Mew

Story Info
Kitty in heat gets her tom.
2.2k words
4.29
11.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a horrible day, the stressful job, the over crowded commute home, she tripped upward and snapped a heel as she maneuvered up the hall stairs where her absentee landlord still had not fixed the rug. Sitting down in frustration she pulled off the broken shoe and threw it in aggravated pitch at the front door. Let someone else trip over it. She took off her other shoe and dropped it. Barefoot on the cold wood she ran the rest of the way up.

Once in her apartment she was glad of the welcoming warm rug. She shed her coat and briefcase inside the door, dropping them to the floor, as she leaned against the wall. She didn't care about dinner, she just wanted to relax.

In the living room her partner sat in front of the tv on their large sofa, he had already undressed and was settled in with the news blasting.

She tumbled down beside him, right now she didn't care about the news, she only cared that she was overworked, tired and finally home, as she leaned up against him, he reached behind her and began to massage her stiff neck, as his fingers hit all her sore spots she bent her head down sliding into his lap. With her head gently on his knee, he unzipped her pale blue dress, under neath her cream-coloured bra was the next thing he opened, he worked his fingers down her side as the bra loosened her big round globes, he loved this part, her breasts were sore and tired from being cooped up in her formal office clothes, slipping the restricting clothing from her was like opening up a bottle of good wine.

She rolled onto her back his hand teasing one sensitive nipple. It hardened under his touch. She pulled her arm back thru the clothes letting him pull them off her. Topless she lay, he cupped her mounds in his and in turn pulled and pinched her nipples making her gasp her head on his lap, so close to where his cock lay in wait under his pjs. But he could wait.

He trailed a hand down to her waist still bound in her dress and hose. She slid her hands down her sides hooking them and skinning them from her, kicking them away. Her well-defined legs stretched over the end of the sofa, lovely curving lines that met at the lush y of her bush. The up swell of her hips and belly turned him on like plugging into a power outlet.

He let his fingers trail over her furry bush. It was hotter then her skin, softer. He reached just slightly and found that soft hidden slip, and put just one finger down.

She moaned then, her knees rose up and opened like a gate.

"Ssshhhhh," he whispered, "Not yet Kitty." his other hand in her hair, untangling her clips that pulled it up. When he had freed her from her work trappings, he drew out a glittering circle, a rhinestone collar. Leaving her sex open, he slid it around her neck, buckling it. It was wide, with three layers of glittering jewels. It held her neck like a gentle support. Slipping a finger under it to make sure she had breathing room, he let the chain leash drop. It wasn't long about 5 feet on a matching leather leash.

Now undressed, she curled up beside him, as they watched tv he let his hand massage and touch her naked skin. She arched as he rand his fingers down her spine, purring as he squeezes and manipulated her firm ass. He could smell her now, she was turned on by the attention he was giving her. Under her cheek he knew she could feel his excitement, she would turn her head and breath on his hidden and rising cock. But he was going to make this last. She had been in such a bad state when she walked in. From his pocket he pulled another toy, a long fluffy tail, matching her own long brown hair. At its end was his surprise for her. A small butt plug, he had gotten it some time ago but waited to surprise her.

As she was curled up on the couch, the gentle rising thrusts of her hips had let him know she was getting wet with his caring for her, he trailed the furry thing down her back. She arched in pleasure mewling. He found her pussy, full and wet, just as he knew it would be. He slowly inserted the plug into her pussy, watching her wiggle at the invasion, in and out, just a little bit, he felt the plug covered in her sweet honey.

Licking his lips he pulled it out and with it primed he lined it up at the little pink hole that he knew would drive her mad. One tickle, she squeezed and then he shoved. He felt the plug well-lubed length sinks into her rectum with no resistance, when it stopped it was only became it had reached its end and was firmly anchored in her ass, she panted she began to thrust wildly. It was a low whine that grew. He slapped her ass, she groaned, he slapped her harder,

"Bad Kitty, you will wait till I give you your treats." Her panting was quieter but her hips quivered with the pleasure.

He got up, it was time for a beer for him, just half of one would slow him down to keep playing with her for as long as he could, she deserved the treat he had been plotting for her and he wanted to take his time.

He got a saucer out, filled it with her favorite wine. Then carried it to the mat on the floor by the closet, here was a floor to ceiling-mirrored doors, he wanted her to see herself, his collared kitty.

"Come on Kitty, I have a nice saucer for you". She slid off the couch, almost falling, then on all fours she approached, she was beautiful, her long hair fluffed out around her, the glittering collars showing thru it, and highlighting her pretty face, below the collar her big round tits hung down like lovely lush melons jiggling as she crept to the saucer, the chain collar hung between them dragging between her knees, as her ass held high in the air, showed its matching tail.

