Metro Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pressure built toward orgasm after a few minutes of these ministrations. I let her know with my movement that I was getting close, but she had already told me this load was going in her mouth. She pulled out toward the tip as I started to come and slowly deep-throated me as I squirted out one shot of cum after another. I said her name over and over as ejaculations poured out of me. I didn't even notice her swallow. Juliette kept the sucking pressure on, only letting up slowing as she held my shrinking dick in her hand and cleaned it all over with her tongue.

We held each in the perfect September air blowing through the windows. I stroked her short, light brown hair and ran my fingers through it. We didn't talk at all, just laid there touching each other.

Then it hit me. I was always worried about reciprocity in bed, especially with a new lover (as if I have had that many new lovers). It hadn't even occurred to me that this was all my orgasm. "Juliette, I've never felt so comfortable making love before for the first time. Lay back, it's your turn."

"Patrick, I came twice sucking you. I would rather do that than anything else in bed. I was rubbing on your leg while you were groaning. You and I are just a good fit"

I was overwhelmed. Not that she had cum, but that she loved to suck me so much. That is what I love. To be sucked, yes. But also to lick a lover to orgasm. When I am in love, or falling for someone as I was with her, I would rather suck my partner than anything else you could name. I said, "You have no idea what a good fit we are...but you are about to find out."

Being a professor has its drawbacks. I tend to be objective and analytic, even about my erotic feelings. I think I actually have a decent sense of how I am in bed. (OK, sure, but maybe a little). On the positive side, I am in the top 100 head-givers on the east side of the Bay. I enjoy it so much I even had a gay relationship for two months so I could try that program. Mostly I discovered that I love women physically, but my cooking improved.

I kissed Juliette on the left side of her neck and down to her breast. Her nipples were erect again, and I started to harden again, as well. Juliette fingered my hair as I kissed her arms and her side. I reached to stroke all around her pussy. I lightly touched the skin that rises up from her pubic bone and then slides into the valley toward her ass. I kissed down her stomach slowly and around her thigh. She tasted of shower clean and smelled of desire. I ran my fingers around her pussy lips and started a rhythm that included a slight touch on her clit. Her moans grew in volume and intensity as I ran my tongue up and down each side of her vagina while increasing the pressure on her clit at the same rhythm. After awhile of this, I put my entire mouth over her pussy. My nose was in the space between her ass and the bottom of her vagina. My tongue was concentrating on Juliette's clitoris. She was moaning and grabbing my head now and then. I was rack hard and thrilled and loving the moment. As I slid two fingers into Juliette's vagina and moved a little pressure upward, she started to buck and then went almost rigid and came. I could feel the orgasm in my fingers as her vagina clamped and released the pressure.

Juliette held my head tightly on her stomach for a couple of minutes. She pulled my head up next to hers and I slid my entire body up her side. We kissed and cuddled and held each other's satisfaction.

"Juliette, I have never had better sex in my life than this morning," I said earnestly, hoping she wouldn't respond with diplomacy. "I love our connection. I love your oral attention."

She cried. I ate the tears and trusted that this was good.

"I haven't had a lover in 18 months, so I don't know if this is just relief talking, but my god that was great." It was genuine. I had been out there and now we were home together.

---The Second First Time---

We finally ate the now cold breakfast. "Hey, Professor, I know you're a good listener and are great in bed, but I don't know jack about how you got here. Tell me about you. Start with something embarrassing."

I gave out some boring date chatter stats...hometown, fractured family, up and down class status. Then I told her a very embarrassing, very funny story about my first day teaching. I won't repeat it here (it is, after all, very embarrassing), but it ends with me in front of two cops. Juliette and I started rolling around the bed in laughter. Her theatrical talent, combined with a life that was a little more on the edge, made her stories even funnier and it was 3:00 in the afternoon before we realized we were starving. I offered salads and such, but she wanted greasy pizza. We strolled through Berkeley holding hands and radiating the energy of the newly entranced.

Two slices of pizza and a Coke each later, we wound up walking near the campus. Juliette was in the mode in which I met her on the DC subway—direct but coy and teasing. "Hey, let's stop by your no doubt book-filled office. I want to see the Professor in his weekday cage."

I am in the Chemistry Department, and my part of the department is housed mostly in Latimer Hall. We were half a block off Gayley Road, a short stroll away from the lab, but I changed the subject. I found a secluded bench and led her there.

"Juliette. We haven't talked about intercourse. I just want to clear the air. Do you want to think about that more, or do it today, or wait until it feels right. This is about your needs. If you promise at least one more love-making session like this morning sometime in the next three months, I will dress in chains and lick your toenails clean every day. I don't need the intercourse, but I want to make sure you are feeling OK about it."

Juliette swallowed hard. "It is in the back of my mind every minute. I want to do it today or I'll just go crazy." She obviously was not going to make this easy on herself. The pain was palpable.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. "Let's do it right now. I mean literally run to my house, jump in bed and just get it over with." I had a huge grin on my face. I suddenly was quite sure that she needed my confidence and direction on this matter.

Somewhat tentatively, Juliette said, "OK, you're right, let's just do it." She started to walk back to my house.

"No way, Shanine. I meant run. I'm going to have my dick in your vagina in about three minutes." I started to run toward the house. I looked back and Juliette was getting into it, chasing me down the street. I saw a young couple coming up the sidewalk toward us. I yelled out so Juliette could hear, "There's this crazy lady chasing me so that I'll have sex with her. HELP." The couple laughed. Juliette hammed it up big time and had those two folks laughing hard as I rounded the corner three blocks from the house.

