Metis Academy Ch. 02: Greg's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So tell me, Greg," she said. "Did you enjoy your little superhero fantasy?"

Greg's head was swimming, unprepared for conversation. "Uh... uh..." he floundered. The phantom hand squeezed his cock and Greg's eyes went wide. He instinctively started to curl up, but found he could not move. The Head Mistress's power held him fast to the bed.

"Well? Did you enjoy writing your little fantasy story?" Another invisible hand seized him, this time cupping his balls and giving him a gentle squeeze. "Answer me, Gregory."

Greg nodded vigorously. "Y-yuh... yeah..."

"I thought as much. Naughty boys like to think naughty thoughts. You like to imagine you're still in a world where men are in charge. You like to pretend what it would be like if men were the ones with magical sex powers. Well, for a fantasy, that's fine. But just so you know, it is a fantasy."

"Y-y-yes... f-fantasy..." Greg might have been inclined to point out how such a thing was presently very obvious, but he was barely capable of forming coherent thoughts at this point. The invisible hands weren't stimulating him, just holding him, but as aroused as he was, it was enough to send his hips jerking, humping at the air to try and get some friction that just wasn't there. "P-p-pam... wanted story..."

The Head Mistress gave him a cool gaze. "Are you trying to blame a girl for your perverse thoughts?"

"I... she told me... write... st-story..."

"Maybe she did, but you still thought up the details, did you not?" The Head Mistress picked up the printed copy of the story and read through it quickly. "Such silly nonsense. Teasing the girl until she becomes your slave, instead of taking her like a real man. How odd that even your domination fantasies involve giving the woman such pleasure and having her still be on top."

Greg's mind was whirling. What did that mean? What was she getting at? Did that mean Pam wouldn't like it? What was... oh, god... if only he could take the panties off his face...if only the Head Mistress would make the invisible hands move...

The Head Mistress stood. "Well, you have a good night, Gregory. Try to not have too many inappropriate dreams." Then she was gone, leaving the invisible hands to hold Greg's genitals, taunting him just as surely as the panties, both driving him crazy.

That night, Greg slept only fitfully, but every brief sequence of dreams involved him tying Phoenix, Pam, and even the Head Mistress to a king sized bed and taking turns getting on top and ramming his dick into them like a crazed animal. In the waking world, his poor, throbbing cock danced in the air all night long, aching and unrelieved.

***

Being a Sunday, the boys were spared the Head Mistress's morning ritual of waking them all up with psychic, cock-tickling feathers. The boys relished weekend mornings, since it was the only chance they usually had to catch up on lost sleep. Greg, however, was not so lucky this morning. Between the panties and the Head Mistress's invisible hands still tauntingly gripping him, there was no way he could stay in bed for long; he wasn't getting any more sleep than the fitful catnaps he'd managed in the wee hours of the night. His cock was actually hurting from being at constant high-tension for so long.

Not for the first time, Greg thanked God the healing aspect of women's Sex Magic prevented any medical complications from prolonged erections. Then he remembered that any God that would give the women Sex Magic so they could constantly torment men was probably a Goddess who was laughing at the males' collective predicament.

Around six in the morning, far earlier than he'd normally have bothered getting up on a weekend, he finally dragged himself out of bed. He'd gotten used to the panties enough by now that he could muster enough willpower to yank them off. He threw them in the garbage in frustration. As he got his feet, he felt the invisible hands vanish from his cock. He wondered if they would have done so at any time if he'd just thought to get out bed, or if they'd actually been on a timer. Knowing how the girls' games worked, it was probably the former, and he'd just been too entranced to even think of trying to leave the bed.

Greg sat heavily at his computer and booted up an old video game to distract himself from his sexual frustration. The game featured a cartoon rabbit running through levels, jumping on bad guys, on a quest to save his girlfriend.

"Yeah, right," Greg muttered. "If they made the game today, it'd be about him trying to steal back the key to his chastity belt."

An hour of gameplay distracted him sufficiently that his cock was no longer aching, though his balls were still very tender. He was still erect, of course, his cock permanently reaching for the sky, but only at a "basic" erection. He checked the time and saw that the cafeteria would be open for breakfast in a few minutes.

Greg exited the dorm, and got about ten steps from the stairs when a girl whose name he didn't know came right up to him. She smirked at Greg and put a hand on his chest to stop him. Then she reached down and flicked the tip of his penis. Not hard, just a light flick, but that brief moment of contact sent a bolt of raw pleasure down his loins. His cock lurched mightily, and he gasped.