She bent her head over the bowl as he sat down to watch, she lowered her chest down, finishing as the cold tiles hit her erect and hard little nipples, she splayed her knees out and lowered her belly to the floor. Her ass spread wide showed how the tail was firmly anchored in her tight little asshole, and below it, her wet and open pussy was exposed, between her wide spread thighs. the chain had followed her across the floor and it lay just below her pink and wet slit like a silver arrow pointing to it. He watched her open ass quiver as she greedily lapped up her wine, from his perch on the chair. Then bending took up the leash, it pulled up between her lips and she cried out.

"Just taking you for a walk, Kitty" she began to pull against it but he pulled it up. She cried out again. The cold chain had disappeared in her slit rubbing against her hot sex, he knew she was near cumming soon just from the way her voice sounded, She fell over and opened her legs, letting him pull the chain up. Now leashed beside him, she walked back to the couch. He watched her tailed ass sway in the mirror, he loved seeing his woman naked on all fours. it was like an electric prod in his groin watching her. He wanted her so badly it hurt, but the best things were waited for.

He sat down, "Come on Kitty, get your treat." Pulling her up, this time he unfastened his pjs, his cock sprang up, and with the hand with the leash guided her with her collar to his throbbing cock. She pounced like it was her greatest target, taking it down her throat with one gulp he pulled her off it, holding her hair and collar he began to control her head as she went down on him, her tongue was on fire, licking and licking till he pushed her down, down her throat, he felt her sucking on him, but when he was close he pulled her back, she yowled as he held her up. He breasts were heaving her body covered in sweat, one leg had slid off the couch and she was pumping against the corner of the cushion.

'Poor Kitty's in heat." he whispered and let her go, she swallowed him whole and he felt himself coming like a waterfall into her mouth, and she sucked and swallowed licking his belly and his balls to catch every drop.

Spent, he lay back watching her clean him off, her hips still humping on that plug, his little cat in heat. Now he had some measure of control again. It was time to play with her. He wrapped the chain around his hand, choking her up.

"Kitty's still in heat?" She mewled at him her tongue reaching for him. "Maybe I need to take you or a walk?" He said softly, shaking her on her collar, as she growled at him. "Take you out and tie you to a tree and all the cats in the neighborhood would take you, and you would take them all on, all collard and pretty." he stood up, pulling his pjs up, he let the chain down. She was on crouched all fours again, her big breast tight against the floor the tail waving out her behind, then she rolled over and begged and to wiggle on her back, her legs spread to show her self to him, as she reached her hands to her pussy, he yanked her collar, he wasn't going to let her get a chance.

"Come on, Kitty, you'll get yours when I say." he tugged her, now she fought him rolling, squirming, on the floor he saw that there were little wet spots where she was rolling, she was so hot now she was dripping. She was close to exploding, he hauled her rolling and mewling body down the hall to the bedroom, under the window sill was an eyebolt he had just put in. he slid the leash thru it, then hauling her up tied it off.

Now she was caught, a poor kitty, her body was strung out over the edge the bed, her big tits were pressed into the bed, her neck was collard and her hands held onto the confining chain leading across the bed to the window sill and over the edge of the bed was her beautiful and plugged bottom, her legs were just long enough to reach the floor at an angle leaving her dripping wet slit exposed. She pulled on the chain and yowled, she pushed her arms down on the bed and reared up her breast shaking and bouncing. Trying to get off her leash and get fucked.

Now he was up again, cock iron hard watching this cat in heat, he tugged at her tail, sending another spasm of lust thru her. She scrabbled her feet on the floor to raise her arching ass to him, he ran his fingers down her thighs covered in her come, she had never been this wet before, he wanted to savor it. He explored her pink velvet lips, pulling them open rubbing them listening to her squeals. He examined her shell like inner lips, as they flexed and pushed droplets of her come in response to his curiosity. He would soon be inside that lovely tunnel. He unhooded her clit as she screamed, jerking the hood back and forth like a little cock

Now he was ready, he stood over her bouncing ass and with one thrust filled her. The pure animal growls that came from her with every hammering thrust made him clench his teeth to pouch her harder, he could feel the nub of the tail plug against his pelvis bone every time he drove into her knowing he was filling both of her holes turned him on even more. He could feel the pressure of the plug in her ass tightened her pussy making this an even better ride. Now she was keening, he lay down on her bound thrashing body and setting his teeth into the skin of her neck bit down,

The reaction was immediate, he felt her tight pussy clamp down like a vice, she bucked, she thrashed, she flowed. He rapped his arms under her, crushing her full hot breasts into his arm as he circled her. He could taste blood but couldn't stop. The crushing of her hot box was too much, he shot his second load deep into her cervix, answered by her own flood of come. Shuddering, they rode together the wave after wave of orgasm.

When they swarm to consciousness, he had scratches on his shoulders, his neck, she had them on her breast and a bite on her shoulder. He was still inside her, shrinking down in her wet sex, his legs were covered with both of their cum. He reached for the heavy blanket and pulled it up, no use getting up, it was still early, and with how they had already played, there was time.