I got home about ten steps ahead of Juliette and opened the door. I let her go in first. She was starting to remember her anxiety and change to a somber mood, so I goosed her butt up the stairs. At the top of the stairs, I grabber her hand and quickly dragged her into the bedroom. I tore off her clothes and tackled her into bed as I started to peel off my clothes. The sight of her strong, lean and naked body, combined with my memories of the last 48 hours, had me completely erect before I could unzip my jeans. I lay on top of her and asked in a softer tone than the manic rush to the bed, "We're going to fuck now, it's going to be OK or even better. Do you want to be on top or bottom?" I handed her the condom I had taken out of the packet as I was talking.

"Bottom. I'm the housewife and you are Ward and we're going to do it traditional style." Her confidence was returning with a smile.

I was knelling in front of her as she unrolled the condom onto my erection, which was all but poking at her. Her hands were like electricity on my hard dick. I kissed her passionately and, with no foreplay that would allow her anxiety to re-surface, I slowly pushed inside her.

Tight. That was the clear feeling I had as I slowly inched my hard and ready penis into her. I was kissing her forehead as I started to move in and out, looking at her face for clues about when to forge ahead and when to slow.

She let me know. "It's OK. It's really OK. I feels a little weird, but not painful. Keep going Patrick."

So I did. I kept the pace steady and slow. She seemed to relax into it, but I must say it wasn't a normal pleasure-filled fucking experience for me or her. As I built to a climax, Juliette looked me in the eye and said, "I'm liking you fucking me. Tell me when you cum. I want to feel you cum. I'm so glad it's you. I'm so glad its you fucking me." I told her as I got to the verge of orgasm and as I came.

I was still a little unsure of how we were doing as I pulled out of Juliette and took off the condom. I snuggled into her and just held her. She broke into huge sobs. Then great big smiles. Then more sobs.

"It was great," she exclaimed. "Not like lots of orgasms great, but even better because it was fine. I'll do that again anytime. I think I'll get to enjoy it as I relax into it. But it's over." She started to cry again. "You were perfect. I'm so glad it was Professor Patrick Wellbourne who fucked me." Juliette just released everywhere. It was easy to share her joy. She had captured her freedom from what was, objectively, a silly fear for someone or her age and experience, but to her was an avoidance that had become an Everest inside her soul. When you help someone gain their joy, you earn a little bit of something good for yourself. And I felt that something.

---From Acceptance To Exceptional---

We fucked three more times on Saturday. We got in one session before I walked her over to the theater for her Saturday performance (which was even better than previous night). Instead of the cast get-together, we snuck into a closet back stage and had a fuck standing up. After a late dinner, it was time to go home and...you get the idea. Juliette started gasping when I entered her and moaning with the rocking of my dick in and out of her. Simple pleasures that were music to my ears. Probably even more so for her.

She woke me up once during the night, and then we fucked again before Sunday brunch at my favorite dim sum hole. I ran out of condoms and we went shopping on the way back from brunch. Sex had the excitement of discovery and the depth of our experience. Things in bed were perfect.

By Wednesday, sex and all else was coming down to something a little more normal, if still new and fabulous. The pleasures of mutual oral were returning to our love-making. I gave her cunnilingus in the shower-- a bar of soap running up and down her butt crack, slipping slightly in now and then.

My Thursday dinner was a special treat I had been saving. I made paella and brought out an incredible bottle of Italian white my wine-master uncle had sent me the previous week. I scored some beautiful snapper, a handful of large shrimp, PEI mussels and salt cod at the monger. As we were scraping the remains with baguette hunks, I asker her, "So why D.C.? It has it's charms, but it doesn't seem to fit you."

Juliette shook her head in agreement and laughed. "What, you don't see me looking importantly at my watch as I stroll through Farragut Square in my power suit?"

"It's not the first image I get, actually. Though I'm sure you would make a fine policy wonk," I mocked.

"I'm there because my family is there. I took my mom's maiden name as my last name about ten years ago. My last name growing up was..." Juliette proceeded to tell me a well-known moderate Republican U. S. Senator. She couldn't stand to be known as a Senator's daughter anymore, so she changed her name, even though it really hurt her father. Although they disagreed about politics, it had solely to do with privacy and distance, she had told him. But they never fully repaired the relationship. She said she regretted it now, but the deed was done and it wasn't worth re-visiting that decision now.

Juliette continued: "I lived in New York for ten years after I graduated from Swarthmore. Until my mother got sick last year. Since then, I've been taking care of her. She's doing better lately, which made this trip possible. At best, though, we're talking a year or two."

"Cancer?"

"Yes. She smoked a pack a day. Two when she caught Dad with a legislative assistant."

I figured out that I wasn't going to get Juliette to move in with me anytime soon. I felt like moving fast in this relationship—way fast. If I thought she would say yes, I would have proposed. Instead, I said this: "When you go home on Monday, I hope you will call me every day. I've fallen for you, Juliette. My guess is that you are rich along with being of famous lineage, which means you probably have a built-in caution about such things. But I've never felt like this in my life. If you think you can wait four months to return my call this time, forget it. I'll be camped in front of your door."

"Patrick, I love you."

I, of course, thought I was being outlandish. But for Juliette I was being obtuse and scared. I knew I had a lot to learn from her when I ecstatically replied, "I love you, Juliette."

------------------------------------------

Feedback encouraged!

12