"Hey, there, Dr. Greg," she said, and gave him another flick. Greg shuddered and his cock jerked a few more times. "Caught any more superheroines lately, hm? Fucked their brains out like a big, bad, burly man?" Another flicked and Greg's knees went weak. His cock jerked as he hit the edge of orgasm. One more and he would lose it!

Clearly sensing this, the girl grinned wickedly, and poised her hand a mere inch from his cock. "So, you wanna tease girls, huh? You like the idea of having a girl at your mercy, right at the edge, helpless and begging?"

Greg shook his head. He wanted to grab her wrist and shove her away, but he didn't dare. The girl pouted. "No? What a shame." She leaned close, her breath tickling his ear. "Cuz you could tease me any time you like, Dr. Greg." Greg swallowed hard, and his cock twitched at the thought. He opened his mouth, dumbfounded by her statement.

Then she giggled, and flicked his tip again, not so gently this time. Greg let out a cry and dropped to his knees, hips bucking, as a searing pulse of pleasure shoved him hard against the edge of orgasm. The girl, and several others nearby watching, all burst out laughing as Greg's body fruitlessly tried to cum.

"Psyche!" the girl said. "Just kidding, nerd-perv!" She then turned her nose up at him and left him gasping on the ground. Greg flushed, utterly humiliated and frustrated. He had never lost it like that in front of anyone before. Damn these girls!

When he got his breath back and his cock under control again, Greg hurried to the cafeteria, keeping his head and his gaze down as he grabbed a few apples and a couple muffins, then ran out the door. Several girls giggled as he went by, pointing at him, and one even called out, "Paging Dr. Greg! Nerd in need of relief!"

Greg ran back to his room, having lost his appetite. He huffed as he sat on the chair. He nearly wanted to cry. This was so unfair! He'd been as model a student as he could, didn't give the girls or teachers any trouble, so why were they now giving him a hard time? Was he just next on some list, did some teacher notice he was doing a little too well, or was it really just the capricious whims of the girls playing with whatever boy happened to be in their field of view at the time?

Greg jumped as he heard the beep of an Instant Message from his computer. He'd forgotten he'd left it on. Or had someone come in and turned it on while he was getting breakfast?

SuperGeekTease: I can sense your cock all the way from here! Your balls must be killing you!

Greg wasn't sure what to say. He wanted to cuss her out, but he also wanted to beg her to relieve the ache in his loins.

SuperGeekTease: LOL, I can sense you're there, Greg. You're thinking about me giving you a handjob.

Gregj: Hi.

SuperGeekTease: Hi? That's all I get?

Gregj: I

SuperGeekTease: Yes?

Gregj: Did you read the story?

SuperGeekTease: Actually, not yet. I had to do homework. I was going to read it this morning. But you probably noticed by now I posted it on your FapReport page before I went to bed.

Greg flinched. He'd thought some of the girls had just read his mind while he was writing and getting into scene. Maybe some had, but he should have known. Mother fucking FapReport. Greg suspected he was among a vast majority of men who secretly wanted to murder whoever came up with FapReport, the online profile site dedicated to showing the world every man's dirty thoughts and deeds. Sex Magic had appeared during the dawn of the Social Media Age. It wasn't even a year before multiple social network websites had been created where women could anonymously post all manner of revealing information about any boy they knew.

It was bad enough that any woman nearby could read a man's sexual thoughts. But thanks to FapReport and sites like it, a man didn't even have to have met a woman before she could just look up his every masturbation habit, sexual activities, and sexual fantasies. It was all on display for anyone in the world to judge or laugh at.

Gregj: Why did you do that?

SuperGeekTease: I thought the rest of the school might get a kick out of it.

Gregj: Okay.

SuperGeekTease: You mad again, bro? :-P

Gregj: Are you going to read it?

SuperGeekTease: I was going to do so first thing this morning. But then I thought, wouldn't it be fun if you were there with me when I did so? In fact, it might be even hotter if you read it to me out loud. Maybe I could even record it, and we'd have a hot audiobook version for your FR profile!

Gregj: Could we not? Please? Besides, why do I have to read it out loud? You could see the whole story in my head with your powers if I read it, right?

SuperGeekTease: Aw, are you shy? Don't be! I think you have a sexy voice.

