips and tongue fenced with Sonja's.

"Damn, you're a good kisser" Sonja breathed as she kissed along Alice's jaw, breaking the lip lock that was consuming her ability to think.

Alice smiled as she looked down on her lover and her hand came up to cup the woman's much smaller but very nicely rounded breast and squeeze it into the palm of her hand. She recaptured the other woman's lips, nibbling lightly as she sucked the lower and then the upper lip into her mouth, tonguing them, exciting her partner as they swelled under her ministrations. She kissed and tongued along Sonja's jaw towards her neck, sucking lightly to cause her senses little tingles that had her arching into Alice's body which was held firmly against her.

Alice used every bit of her body to entice Sonja, her legs caressed up and down and occasionally wrapped around her waist, grinding slightly, suggestively, her breasts rubbed against the other woman's, their nipples grazing each other, her hands were everywhere, caressing, kneading, and pinching, her nails coming into use occasionally. It was her lips and tongue though that drove the other woman insane as she tickled along her neck, her ear, and jaw. The whole combination was exciting them both as they rolled over again and again, one above, one below and their bodies wrapped around each other.

Finally they began to play between each other's legs as they sensed the need in the other, their passion was equally matched, driven higher by their knowledge of each other, their foreplay, they need to make the other feel as good as they were feeling. As their fingers rubbed, caressed, pinched, and plunged, playing with the wetness, their lips sucked, licked, and bit their way across each other, shoulders, necks, lips were all engaged in their passion. When they mutually exploded in each other's arms they continued on as the aftershocks rippled through and they drove each other higher once again, and then again. Finally satiated they slept in each other's arms, content for now, and knowing it wasn't over, only beginning.

When Alice woke up the next morning she turned over to see Sonja snoring slightly, completely worn out from the Decathlon sex they had participated in the previous night. She smiled wryly; she had slept soundly and enjoyed herself immensely.

"What are you smiling about? You look very self-satisfied." Sonja smiled back up at her lover.

"I thought you were asleep?"

"I think I was waiting for you to turn over, nice to wake up to your pretty face" she reached up to cup her cheek and fluff the amazing blonde hair that she envied.

"Don't you have to work today?"

Sonja shook her head "banking holiday in England, so here too, good thing you came in yesterday."

Alice nodded pleased with the news. "What were you planning on doing today?"

"Anything you want" Sonja offered generously.

"Anything?" Alice asked putting enough innuendo into the word that it could mean ANYTHING.

Sonja nodded pleased with the blonde's reply, she knew Alice could be outrageously inventive and she eagerly anticipated anything that was on her agenda.

"Let's go parasailing and snorkeling or perhaps scuba diving?" Alice smirked knowing that Sonja had anticipated a day in bed but if Alice wanted to go scuba diving she had to get it in a full 24 hours before she flew again. Something about not being able to fly and scuba dive in that period, it messed with the pressure in your head or something like that.

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather stay here for the weekend?" Sonja enticed indicating the bed they were both wrapped up in.

"Yes, but I'm on vacation too, let's go have fun" and Alice rolled over her, stole a kiss but firmly held off her grasping hands to roll out of bed.

"I thought this was fun" Sonja laughingly pouted as she followed the curvy blonde to the bathroom for a bath together, they had a lot of fun 'washing' each other and playing in the tub that morning.

Alice was as good as her word, booking a tour later in the afternoon to explore the reef offshore. Meanwhile Sonja convinced her to go to her class, a sort of tai bo class Jamaican style that combined a workout and a self-defense class. They were both left sweaty with burning muscles but feeling great. They agreed to meet at Alice's hotel room after they both had bathed and changed.

When Alice used her key card to go into her room she could immediately tell that someone besides the maid had been in there. There was a faint odor, perhaps sandalwood in the air. The maid had to of seen that the room didn't need to be made up, the bed however was slightly askew, the mattress not lined up like Alice had left it. She carefully moved it to see that her case had been rifled through. Her fake passport examined and she used her 'make-up' brush to lift off several good finger prints and preserve them. They hadn't found her laptop and while it wasn't important to check her accounts today she left it where it was hidden. Carefully she put back her case and left the bed as she had found it. The room safe was ajar but as she had left it that way she wasn't surprised. She found no fingerprints there. She was genuinely annoyed, her sixth sense had been right. Someone was following her but why? She hadn't left a trail that anyone could follow other than just a casual trip. It would have cost someone a lot of money to follow her on impulse and she hoped she was a worthy quarry because there was nothing for anyone to find, at least this time. If their intent had been to rob her, the bonds were in the safety deposit box and the checks deposited in the bank, she had nothing of extreme value on her other than her jewelry and this wasn't worth a whole hell of a lot.

She bathed and noticed the maid must have left her new soaps; she ignored these, especially since she knew that someone other than the maid had been in here, who knew what they might have done to them. She used her own shampoo and smoothed it down her sweaty body to wipe it down. She left the room an hour after entering it and met up with Sonja in the lobby and pretended nothing had happened. As far as anyone watching her was concerned, nothing had. Her active mind though was speculating, wondering, and analyzing, she didn't have a lot to go on and only two unrelated incidents to go on, or were they unrelated?

Despite the worry on her mind, she had a wonderful time with Sonja going out on the boat and scuba diving, looking at the odd fish, and enjoying the beauty of the reef. Their guide was really good and they got a good show for their money. Alice tipped him well for the excellent service and he offered to take them out at night sometime. It sounded wonderful but Alice wasn't in the mood. She and Sonja had other plans besides, they headed up from the docks to another quay where they were able to catch a parasailing excursion and take advantage of a spectacular sunset aloft from the ocean and being towed about 50 or more feet above it. Sharing it together, they were excited. That excitement translated to other ideas for both of them.

"Let's go back to your hotel" Sonja pleaded when they came back down to the boat. It drove them back to the dock in the twilight, it was romantic, beautiful, and their feelings for each other lent to a feeling that only could be expressed physically.

As they made their way back towards the taxi stand, Alice spun around quickly to look back at the sunset, she pretended she didn't see the man who quickly hid behind a building. Sonja thought she was being romantic as her arm crept around the woman's waist and held her tight to her side. All her instincts told her to go after this guy who was following her. Her thoughts were temporarily vicious but her countenance never betrayed what she was thinking. She let Sonja lead her to the taxi stand and they caught one to take them back to the hotel.

They spent the weekend making wildly passionate love as Alice enjoyed her vacation. They made it out of the hotel long enough to go sight-seeing, having a native in the form of Sonja was a blessing as she could find all the hot spots that a normal tourist wouldn't know about. The amazing beaches, the wonderful parties, and the whole Caribbean experiences was relaxing, except for the fact that a man and possibly a woman were following Alice.

All too soon for both of them the weekend came to an end. Sonja had to return back to work and Alice to her home, although she seriously thought of continuing on to Europe. Whoever was following her, she could make it really expensive to continue. She knew a lot of the hot spots, she knew how expensive it could be to go some places, but at the same time, she wanted to know why he was following her, why she sensed he wasn't alone, why and who he was... Kissing Sonja goodbye that last night together she escorted her to a taxi before waving her off. She knew she was being photographed, she heard the clicking of the shutter in the warm tropical air. How stupid was this stalker of hers? With digital it could have been silenced but an older camera and its shutter noises that carried, it was a dead giveaway. Maybe he wanted to be caught? She had to carefully consider her next move.