Metrosexual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicky1000
kicky1000
847 Followers

I felt Pablo stuffing his cock back in his pants and zipping up, way down below 'see' level. Then we played circle again. I stood frozen, while the quartet spiraled into fourth position.

I was suddenly looking up into the handsome chiseled face of tall, skinny Juanito. I liked Juanito. He was my type. If there had been room to kneel on the floor, I would have sucked him off. I mean, I've never sucked anybody off, but I was certainly considering that I wouldn't be adverse to sucking Juanito off. To take his big prick in my mouth, and lovingly run my tongue all around it, and then to chomp down, and start suctioning it in, over my tongue, letting it stray back into my virgin throat. Stop. Stop. "Thoughts like this will drive you mad," I thought.

"Ay, Papito," whispered Pablo into my right ear, giving it a quick bite. The woman saw. Angel, who, I think, was a little mad began licking my neck right in front of everybody. I tried not to react. I was pretending as if nothing were happening.

Now little Miguelito was behind my buttcheeks, and I felt the familiar fumbling, and heard the zipper go down. He worked his slender ass away from me (how come so far away?) to get his prick in line. It started coming through the slit, and I felt his finger pushing into my sloppy hole. He had one finger extended, searching for the opening, and then the dick followed. It followed, and it followed, and it followed. It was endless. Was it going up to my navel? It must have been over a foot long. How could such a skinny little guy, have such a long dick? It was still going in. My god. It was pressing against my asswalls, but the knob was hitting very high. It was hurting. And then I felt his zipper scratching my cleft. He was ball deep. Ayayay,

Thank goodness it was all the way in now. He started to fuck into me, and he was hitting deeper areas than any of the others had hit. It hurt a little. But it was good a little too.

I just couldn't remain passive anymore. I took a deep breath and tried to move my arms, which up until now had been pinned to my sides, though I had gotten one of them behind my back for a second to feel Pablo's cock. Now I wanted my hands in front. I twisted and struggled and finally I did get my hands in front of me. I had two choices. I could either play with my own dick, which was hanging there unattended at the moment, or I could be very daring, and try to play with Juanito's dick. I didn't think he'd really mind. And he was so handsome. If I had been gay, Juanito would have been my kind of guy.

I made the decision, and furtively began to lower Juanito's zipper, while little Miguelito hammered away behind me with his anaconda cock. When Juanito realized what I was doing, a big smile swept across his face. I knew he would like it. I knew it.

"Si, Papito," he said seductively.

I dug into his underwear and planted my palm around his heavy meat, which now started to swell and straighten. I worked it through his zipper, and began jerking him gently. What a nice cock. I really would have liked to get my mouth around that thing. (Even though I'm not gay.) I was wondering if after Miguelito shot his load, I could get them to make a double shift so I could get Juanito's sweet pipe inside my asslips one more time.

Pablo was looking down. I think he could see what I was doing. He whispered something to Angel who was facing him, and they both started fidgeting, making the tight little area tighter still. They were unzipping. Both of them. They were starting to jerk themselves (do a paja) on each side of me, while I jerked beautiful Juanito, and energetic, athletic, little Miguelito humped and humped my buttocks, as his python penis built a new nest inside my intestines.

The one thing that was worrying me, was that we had made several stops and the train was starting to empty out. One more stop and it would look funny that we were all five pressed together in the center of the car. And that woman was still giving me nasty looks. She never took her eyes off my face. It was as if she knew what I was doing in every part of my body.

I was also starting to worry that Florence was getting closer. This intimate little scene couldn't go on too much longer. I heard heavy breathing all around me. I felt Juanito's hand pulling my fist off his dick and replacing it with his own. Now there were three pajas going on, as Miguelito continued to enjoy my culo. "Mmmmm. Mmmm. Mmmmmm." Everybody was making obscene noises, and I felt hot liquid warmth shoot out around my left hand which was near Juanito's prick. He had cum on me. He was done. He gave a tired happy smile. Then left and right, Pablo and Angel shot off on me. Or shot off on my destroyed trousers. I must look a sight, with gobs of cum all over my clothes. Pablo licked my ear again. The woman frowned and shook her head. Florence was getting closer. It was a race.

I tightened my assflesh around Miguelito. I needed him to shoot fast now. As much as I could, I moved my ass forward and backward to encourage him. I heard shuddering gasps, and I felt the snake first stretching inside me and then inseminating me. Hot gush. Gush. Gush. Gush. Gush. "Aaaarrrrggghhh," yelled Miguelito. I think everyone in the car turned at that point to see what was happening. I kept my face blank and stared off into the horizon. Gush. Gush. Gush. It was still hosing into me. I frantically grabbed my own dick and did a paja, and in a second I was gushing, myself. My cum was running down my pants.

"Arthur," said Florence. She was standing fairly close to me now. Just behind Juanito. Next to the disapproving Spanish lady.

"Hi, Florence," I said.

"What a crowded train."

"Yes," I answered.

"We have to get off next stop," she reminded me.

"I know, dear."

I felt Miguelito withdrawing that long fleshtube from my ass, and tried not to react. Below waist level, everyone was zipping up. I moved my hands to my own zipper and raised it, after stuffing myself back inside. But my ass was still going to be hanging out. That was a problem.

The train was pulling into our station. Florence and I started moving toward the door. It wasn't so hard to move now. Juanito politely moved to the side to let me pass. We didn't look at each other. I wanted to grab him and kiss him, shove my mouth over his lips, lick his sweet tongue, get down on my knees, suck his delectable dick, be his manwhore, be his slave. But we didn't look at each other.

"Maricon," the Spanish woman uttered as I passed her.

"What did she say?" asked Florence.

"Nothing," I said. "I didn't hear anything." I wasn't going to tell my wife that the woman had called her husband a fairy.

We were positioned in front of the door as the train rocked into the station. I never looked back. If only I could have taken their phone numbers. Something. But this would never happen again. So sad. A one-time thing.

The train ground to a halt in the station and I rapidly stepped out, positioning myself in front of Florence, who was used to walking beside me.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just walk behind me. Walk right behind me."

"Why?" She had to have a reason for everything.

"Never mind," I ordered. "Just walk behind me. Walk one step behind me." With any luck I would get home with no one seeing my naked oozing ass peeking out through the long jagged slit in my cum-covered, beautiful, pricey, navy blue Ralph Lauren slacks.

kicky1000
kicky1000
847 Followers
12