SuperGeekTease: Tell you what, as added incentive, while you read it out loud to me, I'll do something to help ease a little bit of tension for you.

SuperGeekTease: LOL! Your cock twitched again!

Gregj: Okay, okay.

Gregj: That sounds good.

SuperGeekTease: Okay, so, come on over.

Greg paused and broke out into a sweat.

Gregj: You mean to your room?

SuperGeekTease: Of course, silly, what else would I mean?

Gregj: Boys aren't allowed to go into girls' rooms!

SuperGeekTease: Come on, man, you need to lighten up. Break a rule now and then! Live a little!

Gregj: But I'll get caught instantly!

SuperGeekTease: Oh, posh. Girls sneak boys in here all the time.

Gregj: And the boys always get punished for it!

SuperGeekTease: LOL, that's because their dicks always give away their guilty conscience! But you're a tough, no-nonsense kind of guy. You can keep your dick in line, right?

Gregj: You know it's impossible! I'm not doing it! Please, I'll meet you anywhere else on campus, I'll even sit in your dorm's lobby with you and read to whoever's there, but it's against the rules to go into a girl's room, and I don't want to be punished for being made to do something I knew I shouldn't!

SuperGeekTease: You know you also have to do what a girl says, right? I mean, they only made that rule in anticipation of when us girls get our powers and can just force you to do what we want through magic. But I don't want to do that, because there's no fun if I just puppet you. So, I won't. But you will do as I ask.

Gregj: No. Forget it. If I'm going to get punished for breaking a rule no matter what, than I'll do it on my own terms.

SuperGeekTease: So, you'd rather get double the punishment?

Gregj: Double? What?

SuperGeekTease: Well, because you'd be breaking two rules, instead of just one.

Greg blinked. His mind was whirling, already frazzled from frustration, arousal, and trying to keep up with female wits.

Gregj: What do you mean? It's one rule break either way!

SuperGeekTease: Well, no, it's actually two your way. One for disobeying me, and one for stealing my panties.

Greg gawked at the screen.

Gregj: What? You left them for me! As a thank you gift! You told me to wear them all night!

SuperGeekTease: But I didn't say you could keep them any longer, did I? You still have them, don't you?

Greg scrambled to dig them out of his trashcan. Thankfully, the wastebasket had been empty except for a crumpled ball of paper and a soda can, so the panties hadn't gotten any dirtier than they already were.

Gregj: Yes, I have them.

SuperGeekTease: Did you just dig them out of your trashcan?

Gregj: No!

SuperGeekTease: Ew, gross! Forget it, just keep them.

Gregj: They're not any dirtier!

SuperGeekTease: I don't care. You threw out my panties instead of giving them back. So you really did steal them. So, that's two rules broken, disobeying me and stealing my panties.

SuperGeekTease: Actually, no, wait, that's three rules broken!

Greg's eyes went wide.

Gregj: NO! How could that be three? It's not even two, you didn't tell me I had to return them!

SuperGeekTease: I shouldn't have to state the obvious!

SuperGeekTease: And it's three because you've already been in my room!

Gregj: WHAT?

SuperGeekTease: Well, how else did you get the panties? I wouldn't ever just leave them lying around for some perv to start sniffing.

Gregj: NO! You did! That's a blatant lie!

SuperGeekTease: Is it? Are you sure?

Gregj: Yes! Stop it! Stop twisting everything around!

SuperGeekTease: I think you're just so horny, you're misremembering things. I'm pretty sure last night, you came over here and asked to use my computer, and I said okay, and when I came back to check on you, you and a pair of my panties were gone. And I think you even left some pre-cum on my desk and chair, so I have proof!

Gregj: NO! No no no! My dorm's Head Mistress knows what really happened!

SuperGeekTease: You think she's going to speak up for you? She likes me. All she has to do is stay silent. And then it'll be my word over yours.

Gregj: That won't work! They'll see the truth in my head!

SuperGeekTease: Will they? I mean, we already know you're a liar. Telling me you didn't have a panty fetish, after we all caught you snorting my panties like were powdered with coke.

Gregj: I didn't! You put that fetish in there, I know you did!

SuperGeekTease: And now you're slandering me. That's four rules broken. Do you ever want to orgasm again before graduation?

Greg was nearly in tears again. At nineteen years old, he wanted to stamp his feet and scream in frustration like a little kid being denied a toy at a super market. It wasn't fair! It was utterly hopeless! Without even using her powers, without her looks or voice, with just a few minutes typing on her keyboard, this dorky little nerd girl had wrapped him tighter and tighter in a web of danger. And the whole time, his cock had returned to aching, diamond hardness. Greg had to choke back his tantrum and breathe deeply to compose himself

Pam gave him a few minutes before typing:

SuperGeekTease: So, are you coming over?

Gregj: I'm coming.

SuperGeekTease: We'll see! ;-)

SuperGeekTease: LOL

Gritting his teeth, Greg shut off his computer and stepped out of the dorm. His cock wagged excitedly in front of him, always happy to lead the way to his inevitable doom.

THREE

Greg flushed as he walked towards the lion's den that was the girl's dorm. It took no small amount of bravery, or coercion, just to go near the place. So many freshly developing Sex Mages under one roof, not all of them quite able to reign in the lustful energies, and no teachers to help regulate either the energies or the girls' mischief, meant just going into the girls' dorm was several times worse than being surrounded by the girls in class.

Greg's cock, already teased to hair trigger responsiveness by this point, twitched and jumped and swelled to what had to be a humanly impossible state of tension before he even got all the way up the steps. The pain of extreme priapism and blue balls shot through his loins; then a constant low tingling of sexual pleasure just from pure excitement partially eased the ache. Greg staggered halfway up the steps and his vision swam for a moment. He stumbled to the hand rail and gasped as felt himself nearing the edge of orgasm right there on the steps!

Jesus Christ, it was worse than he'd heard! He'd only been to the girls' dorm once before, at the beginning of the year, when almost none of the girls had any of their powers. Granted, he'd just spent the past twelve hours getting his cock mercilessly teased, so he was especially sensitive to the ambient magic now. But even if he hadn't been, Greg was certain he wouldn't last five minutes just on the steps! No wonder there was a rule against the boys going into the girl's rooms. It was as much for the boys' protection as it was for the girls' privacy.

Greg huffed and fought to get himself under control. He thought of video games, baseball, comic books that didn't feature scantily clad women. He tried thinking of old nuns but somehow, they became hot young nuns with no underwear beneath their robes, rendering his efforts moot. Greg shook his head. He could hear giggling from the nearest windows, and looked up, expecting to see girls looking at him. But then he remembered they didn't have to physically get up and look. With their magic, they could sense and "see" him perfectly.

Greg steeled himself and forced himself up the steps. His legs were shaking so bad and his cock throbbed so hard, he could barely walk, but he knew Pam wasn't going to let him get by with such an excuse. As he neared the door, another girl whose name he wasn't sure of happened to be coming out. She took one glance at Greg and grinned.

"Special delivery?" she said, nodding downwards. She could have been indicating either the printed copy of the story Greg carried or perhaps the impossibly hard cock he was forced to drag along. Probably both. Greg opened his mouth to say something, but found it was difficult to catch his breath.

The girl giggled and made a motion towards Greg. He felt something clasp his cock and balls, more invisible hands, and then suddenly, he was floating in the air! The girl made a motion, and Greg was lifted clear off the ground, flying straight into the dorm as she held the door open. A bit of telekinesis, and the girl had flung him a good forty feet! She set him down in the middle of the hallway, right at the lobby's entrance, giving him a strong psychic squeeze before letting him go.

Greg made a wave of his hand to thank her for the help. He tried to verbalize his appreciation, but he could barely form thoughts, much less words. The moment he crossed the doorway into the building, the ambient aura of lust became so thick, he could almost see it. The tension from outside was like a gentle breeze compared to the mind numbing pressure he was feeling now.

His cock felt like it wanted to tear itself right off his body. His brain was boiling over with erotic thoughts. Greg stumbled to his hands and knees, hips bucking as he gasped. God, this had to be more than just being in the girls' dorm, right? This couldn't possibly just be from the ambient lust? Could it? Some girl had to be doing this directly, cranking up the pressure just to fuck with him. No way the girls were just this powerful that Greg was feeling this as a mere side effect of their presence?

"Well, there are a hundred of us living here," said a voice. He looked up to see Pam, barely able to focus on her. "Even at a super low output, it all adds up." Pam giggled as she watched Greg try to get up, and fail, falling back to down to his hands and knees. "Need a little help there, Dr. Greg?"